Looky looky what we have here...

tattoopierced1

1-Androsterone RDâ„¢ | Advanced Muscle Science

The ultimate performance-enhancing agent now comes in a rapid dissolve tablet!

As we continue to develop and launch the best and most convenient workout supplements possible, we are now offering 1-Androsterone™ in our new RD™ (rapid dissolve) formula. The RD™ tablet delivers the same ultra-efficient dose of the active compound in a super-fast disintegrating formula designed for ease of use, travel and personal preference.

AMS’ rapid dissolve (RD) delivery uses F-Melt™ technology to quickly break apart the tablet in your mouth – allowing for maximum absorption.

1-Androsterone RD™: Experience the same lean mass and strength gains as you did with 1-Androsterone capsules plus these benefits:

* 100% bioavailability makes them far superior to the 15% conversion of encapsulated pro anabolics based on the 1,4 andro studies.
* Ultra efficient RD ™delivery system
* Completely avoid liver first pass
* Reach blood plasma levels sooner
* Utilize alternate bio-pathway for maximum multi-supplement stacking
* Rapid dissolve pro anabolics have an advantage over their encapsulated cousins due to their unique RD™ delivery system – brought to you by Advanced Muscle Science.

1-Androsterone RD™ (1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one complex), contains 20 mg per 1 RD tablet of 1-Androsterone complexed into a unique oral delivery called rapid dissolve. The specific active chemical vector is Hydroxypropyl Beta Cyclodextrin (HPBCD). HPBC forms stable aqueous complexes like 1-Androsterone RD™, enabling hydrophobic molecules (1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one) to penetrate body tissue. RD™ is such a unique delivery system because it encapsulates the active molecular compound in a way that prolongs residence in the bloodstream, enhances intracellular penetration and preserves the active molecule until it reaches its desired location in the body.

Just like similar molecules, 1-Androsterone has a half life. When taken in pill form, you rely on the body to break the pill down then the molecule, resulting in wasted time and causing excess stress on the liver and other organs (1-Androsterone RD™ avoids the first pass through the liver entirely). This often results in only 15% of the molecule being delivered in the first hour. So for you to achieve sufficient blood levels of the molecule in pill form you must take 100 mg (15 mg the first hour) 2 times a day. However 1-Androsterone RD™ is complexed in the HPBCD, the full dose of 20 mg can be delivered in 1 hour (as compared to 15 mg with pills), reaching blood plasma levels sooner.

Avoid first pass through the liver – maximizing the anabolic efficiency Reach desired anabolic blood plasma levels faster with five times the efficiency Anabolic rapid dissolve tablet spikes blood plasma levels faster and five times as efficient as standard oral capsules. 1-Androsterone RD™ is the perfect anabolic to stack with 4-AD Liquid/RD™ and Arom-X Liquid/RD™ or on its own for lean mass and strength results.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So 200mg a day is the recommended dose? Seems like a low dose.

boomboy

Awards
Sounds very interesting indeed! So no aspartame in this version then? Even better...

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aldross

Aldross

Awards
You always seem to make something better right after I buy a stack. How long do you plan on running this sale as I'd like to get in on it?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You always seem to make something better right after I buy a stack. How long do you plan on running this sale as I'd like to get in on it?
It should go for a while yet. We want to keep running it until the new Decavol/4-AD Rapid Dissolve Tabs come out. Which should be about a month or less.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you think this would stack with PP's Sustain Alpha?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Since this is a prohormone I would save the SA for after (PCT). 1-Andro RD's will suppress your hormones.
The Sustain Alpha worked great when i used it with Arom-x with my last pct.

andymo

Awards
Sustain alpha is great i used it once without compromising anything.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bmcjames General Chat 11