Ultra Concentrated Mass Drops™ by AMS

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump to get an answer
These are the same as the previous versions of the rd's only in liquid form. The new RDe's (white boxes/label) are mg for mg stronger, however they are obviously two separate products unlike mass drops. Our old liquids became really popular after we discontinued them for some reason, so this was a good chance to bring them back in a way.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. Thanks for the very quick feedback. One last question for you before I pull the trigger, blood pressure... Wondering if it has any effects on BP? If so, are they minimal, mild or just depends on the person as well.

And props for something non-methyl!
I only experienced elevated B/P when I was taking all three... 1-ad, 4-ad, and Decavol and really only if I took them a little close together. I usually try and spread them out evenly throughout the day or take at least an hour apart from each other. They were only short lived elevations and they didn't spike very high, maybe add 5 points at the worse for me.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any serious shut down issues with this?
Personally for me I have not really experienced any shut down on any of our products. Same with libido and lethargy, it's always been good.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Alright, last question... How long is the promo going to go? Trying to see if I can squeeze the funds out to give this a try.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, last question... How long is the promo going to go? Trying to see if I can squeeze the funds out to give this a try.
I thought I read maybe yesterday or something that it was going to be around for another 48hrs. So maybe not too much longer. I'm trying to look it up right now.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I will find out gang hang in

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are the same as the previous versions of the rd's only in liquid form. The new RDe's (white boxes/label) are mg for mg stronger, however they are obviously two separate products unlike mass drops. Our old liquids became really popular after we discontinued them for some reason, so this was a good chance to bring them back in a way.
I do myself like the utt too

So what would pronounce better results ..
1 AD chrome (white label)
1 decaVOl (white label) stacking them toghter

.VS.
1 mass dropS

Thanks

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do myself like the utt too

So what would pronounce better results ..
1 AD chrome (white label)
1 decaVOl (white label) stacking them toghter

.VS.
1 mass dropS

Thanks
Option one is going to be better and last longer depending on dose. But obviously more expensive.

BrainyMuscle

Awards
I like the sound of this given its not liver toxic, might be time to give my liver a break from all the methylated PH's I have been running.

Just wish your shipping to Australia was a little more reasonable, or a coupon for 4-AD would be nice to add to it and justify $41 shipping.

Sounds promising though as I always have much higher absorption with liquids too.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm i need to find the funds for this i like the UTT i have a bunch of bottles of 4-ad UTT still.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Well then, looks like my order from PP is going to be postponed until late April. Going to bite the bullet and grab this and 4 AD for a 4 week run after I finish off my Anabeta/Prime log for March. I'll be sure to log it.

Thanks for the promotion!

Scratch that, the coupon already expired...

May run Anabolic Growth Kit RDe instead.

Last edited:
quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Back to UTT ??

I thought u guys said RDe/fmelt is way better(stronger then UTT) .. Then why come back to this ??
Interested in this.
Is this something along the lines of how FRL's AlphaBulk will look?
How would this compare to some of the older AMS liquids?
This isn't the UTT delivery (which was a liposomal delivery), this product uses the cyclodextrin complex (which is the same as the RDE tabs).

This should be similar in efficacy to the tabs, which were an improvement on the UTT technology.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
How is that going? Didn't see the log thread.
Hoping the stack arrives this week so I can get my log going. From what I've been reading, the Prime 6/9 and AnaBeta 4 dosing should give some good results. Then the plan is to play with AMS before the AH/AL/AD run. I'll have logs for all of them.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This isn't the UTT delivery (which was a liposomal delivery), this product uses the cyclodextrin complex (which is the same as the RDE tabs).

This should be similar in efficacy to the tabs, which were an improvement on the UTT technology.
The tabs took a while to dissolve and for me never would all the way, I think the new system is a very good idea.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
am so interested in trying this or DecaVol Rde, but when you say the actives in Mass Drops are highly concentrated - what does that exactly mean?

and the coupon's expired too?? noOOoOO!

was almost 100% set on getting some AMS stuff this weekend

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
am so interested in trying this or DecaVol Rde, but when you say the actives in Mass Drops are highly concentrated - what does that exactly mean?

and the coupon's expired too?? noOOoOO!

was almost 100% set on getting some AMS stuff this weekend
Patience brah. We are doing another sale this weekend. Fairly sure this is included

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woot I need to jump on this sale need to smooze the wifey I bit.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
The old tabs, right? The new RDE'S are way softer and dissolve way better.
ya, seems like each tab can be different, i have both the 1-andro rde and 4- ad and the 4 seems to dissolve better, and once in awhile ill get one that dissolves exremely quick, weird

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya, seems like each tab can be different, i have both the 1-andro rde and 4- ad and the 4 seems to dissolve better, and once in awhile ill get one that dissolves exremely quick, weird
Yeah that was our first attempt at tabs which can be difficult. You want them to dissolve fast, but usually that means a "softer" tab, which can break on delivery. We went with much softer tabs in the RDe's and shoved a bunch of cotton in the bottles to prevent them moving around/breaking.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not that this constitutes a detailed review but I just ran 4-AD, the new ones, for 4 weeks and I have to say I was very impressed. I was feeling kinda shut down from the Osta SARMS I was taking and this perked me up and I started to make strength GAINS on a cut. Yes, I was pleasantly surprised for my first foray into AMS, don't hesitate, this company is legit boys and girls.

