1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    This is the 3-keto version. 3,17 dione. Do you mean the androstane version? 3-hydroxy, 17-one?
    I agree a -diol version would be interesting. I asked about this a long time ago and no one seemed to know why they went w/the -dione.
    No diol is sorta strange these days. But it seems the Estra-4,9...Dione is available in raw powder on tons of import sites. By the 3-one I just meant active dienolone 17beta-hydroxyestra-4,9-Diene-3-one , or unmethylated Methyl-D. I was half asleep when I typed that, sorry.

I seen an old archived conversion from Kneller who was talking about how unusual it was that regular dienolone had a much stronger binding affinity for the androgen receptor than methyldienolone, which I though was interesting.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    No diol is sorta strange these days. But it seems the Estra-4,9...Dione is available in raw powder on tons of import sites. By the 3-one I just meant active dienolone 17beta-hydroxyestra-4,9-Diene-3-one , or unmethylated Methyl-D. I was half asleep when I typed that, sorry.

I seen an old archived conversion from Kneller who was talking about how unusual it was that regular dienolone had a much stronger binding affinity for the androgen receptor than methyldienolone, which I though was interesting.
    got ya
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.51%

[QUOTE=stxnas;1435849]I've noticed that AMS likes to use actives that require conversion...I guess this helps keep them more close to being legal than some of these other actives that being used.

QUOTE]

I think your on to something stxnas!

I have the structure somewhere amongst about a thousand emails. I'll try to find it but have a case coming in later this week or by Monday. I'll post the whole structure for you guys!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.51%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    LOL! You're quite the sleuth MuscleBound.

EDIT: I just found this. That's a nice amount of active per capsule and they tossed in some piperine to help with absorption. I'm not sure what the flavonoid is for though...

well nm you guys beat me to the punch. lol
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.51%

Man I gotta tell ya...I love this board.

I'll get more info from my chemist. A few posts are pretty familair however....

LD
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.69%

bump...? anyone know what is it exactly ?
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.51%

Quote Originally Posted by thahotboy View Post
    bump...? anyone know what is it exactly ?

Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione

A direct precursor to Tren. I actually asked a non-biased chemist this question. He mentioned it would be the first direct precursor to tren on the market.

LD
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.69%

nice ! thx !:P
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

It's a Dienolone precursor, the same thing as Tren Xtreme, Xtreme Tren, T-Roid, etc. but Dienedrone has a higher dose per cap (50mg).

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    The active metabolite in this case is the nandrolone derivative Estra-4,9-dien-17b-ol-3-one and according to Vida, it has an anabolic potency equal to methyltestosterone and an androgenic potency 0.1 times... This has been referred to as a trenbolone precursor, however this is inaccurate because trenbolone has an additional double bond in the structure and the body does not have the capacity to insert this double bond.
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%

Anyone have a difinative answer on this with structures etc. Laze says it is a tren precursor and Ziquor says Dienolone...... anyone?

Mr.50
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

Estra-4,9-Diene-3,17-Dione

aka

19-Norandrosta-4,9-Diene-3,17-Dione:

Name:  Dienolone.gif
Views: 857
Size:  1.4 KB
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.54%

not sure why everybody is getting all excited... if the compound is Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione then it's nothing new like stated above

PharmagenX came out with this compound back in like 03'
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    not sure why everybody is getting all excited... if the compound is Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione then it's nothing new like stated above

Thanks Ziquor. I agree with Movin if this is the substance of the compound then, nice compound with good dosage but nothing new...... Laze any more feedback on this?

Mr.50
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post

Yeah Finigenx was the original dienolone precurser in an oral syringe formula. But they changed the formula in late '06 / early '07 to something new. Many people think American Cellular Labs Tren Xtreme was the original but it's just a way overpriced clone.

The AMS version here would be nice at 50mg/cap since most clones are 30mg. Hell just one cap a day would be enough for some newbs.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Damn, I haven't visited this in a while...from the looks of it we haven't made any progress, lol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.42%

Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione

A direct precursor to Tren. I actually asked a non-biased chemist this question. He mentioned it would be the first direct precursor to tren on the market.

