Legal SARM by AMS - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Legal SARM by AMS

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Is this supposed to "act" the same as decavol 1.0 (just with amplified results of course) ??
    It's designed to be less suppressive. The addition of the Naringenin should also help improve nutrient partitioning to some degree. Harvard researchers used a complexed Naringenin and found if taken before a high fat and high sugar meal that it will increase insulin sensitivity by 64% and reduce VLDL.

I think decasarm is going to be an excellent cutter for that reason.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

It's designed to be less suppressive. The addition of the Naringenin should also help improve nutrient partitioning to some degree. Harvard researchers used a complexed Naringenin and found if taken before a high fat and high sugar meal that it will increase insulin sensitivity by 64% and reduce VLDL.

I think decasarm is going to be an excellent cutter for that reason.
    Delicious
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   

4. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Is this supposed to "act" the same as decavol 1.0 (just with amplified results of course) ??
    Yes, it is same main active compound with improved bioavailability.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

So are we talking low enough suppression to just run it for like 8-10 weeks?
  6. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    So are we talking low enough suppression to just run it for like 8-10 weeks?
    Yes. We are working on bloods to verify this as well.
    ForeRunner Labs

7. Board Sponsor

Read some new Naringenin research today that found it is also a cough suppressant.

Decasarm the ultimate cold anabolic?? :-)
    ForeRunner Labs

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.

Read some new Naringenin research today that found it is also a cough suppressant.

I'll take ten! Nothing worse that winter colds. Pita to have poor weather and health
  9. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    I'll take ten! Nothing worse that winter colds. Pita to have poor weather and health
    LoL at ur avy
    ForeRunner Labs

10. Board Sponsor

50% off sale on our home site for DecaSARM using coupon code:
    DecaSARM50
    ForeRunner Labs

11. Board Sponsor

ForeRunner Labs

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

logs?
  13. New Member

I have tried AMS's products in the past but havent tried the new line yet. The deca vol looks promising might have a go at it after reading some logs.
  14. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post

i can get big and knock out a cold at the same time.
  15. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    logs?
    We have none going at this time. We will be looking soon though.
    ForeRunner Labs

16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Is there any actual conversion to deca from the 19nor component?.....im needing something legal for collagen synthesis
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GodofWine View Post
    Is there any actual conversion to deca from the 19nor component?.....im needing something legal for collagen synthesis
    Bump. I have double knee and left shoulder injury, do you think this can be helpfull to someone in my situation?
  18. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by GodofWine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Bump. I have double knee and left shoulder injury, do you think this can be helpfull to someone in my situation?
    I would just go with Decavol in these cases. Decavol will convert to nandrolone (nortestosterone). DecaSARM will convert to 19-norandrostenedione, which may aid to some degree in collagen synthesis but not to the extent of Decavol.

We are also coming out with a unique one of a kind ingredient in a new supplement called Joint Fixx (probably 3-4 months away though). At AMS we have been heavily studying some of the "joint" related supplements and particularly those that play some role in muscle satellite cell activation (essentially a one-two punch in terms of effects). There may be at least one additional product to Joint Fixx that will be highly unique to the bodybuilding realm.
    ForeRunner Labs

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Are AMS and Forerunner labs connected?
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Are AMS and Forerunner labs connected?
    They can be considered sister companies.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.

I would just go with Decavol in these cases. Decavol will convert to nandrolone (nortestosterone). DecaSARM will convert to 19-norandrostenedione, which may aid to some degree in collagen synthesis but not to the extent of Decavol.

We are also coming out with a unique one of a kind ingredient in a new supplement called Joint Fixx (probably 3-4 months away though). At AMS we have been heavily studying some of the "joint" related supplements and particularly those that play some role in muscle satellite cell activation (essentially a one-two punch in terms of effects). There may be at least one additional product to Joint Fixx that will be highly unique to the bodybuilding realm.
    I'm currently doing physical therapy for the knees, I'll go under surgery as for my shoulder but it's still to be assigned and out of action as far as weight training, so I didn't wanted to take something so strong as DecaVol, as I don't want to get the dreaded deca-di*k and suppression from it since it converts into nandrolone and I wouldn't benefit from the anabolic properties as much as if I was training, hence my initial thought about going on DecaSarm plus the benefit that I can run it for longer. But in any case, what's your opinion Royd?

