Ultra Concentrated Mass Drops™ by AMS

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

(click image to go to the AMS store)

50% of Sale. Use coupon code "50offMD" at checkout!

The First Dual-Prohormone Liquid Product Ever!

• Pack on Up to 20 Pounds of Lean Mass in one 30-day cycle
• Experience Unthinkable Strength Gains in the Gym
• The First Multi-Ingredient Liquid Prohormone Product on the Market
• Utilize Multiple Prohormone Pathways with Liquid Version
• The Only True Lean Hardening & Strength Supplement Legally Available
• Non-Liver Toxic

What is Mass Drops™
Two (2) naturally occurring testosterone precursors (metabolites of DHEA) dissolved into an oral liquid delivery agent that all makes up the strongest, safest, non-liver toxic rapid dissolving lean hardening & Strength building supplement on the market.

Why Liquid
Liquid delivery ensures the maximum quantity of active 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one & 19-NorAndrostene-3b-ol, 17-one compound reaches its essential anabolic location within the body (skeletal muscle tissue). This is so extremely important because the more active compound that reaches the target location in the body – the more converted compound is available to positively effect skeletal muscle tissue growth.

In addition – the liquid delivery agent elevates blood plasma levels with the two (2) active compounds as quickly as one (1) hour and has a prolonged residence in the bloodstream, enhancing intracellular penetration and preserving the active molecule until it reaches its desired location in the body – skeletal muscle tissue.

Why is Mass Drops™ Superior to Common Oral Capsules
Mass Drops liquid delivers 69% bioavailability of the active hormone while oral capsule bioavailability is a mere 1.5%. This means that a 100 mg capsule of 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one would only deliver 1.5 biologically active milligrams. Conversely, a single ml drop with 20 mg of active ingredient delivers 14 biologically active milligrams. The differential is colossal.

How Does Mass Drops™ Work
With its superior liquid bioavailability mechanism – Mass Drops delivers the active 1-Androsterone™ hormone (1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one) & Decavol™ hormone (19-NorAndrostene-3b-ol, 17-one) to the skeletal muscle tissue via blood plasma where enzymes convert 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one & 19-NorAndrostene-3b-ol, 17-one via a 2-step conversion pathway to the target hormone 1-Testosterone/19-NorTestosterone. The “Explosive Anabolic Effect” follows which may induce lean hardening & strength gains.

What Makes Mass Drops™ the Strongest on the Market
There is literally no other dual-PROHORMONE in the muscle building supplement category on the market that converts via the 2-step process to the powerful target hormones like Mass Drops™ does. The active 1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one & 19-NorAndrostene-3b-ol, 17-one molecules are patent pending compounds, making it the most unique and potent lean hardening & strength supplement legally available.

Why Should I buy Mass Drops™
Simply put – There is no other true lean hardening & strength supplement on the market that can deliver bodybuilders and athletes safe, effective, efficient and REAL results like Mass Drops™ can.

What Results Can I Expect

• Pack on Up to 20 Pounds of Lean Mass in one 30-day cycle
• Experience Unthinkable Strength Gains in the Gym
• The Only True Lean Hardening & Strength Supplement on the Market
• 100% Safe and Legal
• Non-Liver Toxic

What other AMS Products Should I stack it with
4-AD RDe ™ for maximum aggression, euphoria, libido and bulk size.

Arom-X RDe ™ to naturally restore free testosterone levels and minimize estrogen spillover.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interesting product love to see this logged and see how people respond to it. Like that its liquid form curious how the bioavailability works for it than another pill form product.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just might have to grab some of this up and run it for a lean bulk later in the year.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah buddy

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50offMD

Will get you 50% off on Mass Drops right now at our website. Get it while this sale last because who knows how long this killer code will work.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Suh-Weet

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
It's working already bro..got sales hit up

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Bro that's gonna be sick mass stack

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's in the MREs these days
There's an app for that, seriously lol. It's free and you can look up your meal and see exactly what desert, snacks it has, I have it on my iPhone.

They have a bunch of new stuff actually. Spaghetti and meat sauce is still there and tried and true, but they have tuna now (the foil kind from the store starkist) they have some decent ones overall now. Still don't want to eat them over real food though.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Thanks bro we just got your email order..will get that out on Monday or Tuesday
hell ya man, lookin forward to it, will do a general log of this stacked with alphamass. havent got the AM yet but will soon

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Sweet....looking forward to that...check your pm bro

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
TheBigRigatoni and AMS got you covered

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
It should be dual-prohormone, not duel... unless you guys really do mean "a contest with deadly weapons arranged between two people in order to settle a point of honor."

forcefan27

forcefan27

Awards
How about a 50% of code for some of the new chrome products/kits. Or did I miss that?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
This is a great option for those looking to stack. Only one product to dose for UTT delivery.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is...and nice to see out AM gang taking advantage of our 50% off discount code

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
I would respectfully like to challenge the claim of packing on 20 pounds in 30 days. That's a pretty hefty claim. Almost like saying this is non toxic liquid superdrol, which would be awesome... interested to see some logs/results before i put up the cash though, or if you guys are looking for people to run some logs maybe i could help out :wink1:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
20 lbs....I'm in..pumped for logs, may need to pick this up..

