Ultra Concentrated Mass Drops™ by AMS

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Freepress
    Mass Drops, aka 19norDHEA and 1-DHEA, is a cool supplement in theory and if the new delivery system is as promising as AMS says it is, this could be a solid product. However, combining 19nor and 1-DHEA is almost a sure-fire recipe for limp dick. The 19nor's lack of androgenic potency and 1-DHEA's known ability to kill libido makes me question why the two were not combined with a DHT prohormone like AMS' 1-Alpha product, or why is it not strongly advised to hit the 4ad along with it.

On the 19nor you're looking at a conversion to nandralone, which we all know is marketed under the pharmaceutical trade name Deca Durabolin. We're all familiar with the malady known as "Deca Dick." Without something more androgenic to go with it, and based on the synergy with the libidio-killing 1-Androsterone, it's more likely than not that your sex drive is going in the toilet while on Mass Drops. Plan your cycle accordingly.

I ran the Anabolic Growth Kit RD in combination with some Ultradrol and had favorable results, so I think AMS is a good company. I think their customer service sucks to high heaven and I found the company to absolutely suck at answering questions in any kind of detail or engaging in a dialog with me. I find their PR efforts to fall short. I may consider running their products again, probably the new RDe version, but I think their marketing presence leaves a lot to be desired.
    I feel their CS has been top notch. In fact, I exchanged cell #'s with one of them and he answers my questions right away, that's good CS right there.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.61%

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I feel their CS has been top notch. In fact, I exchanged cell #'s with one of them and he answers my questions right away, that's good CS right there.
    I wish I could say the same for my experience.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Freepress what exactly was your issue with customer service? I don't think you have ever come to me for anything.

Not everyone experiences libido issues with 1-androsterone and decavol. I've seen some report the opposite. We recommend running 4-ad with it, however our customers wanted our two strongest compounds in one product and that is what we have provided.
    Lack of replies to e-mails, poor followup. And the person I communicated with was named Greg. I did get one reply, then sent a couple more e-mails with some additional questions and never received a reply.

I'm not a very active poster here on AM, I admit. The release of the new products sent me Googling and I found this thread and others.

I will say this: Lethargy and loss of libido are quite common with 1-DHEA products. I'm quite the active poster over at Primordial Performance, and as you know, they've had a number of 1-DHEA-based products through the years, and one of the most common complaints has been lack of libido, followed by lethargy.

Read the steroid profile on 1-DHEA and it will tell you the same.

I am no exception to that rule. 1-DHEA shuts my libido down hard and zaps my energy and motivation.

The 19nor is a precursor to nandralone. If it does in fact convert efficiently, it is more likely than not going to have an adverse effect on libido and erectile function. The 19nor, while anabolic, lacks in androgenic potency and most users will likely experience problems. The original dienedione products ("Tren") produced a similar effect.

It would have made more sense if you were going for a bulker to include a hormone to combat the 19nor's lack of androgenic potency, like the 4-DHEA metabolite. 1-DHEA is a drier compound, but I think you would have been better served with the 4 isomer. Just my opinion.

For me, running Mass Drops would also entail investment in the 4ad and/or the addition of your DHT precursor, 1-Alpha. That's great for you guys, but bad for me.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Freepress View Post
    Lack of replies to e-mails, poor followup. And the person I communicated with was named Greg. I did get one reply, then sent a couple more e-mails with some additional questions and never received a reply.

I'm not a very active poster here on AM, I admit. The release of the new products sent me Googling and I found this thread and others.

I will say this: Lethargy and loss of libido are quite common with 1-DHEA products. I'm quite the active poster over at Primordial Performance, and as you know, they've had a number of 1-DHEA-based products through the years, and one of the most common complaints has been lack of libido, followed by lethargy.

Read the steroid profile on 1-DHEA and it will tell you the same.

I am no exception to that rule. 1-DHEA shuts my libido down hard and zaps my energy and motivation.

