4-AD UTT™

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
New AMS 4-AD UTT™​

New delivery - better results!​

As we continue to develop and launch the best workout supplements possible, we are now offering 4-AD in our new Liquid UTT™ formula found in Liquidrone UTT™. The UTT™ (under the tongue) delivery system offers a more efficient dose of the active compound and elevates blood plasma levels faster than the previous products.

Liquid Muscle is Here!​

4-AD UTT™: Encounter the same androgenic mass, strength, energy and libido gains as you did with 4-AD plus these benefits:

Skip the stomach, go straight to the bloodstream!
  • Ultra efficient UTT™ delivery system
  • Completely avoid liver first pass
  • Reach blood plasma levels sooner
  • Utilize alternate bio-pathway for maximum multi-supplement stacking
  • Liquid prohormones have an advantage over their encapsulated cousins due to their unique under-the-tongue (UTT™) delivery system - brought to you by Advanced Muscle Science.
4-AD UTT™ (4-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one suspension), AMS' first liquid testosterone precursor, contains 40 mg per 1 ml of 4-AD dissolved into a unique oral delivery called a nanocarrier. The specific nanocarrier used for 4-AD is known as a Liposome. Liposomes are such a unique delivery system because they encapsulate the active molecular compound in a way that prolongs residence in the bloodstream, enhances intracellular penetration and preserves the active molecule until it reaches its desired location in the body.

Just like similar molecules, 4-AD has a half life. When taken in pill form, you rely on the body to break the pill down then the molecule, resulting in wasted time and causing excess stress on the liver and other organs (4-AD UTT™ avoids the first pass through the liver entirely). This often results in only 15% of the molecule being delivered in the first hour. So for you to achieve sufficient blood levels of the molecule in pill form you must take 200 mg (30 mg the first hour) 2 times a day. However, 4-AD UTT™ is fully dissolved in the Liposomal liquid solution, the full dose of 40 mg can be delivered in 1 hour (as compared to 30 mg with pills), reaching blood plasma levels sooner.

4-AD UTT™ converts at a high rate to testosterone. The liquid oral delivery system will give you better size and strength increases than the old testosterone precursors.

• Avoid first pass through the liver - maximizing the anabolic efficiency
  • Reach desired anabolic blood plasma levels faster with five times the efficiency
  • Anabolic Liposomal liquid solution spikes blood plasma levels faster and five times as efficient as standard oral capsules and tablets.
  • 4-AD UTT™ is the perfect anabolic to stack with 1-Androsterone UTT™, Decavol, and Arom-X UTT™ or on its own for lean bulk results.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how many doses come in one bottle and how much will it be on nutra?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
how many doses come in one bottle and how much will it be on nutra?
Depends on how high you want to dose it. There are 60mL per bottle and 40mg/mL. I believe the suggested dosage will be around 2mL per day...but I'm sure that many will run it at higher dosages.

I don't know what the price will be on nutraplanet, as it is really up to them not AMS. The SRP is $63.95, but is on sale at the AMS site now for $50.95. I would guess that retailers will have it listed somewhere around the price of liquidrone. But that's just a guess.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Is there an low dose AI like the pills?? Think they did.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
So how much test would 1 mill actually convert to in the body? if you went with 2ml ED how much test injections would this be equivalent to?

tattoopierced1

Not sure what the UTT system delivers, but the pills yielded about 15-20% conversion rate, and this is supposed to be significantly higher % yield. Will have to see if one of us can get a more specific answer to your question.

buquicchioc09

Awards
how much of that is absorb compared to the pills

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
So how much test would 1 mill actually convert to in the body? if you went with 2ml ED how much test injections would this be equivalent to?
Honestly, you're not going to get a perfect answer to this question. You see, there's a lot more that goes into the equation than just xx amount of prohormone = xx amount of target hormone systemically.

