New Ams Ph - Dienedrone!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I am interested in this. I've seen a lot of good reviews for this compound. Didn't AMS have some purity problems with the 1-A? How was this addressed?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I am interested in this. I've seen a lot of good reviews for this compound. Didn't AMS have some purity problems with the 1-A? How was this addressed?
    No, patrick arnold (right before he was about to release an identical product) made a claim that "someone" was selling a 1-androsterone product and that he tested it in house and got varying results. if it wasn't for the fact that he conveniently started selling new 1-ad right after that, it might have been a little more believable. As it is, it stinks of being a cheap smear campaign instead.
    •   

3. Hi can we stack Dienedrone with 1-androsterone,Decavol,4AD ??

4. Quote Originally Posted by tcffatm View Post
    Hi can we stack Dienedrone with 1-androsterone,Decavol,4AD ??
    I would say that you could stack it with everything but the 4-AD. In fact, I'd probably just stack it with 1-Androsterone.

5. Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    +1

I'll wait to AMS Dienediol
    Yeah me 2, now that would be hot!!!!
    •   

6. Thumbs up We want Dienedrone... DIOL

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Yeah me 2, now that would be hot!!!!
    we want diols, we want diols, we want diols !!! ...

7. Heck with that, if they're gonna upgrade it should be pure dienolone, estra-4,9-diene-3-one

8. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    It is easy too see you have never used this as you wouldnt bother quoting this jargon, methyl dien is pretty much rubbish, you have too use at least 19mg a day too see results, plus its very mild, no real side effects, I have used it, if it was any good, there would be tons of logs on it like M1t, and superdrol and its clones, dont bother quoting stuff you know nothing about, its silly.
    As for the original question about this new compound, sounds like tren extreme. Should be good to finish off a methylated cycle or to stack it with M-drol.. niceizza:
    When it came out I used it at 10 mgs per day with great results. Gained almost as much muscle as M1T, AND i got stronger but not as strong as M1T. It definately is not rubbish.

9. Would this be something worth trying for a first timer? I like it because of the non-methylation..being 49 I worry about the older organs. I can't find alot of info on it though. It is the original finigenix magnum formula with tren like sides and a progestin
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

10. bumping an old thread

how would you dose this?
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

11. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    bumping an old thread

how would you dose this?
    You're a big guy, but you actuallly would see results at 2-3 capsules a day.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    bumping an old thread

how would you dose this?
    The caps are 50mg instead of the regular 30mg so 2-3 caps would induce great results.

13. ok ill start at 2 and work up if i need to

i have 2 bottles here im ithin to use
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

14. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    ok ill start at 2 and work up if i need to

i have 2 bottles here im ithin to use
    Yeah tht sounds like the right route to go. Two bottle should be enough for a good cycle.

15. It would be ok to stack Dienedrol with 1-Andro and 4 AD, how about some decavol as well? thx for the help

16. Quote Originally Posted by redbull72 View Post
    It would be ok to stack Dienedrol with 1-Andro and 4 AD, how about some decavol as well? thx for the help
    The better stack would be with the 1-andro.

17. Primordial is coming out with a dermacrine/1 AD transdermal you might look into.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

18. the only downside to the 1ad transdermal is tranference by contact to women

19. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Primordial is coming out with a dermacrine/1 AD transdermal you might look into.

I thought real 1-AD was banned now?

Mr.50

20. its the 3 hydroxy, 17 keto one

21. Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    its the 3 hydroxy, 17 keto one

Ah I see. And has anyone had pretty good results with this???? And if so is it likely that the transdermal will produce significantly more impressive results?

Mr.50

22. I'm doing a cycle of the AMS product shortly. It does seem to have good results, and with dermacrine it should feel good too

23. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm doing a cycle of the AMS product shortly. It does seem to have good results, and with dermacrine it should feel good too

Easy are you saying that while it produces results it also has a negative impact on emotional well being like M1T or the original 1-AD? That is never fun.

Mr.50

24. I'd think so, since its target hormone is 1-t, so at similar dosing as old 1-ad (400-600mg/day) it probably should be similar

25. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    The better stack would be with the 1-andro.
    Any reason for leaving out the 4 AD. It is better just to stack the Dienedrone with 1 Andro Only?. BTW I'm on day 4 of a 1 Andro 4 AD Dienedrone and I feel great. Also should I take the pills every day or just on training days? Thx for your help!

26. Quote Originally Posted by redbull72 View Post
    Any reason for leaving out the 4 AD. It is better just to stack the Dienedrone with 1 Andro Only?. BTW I'm on day 4 of a 1 Andro 4 AD Dienedrone and I feel great. Also should I take the pills every day or just on training days? Thx for your help!
    Take the pills everyday....

27. Quote Originally Posted by redbull72 View Post
    19-Nor Dione doesn't aromatize(although it has an affinity for the progesterone receptors), but in the presence of 4-AD(which does and actually includes an AI because of this)it could potentially become like kerosine to a stray flame. It would just be best to use either or with 1-Androsterone IMHO.

28. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Yeah tht sounds like the right route to go. Two bottle should be enough for a good cycle.
    If a bottle comes w/ 60 and you're taking 2 day, why would you need two bottles? For 60 days?
  29. Havoc/Dienedrone

Is this the stack that you guys would recommend to see great results. Is this the best combo for Havoc or would others complement it better? Currently at 40mg of Havoc.

Havoc - 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan- 17b-ol

With:

Bold - 1,4 Androstadiene-3, 17-dione

Spawn - Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 30 mg **
    2a,3a-epithio-17a- methyletioallocholanol 8 mg
    More than likely I would not use spawn becuase of the amount of epi already in itself, unless others think otherwise.

Dienedrone - Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione

Furazadrol - 5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c]furazan- 17b-tetrahydropyranol ether

Finavol Tren - 19- Norandrosta-4, 9-Diene-3, 17-Dione

Thanks for your help guys.

30. well, with spawn you could just drop your epi/havoc to 1 cap a day with it.

havoc with dienedrone would probably be your most cost effective strength gain
    havoc with furazadrol would be your most effective cutter, but not cost effective
    havoc with bold out of those choices would likely e your most effective bulker but the dosage of bold would make the cost pretty crazy
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ams dienedrone
    By lewisdepayne in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 02:48 PM
  2. Dienedrone gone. What now?
    By kkennyjr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 12:00 PM
  3. Dienedrone PCT Help
    By TheHunter516 in forum Post Cycle Therapy