4-AD UTT™ - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

4-AD UTT™

  1. Registered User
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  mus lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,185
    Rep Power
    215663

    also would the supression of E due to the epistane, would this somehow negate some of the "good" effects from test (4ad)?
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!

    "Malk is foa Baybis" ~Ahnald Schwarzenegger


  2. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1174

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    pct is gonna be

    Cell tech
    Vitakic
    Gakic
    Nitro Tech Hardcore pro Series


    is this good enough?





























































    jk
    lmfao I was like is this dude serious... good one

    •   
       

  3. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1174

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    since 4 ad is a precursor to test would this help with tren sides like libido and progesterone gyno?
    It will def keep your libido up and maybe even keep that lethargic feeling under control but, no it will not prevent gyno actually it could make it flare up in sum cases, im not gyno prone so i never worry about it.

  4. Registered User
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  mus lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,185
    Rep Power
    215663

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    It will def keep your libido up and maybe even keep that lethargic feeling under control but, no it will not prevent gyno actually it could make it flare up in sum cases, im not gyno prone so i never worry about it.
    how would it flare up gyno? i will be running it with epistane, so would i have to worry
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!

    "Malk is foa Baybis" ~Ahnald Schwarzenegger

  5. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1174

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    how would it flare up gyno? i will be running it with epistane, so would i have to worry
    4ad can cause gyno reguardless what u run with it , my personal friend had a flare up while he was on 6 week epi/4ad/1ad but, i ran the exact cycle at same time and had zero issues with even higher doses than he was taking so that goes to show you every person is different my man so better safe than sorry ya know.

  6. Registered User
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  mus lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,185
    Rep Power
    215663

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    4ad can cause gyno reguardless what u run with it , my personal friend had a flare up while he was on 6 week epi/4ad/1ad but, i ran the exact cycle at same time and had zero issues with even higher doses than he was taking so that goes to show you every person is different my man so better safe than sorry ya know.
    alright brotha thanks for the honest warning
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!

    "Malk is foa Baybis" ~Ahnald Schwarzenegger

  7. Registered User
    zchen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  149 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    48

    Which product is more softer on the liver, 4-ad UTT or 1-andro UTT? I'm only thinking of taking 1 and also I'm in the US army, am I gonna get in trouble?

  8. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1174

    Quote Originally Posted by zchen View Post
    Which product is more softer on the liver, 4-ad UTT or 1-andro UTT? I'm only thinking of taking 1 and also I'm in the US army, am I gonna get in trouble?
    These 2 products are considered by most to be a mild ph I honestly don't think one over the othe. Will be much of a difference. As for being in military your g2g I sent couple bttles of each to close friend serving over in Iraq and he had no issues

  9. Registered User
    rayactr2k6's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    227
    Rep Power
    297

    im about to start taking 4-ad liquid today. Should I take it with/without food or does it matter?

  10. Registered User
    hagels316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    492

    I just got 2 bottles of the 4-AD UTT XL. Now I noticed that the "XL" version lists 25mg per 1ml and the original UTT size lists 40mg per 1ml. Is this a misprint on the label itself? Or does the XL version contain less active ingredient than the original UTT size? I noticed that the other UTT XL versions (1AD, Deca) still list 40mg per ml.

    The reason I ask is b/c I am trying to figure out a good test base dosage for my next cycle. It seems that you need to take twice the amount in the XL bottle to equal the original bottle size. Correct me if I'm wrong.

  11. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1174

    Quote Originally Posted by rayactr2k6 View Post
    im about to start taking 4-ad liquid today. Should I take it with/without food or does it matter?
    I like doing it upon awaking..

  12. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,315
    Rep Power
    4016315

    There is no way you could get enough of a dose of this stuff to actually get any quantifiable results!...I used to run 800 mg of 4ad transdermal back in the day. So 40mg of something that actually has to convert to 4ad and then to testosterone is just ridiculous.

  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Central U.S.
    Posts
    5,150
    Rep Power
    574707

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    There is no way you could get enough of a dose of this stuff to actually get any quantifiable results!...I used to run 800 mg of 4ad transdermal back in the day. So 40mg of something that actually has to convert to 4ad and then to testosterone is just ridiculous.
    Wrong my friend. You should check out the latest study on 1-Andro...
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,229
    Rep Power
    8347

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    There is no way you could get enough of a dose of this stuff to actually get any quantifiable results!...I used to run 800 mg of 4ad transdermal back in the day. So 40mg of something that actually has to convert to 4ad and then to testosterone is just ridiculous.
    Our delivery system makes all the difference.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/

  15. Registered User
    Broly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    6574

    Just one question: now days I'm a swimmer and do some weights to complement swimming (nothing compared to what I used to do when I was doing pure hypertrophic training). I was wondering if a simple 4 week cycle at 2ml per day, or 6 week 1ml per day would give me any benefit in terms of endurance and recovery since those are my main concerns? (of course if I add some few pounds I wont be sad, but you know what I mean)
    If so, what kind of pct should I run for such a mild cycle?

  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,229
    Rep Power
    8347

    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Just one question: now days I'm a swimmer and do some weights to complement swimming (nothing compared to what I used to do when I was doing pure hypertrophic training). I was wondering if a simple 4 week cycle at 2ml per day, or 6 week 1ml per day would give me any benefit in terms of endurance and recovery since those are my main concerns? (of course if I add some few pounds I wont be sad, but you know what I mean)
    If so, what kind of pct should I run for such a mild cycle?
    I'd go with the 2ml/4week over a 1ml/6 week cycle. As far as PCT goes, AROM-X should do just fine at the bottles recommended dose.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/

  17. Registered User
    Broly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    6574

    Hum, I see. So what kind of results do you think I can expect from it considering this will be my first anabolic PH cycle, as the only other two steriodal suff I've experienced were 6-bromo and ATD?
    When you mention Arom-X are you refering to then new RD edition or the previous UTT? And for how long should the PCT be?
    Thanks for the input

  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,229
    Rep Power
    8347

    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Hum, I see. So what kind of results do you think I can expect from it considering this will be my first anabolic PH cycle, as the only other two steriodal suff I've experienced were 6-bromo and ATD?
    When you mention Arom-X are you refering to then new RD edition or the previous UTT? And for how long should the PCT be?
    Thanks for the input
    I'd run PCT for 4 weeks. UTT or RD, whatever one you prefer. As far as gains, its hard to tell, everyone is different, but you will see results. Again, this all depends on your diet and training, but seeing as it is a first run, it should treat you right.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/

  19. Registered User
    Broly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    6574

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I'd run PCT for 4 weeks. UTT or RD, whatever one you prefer. As far as gains, its hard to tell, everyone is different, but you will see results. Again, this all depends on your diet and training, but seeing as it is a first run, it should treat you right.
    Thanks Tattoopierced I'll report here my results after doing the whole cycle then.

  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,229
    Rep Power
    8347

    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Thanks Tattoopierced I'll report here my results after doing the whole cycle then.
    You should run a log on here..lots of ppl to bounce questions off of and get some good ideas...
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/

  •   

      
     

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.