Legal SARM by AMS

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I would just go with Decavol in these cases. Decavol will convert to nandrolone (nortestosterone). DecaSARM will convert to 19-norandrostenedione, which may aid to some degree in collagen synthesis but not to the extent of Decavol.

We are also coming out with a unique one of a kind ingredient in a new supplement called Joint Fixx (probably 3-4 months away though). At AMS we have been heavily studying some of the "joint" related supplements and particularly those that play some role in muscle satellite cell activation (essentially a one-two punch in terms of effects). There may be at least one additional product to Joint Fixx that will be highly unique to the bodybuilding realm.
I'm currently doing physical therapy for the knees, I'll go under surgery as for my shoulder but it's still to be assigned and out of action as far as weight training, so I didn't wanted to take something so strong as DecaVol, as I don't want to get the dreaded deca-di*k and suppression from it since it converts into nandrolone and I wouldn't benefit from the anabolic properties as much as if I was training, hence my initial thought about going on DecaSarm plus the benefit that I can run it for longer. But in any case, what's your opinion Royd?

Plus, for any future activities I'll need a joint support as my knee problem is a condition wich I was born with (congenital patellar dislocation), so I'm curious about what are the ingredients you're thinking about to put in Joint Fixx

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently doing physical therapy for the knees, I'll go under surgery as for my shoulder but it's still to be assigned and out of action as far as weight training, so I didn't wanted to take something so strong as DecaVol, as I don't want to get the dreaded deca-di*k and suppression from it since it converts into nandrolone and I wouldn't benefit from the anabolic properties as much as if I was training, hence my initial thought about going on DecaSarm plus the benefit that I can run it for longer. But in any case, what's your opinion Royd?

Plus, for any future activities I'll need a joint support as my knee problem is a condition wich I was born with (congenital patellar dislocation), so I'm curious about what are the ingredients you're thinking about to put in Joint Fixx
If you are worried about those side effects then DecaSARM is a better bet. And I have good news, we are launching Joint Fixx this Wednesday with a 50% off sale (shhhh for now). You can check out the label here:

Joint Fixx

The unique ingredient I was referring too was the ASU blend, which is avocado and soybean unsaponifiables. We havent completed a technical write-up just yet, but there is some solid research below. In addition we have added tumeric/curcumin 95%, and hyaluronic acid to top it all off (and piperine).

Comparing it to chondroitin sulfate, with knee joint pain:

Clin Rheumatol. 2010 Jun;29(6):659-70. Epub 2010 Feb 24.
Efficacy and safety of piascledine 300 versus chondroitin sulfate in a 6 months treatment plus 2 months observation in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee.

Pavelka K, Coste P, Géher P, Krejci G.
Source

Institute of Rheumatology, Charles University Prague, Prague, Czech Republic.

Erratum in

• Clin Rheumatol. 2010 Jul;29(7):819-20.
Abstract

To investigate that a 6-month treatment with avocado soybean unsaponifiable (Piascledine 300 mg) once daily is as effective as with chondroitin sulfate 400 mg three times daily in femorotibial gonarthrosis, and also the carry-over effect for two more months is comparable. Patients were randomized (1:1) to the treatment groups. They received for 6 months 3 capsules chondroitin sulfate per day or one capsule of avocado soybean unsaponifiable (ASU) in a double-dummy technique. A 2-month post-treatment period followed to determine the carry-over effect. Primary efficacy criterion was the change of the WOMAC-index from study begin to end of treatment. Secondary criteria were the changes in Lequesne-index, pain on active movement and at rest, global assessment of efficacy. Three hundred sixty-four patients have been taken up into the trial. Three hundred sixty one patients were eligible for evaluation. One hundred eighty three received ASU 300 mg once daily, one hundred seventy eight chondroitin sulfate three times daily. The WOMAC-index decreased in both groups for approx. 50% to the end of therapy. During the post-treatment observation there was a further slight improvement. There was no statistical significant difference between the treatment groups during the entire observation. All other observed parameters showed the same pattern. The daily intake of rescue medication was reduced continuously. Overall efficacy has been rated excellent and good in more than 80% of the patients in both groups. Both drugs were safe and well tolerated. The first direct comparison between avocado soybean unsaponifiable 300 mg once daily and chondroitin sulfate three times daily reveiled no difference in efficacy or safety aspects between 1 capsule ASU 300 mg per day and 3 capsules chondroitin sulfate per day. It can be assumed that the once daily intake of ASU will lead to a better compliance in routine therapy.

PMID: 20179981 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
More...

Ortop Traumatol Rehabil. 2003 Apr 30;5(2):248-51.Application of avocado/soybean unsaponifiable mixtures (piascledine) in treatment of patients with osteoarthritis.