See, a big problem with this is the fact that the reactions are not one way. For example, once 1-andro comes in contact with 17-beta-HSD you have conversion to 1-dione...then it converts further to 1-testosterone. The trick is that it may convert to 1-test, but then back to 1-dione, and so forth. The chemical reaction has to reach an equilibrium (with the above mentioned compounds and other minor metabolites). This really confounds the issue.

You see, on paper if you take the 10-15% oral bioavailablity (which is low end) of even the old 4-diol and took it orally at 1,000mg daily (which was a common dose) then according to the numbers this should equal around 700mg-1,050mg of testosterone weekly (not even accounting for ester weight).

If you've taken the old 4-diol, you know that taking 1g daily was nowhere near the physiological effects of taking 700-1000mg of test per week.

So where does this leave us? Well, we all know that the old 4-diol (old 4AD) was still a very effective prohormone to testosterone. It was particularly useful as a base of a stack...commonly with 1-testosterone (or 1AD). While the results weren't as drastic as a gram of test per week, it still produced a very nice anabolic effect, maintained libido, improved mood, etc. When stacked with 1-testosterone, it was one of the most potent pre-ban combinations....a combination that many still long for today.

So anyways, to answer your question...I can't tell you exactly how many mg of 4AD UTT will be equal to xx amount of testosterone injection. I can tell you that the suggested dosage is very effective, and a more fair comparison would be to compare to the old 4-diol.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
how much of that is absorb compared to the pills
Bioavailablity of sublingual liposomal hormones will be much higher than that of oral (capsule products) and higher than transdermal application...due to the rich sublingual vascular/lymph supply and relatively thin epithelium.

The exact number will rely on the user. The length of time held under the tongue, etc.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Here is a post from another board. This may help to answer some questions over here. This one was in regards to whether sublingual delivery would be an effective option for these hormones, the level of converting enzyme (17b-HSD) at specific tissues, etc.

Not so much the masticatory mucosa, but more the lining mucosa (ventral tongue and floor of mouth). At what levels, I do not have a specific number, but I do know that it is a sufficient level to have enough conversion to be biologically active. You can test this yourself by putting the 1-androsterone (or 1-dione/diol) under the tongue. At first you will not feel anything, but after 30 seconds to a minute you will feel a burning sensation. This is due to the fact that 1-testosterone is irritating to the mucosa...while 1-andro, 1-dione/diol are not.

Additionally, not all conversion needs to happen sublingually. 17-HSD is abundant in many tissues, including skeletal muscle. This is where we want most conversion to 1-test to take place.

So what I'm saying is that its not really critical whether a significant amount is actually converted sublingually...the issue is whether it is absorbed efficiently to achieve a biological effect. The fact that sublingual administration (like transdermal) will avoid the hepatic first pass means that much less of the absorbed compound will be metabolically deactivated by the liver...meaning more is available where we want it.

This ties into your last question. The numbers that you are using 300-500mg orally is a good figure. That said, a significant portion of this never actually makes it to the target tissues...so the actual biological dosage is much lower. This is mainly due to the first pass hepatic metabolism (which both transdermal and sublingual administration aim to bypass). You see, oral absorption of most of these steroidal hormones is pretty good...where the problem stems is the fact that even though you're getting it through the GI its being degraded in the liver before reaching the target tissue.

I'm sure that you'll agree that a good transdermal dose of 1-test is much lower than an oral dose. This is not because its "absorbed" better (its actually absorbed better in the GI). Its actually because you're avoiding first pass and allowing a larger total percentage of the compound to reach the target tissue where it can be biologically active. The amount absorbed sublingually should be significantly higher than the amount absorbed transdermally due to the relatively thin layer of epithelium and rich sublingual blood vessel and lymphatic supply.

The sublingual approach is kinda cool in that it couples a high absorption rate with the ability to avoid hepatic first pass degradation.

