Hope it is as good as it looks.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Got my HR kit today. Excited to start. Plan on starting Monday. Got to stock the fridge.

Going to do anabolic diet - bulking phase.
Use as directed.
No additional supps except Protein powder and food.

EXCITED!!!!!!! Man I loved 1-Test in the past. Hope this lives up to the experiences I had before.

tattoopierced1

you going to be keeping a log? Good luck man, I think you'll love the new UTT system.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
This is a shot of the front. I am not a boob man. I am a butt man obviously. Hiding the face for anonymity not shame. lol.

Attachments

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats your girl? nice man.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I am just curious why AMS went with ATD vs other options. Is it the androgenic effectiveness?

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
F it I can't wait. Starting dosing tonight. Diet tomorrow. Just got back from the grocery store.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
****ing yummy looking.
This is a shot of the front. I am not a boob man. I am a butt man obviously. Hiding the face for anonymity not shame. lol.
Those are both very sexy items you have there...

I am just curious why AMS went with ATD vs other options. Is it the androgenic effectiveness?
ATD is very effective even at low doses. There are positives and negatives to all the legal AI's out there right now.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Good luck with your cycle.
No support supps??

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with your cycle.
No support supps??
No. I am not sold on support supps if it isn't an AI or SERM. I don't believe natural herbs really have an effect vs. anabolic steroids/pro-hormones. Excluding NAC and Niacin I look at it as a waste of money.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Pump was reminiscent of the old 1-test. May be on to something here.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Monday I was weak and had no energy and thought it may of been the stack but now put it on my body adjusting to low carb. Tonight was AWESOME to say the least. I worked my back so hard I had a pump in my chest. lol. Its only been a week, nothing major to report except my weight is the same but I can see I lost some fat because my arms are a lot more veiny.

Physically I can say I am a little lethargic at times. My libido was way up first few days but it is declining. Blood pressure actually improved. lol. I think thats the diet though. I have mild hypertension and I have had nothing but normal reading since I started this diet/stack.

Really need to get that libido up. I might double the 4AD dosage and spring for another bottle.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday I was weak and had no energy and thought it may of been the stack but now put it on my body adjusting to low carb. Tonight was AWESOME to say the least. I worked my back so hard I had a pump in my chest. lol. Its only been a week, nothing major to report except my weight is the same but I can see I lost some fat because my arms are a lot more veiny.

Physically I can say I am a little lethargic at times. My libido was way up first few days but it is declining. Blood pressure actually improved. lol. I think thats the diet though. I have mild hypertension and I have had nothing but normal reading since I started this diet/stack.

Really need to get that libido up. I might double the 4AD dosage and spring for another bottle.
Possibly try spreading the same 4-AD dose out into more doses each day if you can. Just something that helped another person logging it on another forum.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Possibly try spreading the same 4-AD dose out into more doses each day if you can. Just something that helped another person logging it on another forum.
That is a great idea and one in which i did myself jus to see what would happen. All good....lol

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what dosing are you planning on using? and for how long?, them bottles are sweet looking i must say..

asphaltking99

Awards
What is the recommended cycle length for 1andro, 4-ad, and arom-x? I have seen people using this stack from 4 weeks up to 7 weeks and then on the AMS website they have a program layed out for 12 weeks. What's the sweetspot for gains without overdoing it? Thanks for any input!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Imo the sweet spot is around 7-8 weeks to get you lasting gains. I personally lean towards longer cycles however as I think that's how long true hypertrophy to occur.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I am getting nice gains but I have to stop because I got blood in my urine. Could be prostate related. Won't know until I see the urologist. Sucks because I am cutting up and gaining weight at the same time. Forearms are looking awesome. Nice and veiny. I am following the recommended dosage which surprised me because I thought it would be too low but the stuff works and I can attest to it. Highly recommended.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope everything is ok :) Looking forward to following along. This might be my next stack.. Had prostate problems in the past or did your cycle trigger it?

//CC