Plus, for any future activities I'll need a joint support as my knee problem is a condition wich I was born with (congenital patellar dislocation), so I'm curious about what are the ingredients you're thinking about to put in Joint Fixx
  22. Board Sponsor

I'm currently doing physical therapy for the knees, I'll go under surgery as for my shoulder but it's still to be assigned and out of action as far as weight training, so I didn't wanted to take something so strong as DecaVol, as I don't want to get the dreaded deca-di*k and suppression from it since it converts into nandrolone and I wouldn't benefit from the anabolic properties as much as if I was training, hence my initial thought about going on DecaSarm plus the benefit that I can run it for longer. But in any case, what's your opinion Royd?

Plus, for any future activities I'll need a joint support as my knee problem is a condition wich I was born with (congenital patellar dislocation), so I'm curious about what are the ingredients you're thinking about to put in Joint Fixx
    If you are worried about those side effects then DecaSARM is a better bet. And I have good news, we are launching Joint Fixx this Wednesday with a 50% off sale (shhhh for now). You can check out the label here:

Joint Fixx

The unique ingredient I was referring too was the ASU blend, which is avocado and soybean unsaponifiables. We havent completed a technical write-up just yet, but there is some solid research below. In addition we have added tumeric/curcumin 95%, and hyaluronic acid to top it all off (and piperine).

Comparing it to chondroitin sulfate, with knee joint pain:

Clin Rheumatol. 2010 Jun;29(6):659-70. Epub 2010 Feb 24.
    Efficacy and safety of piascledine 300 versus chondroitin sulfate in a 6 months treatment plus 2 months observation in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee.

Pavelka K, Coste P, Géher P, Krejci G.
    Source

Institute of Rheumatology, Charles University Prague, Prague, Czech Republic.

Erratum in

• Clin Rheumatol. 2010 Jul;29(7):819-20.
    Abstract

To investigate that a 6-month treatment with avocado soybean unsaponifiable (Piascledine 300 mg) once daily is as effective as with chondroitin sulfate 400 mg three times daily in femorotibial gonarthrosis, and also the carry-over effect for two more months is comparable. Patients were randomized (1:1) to the treatment groups. They received for 6 months 3 capsules chondroitin sulfate per day or one capsule of avocado soybean unsaponifiable (ASU) in a double-dummy technique. A 2-month post-treatment period followed to determine the carry-over effect. Primary efficacy criterion was the change of the WOMAC-index from study begin to end of treatment. Secondary criteria were the changes in Lequesne-index, pain on active movement and at rest, global assessment of efficacy. Three hundred sixty-four patients have been taken up into the trial. Three hundred sixty one patients were eligible for evaluation. One hundred eighty three received ASU 300 mg once daily, one hundred seventy eight chondroitin sulfate three times daily. The WOMAC-index decreased in both groups for approx. 50% to the end of therapy. During the post-treatment observation there was a further slight improvement. There was no statistical significant difference between the treatment groups during the entire observation. All other observed parameters showed the same pattern. The daily intake of rescue medication was reduced continuously. Overall efficacy has been rated excellent and good in more than 80% of the patients in both groups. Both drugs were safe and well tolerated. The first direct comparison between avocado soybean unsaponifiable 300 mg once daily and chondroitin sulfate three times daily reveiled no difference in efficacy or safety aspects between 1 capsule ASU 300 mg per day and 3 capsules chondroitin sulfate per day. It can be assumed that the once daily intake of ASU will lead to a better compliance in routine therapy.

PMID: 20179981 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    More...

Ortop Traumatol Rehabil. 2003 Apr 30;5(2):248-51.Application of avocado/soybean unsaponifiable mixtures (piascledine) in treatment of patients with osteoarthritis.

Kucharz EJ.
    Source

Katedra i Klinika Chorób Wewnetrznych, Slaska Akademia Medyczna, Katowice.