The 19nor is a precursor to nandralone. If it does in fact convert efficiently, it is more likely than not going to have an adverse effect on libido and erectile function. The 19nor, while anabolic, lacks in androgenic potency and most users will likely experience problems. The original dienedione products ("Tren") produced a similar effect.

It would have made more sense if you were going for a bulker to include a hormone to combat the 19nor's lack of androgenic potency, like the 4-DHEA metabolite. 1-DHEA is a drier compound, but I think you would have been better served with the 4 isomer. Just my opinion.

For me, running Mass Drops would also entail investment in the 4ad and/or the addition of your DHT precursor, 1-Alpha. That's great for you guys, but bad for me.
    We receive countless accolades regarding Greg's level of service. I'm sorry you had a bad one. How do email replies relate to marketing and pr, which you also had issues with?

I'm well aware of the effects of our products. I have probably written half the technical information on them that's published out there. We sell 1-Androsterone + 4-AD stacks for the reasons you stated.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Shoot how lucky did you get on that bro..
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.61%

We receive countless accolades regarding Greg's level of service. I'm sorry you had a bad one. How do email replies relate to marketing and pr, which you also had issues with?

I'm well aware of the effects of our products. I have probably written half the technical information on them that's published out there. We sell 1-Androsterone + 4-AD stacks for the reasons you stated.
    It's water under the bridge at this point and nothing I'm losing sleep over.

And I'm not on here trying to be a dick. Just giving my opinion on the situation. I'd rather be your fan than your foe.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It's water under the bridge at this point and nothing I'm losing sleep over.

And I'm not on here trying to be a dick. Just giving my opinion on the situation. I'd rather be your fan than your foe.
    Shoot my bad, i just read up on this.. Sorry about your experience broseph. We respect CS as number one for our fans. If you every need a quicker response...please feel free to contact me via PM on AM. I will be sure to make sure your taking care of. Italian knuckle bash
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.61%

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Shoot my bad, i just read up on this.. Sorry about your experience broseph. We respect CS as number one for our fans. If you every need a quicker response...please feel free to contact me via PM on AM. I will be sure to make sure your taking care of. Italian knuckle bash
    I appreciate the diligence. I just PM'd your colleague with some questions I had. I wanna like you guys, because I like what you're doing and had a positive experience with your products in the past. I picked up one of the Anabolic Growth Kit and one of the Hormone Regulation Kits, both in RD tabs, sold the DecaVol but ran the 1-Androsterone and 4ad alongside Ultradrol.

I even logged it over at PP's forums. I'm a former print journalist and broadcaster, so my logs are extremely detailed. I want to try something out of your new arsenal, just haven't decided what yet.

Looking forward to a continued good relationship with your company, nonetheless. Thanks.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I appreciate the diligence. I just PM'd your colleague with some questions I had. I wanna like you guys, because I like what you're doing and had a positive experience with your products in the past. I picked up one of the Anabolic Growth Kit and one of the Hormone Regulation Kits, both in RD tabs, sold the DecaVol but ran the 1-Androsterone and 4ad alongside Ultradrol.

I even logged it over at PP's forums. I'm a former print journalist and broadcaster, so my logs are extremely detailed. I want to try something out of your new arsenal, just haven't decided what yet.

Looking forward to a continued good relationship with your company, nonetheless. Thanks.
    NICE!!!!!!!!!!!! Well you have my full attention big dawg. yeah the 4-ad will help combat the libido crash and lethargy..esp for my elder ass It did help big time because i was also worried. hey love to read up on your log phosure
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.61%

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    NICE!!!!!!!!!!!! Well you have my full attention big dawg. yeah the 4-ad will help combat the libido crash and lethargy..esp for my elder ass It did help big time because i was also worried. hey love to read up on your log phosure
    I will PM you a link later. I'm heavily considering your DecaSARM product in conjunction with some 4ad and 1-Alpha, but time will tell. Seems like a great stack idea.

Thanks again, and look for my message in your inbox.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I will PM you a link later. I'm heavily considering your DecaSARM product in conjunction with some 4ad and 1-Alpha, but time will tell. Seems like a great stack idea.

