4-AD UTT™

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.83%

I wrote AMS's customer service, and they replied saying I should see results with their recommended stack and dosages. I wanted to see results, with the hard earned money and time I invested. AMS should have some other recommended stacks such as 3ml per day on their customer support website. Instead of following some guy's sample stack on a blog, telling me, "what I should have done." Which he could have just made up. I would rather follow the directions from the company who made the product. If 3ml, 4ml, or even 8ml per day would have been better, I want the company share that info with me, not just me willy nilly increasing the dosages just to see what happens - negative or positive. And who knows, maybe my body is immune to the stuff, but any way, will not be using the product any more based on my experience with the AMS's RECOMMENDED dosages. Thanks and good luck.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.01%

I have been on UTT 1Andro ( 2 x 1 ml)for two weeks and at the end of this week I am going to add in 4-AD UTT ( 2 x 1 ml). The whole cycle is planed to go for 6 weeks.

Well so far I can not report any gains in muscle mass ( lbs on the scales ) nor any
    strength increase maybe I have slightly increased in definition. But could also be
    because I am more active ( cardio, swimming ) I will observe.

Normally I respond very well to ph etc.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by tkish View Post
    I wrote AMS's customer service, and they replied saying I should see results with their recommended stack and dosages. I wanted to see results, with the hard earned money and time I invested. AMS should have some other recommended stacks such as 3ml per day on their customer support website. Instead of following some guy's sample stack on a blog, telling me, "what I should have done." Which he could have just made up. I would rather follow the directions from the company who made the product. If 3ml, 4ml, or even 8ml per day would have been better, I want the company share that info with me, not just me willy nilly increasing the dosages just to see what happens - negative or positive. And who knows, maybe my body is immune to the stuff, but any way, will not be using the product any more based on my experience with the AMS's RECOMMENDED dosages. Thanks and good luck.
    the box says 2ml per day as that works for the majority of people, there are exceptions to the rule. Alot of people go outside of the "recommended" dosing scheme no matter what company prints on the bottle if they arent seeing results. Again, I'm sorry you didnt see results, and hope that if there is a next time you try our products, you will venture above the printed suggestions on the box. 1 more ml per day could have been the difference in gains, I know it was for me.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
    •   

4. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Waste of over $100. It did not do anything for me, not even 1lb of lean mass. Now perhaps it is just me, like maybe I should have taken twice or triple the recommended dosage, but then in that case, for the money spent, you might as well spend your money on the salsa (real steroids -if you can find legit stuff). Hey, I experimented, now I'm going back to the all natural weightlifting way of life - heavy squats, compound exercises, eating fats, having sex, taking my zinc, all the prerequisites to natural testosterone flow.
    You think it's magic and it put lbs on you just from taking it? I don't see anything where you listed diet or training while taking this. I will bet that both of those were off and that was the problem instead of the compounds. It's always easy to blame the compound over mistakes that an individual makes.
    Have you tried any other PH's or steroids before?
  5. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.81%

We're very sorry you did'nt see the gains you expected from the AMS stack. We are a company that wants our customers feedback wether good or bad. Next time if there something your not finding on website or you need some stacking/dosing reccomendation you can email Tat/Royd/ or myself and we would be more than happy to help you. If you would post up your Macro/training schedule while you were on the product. Thanks
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.83%

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    You think it's magic and it put lbs on you just from taking it? I don't see anything where you listed diet or training while taking this. I will bet that both of those were off and that was the problem instead of the compounds. It's always easy to blame the compound over mistakes that an individual makes.
    Have you tried any other PH's or steroids before?
    I don't believe in magic. As I mentioned above, I am a hardcore lifter (I don't use that term lightly). Lifting and eating are my two priorities in life. I tried to increase my lifting to 5 days per week while on the stack from 4 days as my usual routine and quickly overtrained myself. I thought the compounds would help shorten my recovery time, I was wrong. My usual routine consists of training to failure on every set staying on average in the 4-8rep range (with the exact range from 1-10 reps). I have great results with my routine with increases in strength and mass. I continued my usual routine throughout the stack, expecting to see increases in strength and mass. I also did about 3 more sets than usual while on the stack. I kept my intensity at 150% as I always do. I eat 30 grams of protein every 2-2.5 hours along with about 45 grams of complex carbs (ground oatmeal), along with a big tablespoon of peanut butter (or I eat nuts). I eat 100 grams of carbs with protein and some fat pre-workout, and about 90 grams of dextrose/maltodextrin with 45 grams of protein post workout, consumed over a 1 hour period. I also include 6 grams of glutamine and 6 grams of creatine monohydrate in my post workout shake, along with a strong antioxidant pill. Right before bed and when i get up to piss at night I drink protein -micellar casein. I currently have about 12.8% bodyfat. I sleep 8 hours every night. I have a timer on my phone reminding me every 2hrs its feeding time. So I bet you my training program and nutrition were not the problem. And no, I have never done any PH or steroids before, but I did my due diligence before I tried this stack. Whether it was my first time or 20th time, does not matter. So I can only assume that perhaps the one thing that could have helped was increasing my dosage. Thank you for your feedback AMS reps, I appreciate it.

