Ultra Concentrated Mass Drops™ by AMS

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Hmm i need to find the funds for this i like the UTT i have a bunch of bottles of 4-ad UTT still.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Option one is going to be better and last longer depending on dose. But obviously more expensive.
    Awesome thanks .. It's only a $10-15 diff. Told my buddy to go with option 1
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis

    Awesome thanks .. It's only a $10-15 diff. Told my buddy to go with option 1
    Yeah man
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  4. Well then, looks like my order from PP is going to be postponed until late April. Going to bite the bullet and grab this and 4 AD for a 4 week run after I finish off my Anabeta/Prime log for March. I'll be sure to log it.

    Thanks for the promotion!

    Scratch that, the coupon already expired...

    May run Anabolic Growth Kit RDe instead.
    Last edited by Colbicide; 02-22-2012 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Shouldn't have procrastinated...
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Back to UTT ??

    I thought u guys said RDe/fmelt is way better(stronger then UTT) .. Then why come back to this ??
    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Interested in this.
    Is this something along the lines of how FRL's AlphaBulk will look?
    How would this compare to some of the older AMS liquids?
    This isn't the UTT delivery (which was a liposomal delivery), this product uses the cyclodextrin complex (which is the same as the RDE tabs).

    This should be similar in efficacy to the tabs, which were an improvement on the UTT technology.
    Advanced Muscle Science
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    ...after I finish off my Anabeta/Prime log for March.
    How is that going? Didn't see the log thread.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dontknowaboutme View Post
    How is that going? Didn't see the log thread.
    Hoping the stack arrives this week so I can get my log going. From what I've been reading, the Prime 6/9 and AnaBeta 4 dosing should give some good results. Then the plan is to play with AMS before the AH/AL/AD run. I'll have logs for all of them.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    This isn't the UTT delivery (which was a liposomal delivery), this product uses the cyclodextrin complex (which is the same as the RDE tabs).

    This should be similar in efficacy to the tabs, which were an improvement on the UTT technology.
    The tabs took a while to dissolve and for me never would all the way, I think the new system is a very good idea.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  9. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    The tabs took a while to dissolve and for me never would all the way, I think the new system is a very good idea.
    The old tabs, right? The new RDE'S are way softer and dissolve way better.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  10. am so interested in trying this or DecaVol Rde, but when you say the actives in Mass Drops are highly concentrated - what does that exactly mean?

    and the coupon's expired too?? noOOoOO!

    was almost 100% set on getting some AMS stuff this weekend

  11. Quote Originally Posted by oli View Post
    am so interested in trying this or DecaVol Rde, but when you say the actives in Mass Drops are highly concentrated - what does that exactly mean?

    and the coupon's expired too?? noOOoOO!

    was almost 100% set on getting some AMS stuff this weekend
    Patience brah. We are doing another sale this weekend. Fairly sure this is included
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  12. Woot I need to jump on this sale need to smooze the wifey I bit.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    The old tabs, right? The new RDE'S are way softer and dissolve way better.
    ya, seems like each tab can be different, i have both the 1-andro rde and 4- ad and the 4 seems to dissolve better, and once in awhile ill get one that dissolves exremely quick, weird
    T2

  14. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes View Post
    ya, seems like each tab can be different, i have both the 1-andro rde and 4- ad and the 4 seems to dissolve better, and once in awhile ill get one that dissolves exremely quick, weird
    Yeah that was our first attempt at tabs which can be difficult. You want them to dissolve fast, but usually that means a "softer" tab, which can break on delivery. We went with much softer tabs in the RDe's and shoved a bunch of cotton in the bottles to prevent them moving around/breaking.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  15. ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  16. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Not that this constitutes a detailed review but I just ran 4-AD, the new ones, for 4 weeks and I have to say I was very impressed. I was feeling kinda shut down from the Osta SARMS I was taking and this perked me up and I started to make strength GAINS on a cut. Yes, I was pleasantly surprised for my first foray into AMS, don't hesitate, this company is legit boys and girls.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  17. just purchased the growth kit RDE to use when i return to states

  18. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

    Not that this constitutes a detailed review but I just ran 4-AD, the new ones, for 4 weeks and I have to say I was very impressed. I was feeling kinda shut down from the Osta SARMS I was taking and this perked me up and I started to make strength GAINS on a cut. Yes, I was pleasantly surprised for my first foray into AMS, don't hesitate, this company is legit boys and girls.
    Awesome to hear man.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  19. Mass Drops, aka 19norDHEA and 1-DHEA, is a cool supplement in theory and if the new delivery system is as promising as AMS says it is, this could be a solid product. However, combining 19nor and 1-DHEA is almost a sure-fire recipe for limp dick. The 19nor's lack of androgenic potency and 1-DHEA's known ability to kill libido makes me question why the two were not combined with a DHT prohormone like AMS' 1-Alpha product, or why is it not strongly advised to hit the 4ad along with it.

