Ultra Concentrated Mass Drops™ by AMS

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Logging I want to log this hehe.
    You & me both brother!!!
    SEMPER FI!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by EUROCOM View Post
    I just ordered Trenazone and was going to order epi today to stack with it. How would this product compare and could I stack the two? Will do more research when I get home from work, would like to see if i could get a quick reply though

Thanks
    EXACTLY what i was wondering. Today is day one of week 2 on Epi and i was going to get something to stack w it.
    •   

3. Rock dat chit fellas
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

4. Hhhmmmm very interesting. I might get some while it's on sale and then just wait until some one logs it before I actually use it. What would a cycle look like with this? Care to give an example of Preload, on cycle, pct stuff?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Timelapse View Post
    Hhhmmmm very interesting. I might get some while it's on sale and then just wait until some one logs it before I actually use it. What would a cycle look like with this? Care to give an example of Preload, on cycle, pct stuff?
    Ditto. A bit more info before ordering would be greatly appriciated!
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

6. What info u need gang..I will see if our forum rep can help answer

7. Seeing how it shouldn't have much effect on the liver, wondering what the shut down might be like. So recommened PCT would be a good starter converstation. I'm really intrigued by the whole liquid delivery system that I'm contemplating getting some to stack with something else I've ordered.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

8. I am interested in the PCT as well (I have Nolva for SERM). Do we need to preload with stuff before we start taking Mass Drops? Like for example preload with CEL Cycle Assist 1-2 weeks before taking Mass Drops? What supporting stuff to take while on cycle, once we start taking Mass Drops?

9. Our fearless leader Royd actually advises against using too much stuff especially stuff like milk thistle while on our products. It is better saved for pct. I tend to agree with him on this and have ran it that way myself. Perhaps something for B/P while on. It is all up to you and what your feelings on it are. Our products are not methyl ph and bypass the first pass through the liver so the stress on the liver should actually be quite minimal and some of the products out there that are to help protect the liver can also inhibit the effectiveness of the ph to some extent.

Of course you know for pct we would like to recommend our Arom-x and new cycle support product Super Cycle however, your typical pct would be fine. Items such as a good natty test booster, support supps, maybe some court control and a mild natty AI. As far as SERMs go, that is something entirely up to you. If you chose to use one go with the one you are familiar and comfortable with.

Personally I have used a SERM (Torem) on my cycle of our products before, but I have not actually used it any longer than 1.5 wks and have had good results. I know of others who have stacked a really good pct without a SERM at all and had great results.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

10. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide
    Seeing how it shouldn't have much effect on the liver, wondering what the shut down might be like. So recommened PCT would be a good starter converstation. I'm really intrigued by the whole liquid delivery system that I'm contemplating getting some to stack with something else I've ordered.
    Of course everyone is different, but historically shutdown on our products have in general been fairly mild.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Timelapse
    Hhhmmmm very interesting. I might get some while it's on sale and then just wait until some one logs it before I actually use it. What would a cycle look like with this? Care to give an example of Preload, on cycle, pct stuff?
    These products have essentially been out singularly as 1-Andro and Decavol. You can look up logs on here where they were stacked and get a good idea of what to expect. We've only essentially concentrated and combined them into one convenient liquid delivery product.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

12. Good stuff CC thanks..I been little busy these days gettin ready for new product release and Arnold Classic ..

13. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny
    I am curious about this, I am taking the 4-AD RDe right now at 4 per day and things are going pretty well. I wish I didn't need that much but since I am cutting the extra seems to help me hold my mass and keep strength up. I am impressed so far, the liquid delivery is intriguing.
    To be honest I prefer the rapid dissolve tablets. If nothing else they are less hassle IMO. For the UTT liquid delivery, we used to use it before the RDs. Both are quite effective, it was just a lot of hassle when stacking multiple products in liquid form and hold it in your mouth for so long. With the RDs I can still talk, etc. with the Mass Drops AMS just concentrated and combined two of our products which makes it nice if you want the stack.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

14. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Back to UTT ??