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
just purchased the growth kit RDE to use when i return to states

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not that this constitutes a detailed review but I just ran 4-AD, the new ones, for 4 weeks and I have to say I was very impressed. I was feeling kinda shut down from the Osta SARMS I was taking and this perked me up and I started to make strength GAINS on a cut. Yes, I was pleasantly surprised for my first foray into AMS, don't hesitate, this company is legit boys and girls.
Awesome to hear man.

Freepress

Awards
Mass Drops, aka 19norDHEA and 1-DHEA, is a cool supplement in theory and if the new delivery system is as promising as AMS says it is, this could be a solid product. However, combining 19nor and 1-DHEA is almost a sure-fire recipe for limp dick. The 19nor's lack of androgenic potency and 1-DHEA's known ability to kill libido makes me question why the two were not combined with a DHT prohormone like AMS' 1-Alpha product, or why is it not strongly advised to hit the 4ad along with it.

On the 19nor you're looking at a conversion to nandralone, which we all know is marketed under the pharmaceutical trade name Deca Durabolin. We're all familiar with the malady known as "Deca Dick." Without something more androgenic to go with it, and based on the synergy with the libidio-killing 1-Androsterone, it's more likely than not that your sex drive is going in the toilet while on Mass Drops. Plan your cycle accordingly.

I ran the Anabolic Growth Kit RD in combination with some Ultradrol and had favorable results, so I think AMS is a good company. I think their customer service sucks to high heaven and I found the company to absolutely suck at answering questions in any kind of detail or engaging in a dialog with me. I find their PR efforts to fall short. I may consider running their products again, probably the new RDe version, but I think their marketing presence leaves a lot to be desired.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Freepress what exactly was your issue with customer service? I don't think you have ever come to me for anything.

Not everyone experiences libido issues with 1-androsterone and decavol. I've seen some report the opposite. We recommend running 4-ad with it, however our customers wanted our two strongest compounds in one product and that is what we have provided.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mass Drops, aka 19norDHEA and 1-DHEA, is a cool supplement in theory and if the new delivery system is as promising as AMS says it is, this could be a solid product. However, combining 19nor and 1-DHEA is almost a sure-fire recipe for limp dick. The 19nor's lack of androgenic potency and 1-DHEA's known ability to kill libido makes me question why the two were not combined with a DHT prohormone like AMS' 1-Alpha product, or why is it not strongly advised to hit the 4ad along with it.

On the 19nor you're looking at a conversion to nandralone, which we all know is marketed under the pharmaceutical trade name Deca Durabolin. We're all familiar with the malady known as "Deca Dick." Without something more androgenic to go with it, and based on the synergy with the libidio-killing 1-Androsterone, it's more likely than not that your sex drive is going in the toilet while on Mass Drops. Plan your cycle accordingly.

I ran the Anabolic Growth Kit RD in combination with some Ultradrol and had favorable results, so I think AMS is a good company. I think their customer service sucks to high heaven and I found the company to absolutely suck at answering questions in any kind of detail or engaging in a dialog with me. I find their PR efforts to fall short. I may consider running their products again, probably the new RDe version, but I think their marketing presence leaves a lot to be desired.
I feel their CS has been top notch. In fact, I exchanged cell #'s with one of them and he answers my questions right away, that's good CS right there.

Freepress

Awards
I feel their CS has been top notch. In fact, I exchanged cell #'s with one of them and he answers my questions right away, that's good CS right there.
I wish I could say the same for my experience.

Freepress

Awards
Freepress what exactly was your issue with customer service? I don't think you have ever come to me for anything.

Not everyone experiences libido issues with 1-androsterone and decavol. I've seen some report the opposite. We recommend running 4-ad with it, however our customers wanted our two strongest compounds in one product and that is what we have provided.
Lack of replies to e-mails, poor followup. And the person I communicated with was named Greg. I did get one reply, then sent a couple more e-mails with some additional questions and never received a reply.

I'm not a very active poster here on AM, I admit. The release of the new products sent me Googling and I found this thread and others.