I forgot to mention some specifics on my training. I give about 4-5 days rest between a particular training day, do 2 days of 30 minute cardio, and one day of complete rest per week. I do 6 sets of deep squats and 6 sets of deadlifts on one training day; 6 sets of flat bench, 3 sets of incline, 6 sets of military presses, 3 sets of weighted dips, and 2 sets of triceps extensions on another day; 5 sets wide grip pullups, 2 sets underhand pullups (with a few of those sets weighted), 5 sets of heavy bent over rows, 2 sets of reverse back flies, 4 sets of biceps curls, 2 sets of reverse curls on my last training day. I try to give either a day of cardio or rest between my training days, but by design I always have to do 2 days of lifting back to back once during the week. And like I mentioned above, I did about 3 extra sets on my training days while on the stack. I also give about 1 to 3 minutes rest between sets; with 3 minutes on flat bench, squats, and deadlifts as I am trying to increase my strength in those exercises (optimal rest for strength increases is 3-5 minutes, with heavy weight and low reps).
  7. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.5%

I won't nit pick your training or diet. That was not my intention. But I will say that I have seen national level competitors that have to change the way they train and their diet to see gains. So for anyone to say that diet and training is spot on, is really not an accurate statement. It constantly has to be revamped to continue seeing gains. It looks like you recognize overtraining, so maybe all you need is a change in routine and diet? Little tweaks make a big difference sometimes.
    As far as enhanced recovery time, I have taken these compounds and they do help with this. You can read my log and get an idea of how they worked for me. I just started taking the utt's. The reason I asked about previous cycles was this......it is usually harder to make gains after several cycles. You gains are somewhat diminished unless you continually up the dose or you have a very long time in between cycles to give receptors time to respond. Being your first cycle, I would have expected you to have excellent gains. I have followed logs on AMS's products and even IML's 1 andro rx and almost all of them are positive.
    One thing I would note is your statement about training to failure on every set......have you considered that your CNS may be shot and need time to recoup? That is something is is very frequently overlooked.
  8. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.81%

I don't believe in magic. As I mentioned above, I am a hardcore lifter (I don't use that term lightly). Lifting and eating are my two priorities in life. I tried to increase my lifting to 5 days per week while on the stack from 4 days as my usual routine and quickly overtrained myself. I thought the compounds would help shorten my recovery time, I was wrong. My usual routine consists of training to failure on every set staying on average in the 4-8rep range (with the exact range from 1-10 reps). I have great results with my routine with increases in strength and mass. I continued my usual routine throughout the stack, expecting to see increases in strength and mass. I also did about 3 more sets than usual while on the stack. I kept my intensity at 150% as I always do. I eat 30 grams of protein every 2-2.5 hours along with about 45 grams of complex carbs (ground oatmeal), along with a big tablespoon of peanut butter (or I eat nuts). I eat 100 grams of carbs with protein and some fat pre-workout, and about 90 grams of dextrose/maltodextrin with 45 grams of protein post workout, consumed over a 1 hour period. I also include 6 grams of glutamine and 6 grams of creatine monohydrate in my post workout shake, along with a strong antioxidant pill. Right before bed and when i get up to piss at night I drink protein -micellar casein. I currently have about 12.8% bodyfat. I sleep 8 hours every night. I have a timer on my phone reminding me every 2hrs its feeding time. So I bet you my training program and nutrition were not the problem. And no, I have never done any PH or steroids before, but I did my due diligence before I tried this stack. Whether it was my first time or 20th time, does not matter. So I can only assume that perhaps the one thing that could have helped was increasing my dosage. Thank you for your feedback AMS reps, I appreciate it.