LD
    If that is the exact compound then its a dienolone precursor, and its not the first, there is a lot of identical products on the market, like this: MOD EDIT: You broke 2 rules here. Read them and many more.

Nothing really new, one more clone.

Why don't do it the -diol version of that PH?
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.27%

Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63 View Post
    I wonder if it could be this
    The chemically-structured 'little cousin' of Methyltrienolone, one of the most potent steroids ever developed, 'MethylDienolone,' which also goes by the names 'Methyldien' & it's true, structural designation 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one, is one of the newest & most misunderstood 17-alpha-alkylated (i.e. 'methylated') androgens to have recently emerged in the PH/AAS market as of late.

Little true data exists concerning the use of methyldienolone in humans, and-- at the moment I am writing this article-- user feedback concerning the compound simply does not exist to any significant degree. To my knowledge, at present, I am one of only a half-dozen individuals in the United States to have used methyldienolone in a cycle. Thus, for the purposes of this piece, I will be relying more on my own individual experiences/observations with the compound, rather than lab assays & its presumed anabolic:androgenic activity ratio.

Methyldienolone, for all extents & purposes, can best be thought of as a highly orally bioavailable, non-aromatizing 19-Nortestosterone derivative that boasts a very anabolic and moderately androgenic profile. Just to give you an idea, methyldienolone is only a single double-bond away from the 'ubersteroid' 17a-Methyl-17b-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-Trien-3-one, one of the most anabolic (as well as hepatotoxic) steroids known to man.

In my own limited experience with the compound, methyldienolone is a rather singular androgen in its utter absence of effects on mood, energy levels, and SNS activity. While it is moderately androgenic (and thus has the penchant to produce any/all of the typical androgenic sides associated with PH/AAS use [acne, hair loss, prostate hypertrophy, et. al.]), methyldienolone does not appear to have any significant effect on energy levels, appetite, aggression/complacency, or cognitive capacity. Furthermore, given its close structural similarities to methyltrienolone (as well as its tremendous potency), methyldienolone is probably also the most hepatotoxic commercially-available 17aa-androgen currently. As with all 17aa-androgens, those with prior liver conditions &/or concerns in this regard should make sure they exercise the upmost caution if they choose to pursue methyldienolone for personal use.

In terms of its anabolic capabilities, methyldienolone is, without doubt, the most potent (on a mg/mg basis), widely-available 17aa-androgen that one can currently obtain 'legally' (Author's note: Although it is important to note that the actual 'legality' of this class of compounds [re: 17aa-androgens] in compliance with the terms of DSHEA should be considered 'highly questionable' at best). As a comparison, 1mg of methyldienolone seems to be equivalent, anabolically, to ~8-12mg of 17aa-1-Testosterone (also known as Methyl-1-Test). Impressive (and often rapid) LBM gains (even in the face of a caloric deficit), marginal strength increases, and noticeable aesthetic improvements in vascularity, muscle hardness & fullness, and leanness are all facets to methyldienolone use that I have witnessed first-hand.

As a stand-alone androgen, methyldienolone should be used @ 1-3mg/day. Heavily experienced &/or much larger lifters might do better with 4-5mg/day, and I do not feel that there is any need whatsoever to exceed the 5mg/day dose-range. 750mcg-1000mcg (1mg) of methyldienolone can also be used in stacks with other androgens as well, although it is NOT recommended the use of methyldienolone in conjuction with aromatizing androgens such as 4-androstenediol (4AD) due to the potential incidence of progesterone-induced side-effects, which can negatively affect mood, skin appearance, insulin sensitivity, and vascularity, among other potentially-detrimental occurences/conditions.
    It is easy too see you have never used this as you wouldnt bother quoting this jargon, methyl dien is pretty much rubbish, you have too use at least 19mg a day too see results, plus its very mild, no real side effects, I have used it, if it was any good, there would be tons of logs on it like M1t, and superdrol and its clones, dont bother quoting stuff you know nothing about, its silly.
    As for the original question about this new compound, sounds like tren extreme. Should be good to finish off a methylated cycle or to stack it with M-drol.. niceizza:
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Estra-4,9-Diene-3,17-Dione

aka

19-Norandrosta-4,9-Diene-3,17-Dione:

Name:  Dienolone.gif
Views: 857
Size:  1.4 KB
    If it was a diol, then i would be interested, cant get that here./
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

It's an unmethylated dione version of Methyl-Dienolone. But even though it's non-methyl, it binds to the androgen receptor much more strongly than methyldienolone so it's theoretically more potent than Methyl-D. Not dose wise, but overall for gains. This could explain why people seem to have much better results with dienolone(dione) over Methyldienolone.
  20. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.42%

diol

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    If it was a diol, then i would be interested, cant get that here./
    +1

I'll wait to AMS Dienediol
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%

I am interested in this. I've seen a lot of good reviews for this compound. Didn't AMS have some purity problems with the 1-A? How was this addressed?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  22. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I am interested in this. I've seen a lot of good reviews for this compound. Didn't AMS have some purity problems with the 1-A? How was this addressed?
    No, patrick arnold (right before he was about to release an identical product) made a claim that "someone" was selling a 1-androsterone product and that he tested it in house and got varying results. if it wasn't for the fact that he conveniently started selling new 1-ad right after that, it might have been a little more believable. As it is, it stinks of being a cheap smear campaign instead.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.17%

Hi can we stack Dienedrone with 1-androsterone,Decavol,4AD ??
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

Quote Originally Posted by tcffatm View Post
    Hi can we stack Dienedrone with 1-androsterone,Decavol,4AD ??
    I would say that you could stack it with everything but the 4-AD. In fact, I'd probably just stack it with 1-Androsterone.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.27%

Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    +1

I'll wait to AMS Dienediol
    Yeah me 2, now that would be hot!!!!
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.42%

Thumbs up We want Dienedrone... DIOL

Yeah me 2, now that would be hot!!!!
    we want diols, we want diols, we want diols !!! ...
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.98%

Heck with that, if they're gonna upgrade it should be pure dienolone, estra-4,9-diene-3-one
  28. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

It is easy too see you have never used this as you wouldnt bother quoting this jargon, methyl dien is pretty much rubbish, you have too use at least 19mg a day too see results, plus its very mild, no real side effects, I have used it, if it was any good, there would be tons of logs on it like M1t, and superdrol and its clones, dont bother quoting stuff you know nothing about, its silly.
    As for the original question about this new compound, sounds like tren extreme. Should be good to finish off a methylated cycle or to stack it with M-drol.. niceizza:
    When it came out I used it at 10 mgs per day with great results. Gained almost as much muscle as M1T, AND i got stronger but not as strong as M1T. It definately is not rubbish.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Would this be something worth trying for a first timer? I like it because of the non-methylation..being 49 I worry about the older organs. I can't find alot of info on it though. It is the original finigenix magnum formula with tren like sides and a progestin
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.14%

bumping an old thread

how would you dose this?
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    bumping an old thread

how would you dose this?
    You're a big guy, but you actuallly would see results at 2-3 capsules a day.
  32. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.73%

bumping an old thread

how would you dose this?
    The caps are 50mg instead of the regular 30mg so 2-3 caps would induce great results.
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.14%

ok ill start at 2 and work up if i need to

i have 2 bottles here im ithin to use
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  34. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.73%

ok ill start at 2 and work up if i need to

i have 2 bottles here im ithin to use
    Yeah tht sounds like the right route to go. Two bottle should be enough for a good cycle.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.75%

It would be ok to stack Dienedrol with 1-Andro and 4 AD, how about some decavol as well? thx for the help
  36. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.73%

Quote Originally Posted by redbull72 View Post
    It would be ok to stack Dienedrol with 1-Andro and 4 AD, how about some decavol as well? thx for the help
    The better stack would be with the 1-andro.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

Primordial is coming out with a dermacrine/1 AD transdermal you might look into.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  38. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

the only downside to the 1ad transdermal is tranference by contact to women
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Primordial is coming out with a dermacrine/1 AD transdermal you might look into.

I thought real 1-AD was banned now?

Mr.50
  40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

its the 3 hydroxy, 17 keto one

Similar Forum Threads

1. ams dienedrone
    By lewisdepayne in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7