4-AD UTT™

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, that seems logical, that I should have increased the dosage to at least 3ml since I was over 200lbs. I wish I would have made contact with you guys earlier, no big deal though, I live and learn. I am glad to hear that others are having positive results with AMS's products. As far as 3 extra sets per training days, I can honestly say that was probably out of the ordinary for me, meaning that the compounds helped me jam those extra sets out. Although no noticeable results in muscle mass or strength. Thanks again, and I will look forward to keeping in touch with you guys to plan a stack if I decide to try AMS products again.

And thanks dg806 for taking the time to share your opinions and knowledge, that definitely gives me food for thought on my training, diet, etc. Good luck and take care.
FYI, I started at 3ml/day on 1ad, 4ad, and Ldrone. :mischievous:

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
So a guy who weighs 220lbs with an extensive PH history dating back to the original 1AD/4AD...

What dosage would you recommend? 2-3x the amount suggested on the bottle?

tattoopierced1

So a guy who weighs 220lbs with an extensive PH history dating back to the original 1AD/4AD...

What dosage would you recommend? 2-3x the amount suggested on the bottle?
Honestly I'd start out at the 2ml per day and work up from there. Like I said, I'm 245lbs and 3ml worked good for me.

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
I got my 4-AD UTT today :)

the last two weeks until now:

2 x 1 ml 1Andro UTT

my cycle for the next four weeks is going to look like this:

3 x 1 ml 1Andro UTT
2 x 1 ml 4-AD UTT

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think bigcatdaddy was up close to 4ml at one point. He had to spread out the doses a lot though.

There is a person who posts here about to start 4ml/day soon. Ill see if he will log it here as well.

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think bigcatdaddy was up close to 4ml at one point. He had to spread out the doses a lot though.

There is a person who posts here about to start 4ml/day soon. Ill see if he will log it here as well.
The FDA is coming down pretty hard on PH's lately. Seems like a lot of companies are stopping production. Will AMS being following suit with their UTT line?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The FDA is coming down pretty hard on PH's lately. Seems like a lot of companies are stopping production. Will AMS being following suit with their UTT line?
Biceps, right now its just a feeling out situation. We have however stopped production of Liquidrone. It's still available at retailers but only until stock is depleted. :(

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
I 'm back :)

I have put on around 5lbs in 25 days.
BF% still the same.
I look a little bit more spongy

I will be back.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm. Since I've had a ton of questions on all the boards about 4-AD I asked if we could have a lil sale. :) Give me a couple days and I should have something on the AMS site for you guys.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Biceps, right now its just a feeling out situation. We have however stopped production of Liquidrone. It's still available at retailers but only until stock is depleted. :(
that freakin sucks!

Rob Li

Rob Li

Awards
What's up brothers? I am about to try a stack of your utt products. I am 6'3" and 210 with probably around 16-20% BF. 6 months ago I was a lean 190, did a cycle of sust 250 and didn't do a pct cause I was dumb and consequently lost my gains and gained some fat. I am in the Army so I excercise usually two times a day. We run around 20 miles a wk, and do crossfit three times weekly. My diet is not the best but it's not the worst either. I am looking to burn off this "bitch" fat off, gain some lean mass and build my speed and endurance back to where they used to be. Also I am about to turn 30. Any advice on what products to use and dosages you fellas could give me would be appreciated. Thx Bros

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
If you are going to get them, get em quick. Many places are selling their stock, especially LD.

tattoopierced1

What's up brothers? I am about to try a stack of your utt products. I am 6'3" and 210 with probably around 16-20% BF. 6 months ago I was a lean 190, did a cycle of sust 250 and didn't do a pct cause I was dumb and consequently lost my gains and gained some fat. I am in the Army so I excercise usually two times a day. We run around 20 miles a wk, and do crossfit three times weekly. My diet is not the best but it's not the worst either. I am looking to burn off this "bitch" fat off, gain some lean mass and build my speed and endurance back to where they used to be. Also I am about to turn 30. Any advice on what products to use and dosages you fellas could give me would be appreciated. Thx Bros
I'd give this stack a go: http://advancedmusclescience.com/stacking-charts/power-hardening-stack/