Thanks again, and look for my message in your inbox.
    Sounds good..like to post it on our AMS facebook page for our peeps to read.. Have great rest of week
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.89%

I am currently about to finish week two of 1-A, Decavol & 4AD at two tabs a day. I am feeling good and "think" I can already see some changes even though I doubt there is much noticable change in only week two...but I am up 3lbs.

Once I get to the end of week four, assuming all is good, I am thinking of extending the cycle another two weeks with some of the mass drops and 4AD I ordered during the sale. But I have a few questions:

1. Will the remaining mass drops (2 weeks worth) stay good until I run another cycle, likely 3-4 months later?

2. Because I am extending the decavol/mass drops from 4-6 is supression pretty likely?

3. With the 4 weeker, I was going to stick with Arom-X and DAA/or I-Force Intimidate for PCT. Will that be adequate for a six week cycle? If not, I may just stick with 4 weeks.

Thanks for the help guys.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

1) i dunno

2) chances are if you've been dosing 2x a day, you are already pretty much shutdown at 4 weeks.

3) i would have had a SERM even for a 4 week cycle, but that's just how I roll.
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.89%

Thanks ManBeast.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.82%

Quote Originally Posted by forcefan27
    I am currently about to finish week two of 1-A, Decavol & 4AD at two tabs a day. I am feeling good and "think" I can already see some changes even though I doubt there is much noticable change in only week two...but I am up 3lbs.

Once I get to the end of week four, assuming all is good, I am thinking of extending the cycle another two weeks with some of the mass drops and 4AD I ordered during the sale. But I have a few questions:

1. Will the remaining mass drops (2 weeks worth) stay good until I run another cycle, likely 3-4 months later?

2. Because I am extending the decavol/mass drops from 4-6 is supression pretty likely?

3. With the 4 weeker, I was going to stick with Arom-X and DAA/or I-Force Intimidate for PCT. Will that be adequate for a six week cycle? If not, I may just stick with 4 weeks.

Thanks for the help guys.
    1. I would say it would be fine as long as you store it well. Mainly cool spot out of light, like a cabinet.

2. Remember, everyone is different. That being said suppression most likely wouldn't be all that much worse than a 4 wk cycle. At least I didn't notice much in regards to myself.

3. I personally always use a serm. And if I was to attempt pct without one I would at least have one in hand. This is a personal view. That being said I have seen people who claim to have had success with OTC pct on both 4 and 6 week runs. In the end the choice is something you will need to make.

Glad to hear things are going well for you, keep us updated.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

doing the exact same run, end of 5th week now, just taking mass drops, 4ad and 6 bromo now and my weiner is feeling a little limpo, gona go for 2 more weeks, i got torem for pct, its cheap so why not man
    T2
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by schroedes
    doing the exact same run, end of 5th week now, just taking mass drops, 4ad and 6 bromo now and my weiner is feeling a little limpo, gona go for 2 more weeks, i got torem for pct, its cheap so why not man
    How much you gain?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.67%

just started to try this now

I just started to take this the other day. Hoping for good things!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.61%

Personally, I'd love to find a website that still had the original DecaVol capsules in stock. I'd use the powder with an OHV delivery system to mix up some topical DecaVol. The transdermal application would yield a high level of bioavailability and the androgenic skin enzymes on the upper trunk would be wonderful for conversion.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Personally, I'd love to find a website that still had the original DecaVol capsules in stock. I'd use the powder with an OHV delivery system to mix up some topical DecaVol. The transdermal application would yield a high level of bioavailability and the androgenic skin enzymes on the upper trunk would be wonderful for conversion.
    That would be awesome. I've thought about doing this myself. I do have one bottle I wonder if that would be enough for a short topical cycle.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.4%

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    That would be awesome. I've thought about doing this myself. I do have one bottle I wonder if that would be enough for a short topical cycle.
    Absorption transdermally is above 30% with a good carrier, orally it is best at 5%, you will have plenty and it will be a strong transdermal at that. Get you a carrier and mix it up.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

