Halostachine Information - Vapor XT

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know a lot of people were asking to see more information on our primary active in Vapor-XT. Here it is...feel free to post up questions/comments:

Halostachine, also known as N-methylphenylethanolamine, is a beta adrenergic agonist (1,2) similar in structure and activity to ephedrine that is found naturally in rye grass and is also produced exogenously in mammals and standardized from the plant Halostachys Caspica. Furthermore, it is a natural metabolite of phenylethylamine, which is found naturally in cocoa beans. Halostachine has pharmacological action similar to ephedrine but is slightly less potent and believed to be more safe (3). Halostachine is less toxic than ephedrine, with an LD50 twice that of ephedrine, 500 mg/kg ip vs 242 mg/kg sp which gives an indication of the relative toxicity of this ingredient to other similar products (4,5). Anecdotal testing of halostachine suggests that it is actually more effective than ephedrine, giving it a much better therapeutic index (efficacious dose)/(toxic dose). A paper by Shannn, Cone and Yousefnejad demonstrated no significant increases in heart rate with halostachine administration - even when administered intravenously at doses of several multiples of those proposed for supplemental use. This makes the favorable results more comparable to synephrine in effect(6). Increased heart rate and cardiovascular effect is a potential liability of ephedrine use and the main cause of the FDA action against ephedrine yet is reduced in synephrine, which is still on the market.
Like synephrine, the ease of production into methamphetamine is not much of a concern since halostachine has no methyl group in the side chain. Although we are not experts in illicit drug production, this critical difference should alleviate a major cause of ephedrine being banned in the US and other countries.

1. Liapakis G, Chan WC, Papadokostaki M, Javitch JA. Synergistic contributions of the functional groups of epinephrine to its affinity and efficacy at the beta2 adrenergic receptor. Mol Pharmacol. 2004 May;65(5):1181-90.
2. Fang Y, Ferrie AM. Label-free optical biosensor for ligand-directed functional selectivity acting on beta(2) adrenoceptor in living cells. FEBS Lett. 2008 Mar 5;582(5):558-64.
3. Manske & Holmes. The Alkaloids, Volume III. Chapter 22, 1953.
4. Halostachine MSDS
5. Ephedrine MSDS
6. Shannon HE, Cone EJ, Yousefnejad D. Physiologic effects and plasma kinetics of phenylethanolamine and its N-methyl homolog in the dog. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1981 May;217(2):379-85.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I know a lot of people were asking to see more information on our primary active in Vapor-XT. Here it is...feel free to post up questions/comments:

Halostachine, also known as N-methylphenylethanolamine, is a beta adrenergic agonist (1,2) similar in structure and activity to ephedrine that is found naturally in rye grass and is also produced exogenously in mammals and standardized from the plant Halostachys Caspica. Furthermore, it is a natural metabolite of phenylethylamine, which is found naturally in cocoa beans. Halostachine has pharmacological action similar to ephedrine but is slightly less potent and believed to be more safe (3). Halostachine is less toxic than ephedrine, with an LD50 twice that of ephedrine, 500 mg/kg ip vs 242 mg/kg sp which gives an indication of the relative toxicity of this ingredient to other similar products (4,5). Anecdotal testing of halostachine suggests that it is actually more effective than ephedrine, giving it a much better therapeutic index (efficacious dose)/(toxic dose). A paper by Shannn, Cone and Yousefnejad demonstrated no significant increases in heart rate with halostachine administration - even when administered intravenously at doses of several multiples of those proposed for supplemental use. This makes the favorable results more comparable to synephrine in effect(6). Increased heart rate and cardiovascular effect is a potential liability of ephedrine use and the main cause of the FDA action against ephedrine yet is reduced in synephrine, which is still on the market.
Like synephrine, the ease of production into methamphetamine is not much of a concern since halostachine has no methyl group in the side chain. Although we are not experts in illicit drug production, this critical difference should alleviate a major cause of ephedrine being banned in the US and other countries.