Kucharz EJ.
Source

Katedra i Klinika Chorób Wewnetrznych, Slaska Akademia Medyczna, Katowice.

Abstract

Mixture of nonsaponifiable components of avocado and soybean oils known as piascledine is a drug applied is patients with osteoarthritis. The drug combine properties of structure modifying drug with symptom modifying drug.<br /> Piascledine was shown to enhance collagen and proteoglycan synthesis and to decrease synthesis of fibronectin by cultured in vitro chondrocytes. Moreover, the drug inhibits release and activity of metalloproteinases and proinflammatory cytokines, a key factors involved in development of osteoarthritis.<br /> Well controlled clinical trials evidenced that piascledine improves functional indices and results a decrease in pain as well as in diminished analgesic drug demand in patients with osteoarthritis. Administration of the drug within two years resulted in delayed destruction of the joints as shown in radiological evaluation. Application of piascledine is very well tolerated medication.

PMID: 18034015 [PubMed - in process]
A meta analysis regarding lower pack pain relief...

Phytother Res. 2007 Jul;21(7):675-83.Evidence of effectiveness of herbal antiinflammatory drugs in the treatment of painful osteoarthritis and chronic low back pain.

Chrubasik JE, Roufogalis BD, Chrubasik S.
Source

Institute of Forensic Medicine, University of Freiburg im Breisgau, Albertstr. 9 79104 Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany. [email protected]

Abstract

Treatment with herbal medicines is very popular in Europe. In order to get information on the evidence of effectiveness of oral herbal medicines in the treatment of pain in the joints or lower back, OVID(MEDLINE), PUBMED and COCHRANE COLLABORATION LIBRARY were searched back to 1985 for systematic reviews. The level of evidence of effectiveness was defined as strong - at least two confirmatory studies demonstrating a clinical relevant effect, moderate - one confirmatory study with a clinical relevant effect and/or multiple exploratory studies of good quality; otherwise the evidence was insufficient or conflicting in the case of inconsistent findings. Fifteen systematic reviews were identified. The evidence of effectiveness was strong for a proprietary unsaponifiable avocado soybean fraction and Harpagophytum preparations containing > 50 mg harpagoside in the daily dosage, moderate for ginger and a proprietary rose hip and seed powder, insufficient for Boswellia serrata gum resin and other herbal preparations and inconsistent for a proprietary willow bark extract. Further rigorous studies are required to confirm the usefulness of herbal medicines in the treatment of osteoarthritic complaints and chronic low back pain in order to enable acceptance of the herbal medicines into the treatment guidelines.
Copyright 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.

PMID: 17444576 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would just go with Decavol in these cases. Decavol will convert to nandrolone (nortestosterone). DecaSARM will convert to 19-norandrostenedione, which may aid to some degree in collagen synthesis but not to the extent of Decavol.

We are also coming out with a unique one of a kind ingredient in a new supplement called Joint Fixx (probably 3-4 months away though). At AMS we have been heavily studying some of the "joint" related supplements and particularly those that play some role in muscle satellite cell activation (essentially a one-two punch in terms of effects). There may be at least one additional product to Joint Fixx that will be highly unique to the bodybuilding realm.
Is the asu blend what you were referring to with an effect on muscle satellite cell activation?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So is the Chrome the most recent and better version although it lacks the Naringenin?

How high can this unofficially be dosed?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is the Chrome the most recent and better version although it lacks the Naringenin?

How high can this unofficially be dosed?
Chrome is just the name for the white label series that includes the effervescent matrix. All the new RDe's include the efferevescent matrix including DecaSARM. DecaSARM will be the mildest of the anabolics, but it is a great option for little to no suppression and fat loss. We dont yet know the upper limits on DecaSARM, but I've been using 3 tabs per day on a diet with no physical signs of suppression for 3 weeks now.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chrome is just the name for the white label series that includes the effervescent matrix. All the new RDe's include the efferevescent matrix including DecaSARM. DecaSARM will be the mildest of the anabolics, but it is a great option for little to no suppression and fat loss. We dont yet know the upper limits on DecaSARM, but I've been using 3 tabs per day on a diet with no physical signs of suppression for 3 weeks now.
So is the effervescent the one to get (which do you prefer just for Deca?)

My friend (yes, really, lol) is considering stacking DecaSARM with Ostarine for 6 weeks cutting/recomp cycle. He may go a little above the label for Decal with 1 extra dose,. He wants use Triazole and Testforce for PCT, you think I should suggest him get something from his doctor for PCT?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is the effervescent the one to get (which do you prefer just for Deca?)

My friend (yes, really, lol) is considering stacking DecaSARM with Ostarine for 6 weeks cutting/recomp cycle. He may go a little above the label for Decal with 1 extra dose,. He wants use Triazole and Testforce for PCT, you think I should suggest him get something from his doctor for PCT?
Have you seen the lab results from a few guys on phf after running ostarine? I think at bodybuilder doses it was causing some level of suppression. But triazole plus test force is a solid combo.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If both feature the same compound why would they convert to 2 different things?