How much you gain?
    it fluctuates, right between 5 and 10 pounds, eating alot too, i started with 2 weeks of 1andro and 4ad, then started mass drops the 3rd wk, got another bottle of 4ad so i can finish out with the drops and 4ad, think the ****in 4ad makes me dizzy so i mite stop that and just finish out drops....
    T2
  23. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.67%

I'll post results! Feeling good right now!
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Good deal.
  25. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.67%

I can't wait to try!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.61%

Primordial Performance sells OHV topical carrier.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.82%

And??
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.61%

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    And??
    A poster mentioned having the same desire I do - making a topical 19nor with the original DecaVol capsules. I was merely directing him to where he could get the carrier.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

Absorption transdermally is above 30% with a good carrier, orally it is best at 5%, you will have plenty and it will be a strong transdermal at that. Get you a carrier and mix it up.
    Sounds good. Thanks oufinny. I'll keep you posted when I run it. Probably just get a primordial carrier.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%

Thanks freepress. I posted before I saw your reply. But I think that is what I will do. convert my ams decavol to a transdermal and maybe run it with some ams 4ad tabs.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.61%

It is my personal opinion, based on sound research of course, that a transdermal 19norDHEA cycle would be killer. Having personally taken Primordial's 1-T topical product, I and many others found it to be far superior to any of the oral 1-androsterone/5-DHEA supplements out there.

Not only was the conversion essentially guaranteed because of the androgenic skin enzymes present on the body's upper trunk, but the consistent delivery from the topical carrier kept your levels steady. I picked up eight solid pounds off a six-week cycle, kept it all, and had a raging libido and felt great the entire cycle. The 5-DHEA and pregenelone combo via transdermal carrier was the ticket to balancing out the effects of the compound and mitigating the 1-Andro's lethargy.

Any oral 1-Andro supplements I've tried have given me terrible lethargy and left my sex drive completely bottomed out. I had some success at offsetting those effects by stacking other compounds, but never have I found another cycle that felt as good as the transdermal 1-T.

I would strongly suggest you hunt down some AMS 1-Alpha to stack your topical DecaVol with. The enhanced absorption and consistent delivery of the topical is going to kick, I have a feeling. You will need the DHT to keep lead in the pencil, so to speak.

Keep me posted on your transdermal DecaVol cycle. I will be watching enthusiastically.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

There is actually no guaranteed perfect conversion just because you rub it on the skin. Sulfotransferase enzymes are abundant on the skin as well. Which conjugate your ph and essentially render part of it useless.
    ForeRunner Labs

33. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.61%

Hence the reason I used the term "essentially." There is no perfect scenario. But it's safe to say you stand a much greater chance of conversion through topical administration of these hormones.

But the success rate of transdermal non-methylated hormones doing what they're intended to do, it would appear from the years of anecdotal evidence I've read through logs, is much greater than when DHEA metabolites are administered topically.

I hate to keep bringing up Primordial, but since they were the key player in the topical prohormone game for so long and established a foothold there that they senselessly abandoned, they provide for good fodder. Their oral prohormone formulas identical to their topicals paled in comparison. There are hundreds of accounts on the web via logs that demonstrate great disappointment when users who had previously tried their topicals went to their "Liqui-Vade" formulas.

I am one of those.

Transdermal delivery is just plain damned efficient and consistent. It's more difficult to maintain that level of consistency in results when you are administering non-methylated DHEA metabolites through oral delivery. Their company's new concept of 24-hour softgels appears to be delivering results, but still rather inconsistently.

The pharmeceutical companies tried this with Andriol, the prescription testosterone softgel. And getting stable and consistent results out of it has been difficult.

But back to my original point, I would feel confident in asserting that a topical 19nor would make for a good ride.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

I don't disagree with most anything you have said. I believe pp is bringing back some topicals btw. Also the AMS product is not exactly an oral product. It is designed to melt under the tongue for a reason. I know you were not referring to that but I wanted to clarify for others reading.
    ForeRunner Labs

35. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.61%

I don't disagree with most anything you have said. I believe pp is bringing back some topicals btw. Also the AMS product is not exactly an oral product. It is designed to melt under the tongue for a reason. I know you were not referring to that but I wanted to clarify for others reading.
    Absolutely. Sublingual absorption is a totally different animal than oral administration.