    On the 19nor you're looking at a conversion to nandralone, which we all know is marketed under the pharmaceutical trade name Deca Durabolin. We're all familiar with the malady known as "Deca Dick." Without something more androgenic to go with it, and based on the synergy with the libidio-killing 1-Androsterone, it's more likely than not that your sex drive is going in the toilet while on Mass Drops. Plan your cycle accordingly.

    I ran the Anabolic Growth Kit RD in combination with some Ultradrol and had favorable results, so I think AMS is a good company. I think their customer service sucks to high heaven and I found the company to absolutely suck at answering questions in any kind of detail or engaging in a dialog with me. I find their PR efforts to fall short. I may consider running their products again, probably the new RDe version, but I think their marketing presence leaves a lot to be desired.

  20. Freepress what exactly was your issue with customer service? I don't think you have ever come to me for anything.

    Not everyone experiences libido issues with 1-androsterone and decavol. I've seen some report the opposite. We recommend running 4-ad with it, however our customers wanted our two strongest compounds in one product and that is what we have provided.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  21. Quote Originally Posted by Freepress
    Mass Drops, aka 19norDHEA and 1-DHEA, is a cool supplement in theory and if the new delivery system is as promising as AMS says it is, this could be a solid product. However, combining 19nor and 1-DHEA is almost a sure-fire recipe for limp dick. The 19nor's lack of androgenic potency and 1-DHEA's known ability to kill libido makes me question why the two were not combined with a DHT prohormone like AMS' 1-Alpha product, or why is it not strongly advised to hit the 4ad along with it.

    On the 19nor you're looking at a conversion to nandralone, which we all know is marketed under the pharmaceutical trade name Deca Durabolin. We're all familiar with the malady known as "Deca Dick." Without something more androgenic to go with it, and based on the synergy with the libidio-killing 1-Androsterone, it's more likely than not that your sex drive is going in the toilet while on Mass Drops. Plan your cycle accordingly.

    I ran the Anabolic Growth Kit RD in combination with some Ultradrol and had favorable results, so I think AMS is a good company. I think their customer service sucks to high heaven and I found the company to absolutely suck at answering questions in any kind of detail or engaging in a dialog with me. I find their PR efforts to fall short. I may consider running their products again, probably the new RDe version, but I think their marketing presence leaves a lot to be desired.
    I feel their CS has been top notch. In fact, I exchanged cell #'s with one of them and he answers my questions right away, that's good CS right there.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  22. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I feel their CS has been top notch. In fact, I exchanged cell #'s with one of them and he answers my questions right away, that's good CS right there.
    I wish I could say the same for my experience.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Freepress what exactly was your issue with customer service? I don't think you have ever come to me for anything.

    Not everyone experiences libido issues with 1-androsterone and decavol. I've seen some report the opposite. We recommend running 4-ad with it, however our customers wanted our two strongest compounds in one product and that is what we have provided.
    Lack of replies to e-mails, poor followup. And the person I communicated with was named Greg. I did get one reply, then sent a couple more e-mails with some additional questions and never received a reply.

    I'm not a very active poster here on AM, I admit. The release of the new products sent me Googling and I found this thread and others.

    I will say this: Lethargy and loss of libido are quite common with 1-DHEA products. I'm quite the active poster over at Primordial Performance, and as you know, they've had a number of 1-DHEA-based products through the years, and one of the most common complaints has been lack of libido, followed by lethargy.

    Read the steroid profile on 1-DHEA and it will tell you the same.

    I am no exception to that rule. 1-DHEA shuts my libido down hard and zaps my energy and motivation.

    The 19nor is a precursor to nandralone. If it does in fact convert efficiently, it is more likely than not going to have an adverse effect on libido and erectile function. The 19nor, while anabolic, lacks in androgenic potency and most users will likely experience problems. The original dienedione products ("Tren") produced a similar effect.

    It would have made more sense if you were going for a bulker to include a hormone to combat the 19nor's lack of androgenic potency, like the 4-DHEA metabolite. 1-DHEA is a drier compound, but I think you would have been better served with the 4 isomer. Just my opinion.

    For me, running Mass Drops would also entail investment in the 4ad and/or the addition of your DHT precursor, 1-Alpha. That's great for you guys, but bad for me.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Freepress View Post
    Lack of replies to e-mails, poor followup. And the person I communicated with was named Greg. I did get one reply, then sent a couple more e-mails with some additional questions and never received a reply.

    I'm not a very active poster here on AM, I admit. The release of the new products sent me Googling and I found this thread and others.