TheBCD

Awards
So basically doesn't 40MG of UTT equal 200MG per pill? So we are getting the same amount observed per serving. So wouldn't 1 pottle of pills be just as effective as 1 bottle of UTT?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
So basically doesn't 40MG of UTT equal 200MG per pill? So we are getting the same amount observed per serving. So wouldn't 1 pottle of pills be just as effective as 1 bottle of UTT?
The entire reasoning behind the subli method is to get the product to your blood stream faster to allow for more efficient use of said chemical. The UTT (under the tongue) delivery system offers a more efficient dose of the active compound and elevates blood plasma levels faster than the previous products. Here are a few added benefits of this delivery system:

*100% bioavailability makes them far superior to the 15% conversion of
encapsulated prohormones based on the 1,4 andro studies.

*Ultra efficient UTT delivery system

*Completely avoid liver first pass

*Reach blood plasma levels sooner

*Utilize alternate bio-pathway for maximum multi-supplement stacking

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
does it convert first to 4-androstenedione or 4-androstenediol??

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does it convert first to 4-androstenedione or 4-androstenediol??
It's been said it can convert either way (dione or diol). However you have to keep in mind these can convert back and forth continuously depending on the intracrinology involved.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what is avg weight gain with a cycle of 1 bottle under recommended dosages?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hard to say tex with all the variables involved and I'm unsure I've seen anyone run it solo thus far.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I am using it with the expectation it will keep my libido up while on 1AD. I wouldn't put a lot of faith in seeing significant results from the recommended dosage. I would double or triple it if I was running it solo. F* an AI while doing it too.

Before anyone says it would be expensive look at the price and hassle of steroids. I think the costs are comparable when all is figured together.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hard to say tex with all the variables involved and I'm unsure I've seen anyone run it solo thus far.
ah, a solo run would be cool to follow... even if it was a Company rep, just to get and idea of what dosage people like to use solo with this stuff. To me it seems a plus for a PH user not looking to interfere much with their organs, have trouble recovering, or take loads of cycle support.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am using it with the expectation it will keep my libido up while on 1AD. I wouldn't put a lot of faith in seeing significant results from the recommended dosage. I would double or triple it if I was running it solo. F* an AI while doing it too.

Before anyone says it would be expensive look at the price and hassle of steroids. I think the costs are comparable when all is figured together.
I tend to agree with you here however I believe you could run it much longer then your typical OTC and achieve some pretty decent and lasting results. I'm referring to cycles of 10 or 12 weeks.

ah, a solo run would be cool to follow... even if it was a Company rep, just to get and idea of what dosage people like to use solo with this stuff. To me it seems a plus for a PH user not looking to interfere much with their organs, have trouble recovering, or take loads of cycle support.
Yeah I'll keep an eye for ya if any logs pop up on this or any other board. We did have one guy run it solo for a few weeks then add in methadrol (SD Clone).

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I tend to agree with you here however I believe you could run it much longer then your typical OTC and achieve some pretty decent and lasting results. I'm referring to cycles of 10 or 12 weeks.

Yeah I'll keep an eye for ya if any logs pop up on this or any other board. We did have one guy run it solo for a few weeks then add in methadrol (SD Clone).
I would appreciate that Royd.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I won't touch the methylated stuff. I love my heart too much. 10-12 weeks would be awesome, but would have to be treated like a test cycle as far as using HCG during and SERMS for PCT.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd agree to a point. I've ran much longer aas cycles without HCG however and seemed to recover fine. I wouldnt be afraid to run 4-AD without HCG.

tkish

tkish

Awards
Did a 5 week cycle of the new UTT 1Andro, 4-AD, and am in the middle of 4 weeks of Arom-X - all at recommended dosages, 2ml per day. Did not have any side effects, front effects, no effects whatsoever. I would have had more hormone fluctuations from taking a birth control pill. I am a hardcore lifter, eat like a bodybuilder, plenty of rest, I did everything right. Nothing.

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
What do you mean by "nothing" it didn't work for you ?

tkish

tkish

Awards
Waste of over $100. It did not do anything for me, not even 1lb of lean mass. Now perhaps it is just me, like maybe I should have taken twice or triple the recommended dosage, but then in that case, for the money spent, you might as well spend your money on the salsa (real steroids -if you can find legit stuff). Hey, I experimented, now I'm going back to the all natural weightlifting way of life - heavy squats, compound exercises, eating fats, having sex, taking my zinc, all the prerequisites to natural testosterone flow.

