hello, From Hdrol to prokit

Ananub1

Ananub1

Awards
Hello forum, Thank you admins for having a place like this available.

Ok so here is my question, I just started my first ph of hdrol over a week ago and I just ordered the pro kit and would like to know how to transition from the hdrol to the pro anabolic UTT. I have been taking the CEL cycle support along with the Hdrol and have seen some good results, but I would like to change to something a little less stressfull for the liver. Is any detoxing or downtime needed? I hope that is a negative.....

what is a ideal dosing for 5'10" @ 196LBS I would like a 6 week cycle for the pro UTT kit with a more agressive dose if possible.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Hello forum, Thank you admins for having a place like this available.

Ok so here is my question, I just started my first ph of hdrol over a week ago and I just ordered the pro kit and would like to know how to transition from the hdrol to the pro anabolic UTT. I have been taking the CEL cycle support along with the Hdrol and have seen some good results, but I would like to change to something a little less stressfull for the liver. Is any detoxing or downtime needed? I hope that is a negative.....

what is a ideal dosing for 5'10" @ 196LBS I would like a 6 week cycle for the pro UTT kit with a more agressive dose if possible.
Just chiming in here, but what PCT do you have ready for the H-drol alone?

Ananub1

Ananub1

Awards
I planned to use the cycle assist along with the pct assist from CEL. If anyone has a better recommendation I would be happy to hear any advice

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SERM. .02 cents
just in case.

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
Don`t worry so much what people say when going on Hdrol for 4 weeks you can extend it to 6 weeks thats totaly fine.Don`t believe all those horror stories of everyone say oooh no don`t use more then 3 weeks or 4 weeks..You don`t get full benefits if you go 4 or under just like using Var or Dbols 6 weeks is fine and the minimum.If your worried just take a Milk Thistle with Hdrol and you`l be fine and Pct if you find that its shut you down.I`m planning on using Mdrol then Hrol after my Natadrol cycle so far 6 weeks on Natadrol and loving the strength gains from it...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not saying im scared, ive run epi, hdrol ,and some others with no serm( i Had it just in case). Just do your homework.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
What is the dosing of H-drol. And who says only run it 3 weeks?

On Average it needs 4-6 weeks because it is a very mild steroid, and it has to be dosed high compared to others as in 75-100mg dosages. Usually requires a couple bottles.

That being said, it is also probably the one of the easiest to transition back to normality post cycle.

SERM's are great to have around just in case, and they are easy enough to find. But what were you dosing at?

Ananub1

Ananub1

Awards
I do not have any serm's yet. I have not found anywhere that looks trustworthy to order from. if someone could pm me info I would appreciate it. I am dosing the hdrol at 50,50,75.75. I would like to start the deca and 4ad monday.

Ananub1

Ananub1

Awards
I'd like to add the listed dosing is what was planned, I would be starting the 75 Saturday

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
A 6 oxo would do fine for a PCT or even Novedex not the Gaspari stuff but then again i`v never used Hdrol before and can`t say how much it will shut u down..Going cold turkey without any is what the boys did in the good ol days but man you`l feel like s**t for weeks if you do that and lose anything you gained as well.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
dont listen to any thing other than the people who are telling you to get a serm. PCt assist is not enough.

What are you trying to do run the 4-ad and decavol along with Hdrol ? or are you trying to run Hdrol then PCT then break then Run the Pro anabolic Kit? I seriously hope youre not planning on running your cycle of hdrol then running the 4-ad and decavol straight after with no pct

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
That would be nasty to do that,man he`l crash faster then then the Zeplin (the Hindenburg) And thats pretty dumb.Get Nolvadex the real one or Clomid for 2 weeks after if you feel your shut down..Or better yet stay away from it

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
dont listen to any thing other than the people who are telling you to get a serm. PCt assist is not enough.

What are you trying to do run the 4-ad and decavol along with Hdrol ? or are you trying to run Hdrol then PCT then break then Run the Pro anabolic Kit? I seriously hope youre not planning on running your cycle of hdrol then running the 4-ad and decavol straight after with no pct
Depends man, with something as blandly mild as H-drol a SERM can actually cause more issues than it will provide benefits, depending on the person of course. I always have a SERM around since they are so easy to get, but the point still stands...

Ananub1

Ananub1

Awards
Ok my eyes are open for both nolva and clomid. If they are so easy to get I guess I am not looking in the right places. So far I just have the cycle assist and the PCT assist, I am considering adding Suppress-c into it, and running the pct for 2 weeks. will that be long enough?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ok my eyes are open for both nolva and clomid. If they are so easy to get I guess I am not looking in the right places. So far I just have the cycle assist and the PCT assist, I am considering adding Suppress-c into it, and running the pct for 2 weeks. will that be long enough?
So how long have you been on h-drol? 2 weeks now? Run the h-drol through the end of at least a 4 week cycle, and run your PCT.

As for the serms, ResearcH for liquid versions of the ChemicalS around the internet for knowledge gain.

You should recover fine from h-drol even if you dont find a SERM. People under estimate the body. Tell me how much testicular atrophy are you suffering from currently?

Ananub1

Ananub1

Awards
Not sure on how much detail I should go into to answer your question, in size difference I do not notice anything, that I can tell. for the production part I do not have any dysfunction but the amount is about half then normal, but I have not been taking in liquids as much as I think I should be