Abstract

Mixture of nonsaponifiable components of avocado and soybean oils known as piascledine is a drug applied is patients with osteoarthritis. The drug combine properties of structure modifying drug with symptom modifying drug.<br /> Piascledine was shown to enhance collagen and proteoglycan synthesis and to decrease synthesis of fibronectin by cultured in vitro chondrocytes. Moreover, the drug inhibits release and activity of metalloproteinases and proinflammatory cytokines, a key factors involved in development of osteoarthritis.<br /> Well controlled clinical trials evidenced that piascledine improves functional indices and results a decrease in pain as well as in diminished analgesic drug demand in patients with osteoarthritis. Administration of the drug within two years resulted in delayed destruction of the joints as shown in radiological evaluation. Application of piascledine is very well tolerated medication.

PMID: 18034015 [PubMed - in process]
    A meta analysis regarding lower pack pain relief...

Phytother Res. 2007 Jul;21(7):675-83.Evidence of effectiveness of herbal antiinflammatory drugs in the treatment of painful osteoarthritis and chronic low back pain.

Chrubasik JE, Roufogalis BD, Chrubasik S.
    Source

Institute of Forensic Medicine, University of Freiburg im Breisgau, Albertstr. 9 79104 Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany. jec2142@columbia.edu

Abstract

Treatment with herbal medicines is very popular in Europe. In order to get information on the evidence of effectiveness of oral herbal medicines in the treatment of pain in the joints or lower back, OVID(MEDLINE), PUBMED and COCHRANE COLLABORATION LIBRARY were searched back to 1985 for systematic reviews. The level of evidence of effectiveness was defined as strong - at least two confirmatory studies demonstrating a clinical relevant effect, moderate - one confirmatory study with a clinical relevant effect and/or multiple exploratory studies of good quality; otherwise the evidence was insufficient or conflicting in the case of inconsistent findings. Fifteen systematic reviews were identified. The evidence of effectiveness was strong for a proprietary unsaponifiable avocado soybean fraction and Harpagophytum preparations containing > 50 mg harpagoside in the daily dosage, moderate for ginger and a proprietary rose hip and seed powder, insufficient for Boswellia serrata gum resin and other herbal preparations and inconsistent for a proprietary willow bark extract. Further rigorous studies are required to confirm the usefulness of herbal medicines in the treatment of osteoarthritic complaints and chronic low back pain in order to enable acceptance of the herbal medicines into the treatment guidelines.
    Copyright 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.

PMID: 17444576 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

ForeRunner Labs

23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Is the asu blend what you were referring to with an effect on muscle satellite cell activation?
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  24. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Is the asu blend what you were referring to with an effect on muscle satellite cell activation?
    No, there is an additional product we may bring out. It's definitely one of a kind. ASU is pretty new to the bodybuilding market.
    ForeRunner Labs

25. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So is the Chrome the most recent and better version although it lacks the Naringenin?

How high can this unofficially be dosed?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  26. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    So is the Chrome the most recent and better version although it lacks the Naringenin?

How high can this unofficially be dosed?
    Chrome is just the name for the white label series that includes the effervescent matrix. All the new RDe's include the efferevescent matrix including DecaSARM. DecaSARM will be the mildest of the anabolics, but it is a great option for little to no suppression and fat loss. We dont yet know the upper limits on DecaSARM, but I've been using 3 tabs per day on a diet with no physical signs of suppression for 3 weeks now.
    ForeRunner Labs

27. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Chrome is just the name for the white label series that includes the effervescent matrix. All the new RDe's include the efferevescent matrix including DecaSARM. DecaSARM will be the mildest of the anabolics, but it is a great option for little to no suppression and fat loss. We dont yet know the upper limits on DecaSARM, but I've been using 3 tabs per day on a diet with no physical signs of suppression for 3 weeks now.
    So is the effervescent the one to get (which do you prefer just for Deca?)

My friend (yes, really, lol) is considering stacking DecaSARM with Ostarine for 6 weeks cutting/recomp cycle. He may go a little above the label for Decal with 1 extra dose,. He wants use Triazole and Testforce for PCT, you think I should suggest him get something from his doctor for PCT?
  28. Board Sponsor

So is the effervescent the one to get (which do you prefer just for Deca?)