I used your first generation of RD tabs and had a nice run. My only complaint was that I thought they took a little longer than I desired to dissolve. I was expecting effervesence. I'm glad to hear that you have tackled that beast with the new RDe delivery system.

My next PH run, I am 99 percent certain, will include AMS products.

As for PP's plans, I knew Eric brought back topical Dermacrine as a limited release to one retailer after a huge outcry. It was a welcomed return. I picked some up and ran it with some Epi. Great stuff. But doing away with topical 1-T was a travesty, IMHO.

The killed their flagship supplements in favor of a big, expensive experiment that is not consistently meeting expectations. The AndroSeries is cool in theory, but it's extremely pricey and a big gamble to make.

Sorry to be long winded and perhaps off topic, but it's always been a pet peeve of mine.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.57%

Absolutely. Sublingual absorption is a totally different animal than oral administration.

I used your first generation of RD tabs and had a nice run. My only complaint was that I thought they took a little longer than I desired to dissolve. I was expecting effervesence. I'm glad to hear that you have tackled that beast with the new RDe delivery system.

As for PP's plans, I knew Eric brought back topical Dermacrine as a limited release to one retailer after a huge outcry. It was a welcomed return. I picked some up and ran it with some Epi. Great stuff. But doing away with topical 1-T was a travesty, IMHO.

The killed their flagship supplements in favor of a big, expensive experiment that is not consistently meeting expectations. The AndroSeries is cool in theory, but it's extremely pricey and a big gamble to make.

Sorry to be long winded and perhaps off topic, but it's always been a pet peeve of mine.
    We love customer feedback, good and bad.. how else can a company give its consumers what they want without HEARING what they want..
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    We love customer feedback, good and bad.. how else can a company give its consumers what they want without HEARING what they want..
    can i get an AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

hey freepress, how was the epi/derm stack for ya?? have my epi now and was gona throw in some derm for a cycle before summer
    T2
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.61%

I absolutely loved it. Epi and topical Dermacrine is a match made in heaven, and it makes for an inexpensive cycle.

I started the Epi after a week of already being on the Dermacrine. Topicals take time to deliver, and the ultimate goal was to use the 5-DHEA and pregenelone to mitigate any lethargy that may have arisen as a result of the Epi.

I felt like a million bucks. As a matter of fact, it was almost euphoric. My sex drive was crazy - off the charts. I don't even recall being that horny as a teen-ager. My wife could not keep up with me during that six-week journey.

Dermacrine is an excellent test base for a dry compound like Epi. I recommended it to others and they experienced similar effects.

I realize this is an AMS thread, and I apologize for hijacking it, but you asked.
  40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I absolutely loved it. Epi and topical Dermacrine is a match made in heaven, and it makes for an inexpensive cycle.

I started the Epi after a week of already being on the Dermacrine. Topicals take time to deliver, and the ultimate goal was to use the 5-DHEA and pregenelone to mitigate any lethargy that may have arisen as a result of the Epi.

I felt like a million bucks. As a matter of fact, it was almost euphoric. My sex drive was crazy - off the charts. I don't even recall being that horny as a teen-ager. My wife could not keep up with me during that six-week journey.

Dermacrine is an excellent test base for a dry compound like Epi. I recommended it to others and they experienced similar effects.

I realize this is an AMS thread, and I apologize for hijacking it, but you asked.
    SOB....how dare you Its ok bro..i will save you from swimmin with da fish FURRGETBOIT

Similar Forum Threads

1. APS ULTRA MASS CYCLE
    By azokaei in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 05:50 AM
  2. ultra mass
    By bic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 10:08 AM
  3. Ultra Mass Stack + DTP?
    By JG123 in forum Anabolics