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
I wonder if other people had a similar experience like you ?

tattoopierced1

everyone is different, like yourself, I have to go on the higher range of things to notice just about anything working. After the first week you should have bumped up the doses and see where that would have taken you. On 3ml per day I notice some great results.

tkish

tkish

Awards
I wrote AMS's customer service, and they replied saying I should see results with their recommended stack and dosages. I wanted to see results, with the hard earned money and time I invested. AMS should have some other recommended stacks such as 3ml per day on their customer support website. Instead of following some guy's sample stack on a blog, telling me, "what I should have done." Which he could have just made up. I would rather follow the directions from the company who made the product. If 3ml, 4ml, or even 8ml per day would have been better, I want the company share that info with me, not just me willy nilly increasing the dosages just to see what happens - negative or positive. And who knows, maybe my body is immune to the stuff, but any way, will not be using the product any more based on my experience with the AMS's RECOMMENDED dosages. Thanks and good luck.

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
I have been on UTT 1Andro ( 2 x 1 ml)for two weeks and at the end of this week I am going to add in 4-AD UTT ( 2 x 1 ml). The whole cycle is planed to go for 6 weeks.

Well so far I can not report any gains in muscle mass ( lbs on the scales ) nor any
strength increase maybe I have slightly increased in definition. But could also be
because I am more active ( cardio, swimming ) I will observe.

Normally I respond very well to ph etc.

tattoopierced1

I wrote AMS's customer service, and they replied saying I should see results with their recommended stack and dosages. I wanted to see results, with the hard earned money and time I invested. AMS should have some other recommended stacks such as 3ml per day on their customer support website. Instead of following some guy's sample stack on a blog, telling me, "what I should have done." Which he could have just made up. I would rather follow the directions from the company who made the product. If 3ml, 4ml, or even 8ml per day would have been better, I want the company share that info with me, not just me willy nilly increasing the dosages just to see what happens - negative or positive. And who knows, maybe my body is immune to the stuff, but any way, will not be using the product any more based on my experience with the AMS's RECOMMENDED dosages. Thanks and good luck.
the box says 2ml per day as that works for the majority of people, there are exceptions to the rule. Alot of people go outside of the "recommended" dosing scheme no matter what company prints on the bottle if they arent seeing results. Again, I'm sorry you didnt see results, and hope that if there is a next time you try our products, you will venture above the printed suggestions on the box. 1 more ml per day could have been the difference in gains, I know it was for me.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Waste of over $100. It did not do anything for me, not even 1lb of lean mass. Now perhaps it is just me, like maybe I should have taken twice or triple the recommended dosage, but then in that case, for the money spent, you might as well spend your money on the salsa (real steroids -if you can find legit stuff). Hey, I experimented, now I'm going back to the all natural weightlifting way of life - heavy squats, compound exercises, eating fats, having sex, taking my zinc, all the prerequisites to natural testosterone flow.
You think it's magic and it put lbs on you just from taking it? I don't see anything where you listed diet or training while taking this. I will bet that both of those were off and that was the problem instead of the compounds. It's always easy to blame the compound over mistakes that an individual makes.
Have you tried any other PH's or steroids before?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
We're very sorry you did'nt see the gains you expected from the AMS stack. We are a company that wants our customers feedback wether good or bad. Next time if there something your not finding on website or you need some stacking/dosing reccomendation you can email Tat/Royd/ or myself and we would be more than happy to help you. If you would post up your Macro/training schedule while you were on the product. Thanks