By the way, I tried to order this but the AMS checkout system is malfunctioning and gets stuck on "order processing"

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If both feature the same compound why would they convert to 2 different things?

By the way, I tried to order this but the AMS checkout system is malfunctioning and gets stuck on "order processing"
DecaSARM contains Naringenin which is a potent 17b - hsd type five inhibitor. That enzyme is critical to the conversions of 19-nordhea to norandrostenediol. And nordione to nortestosterone. We are essentially blocking those conversions with decasarm and channeling it to only 19-norandrostenedione, which has been shown to act as a SARM. Did you not need the OP? LoL

I'll look into the site problems. Fwiw we are having a big sale this weekend for the Arnold if your friend wants to wait.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DecaSARM contains Naringenin which is a potent 17b - hsd type five inhibitor. That enzyme is critical to the conversions of 19-nordhea to norandrostenediol. And nordione to nortestosterone. We are essentially blocking those conversions with decasarm and channeling it to only 19-norandrostenedione, which has been shown to act as a SARM. Did you not need the OP? LoL

I'll look into the site problems. Fwiw we are having a big sale this weekend for the Arnold if your friend wants to wait.
I read the OP back in July of last year, lol I think I may have forgotten that part.

Thanks for the heads up on the sale :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Do you think the sale will beat out that 50% code for the DecaSarm? I wouldnt want to lose that if it didnt.

bembem

Awards
How long does it take for S4 to kick in? Do you know that maybe?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
So far what is your feedback on DecaSARM? You should log that you know ;)

And this Joint Fixx product seems a very interesting product for me, if it relifs me the pain in the joints while doing some heavy exercises in the future I'll sure be using it. I'll pay a special attention to any logs on this until I come back from my recovery ;)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, there is an additional product we may bring out. It's definitely one of a kind. ASU is pretty new to the bodybuilding market.
Awesome I hope you do bring it out. And when you do let me know ;)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far what is your feedback on DecaSARM? You should log that you know ;)

And this Joint Fixx product seems a very interesting product for me, if it relifs me the pain in the joints while doing some heavy exercises in the future I'll sure be using it. I'll pay a special attention to any logs on this until I come back from my recovery ;)
It is an amazing "nutrient partitioner ". I think that in order for a lot of people to stay lean or get lean we need to drastically improve insulin sensitivity. Naringenin complexed has been shown to do this quite well. I take a tab about an our or two before 2-3 meals. Went from 220lbs to 210 in three weeks with only three cardio sessions lol.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Good lord I'm going to be taking advantage of that sale, I like what you guys are doing for the hormone/sarm junkies like me :D

ManBeast

Broly

Awards
  • Established
It is an amazing "nutrient partitioner ". I think that in order for a lot of people to stay lean or get lean we need to drastically improve insulin sensitivity. Naringenin complexed has been shown to do this quite well. I take a tab about an our or two before 2-3 meals. Went from 220lbs to 210 in three weeks with only three cardio sessions lol.
That sounds pretty cool and solid results considering the joint benefits added to those recomp effects:) And about sides, what have you felt? (the potential for libido issue is something that doesn't come out of my head :( )

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
As promised, I took full advantage of AMS' sale :D Thanks guys!

3 xAnabolic Growth Kit RDe™
1 xMass Drops™
1 x
Arom-X RDe™
2 xDecaSARM RDe™

1 xJoint Fixx™
1 xFree Sample Nocturnabol
3 xAugmentor™

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1 xMass Drops™
1 xArom-X RDe™
2 xDecaSARM RDe™
1 xJoint Fixx™
3 xAugmentor™
Crazy effer!!! You picked up a good supply. I had great results with the Anabolic Growth Kit last year. I might have to get an order in for the sale, got the DecaSarm for 50% off last week.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
50% off and BOGO are my favorite kind of sales :D

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established

1 xMass Drops™
1 xArom-X RDe™
2 xDecaSARM RDe™
1 xJoint Fixx™
3 xAugmentor™
Nice...now that a shopping list right there

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds pretty cool and solid results considering the joint benefits added to those recomp effects:) And about sides, what have you felt? (the potential for libido issue is something that doesn't come out of my head :( )
I've had no libido problems. Some other things I'm taking may be helping (ex forskolin)

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I've had no libido problems. Some other things I'm taking may be helping (ex forskolin)
Thanks for the input Royd (and sorry for my late reply :p). Considering that I might give it a try when I find an european retailer that has it (if you know one could you send me their website? ) y
Btw, by this time how have been the results with DecaSarm? Can you give us a general review of the product? Do you have any bloods on this one? :p