I thought u guys said RDe/fmelt is way better(stronger then UTT) .. Then why come back to this ??
    bump to get an answer
    S.n.S team member

15. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis

bump to get an answer
    Royd will have to come in here and answer that for you as I don't have an answer for you right now. I'll try and find out for you. Though, I'm not so sure it is a matter of UTT vs RDe efficacy.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

16. Wow. Thanks for the very quick feedback. One last question for you before I pull the trigger, blood pressure... Wondering if it has any effects on BP? If so, are they minimal, mild or just depends on the person as well.

And props for something non-methyl!

17. Def depends on each person...I had no issues ..few had elevated bp but minor.. nothing from logs I read that is was any serious issues ..

18. any serious shut down issues with this?

19. Quote Originally Posted by antknee02
    any serious shut down issues with this?
    With me..not at all as I stack it with 4-AD to help combat shut down and lethargy... If you worried shut down we recommend to everyone 4-ADre

20. thanks for the fast reply- transaderm ( dermacrine ) work as well?..ive got some on hand.

21. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    bump to get an answer
    These are the same as the previous versions of the rd's only in liquid form. The new RDe's (white boxes/label) are mg for mg stronger, however they are obviously two separate products unlike mass drops. Our old liquids became really popular after we discontinued them for some reason, so this was a good chance to bring them back in a way.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

22. Quote Originally Posted by antknee02 View Post
    thanks for the fast reply- transaderm ( dermacrine ) work as well?..ive got some on hand.
    Yes those will help as well
    ForeRunner Labs

23. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide
    Wow. Thanks for the very quick feedback. One last question for you before I pull the trigger, blood pressure... Wondering if it has any effects on BP? If so, are they minimal, mild or just depends on the person as well.

And props for something non-methyl!
    I only experienced elevated B/P when I was taking all three... 1-ad, 4-ad, and Decavol and really only if I took them a little close together. I usually try and spread them out evenly throughout the day or take at least an hour apart from each other. They were only short lived elevations and they didn't spike very high, maybe add 5 points at the worse for me.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

24. Quote Originally Posted by antknee02
    any serious shut down issues with this?
    Personally for me I have not really experienced any shut down on any of our products. Same with libido and lethargy, it's always been good.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

25. Alright, last question... How long is the promo going to go? Trying to see if I can squeeze the funds out to give this a try.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide
    Alright, last question... How long is the promo going to go? Trying to see if I can squeeze the funds out to give this a try.
    I thought I read maybe yesterday or something that it was going to be around for another 48hrs. So maybe not too much longer. I'm trying to look it up right now.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

27. I will find out gang hang in

28. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    These are the same as the previous versions of the rd's only in liquid form. The new RDe's (white boxes/label) are mg for mg stronger, however they are obviously two separate products unlike mass drops. Our old liquids became really popular after we discontinued them for some reason, so this was a good chance to bring them back in a way.
    I do myself like the utt too

So what would pronounce better results ..
    1 AD chrome (white label)
    1 decaVOl (white label) stacking them toghter

.VS.
    1 mass dropS

Thanks
    S.n.S team member

29. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    I do myself like the utt too

So what would pronounce better results ..
    1 AD chrome (white label)
    1 decaVOl (white label) stacking them toghter

.VS.
    1 mass dropS

Thanks
    Option one is going to be better and last longer depending on dose. But obviously more expensive.
    ForeRunner Labs

30. I like the sound of this given its not liver toxic, might be time to give my liver a break from all the methylated PH's I have been running.

Just wish your shipping to Australia was a little more reasonable, or a coupon for 4-AD would be nice to add to it and justify $41 shipping.

Sounds promising though as I always have much higher absorption with liquids too.

Similar Forum Threads

1. APS ULTRA MASS CYCLE
    By azokaei in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 05:50 AM
  2. ultra mass
    By bic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 10:08 AM
  3. Ultra Mass Stack + DTP?
    By JG123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5