tkish

tkish

Awards
You think it's magic and it put lbs on you just from taking it? I don't see anything where you listed diet or training while taking this. I will bet that both of those were off and that was the problem instead of the compounds. It's always easy to blame the compound over mistakes that an individual makes.
Have you tried any other PH's or steroids before?
I don't believe in magic. As I mentioned above, I am a hardcore lifter (I don't use that term lightly). Lifting and eating are my two priorities in life. I tried to increase my lifting to 5 days per week while on the stack from 4 days as my usual routine and quickly overtrained myself. I thought the compounds would help shorten my recovery time, I was wrong. My usual routine consists of training to failure on every set staying on average in the 4-8rep range (with the exact range from 1-10 reps). I have great results with my routine with increases in strength and mass. I continued my usual routine throughout the stack, expecting to see increases in strength and mass. I also did about 3 more sets than usual while on the stack. I kept my intensity at 150% as I always do. I eat 30 grams of protein every 2-2.5 hours along with about 45 grams of complex carbs (ground oatmeal), along with a big tablespoon of peanut butter (or I eat nuts). I eat 100 grams of carbs with protein and some fat pre-workout, and about 90 grams of dextrose/maltodextrin with 45 grams of protein post workout, consumed over a 1 hour period. I also include 6 grams of glutamine and 6 grams of creatine monohydrate in my post workout shake, along with a strong antioxidant pill. Right before bed and when i get up to piss at night I drink protein -micellar casein. I currently have about 12.8% bodyfat. I sleep 8 hours every night. I have a timer on my phone reminding me every 2hrs its feeding time. So I bet you my training program and nutrition were not the problem. And no, I have never done any PH or steroids before, but I did my due diligence before I tried this stack. Whether it was my first time or 20th time, does not matter. So I can only assume that perhaps the one thing that could have helped was increasing my dosage. Thank you for your feedback AMS reps, I appreciate it.

I forgot to mention some specifics on my training. I give about 4-5 days rest between a particular training day, do 2 days of 30 minute cardio, and one day of complete rest per week. I do 6 sets of deep squats and 6 sets of deadlifts on one training day; 6 sets of flat bench, 3 sets of incline, 6 sets of military presses, 3 sets of weighted dips, and 2 sets of triceps extensions on another day; 5 sets wide grip pullups, 2 sets underhand pullups (with a few of those sets weighted), 5 sets of heavy bent over rows, 2 sets of reverse back flies, 4 sets of biceps curls, 2 sets of reverse curls on my last training day. I try to give either a day of cardio or rest between my training days, but by design I always have to do 2 days of lifting back to back once during the week. And like I mentioned above, I did about 3 extra sets on my training days while on the stack. I also give about 1 to 3 minutes rest between sets; with 3 minutes on flat bench, squats, and deadlifts as I am trying to increase my strength in those exercises (optimal rest for strength increases is 3-5 minutes, with heavy weight and low reps).

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I won't nit pick your training or diet. That was not my intention. But I will say that I have seen national level competitors that have to change the way they train and their diet to see gains. So for anyone to say that diet and training is spot on, is really not an accurate statement. It constantly has to be revamped to continue seeing gains. It looks like you recognize overtraining, so maybe all you need is a change in routine and diet? Little tweaks make a big difference sometimes.
As far as enhanced recovery time, I have taken these compounds and they do help with this. You can read my log and get an idea of how they worked for me. I just started taking the utt's. The reason I asked about previous cycles was this......it is usually harder to make gains after several cycles. You gains are somewhat diminished unless you continually up the dose or you have a very long time in between cycles to give receptors time to respond. Being your first cycle, I would have expected you to have excellent gains. I have followed logs on AMS's products and even IML's 1 andro rx and almost all of them are positive.
One thing I would note is your statement about training to failure on every set......have you considered that your CNS may be shot and need time to recoup? That is something is is very frequently overlooked.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe in magic. As I mentioned above, I am a hardcore lifter (I don't use that term lightly). Lifting and eating are my two priorities in life. I tried to increase my lifting to 5 days per week while on the stack from 4 days as my usual routine and quickly overtrained myself. I thought the compounds would help shorten my recovery time, I was wrong. My usual routine consists of training to failure on every set staying on average in the 4-8rep range (with the exact range from 1-10 reps). I have great results with my routine with increases in strength and mass. I continued my usual routine throughout the stack, expecting to see increases in strength and mass. I also did about 3 more sets than usual while on the stack. I kept my intensity at 150% as I always do. I eat 30 grams of protein every 2-2.5 hours along with about 45 grams of complex carbs (ground oatmeal), along with a big tablespoon of peanut butter (or I eat nuts). I eat 100 grams of carbs with protein and some fat pre-workout, and about 90 grams of dextrose/maltodextrin with 45 grams of protein post workout, consumed over a 1 hour period. I also include 6 grams of glutamine and 6 grams of creatine monohydrate in my post workout shake, along with a strong antioxidant pill. Right before bed and when i get up to piss at night I drink protein -micellar casein. I currently have about 12.8% bodyfat. I sleep 8 hours every night. I have a timer on my phone reminding me every 2hrs its feeding time. So I bet you my training program and nutrition were not the problem. And no, I have never done any PH or steroids before, but I did my due diligence before I tried this stack. Whether it was my first time or 20th time, does not matter. So I can only assume that perhaps the one thing that could have helped was increasing my dosage. Thank you for your feedback AMS reps, I appreciate it.

