DAA while on cycle?

Htwnclwn

Awards
Hey guys I'm a first timer in the PH world. I've done my research and am ready to start my first cycle. Just came in the mail. I'm using the anabolic growth kit due to its low incidence of side effects from the research I've done. Also not methylated so fairly liver safe and seems mild enough from everything I've read for a first cycle.

For my PCT I'm using
Arom-x
DAA

I'm doing a four week cycle so from what I've read a SERM should not be necessary.

My question is this...it was recommended to me by someone to run DAA on cycle as well as PCT and to overlap my PCT for a week. So it would start week 3 to 8. Is there any benefit or detriment to doing this?

Thanks for any help

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Daa on cycle is useless. BuT a week of loading it wouldn't be a bad thing. Something like......like Pure Test!

Htwnclwn

Awards
What about overlapping PCT? Also stagger 4AD or no? I've read both

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
It mild be mild and not require a serm, but idk for sure. I'd use one anyway, just because, we'll why not lol

However, with no serm, I'd still put together a better pct than that. I'd get a few proven natty supps besides DAA.

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
If your using an AMS products (appears that you are), then no SERM needed.

tattoopierced1

You are fine with no SERM for a standard 4 week cycle. If you up the dose, or go past 4 weeks, its always good to have one.