You're Gonna Hate Me w/ all these Teasers... Body Mortar + Electrolytes

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I know right? I'm anxious for it to come out. I've been begging for this for quite some time. I'm tired of buying extra products like endurox and such to mix with my BCAA.
    Oh no doubt. It's something I'd certainly consider picking up to compare to my current and past intra-workout mixes.

2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Is that alpha mass comparable to andromass?
    U guys dont have deca vol in a pill/liquid gel type form do ya? Just the RD tabs?

I responded well to that stack.
    I gained 10lbs better than I did on my halotest-25/p-mag cycle I just ran.
    May have to give alpha mass a run before andromass simply due to price.
    Yeah deca is still RDs but when the new versions hit a truly effective product will only get better. Not allowed to give too much out yet sry.

Alpha mass is in liquid caps because of the delivery system used. AMS RDs will still be RDs. I'm on my iPhone and typing as you know ain't the easiest. So, I'll just suggest checking out forerunner labs section here on AM. You'll find out all the info in alpha mass there
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I know right? I'm anxious for it to come out. I've been begging for this for quite some time. I'm tired of buying extra products like endurox and such to mix with my BCAA.
    That's why I would want a carb version too. I add BCAAs to my Cytomax all the time, or I added powdered Gatorade to my lemon-lime Xtend or Body Mortar CF . . . I want the carbs AND electrolytes.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

4. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I want to edit my statement. It is available. Not sure why I stated why I was waiting for it to come out. I should have said I was waiting to pick some up.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

5. Can i ask how many servings is this?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23
    Can i ask how many servings is this?
    30 servings. You can see the ingredient profile on our website. I'll try and post it up here later, but I'm posting from my phone right now.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  7. tattoopierced1

30 servings for both BM Electrolyte versions
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Body Mortar SALE!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 08:25 AM
  2. Blowing my body out of the water with AMS Body Mortar- Review