I forgot to mention some specifics on my training. I give about 4-5 days rest between a particular training day, do 2 days of 30 minute cardio, and one day of complete rest per week. I do 6 sets of deep squats and 6 sets of deadlifts on one training day; 6 sets of flat bench, 3 sets of incline, 6 sets of military presses, 3 sets of weighted dips, and 2 sets of triceps extensions on another day; 5 sets wide grip pullups, 2 sets underhand pullups (with a few of those sets weighted), 5 sets of heavy bent over rows, 2 sets of reverse back flies, 4 sets of biceps curls, 2 sets of reverse curls on my last training day. I try to give either a day of cardio or rest between my training days, but by design I always have to do 2 days of lifting back to back once during the week. And like I mentioned above, I did about 3 extra sets on my training days while on the stack. I also give about 1 to 3 minutes rest between sets; with 3 minutes on flat bench, squats, and deadlifts as I am trying to increase my strength in those exercises (optimal rest for strength increases is 3-5 minutes, with heavy weight and low reps).
    Well your training and diet seems to be pretty decent, i just wish i had mine diet dialed in as well! The only conclusion I can come up with is the dose may have not been high enough cause i see your over the 200lb mark. Once i hit that weight it did'nt matter the supplement i seemed to need more than reccomended dosages. You said you started doing three extra sets while training ..would you not contribute this to the product or just drive. Im not a expert and I wish I had the right answer but, you know your body better than anyone and we know everyone is different and will see different results. Again were sorry the product did'nt meet your expectations but were hopeful that you'll give our products another try. Thanks
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.83%

Thanks guys, that seems logical, that I should have increased the dosage to at least 3ml since I was over 200lbs. I wish I would have made contact with you guys earlier, no big deal though, I live and learn. I am glad to hear that others are having positive results with AMS's products. As far as 3 extra sets per training days, I can honestly say that was probably out of the ordinary for me, meaning that the compounds helped me jam those extra sets out. Although no noticeable results in muscle mass or strength. Thanks again, and I will look forward to keeping in touch with you guys to plan a stack if I decide to try AMS products again.

And thanks dg806 for taking the time to share your opinions and knowledge, that definitely gives me food for thought on my training, diet, etc. Good luck and take care.
  10. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.81%

Thanks guys, that seems logical, that I should have increased the dosage to at least 3ml since I was over 200lbs. I wish I would have made contact with you guys earlier, no big deal though, I live and learn. I am glad to hear that others are having positive results with AMS's products. As far as 3 extra sets per training days, I can honestly say that was probably out of the ordinary for me, meaning that the compounds helped me jam those extra sets out. Although no noticeable results in muscle mass or strength. Thanks again, and I will look forward to keeping in touch with you guys to plan a stack if I decide to try AMS products again.

And thanks dg806 for taking the time to share your opinions and knowledge, that definitely gives me food for thought on my training, diet, etc. Good luck and take care.
    Will be here if ya need us man..Dont hesitate to holla!
  11. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.5%

FYI, I started at 3ml/day on 1ad, 4ad, and Ldrone.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.57%

FYI, I started at 3ml/day on 1ad, 4ad, and Ldrone.
    you are gonna blow up son!!
  13. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.5%

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    you are gonna blow up son!!
    I hope!
  14. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.81%

I hope!
    need some before and afters big dawg!
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

So a guy who weighs 220lbs with an extensive PH history dating back to the original 1AD/4AD...

What dosage would you recommend? 2-3x the amount suggested on the bottle?
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Biceps View Post
    So a guy who weighs 220lbs with an extensive PH history dating back to the original 1AD/4AD...

What dosage would you recommend? 2-3x the amount suggested on the bottle?
    Honestly I'd start out at the 2ml per day and work up from there. Like I said, I'm 245lbs and 3ml worked good for me.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.01%

I got my 4-AD UTT today

the last two weeks until now:

2 x 1 ml 1Andro UTT

my cycle for the next four weeks is going to look like this:

3 x 1 ml 1Andro UTT
    2 x 1 ml 4-AD UTT
  18. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Honestly I'd start out at the 2ml per day and work up from there. Like I said, I'm 245lbs and 3ml worked good for me.
    Have you spoken to anyone who has gone up to 4ml?
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.57%

Have you spoken to anyone who has gone up to 4ml?
    I've not personally, but I'm sure some have. I just think for me, 4ml would be too much since 3ml works so well for me.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I think bigcatdaddy was up close to 4ml at one point. He had to spread out the doses a lot though.