I will say this: Lethargy and loss of libido are quite common with 1-DHEA products. I'm quite the active poster over at Primordial Performance, and as you know, they've had a number of 1-DHEA-based products through the years, and one of the most common complaints has been lack of libido, followed by lethargy.

Read the steroid profile on 1-DHEA and it will tell you the same.

I am no exception to that rule. 1-DHEA shuts my libido down hard and zaps my energy and motivation.

The 19nor is a precursor to nandralone. If it does in fact convert efficiently, it is more likely than not going to have an adverse effect on libido and erectile function. The 19nor, while anabolic, lacks in androgenic potency and most users will likely experience problems. The original dienedione products ("Tren") produced a similar effect.

It would have made more sense if you were going for a bulker to include a hormone to combat the 19nor's lack of androgenic potency, like the 4-DHEA metabolite. 1-DHEA is a drier compound, but I think you would have been better served with the 4 isomer. Just my opinion.

For me, running Mass Drops would also entail investment in the 4ad and/or the addition of your DHT precursor, 1-Alpha. That's great for you guys, but bad for me. :)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lack of replies to e-mails, poor followup. And the person I communicated with was named Greg. I did get one reply, then sent a couple more e-mails with some additional questions and never received a reply.

I'm not a very active poster here on AM, I admit. The release of the new products sent me Googling and I found this thread and others.

I will say this: Lethargy and loss of libido are quite common with 1-DHEA products. I'm quite the active poster over at Primordial Performance, and as you know, they've had a number of 1-DHEA-based products through the years, and one of the most common complaints has been lack of libido, followed by lethargy.

Read the steroid profile on 1-DHEA and it will tell you the same.

I am no exception to that rule. 1-DHEA shuts my libido down hard and zaps my energy and motivation.

The 19nor is a precursor to nandralone. If it does in fact convert efficiently, it is more likely than not going to have an adverse effect on libido and erectile function. The 19nor, while anabolic, lacks in androgenic potency and most users will likely experience problems. The original dienedione products ("Tren") produced a similar effect.

It would have made more sense if you were going for a bulker to include a hormone to combat the 19nor's lack of androgenic potency, like the 4-DHEA metabolite. 1-DHEA is a drier compound, but I think you would have been better served with the 4 isomer. Just my opinion.

For me, running Mass Drops would also entail investment in the 4ad and/or the addition of your DHT precursor, 1-Alpha. That's great for you guys, but bad for me. :)
We receive countless accolades regarding Greg's level of service. I'm sorry you had a bad one. How do email replies relate to marketing and pr, which you also had issues with?

I'm well aware of the effects of our products. I have probably written half the technical information on them that's published out there. We sell 1-Androsterone + 4-AD stacks for the reasons you stated.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Shoot how lucky did you get on that bro..

Freepress

Awards
We receive countless accolades regarding Greg's level of service. I'm sorry you had a bad one. How do email replies relate to marketing and pr, which you also had issues with?

I'm well aware of the effects of our products. I have probably written half the technical information on them that's published out there. We sell 1-Androsterone + 4-AD stacks for the reasons you stated.
It's water under the bridge at this point and nothing I'm losing sleep over.

And I'm not on here trying to be a dick. Just giving my opinion on the situation. I'd rather be your fan than your foe.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
It's water under the bridge at this point and nothing I'm losing sleep over.

And I'm not on here trying to be a dick. Just giving my opinion on the situation. I'd rather be your fan than your foe.
Shoot my bad, i just read up on this.. Sorry about your experience broseph. We respect CS as number one for our fans. If you every need a quicker response...please feel free to contact me via PM on AM. I will be sure to make sure your taking care of. Italian knuckle bash :)

Freepress

Awards
Shoot my bad, i just read up on this.. Sorry about your experience broseph. We respect CS as number one for our fans. If you every need a quicker response...please feel free to contact me via PM on AM. I will be sure to make sure your taking care of. Italian knuckle bash :)
I appreciate the diligence. I just PM'd your colleague with some questions I had. I wanna like you guys, because I like what you're doing and had a positive experience with your products in the past. I picked up one of the Anabolic Growth Kit and one of the Hormone Regulation Kits, both in RD tabs, sold the DecaVol but ran the 1-Androsterone and 4ad alongside Ultradrol.

I even logged it over at PP's forums. I'm a former print journalist and broadcaster, so my logs are extremely detailed. I want to try something out of your new arsenal, just haven't decided what yet.

Looking forward to a continued good relationship with your company, nonetheless. Thanks.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the diligence. I just PM'd your colleague with some questions I had. I wanna like you guys, because I like what you're doing and had a positive experience with your products in the past. I picked up one of the Anabolic Growth Kit and one of the Hormone Regulation Kits, both in RD tabs, sold the DecaVol but ran the 1-Androsterone and 4ad alongside Ultradrol.