    I will say this: Lethargy and loss of libido are quite common with 1-DHEA products. I'm quite the active poster over at Primordial Performance, and as you know, they've had a number of 1-DHEA-based products through the years, and one of the most common complaints has been lack of libido, followed by lethargy.

    Read the steroid profile on 1-DHEA and it will tell you the same.

    I am no exception to that rule. 1-DHEA shuts my libido down hard and zaps my energy and motivation.

    The 19nor is a precursor to nandralone. If it does in fact convert efficiently, it is more likely than not going to have an adverse effect on libido and erectile function. The 19nor, while anabolic, lacks in androgenic potency and most users will likely experience problems. The original dienedione products ("Tren") produced a similar effect.

    It would have made more sense if you were going for a bulker to include a hormone to combat the 19nor's lack of androgenic potency, like the 4-DHEA metabolite. 1-DHEA is a drier compound, but I think you would have been better served with the 4 isomer. Just my opinion.

    For me, running Mass Drops would also entail investment in the 4ad and/or the addition of your DHT precursor, 1-Alpha. That's great for you guys, but bad for me.
    We receive countless accolades regarding Greg's level of service. I'm sorry you had a bad one. How do email replies relate to marketing and pr, which you also had issues with?

    I'm well aware of the effects of our products. I have probably written half the technical information on them that's published out there. We sell 1-Androsterone + 4-AD stacks for the reasons you stated.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  25. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I feel their CS has been top notch. In fact, I exchanged cell #'s with one of them and he answers my questions right away, that's good CS right there.
    Shoot how lucky did you get on that bro..
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    We receive countless accolades regarding Greg's level of service. I'm sorry you had a bad one. How do email replies relate to marketing and pr, which you also had issues with?

    I'm well aware of the effects of our products. I have probably written half the technical information on them that's published out there. We sell 1-Androsterone + 4-AD stacks for the reasons you stated.
    It's water under the bridge at this point and nothing I'm losing sleep over.

    And I'm not on here trying to be a dick. Just giving my opinion on the situation. I'd rather be your fan than your foe.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Freepress View Post
    It's water under the bridge at this point and nothing I'm losing sleep over.

    And I'm not on here trying to be a dick. Just giving my opinion on the situation. I'd rather be your fan than your foe.
    Shoot my bad, i just read up on this.. Sorry about your experience broseph. We respect CS as number one for our fans. If you every need a quicker response...please feel free to contact me via PM on AM. I will be sure to make sure your taking care of. Italian knuckle bash
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  28. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Shoot my bad, i just read up on this.. Sorry about your experience broseph. We respect CS as number one for our fans. If you every need a quicker response...please feel free to contact me via PM on AM. I will be sure to make sure your taking care of. Italian knuckle bash
    I appreciate the diligence. I just PM'd your colleague with some questions I had. I wanna like you guys, because I like what you're doing and had a positive experience with your products in the past. I picked up one of the Anabolic Growth Kit and one of the Hormone Regulation Kits, both in RD tabs, sold the DecaVol but ran the 1-Androsterone and 4ad alongside Ultradrol.

    I even logged it over at PP's forums. I'm a former print journalist and broadcaster, so my logs are extremely detailed. I want to try something out of your new arsenal, just haven't decided what yet.

    Looking forward to a continued good relationship with your company, nonetheless. Thanks.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Freepress View Post
    I appreciate the diligence. I just PM'd your colleague with some questions I had. I wanna like you guys, because I like what you're doing and had a positive experience with your products in the past. I picked up one of the Anabolic Growth Kit and one of the Hormone Regulation Kits, both in RD tabs, sold the DecaVol but ran the 1-Androsterone and 4ad alongside Ultradrol.

    I even logged it over at PP's forums. I'm a former print journalist and broadcaster, so my logs are extremely detailed. I want to try something out of your new arsenal, just haven't decided what yet.

    Looking forward to a continued good relationship with your company, nonetheless. Thanks.
    NICE!!!!!!!!!!!! Well you have my full attention big dawg. yeah the 4-ad will help combat the libido crash and lethargy..esp for my elder ass It did help big time because i was also worried. hey love to read up on your log phosure
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    NICE!!!!!!!!!!!! Well you have my full attention big dawg. yeah the 4-ad will help combat the libido crash and lethargy..esp for my elder ass It did help big time because i was also worried. hey love to read up on your log phosure
    I will PM you a link later. I'm heavily considering your DecaSARM product in conjunction with some 4ad and 1-Alpha, but time will tell. Seems like a great stack idea.

    Thanks again, and look for my message in your inbox.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. APS ULTRA MASS CYCLE
    By azokaei in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 05:50 AM
  2. ultra mass
    By bic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 10:08 AM
  3. Ultra Mass Stack + DTP?
    By JG123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 04:08 PM
  4. ultra mass / trenadrol
    By FATGUY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Log in
Log in