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back to UTT ??

I thought u guys said RDe/fmelt is way better(stronger then UTT) .. Then why come back to this ??

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested in this.
Is this something along the lines of how FRL's AlphaBulk will look?
How would this compare to some of the older AMS liquids?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am curious about this, I am taking the 4-AD RDe right now at 4 per day and things are going pretty well. I wish I didn't need that much but since I am cutting the extra seems to help me hold my mass and keep strength up. I am impressed so far, the liquid delivery is intriguing.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all those taking advantage of our 50% off coupon code ...great sales and many of u flooding my email....diggin that ..need more info on sale inbox me or email

EUROCOM

Awards
I just ordered Trenazone and was going to order epi today to stack with it. How would this product compare and could I stack the two? Will do more research when I get home from work, would like to see if i could get a quick reply though :)

Thanks

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered Trenazone and was going to order epi today to stack with it. How would this product compare and could I stack the two? Will do more research when I get home from work, would like to see if i could get a quick reply though :)

Thanks
EXACTLY what i was wondering. Today is day one of week 2 on Epi and i was going to get something to stack w it.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Rock dat chit fellas

Timelapse

Awards
Hhhmmmm very interesting. I might get some while it's on sale and then just wait until some one logs it before I actually use it. What would a cycle look like with this? Care to give an example of Preload, on cycle, pct stuff?

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Hhhmmmm very interesting. I might get some while it's on sale and then just wait until some one logs it before I actually use it. What would a cycle look like with this? Care to give an example of Preload, on cycle, pct stuff?
Ditto. A bit more info before ordering would be greatly appriciated!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
What info u need gang..I will see if our forum rep can help answer

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Seeing how it shouldn't have much effect on the liver, wondering what the shut down might be like. So recommened PCT would be a good starter converstation. I'm really intrigued by the whole liquid delivery system that I'm contemplating getting some to stack with something else I've ordered.

Timelapse

Awards
I am interested in the PCT as well (I have Nolva for SERM). Do we need to preload with stuff before we start taking Mass Drops? Like for example preload with CEL Cycle Assist 1-2 weeks before taking Mass Drops? What supporting stuff to take while on cycle, once we start taking Mass Drops?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our fearless leader Royd actually advises against using too much stuff especially stuff like milk thistle while on our products. It is better saved for pct. I tend to agree with him on this and have ran it that way myself. Perhaps something for B/P while on. It is all up to you and what your feelings on it are. Our products are not methyl ph and bypass the first pass through the liver so the stress on the liver should actually be quite minimal and some of the products out there that are to help protect the liver can also inhibit the effectiveness of the ph to some extent.

Of course you know for pct we would like to recommend our Arom-x and new cycle support product Super Cycle :) however, your typical pct would be fine. Items such as a good natty test booster, support supps, maybe some court control and a mild natty AI. As far as SERMs go, that is something entirely up to you. If you chose to use one go with the one you are familiar and comfortable with.

Personally I have used a SERM (Torem) on my cycle of our products before, but I have not actually used it any longer than 1.5 wks and have had good results. I know of others who have stacked a really good pct without a SERM at all and had great results.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seeing how it shouldn't have much effect on the liver, wondering what the shut down might be like. So recommened PCT would be a good starter converstation. I'm really intrigued by the whole liquid delivery system that I'm contemplating getting some to stack with something else I've ordered.
Of course everyone is different, but historically shutdown on our products have in general been fairly mild.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These products have essentially been out singularly as 1-Andro and Decavol. You can look up logs on here where they were stacked and get a good idea of what to expect. We've only essentially concentrated and combined them into one convenient liquid delivery product.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff CC thanks..I been little busy these days gettin ready for new product release and Arnold Classic ..

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am curious about this, I am taking the 4-AD RDe right now at 4 per day and things are going pretty well. I wish I didn't need that much but since I am cutting the extra seems to help me hold my mass and keep strength up. I am impressed so far, the liquid delivery is intriguing.
To be honest I prefer the rapid dissolve tablets. If nothing else they are less hassle IMO. For the UTT liquid delivery, we used to use it before the RDs. Both are quite effective, it was just a lot of hassle when stacking multiple products in liquid form and hold it in your mouth for so long. With the RDs I can still talk, etc. with the Mass Drops AMS just concentrated and combined two of our products which makes it nice if you want the stack.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump to get an answer
Royd will have to come in here and answer that for you as I don't have an answer for you right now. I'll try and find out for you. Though, I'm not so sure it is a matter of UTT vs RDe efficacy.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Thanks for the very quick feedback. One last question for you before I pull the trigger, blood pressure... Wondering if it has any effects on BP? If so, are they minimal, mild or just depends on the person as well.

And props for something non-methyl!

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Def depends on each person...I had no issues ..few had elevated bp but minor.. nothing from logs I read that is was any serious issues ..

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
any serious shut down issues with this?
With me..not at all as I stack it with 4-AD to help combat shut down and lethargy... If you worried shut down we recommend to everyone 4-ADre

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
thanks for the fast reply- transaderm ( dermacrine ) work as well?..ive got some on hand.