Rob Li

Rob Li

Awards
hey tat, is the decavol utt out yet? i cant seem to find it in any stores.
Also do you think i'll have any issues w/ libido during cycle or is it just after the cycle that i have to worry about that?

tattoopierced1

hey tat, is the decavol utt out yet? i cant seem to find it in any stores.
Also do you think i'll have any issues w/ libido during cycle or is it just after the cycle that i have to worry about that?
Decavol UTT should be out soon, not sure on an exact date though. If you are concerned about libido, you can always throw 4AD UTT in there to give your libido a boost.

Rob Li

Rob Li

Awards
So will any of these affect my cardio endurance? I typically run 5-6 miles in one shot at about an 8 min mile. Sorry to b a nag. But I appreciate your help

Rob Li

Rob Li

Awards
Also what about just a 4ad/decavol stack with arom-x as pct? think i would get the results i'm looking for? I got a wife and 2 kids so i'm on a budget and can't afford all three.

tattoopierced1

shouldnt hurt your endurance, no back pumps or anything with these compounds so you should be good. It all depends on what you want to do, if you are worried about libido loss while on cycle, go with 4ad, but some dont experience any loss at all with 1Andro so it all depends on how you react to that compound.

Rob Li

Rob Li

Awards
Thanks alot tat, is there anyway I could get my hands on some coupons or something to help with the budget issues? I would be willing to do a sponsored log or something like that as well. Either way thanks for all your help. Take care brother.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does this effect testosterone levels?
does it cause shrinkage?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
does this effect testosterone levels?
does it cause shrinkage?
Yes this product will effect your natural test levels...and shrinkage can also happen ,but with proper PCT regimen you should'nt have any problems recovering both easily.

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
Can anyone tell me if NP will be stocking 4AD UTT again?

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
I can't say for certain yet but the best way to get them too is to shoot them and email requesting it. The more people that do this the better. :afro:
NP emailed me today and informed me they will no longer carry this product.

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Any info or links on this? Heard at high dose you can exp rapid heartbeat

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Would 4-AD be a good test base for an H-drol cycle?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Egh I'm pretty white right nao. Need to hit the tanning booth today. :dunno::dunno::dunno:
Word yo, Odaho sun must suck, when you gotta ride on the small bus alone all day. AHAHAHA that pic was frickin great. Have fun in the tranny booth lmao!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. I have a few 4-AD XL bottles laying around, thought I'd put them to good use.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. I have a few 4-AD XL bottles laying around, thought I'd put them to good use.
Yeah you should be golden. I'm running a solo halo cycle soon, but might add it at later stages. I just want to see what PP's halo does on it's own.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah you should be golden. I'm running a solo halo cycle soon, but might add it at later stages. I just want to see what PP's halo does on it's own.
Word thats my next adventure also.

jessloew

Awards
I'm trying the 1-androsterone and arom-x. Curious as to what the results will be. Have any of you guys run this?

sabathuser160

Awards
in new to the ph world and just need some advice.Im 5'6 about 14% bf,and im 20.I just purchased the pro anabolic stack and needed some feedback on the dosages.
Also its the utt kit and have no idea on how to use it.it says hold under your tongue for 30 secs then swallow but how do i know if im doing that right and its being absorbed.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how would a cycle of 4 ad at 4 ml for 45 days look?

on top of that epi and tren

good? bad?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
how would a cycle of 4 ad at 4 ml for 45 days look?

on top of that epi and tren

good? bad?
Prob look pretty great lol Ive ran the epi/4ad and was very pleased, just have a good pct

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prob look pretty great lol Ive ran the epi/4ad and was very pleased, just have a good pct
pct is gonna be

Cell tech
Vitakic
Gakic
Nitro Tech Hardcore pro Series

is this good enough?

jk :nana:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
since 4 ad is a precursor to test would this help with tren sides like libido and progesterone gyno?