1. Liapakis G, Chan WC, Papadokostaki M, Javitch JA. Synergistic contributions of the functional groups of epinephrine to its affinity and efficacy at the beta2 adrenergic receptor. Mol Pharmacol. 2004 May;65(5):1181-90.
2. Fang Y, Ferrie AM. Label-free optical biosensor for ligand-directed functional selectivity acting on beta(2) adrenoceptor in living cells. FEBS Lett. 2008 Mar 5;582(5):558-64.
3. Manske & Holmes. The Alkaloids, Volume III. Chapter 22, 1953.
4. Halostachine MSDS
5. Ephedrine MSDS
6. Shannon HE, Cone EJ, Yousefnejad D. Physiologic effects and plasma kinetics of phenylethanolamine and its N-methyl homolog in the dog. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1981 May;217(2):379-85.
Very nice. I can tell you guys that at first I was quite skeptical about this compound. On paper, it does look less potent than ephedrine. Honestly, I thought that it was going to be a weaker ephedrine alternative. In reality, its effects are quite different...and IMO much more pleasant.

I think that many will find this to be their favorite stimulant on the market today.

IronFanatic

Awards
I have to say that this product seems very interesting.... In your limited experience using Halo, how would you say it compares to ephedrine in terms of strength inducement and aerobic threshold extension? Basically, does vapor xt provide the same athletic benefits of ephedrine without the B/P increase? Furthermore, you mention "more pleasant" effects. What would you liken that to? Also, would this stack well with geranamine or a geranamine product like thermogum, clearshot, etc or would that be overkill? Looking forward to the release. Thanks

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I have to say that this product seems very interesting.... In your limited experience using Halo, how would you say it compares to ephedrine in terms of strength inducement and aerobic threshold extension? Basically, does vapor xt provide the same athletic benefits of ephedrine without the B/P increase? Furthermore, you mention "more pleasant" effects. What would you liken that to? Also, would this stack well with geranamine or a geranamine product like thermogum, clearshot, etc or would that be overkill? Looking forward to the release. Thanks
I would say that is accurate. Very similar effects to ephedrine in ability to increase athletic performance. I'd have to give the edge to halostachine as far as cognitive effects go. I notice significant mood improvement with the stuff...with no anxiety. I don't know if i'd combine it with geranamine honestly. I think you'll find that you don't need to.

I do enjoy mixing geranamine with psuedoephedrine however. I think it really improves effects. Ephedrine is too much IMO, and starts to give me headaches and tachycardia.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
When will this be available?
Its on the AMS website. I'm hoping its available soon at retailers. I honestly don't have any more and would love to pick up a bottle for myself.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its on the AMS website. I'm hoping its available soon at retailers. I honestly don't have any more and would love to pick up a bottle for myself.
It says, "Coming Soon!"

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
It says, "Coming Soon!"
Ahh...good catch. Coulda sworn that there was a presale a while back. Maybe I'm mistaken. Anyway, Royd told me that possibly next month we'd see it. I haven't gotten any updates since then.

Trust me, I'm just as anxious as you guys! Its well worth the wait...you will see.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks very interesting!
Ahh...good catch. Coulda sworn that there was a presale a while back. Maybe I'm mistaken. Anyway, Royd told me that possibly next month we'd see it. I haven't gotten any updates since then.

Trust me, I'm just as anxious as you guys! Its well worth the wait...you will see.

qball

Awards
Interesting indeed! Sounds a little like norephedrine. Boy, i miss that stuff...

IronFanatic

Awards
Thanks for the feedback quigs. I'm really looking forward to trying this. The Eta is Nov right? Will it be out in the next few days? Thanks

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback quigs. I'm really looking forward to trying this. The Eta is Nov right? Will it be out in the next few days? Thanks
Last I heard, yes. It should be available soon. I actually just inquired about it...I'd like a bottle myself!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Looks like it'll be a bit later...its not available as of yet.

IronFanatic

Awards
When will Vapor xt finally be released? it's way overdue, and there are still no updates.

Please let us know. Thanks

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
When will Vapor xt finally be released? it's way overdue, and there are still no updates.

Please let us know. Thanks
We're anxious as well my friend...really looking forward to it. Don't worry though, it'll be worth the wait!

IronFanatic

Awards
Ok, thanks guys. I appreciate the update. Looking forward to it. Seems like a big winner.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out the below link guys (this only went to registered members on the AMS site). But I'm sharing it here :D

Anyways the deal is:

1 Bottle of Vapor-XT normally $59.95 for $29.99
2 Bottles of Vapor-XT normally $119.90 for only $49.99

You can ONLY access this deal via this link.

Get Vapor-XT On Sale Limited Run NOW!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Take advantage of this guys, its really a great price (especially if you buy 2 bottles) on a very unique and effective product. AMS is the only company to utilize halostachine.

This is one of the most cost effective stimulants on the market, especially if you take into account the fact that the serving size is 1 capsule, and there are 90 caps per bottle.