I even logged it over at PP's forums. I'm a former print journalist and broadcaster, so my logs are extremely detailed. I want to try something out of your new arsenal, just haven't decided what yet.

Looking forward to a continued good relationship with your company, nonetheless. Thanks.
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!! Well you have my full attention big dawg. yeah the 4-ad will help combat the libido crash and lethargy..esp for my elder ass :) It did help big time because i was also worried. hey love to read up on your log phosure

Freepress

Awards
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!! Well you have my full attention big dawg. yeah the 4-ad will help combat the libido crash and lethargy..esp for my elder ass :) It did help big time because i was also worried. hey love to read up on your log phosure
I will PM you a link later. I'm heavily considering your DecaSARM product in conjunction with some 4ad and 1-Alpha, but time will tell. Seems like a great stack idea.

Thanks again, and look for my message in your inbox.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I will PM you a link later. I'm heavily considering your DecaSARM product in conjunction with some 4ad and 1-Alpha, but time will tell. Seems like a great stack idea.

Thanks again, and look for my message in your inbox.
Sounds good..like to post it on our AMS facebook page for our peeps to read.. Have great rest of week

forcefan27

forcefan27

Awards
I am currently about to finish week two of 1-A, Decavol & 4AD at two tabs a day. I am feeling good and "think" I can already see some changes even though I doubt there is much noticable change in only week two...but I am up 3lbs.

Once I get to the end of week four, assuming all is good, I am thinking of extending the cycle another two weeks with some of the mass drops and 4AD I ordered during the sale. But I have a few questions:

1. Will the remaining mass drops (2 weeks worth) stay good until I run another cycle, likely 3-4 months later?

2. Because I am extending the decavol/mass drops from 4-6 is supression pretty likely?

3. With the 4 weeker, I was going to stick with Arom-X and DAA/or I-Force Intimidate for PCT. Will that be adequate for a six week cycle? If not, I may just stick with 4 weeks.

Thanks for the help guys.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1) i dunno

2) chances are if you've been dosing 2x a day, you are already pretty much shutdown at 4 weeks.

3) i would have had a SERM even for a 4 week cycle, but that's just how I roll.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am currently about to finish week two of 1-A, Decavol & 4AD at two tabs a day. I am feeling good and "think" I can already see some changes even though I doubt there is much noticable change in only week two...but I am up 3lbs.

Once I get to the end of week four, assuming all is good, I am thinking of extending the cycle another two weeks with some of the mass drops and 4AD I ordered during the sale. But I have a few questions:

1. Will the remaining mass drops (2 weeks worth) stay good until I run another cycle, likely 3-4 months later?

2. Because I am extending the decavol/mass drops from 4-6 is supression pretty likely?

3. With the 4 weeker, I was going to stick with Arom-X and DAA/or I-Force Intimidate for PCT. Will that be adequate for a six week cycle? If not, I may just stick with 4 weeks.

Thanks for the help guys.
1. I would say it would be fine as long as you store it well. Mainly cool spot out of light, like a cabinet.

2. Remember, everyone is different. That being said suppression most likely wouldn't be all that much worse than a 4 wk cycle. At least I didn't notice much in regards to myself.

3. I personally always use a serm. And if I was to attempt pct without one I would at least have one in hand. This is a personal view. That being said I have seen people who claim to have had success with OTC pct on both 4 and 6 week runs. In the end the choice is something you will need to make.

Glad to hear things are going well for you, keep us updated.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
doing the exact same run, end of 5th week now, just taking mass drops, 4ad and 6 bromo now and my weiner is feeling a little limpo, gona go for 2 more weeks, i got torem for pct, its cheap so why not man

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
doing the exact same run, end of 5th week now, just taking mass drops, 4ad and 6 bromo now and my weiner is feeling a little limpo, gona go for 2 more weeks, i got torem for pct, its cheap so why not man
How much you gain?

flexitnut

Banned
Awards
just started to try this now

I just started to take this the other day. Hoping for good things!

Freepress

Awards
Personally, I'd love to find a website that still had the original DecaVol capsules in stock. I'd use the powder with an OHV delivery system to mix up some topical DecaVol. The transdermal application would yield a high level of bioavailability and the androgenic skin enzymes on the upper trunk would be wonderful for conversion.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Personally, I'd love to find a website that still had the original DecaVol capsules in stock. I'd use the powder with an OHV delivery system to mix up some topical DecaVol. The transdermal application would yield a high level of bioavailability and the androgenic skin enzymes on the upper trunk would be wonderful for conversion.
That would be awesome. I've thought about doing this myself. I do have one bottle I wonder if that would be enough for a short topical cycle.