My friend (yes, really, lol) is considering stacking DecaSARM with Ostarine for 6 weeks cutting/recomp cycle. He may go a little above the label for Decal with 1 extra dose,. He wants use Triazole and Testforce for PCT, you think I should suggest him get something from his doctor for PCT?
    Have you seen the lab results from a few guys on phf after running ostarine? I think at bodybuilder doses it was causing some level of suppression. But triazole plus test force is a solid combo.
    ForeRunner Labs

29. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

If both feature the same compound why would they convert to 2 different things?

By the way, I tried to order this but the AMS checkout system is malfunctioning and gets stuck on "order processing"
  30. Board Sponsor

If both feature the same compound why would they convert to 2 different things?

By the way, I tried to order this but the AMS checkout system is malfunctioning and gets stuck on "order processing"
    DecaSARM contains Naringenin which is a potent 17b - hsd type five inhibitor. That enzyme is critical to the conversions of 19-nordhea to norandrostenediol. And nordione to nortestosterone. We are essentially blocking those conversions with decasarm and channeling it to only 19-norandrostenedione, which has been shown to act as a SARM. Did you not need the OP? LoL

I'll look into the site problems. Fwiw we are having a big sale this weekend for the Arnold if your friend wants to wait.
    ForeRunner Labs

31. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

DecaSARM contains Naringenin which is a potent 17b - hsd type five inhibitor. That enzyme is critical to the conversions of 19-nordhea to norandrostenediol. And nordione to nortestosterone. We are essentially blocking those conversions with decasarm and channeling it to only 19-norandrostenedione, which has been shown to act as a SARM. Did you not need the OP? LoL

I'll look into the site problems. Fwiw we are having a big sale this weekend for the Arnold if your friend wants to wait.
    I read the OP back in July of last year, lol I think I may have forgotten that part.

Thanks for the heads up on the sale
  32. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Do you think the sale will beat out that 50% code for the DecaSarm? I wouldnt want to lose that if it didnt.
  33. Board Sponsor

Do you think the sale will beat out that 50% code for the DecaSarm? I wouldnt want to lose that if it didnt.
    It will be the same but on everything.
    ForeRunner Labs

34. New Member

How long does it take for S4 to kick in? Do you know that maybe?
  35. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by bembem View Post
    How long does it take for S4 to kick in? Do you know that maybe?
    Personally I've never tried it because there seems to be some questions surrounding the quality.
    ForeRunner Labs

36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.

So far what is your feedback on DecaSARM? You should log that you know

And this Joint Fixx product seems a very interesting product for me, if it relifs me the pain in the joints while doing some heavy exercises in the future I'll sure be using it. I'll pay a special attention to any logs on this until I come back from my recovery
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No, there is an additional product we may bring out. It's definitely one of a kind. ASU is pretty new to the bodybuilding market.
    Awesome I hope you do bring it out. And when you do let me know
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  38. Board Sponsor

So far what is your feedback on DecaSARM? You should log that you know

And this Joint Fixx product seems a very interesting product for me, if it relifs me the pain in the joints while doing some heavy exercises in the future I'll sure be using it. I'll pay a special attention to any logs on this until I come back from my recovery
    It is an amazing "nutrient partitioner ". I think that in order for a lot of people to stay lean or get lean we need to drastically improve insulin sensitivity. Naringenin complexed has been shown to do this quite well. I take a tab about an our or two before 2-3 meals. Went from 220lbs to 210 in three weeks with only three cardio sessions lol.
    ForeRunner Labs

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Good lord I'm going to be taking advantage of that sale, I like what you guys are doing for the hormone/sarm junkies like me

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  40. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Good lord I'm going to be taking advantage of that sale, I like what you guys are doing for the hormone/sarm junkies like me

ManBeast
    We usually only do a sale like this once a year. Thanks ManBeast
    ForeRunner Labs

Similar Forum Threads

1. SARM S4
    By Boagrius in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 08:18 PM
  2. OSTA SARM(s1) or SARM s4 for recomp/cut?
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 05:05 AM
  3. Sarm X or RPM
    By AnonyMoose in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 04:14 PM
  4. ATD, sarm
    By ct-7b in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 12:30 PM
  5. Replies: 5