I forgot to mention some specifics on my training. I give about 4-5 days rest between a particular training day, do 2 days of 30 minute cardio, and one day of complete rest per week. I do 6 sets of deep squats and 6 sets of deadlifts on one training day; 6 sets of flat bench, 3 sets of incline, 6 sets of military presses, 3 sets of weighted dips, and 2 sets of triceps extensions on another day; 5 sets wide grip pullups, 2 sets underhand pullups (with a few of those sets weighted), 5 sets of heavy bent over rows, 2 sets of reverse back flies, 4 sets of biceps curls, 2 sets of reverse curls on my last training day. I try to give either a day of cardio or rest between my training days, but by design I always have to do 2 days of lifting back to back once during the week. And like I mentioned above, I did about 3 extra sets on my training days while on the stack. I also give about 1 to 3 minutes rest between sets; with 3 minutes on flat bench, squats, and deadlifts as I am trying to increase my strength in those exercises (optimal rest for strength increases is 3-5 minutes, with heavy weight and low reps).
Well your training and diet seems to be pretty decent, i just wish i had mine diet dialed in as well! The only conclusion I can come up with is the dose may have not been high enough cause i see your over the 200lb mark. Once i hit that weight it did'nt matter the supplement i seemed to need more than reccomended dosages. You said you started doing three extra sets while training ..would you not contribute this to the product or just drive. Im not a expert and I wish I had the right answer but, you know your body better than anyone and we know everyone is different and will see different results. Again were sorry the product did'nt meet your expectations but were hopeful that you'll give our products another try. Thanks

tkish

tkish

Awards
Thanks guys, that seems logical, that I should have increased the dosage to at least 3ml since I was over 200lbs. I wish I would have made contact with you guys earlier, no big deal though, I live and learn. I am glad to hear that others are having positive results with AMS's products. As far as 3 extra sets per training days, I can honestly say that was probably out of the ordinary for me, meaning that the compounds helped me jam those extra sets out. Although no noticeable results in muscle mass or strength. Thanks again, and I will look forward to keeping in touch with you guys to plan a stack if I decide to try AMS products again.

And thanks dg806 for taking the time to share your opinions and knowledge, that definitely gives me food for thought on my training, diet, etc. Good luck and take care.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, that seems logical, that I should have increased the dosage to at least 3ml since I was over 200lbs. I wish I would have made contact with you guys earlier, no big deal though, I live and learn. I am glad to hear that others are having positive results with AMS's products. As far as 3 extra sets per training days, I can honestly say that was probably out of the ordinary for me, meaning that the compounds helped me jam those extra sets out. Although no noticeable results in muscle mass or strength. Thanks again, and I will look forward to keeping in touch with you guys to plan a stack if I decide to try AMS products again.

And thanks dg806 for taking the time to share your opinions and knowledge, that definitely gives me food for thought on my training, diet, etc. Good luck and take care.
Will be here if ya need us man..Dont hesitate to holla!