There is a person who posts here about to start 4ml/day soon. Ill see if he will log it here as well.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I think bigcatdaddy was up close to 4ml at one point. He had to spread out the doses a lot though.

There is a person who posts here about to start 4ml/day soon. Ill see if he will log it here as well.
    The FDA is coming down pretty hard on PH's lately. Seems like a lot of companies are stopping production. Will AMS being following suit with their UTT line?
  22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

The FDA is coming down pretty hard on PH's lately. Seems like a lot of companies are stopping production. Will AMS being following suit with their UTT line?
    Biceps, right now its just a feeling out situation. We have however stopped production of Liquidrone. It's still available at retailers but only until stock is depleted.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.01%

I 'm back

I have put on around 5lbs in 25 days.
    BF% still the same.
    I look a little bit more spongy

I will be back.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Hmmm. Since I've had a ton of questions on all the boards about 4-AD I asked if we could have a lil sale. Give me a couple days and I should have something on the AMS site for you guys.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Biceps, right now its just a feeling out situation. We have however stopped production of Liquidrone. It's still available at retailers but only until stock is depleted.
    that freakin sucks!
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  26. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

I know. It was a favorite for me.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

27. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.5%

What's up brothers? I am about to try a stack of your utt products. I am 6'3" and 210 with probably around 16-20% BF. 6 months ago I was a lean 190, did a cycle of sust 250 and didn't do a pct cause I was dumb and consequently lost my gains and gained some fat. I am in the Army so I excercise usually two times a day. We run around 20 miles a wk, and do crossfit three times weekly. My diet is not the best but it's not the worst either. I am looking to burn off this "bitch" fat off, gain some lean mass and build my speed and endurance back to where they used to be. Also I am about to turn 30. Any advice on what products to use and dosages you fellas could give me would be appreciated. Thx Bros
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.5%

AMS reps?? any help out there for me??
  29. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.5%

If you are going to get them, get em quick. Many places are selling their stock, especially LD.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Li View Post
    What's up brothers? I am about to try a stack of your utt products. I am 6'3" and 210 with probably around 16-20% BF. 6 months ago I was a lean 190, did a cycle of sust 250 and didn't do a pct cause I was dumb and consequently lost my gains and gained some fat. I am in the Army so I excercise usually two times a day. We run around 20 miles a wk, and do crossfit three times weekly. My diet is not the best but it's not the worst either. I am looking to burn off this "bitch" fat off, gain some lean mass and build my speed and endurance back to where they used to be. Also I am about to turn 30. Any advice on what products to use and dosages you fellas could give me would be appreciated. Thx Bros
    I'd give this stack a go: http://advancedmusclescience.com/sta...rdening-stack/
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.5%

hey tat, is the decavol utt out yet? i cant seem to find it in any stores.
    Also do you think i'll have any issues w/ libido during cycle or is it just after the cycle that i have to worry about that?
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Li View Post
    hey tat, is the decavol utt out yet? i cant seem to find it in any stores.
    Also do you think i'll have any issues w/ libido during cycle or is it just after the cycle that i have to worry about that?
    Decavol UTT should be out soon, not sure on an exact date though. If you are concerned about libido, you can always throw 4AD UTT in there to give your libido a boost.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.5%

So will any of these affect my cardio endurance? I typically run 5-6 miles in one shot at about an 8 min mile. Sorry to b a nag. But I appreciate your help
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.5%

Also what about just a 4ad/decavol stack with arom-x as pct? think i would get the results i'm looking for? I got a wife and 2 kids so i'm on a budget and can't afford all three.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.5%

any words fellas?
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.57%

shouldnt hurt your endurance, no back pumps or anything with these compounds so you should be good. It all depends on what you want to do, if you are worried about libido loss while on cycle, go with 4ad, but some dont experience any loss at all with 1Andro so it all depends on how you react to that compound.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.5%

Thanks alot tat, is there anyway I could get my hands on some coupons or something to help with the budget issues? I would be willing to do a sponsored log or something like that as well. Either way thanks for all your help. Take care brother.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.09%

does this effect testosterone levels?
    does it cause shrinkage?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  39. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.81%

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    does this effect testosterone levels?
    does it cause shrinkage?
    Yes this product will effect your natural test levels...and shrinkage can also happen ,but with proper PCT regimen you should'nt have any problems recovering both easily.
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.69%

Can anyone tell me if NP will be stocking 4AD UTT again?