concerned about starting a stack...

crazylegs22

Awards
I'm not sure if I've ever seen this question brought up on here before, but it's a major concern for me... Is it safe to run a stack while taking adderall? I was diagnosed with Adult ADD a while back and currently take 15 mgs of adderall daily. A few years ago I ran a stack of 1ad, 4ad, and arom x, so I was wondering if it would be safe for me now because I'm ready to run another cycle... Any help with this would be very appreciated, thanks.

tattoopierced1

Trying to get some feedback right now for you on your question. Not really familiar with adderall or the side effects. Just wanted to let you know that we arent ignoring you.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am looking into it as well. Initially I want to say no it should not be a concern, but I also do not want to steer you wrong with bad info either. Adderal is something that I don't have much experience with. The first issue I would worry about would be similar to any other stimulant... things like hypertension or any heart disorder and such.

crazylegs22

Awards
thanks a lot for looking into it guys... I'm just simply worried about any adverse effects it could POSSIBLY cause. I'm not sure how the doing would go either, obviously wouldnt take them at same time (i take adderall first thing when i wake up, its extended release so half goes into effect immediately and the other half about 4 hours later), but didnt know if it would be fine after it was absorbed? just kind of lost for answers... but again, I appreciate you all being helpful and looking for an answer.

tattoopierced1

Ok, it seems that there are no interactions between them, so you should be good to go. Thank you for waiting so patiently for an answer.

crazylegs22

Awards
Thanks so much for the answer. So no interactions, but should i wait a while before taking 1andro or 4ad after taking the adderall? i take it first thing in the morning. Didnt know if it would hurt the way each substance was absorbed? thanks again

tattoopierced1

You should be able to take them whenever, absorption shouldnt be an issues since neither adderall nor AMS products affect the same things.