Liquid Prohormones Are Back In A Big Way - ARE YOU READY FOR LIQUIDRONE UTT™!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We give you Liquidrone UTT™...

Liquid prohormones have a huge advantage over their encapsulated cousins due to their unique under-the-tongue (UTT™) delivery system - brought to you by Advanced Muscle Science.

Liquidrone UTT (Estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione Suspension), AMS' first liquid prohormone, contains 12.5 mg per 1 ml of Dienedrone dissolved into a unique oral delivery called a nanocarrier. The specific nanocarrier used for Liquidrone is known as a Liposome. Liposomes are such a unique delivery system because they encapsulate the active molecular compound in a way that prolongs residence in the bloodstream, enhances intracellular penetration and preserves the active molecule until it reaches its desired location in the body.

Just like similar molecules, Dienedrone has a half life. When taken in pill form, you rely on the body to break the pill down then the molecule, resulting in wasted time and causing excess stress on the liver and other organs (Liquidrone UTT avoids the first pass through the liver entirely). This often results in only 20% of the molecule being delivered in the first hour. So for you to achieve sufficient blood levels of the molecule in pill form you must take 50 mg (10 mg the first hour) 2 times a day. However Liquidrone UTT is fully dissolved in the Liposomal liquid solution, the full dose of 12.5 mg can be delivered in 1 hour (as compared to 10 mg with pills), reaching blood plasma levels sooner.

Liquidrone UTT resembles the illegal drug “trenbolone” in structure and function. The liquid oral delivery system amplifies a very potent hardening agent that delivers lean, mass gains and cannot convert to estrogen or DHT due to its low androgenic profile. Liquidrone UTT is far more anabolic than even testosterone for building muscle.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Definitely looks to be promising, good luck!! Any idea whn it will be available for general purchase?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks for the info. Not the ph type person, but I have some friends that are. I'll pass the good word along.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This is an interesting product. So is this methylated? I am not the best at reading chemical names of products. Though the 17 usually is seen to me as 17a. Just wondering if it would be a good product to stack with a methyl if its not.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is an interesting product. So is this methylated? I am not the best at reading chemical names of products. Though the 17 usually is seen to me as 17a. Just wondering if it would be a good product to stack with a methyl if its not.
Actually this is non-methylated. And to answer your question it would stack well with quite a few methyls. What would be your goal on cycle? Cut/bulk/recomp?

tattoopierced1

How many bottles of this would be needed for a good cycle, also what would be the price if I may ask?
1 bottle would get you through with some good gains. I've not tried this out yet, but plan on it soon, but if it is indeed stronger than Dienedrone, watch out, the gains will come quick. :scool: I think everyone will enjoy this compound, so keep an eye on the upcoming logs that are popping up.

As far as price, I'll have to check as I dont think it has been officially released yet... answer coming.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Can't we all just use the same name for all designers!? :rant:

I can't keep all these compounds in my head, I need a spreadsheet to just figure it all out!
:aargh:

At least you said tren! What does it taste like?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
allright! def gonna pick some of this up.

Young One

Awards
What range in gains can I expect out of 1 run?
Very interested.

tattoopierced1

What range in gains can I expect out of 1 run?
Very interested.
Check out the various logs we have running on the board right now, this should give you a good idea by some real world testers.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
When will this be avaible in other online/retailer stores besides the AMS homepage? Will Liquidrone also be avaible in Europe/UK?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When will this be avaible in other online/retailer stores besides the AMS homepage? Will Liquidrone also be avaible in Europe/UK?
Ill check on when nutraplanet is getting it in. But its available at two other retailers right now (unless they sold out which I know one was down to two units yesterday).

Ill get back to you on your 2nd question in a short bit...

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've yet to try this, but am chomping at the bit to give them a try.
Tat my man ...You got to get it .I like to keep them in car and gym bag for emergency nutrition..lol Sad thing is ive only tryed the blue raspberry not got other 2 yet but, its jus a matter of time my friend

AFOX

Awards
I know people are still loging this stuff, but do you guys think it will be more effective than the pill version? if so, I can't wait to run it.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know people are still loging this stuff, but do you guys think it will be more effective than the pill version? if so, I can't wait to run it.
Yes it will. The majority of the compound will avoid the liver altogether so you avoid the breakdown. It also allows you to reach blood plasma levels faster improving the efficiency of your cycle.

We are keeping Dienedrone on the market just to satisfy those who may not like the UTT method.

We need to bug NP to carry this!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Im sure its on its way..lol

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Actually this is non-methylated. And to answer your question it would stack well with quite a few methyls. What would be your goal on cycle? Cut/bulk/recomp?
Though I wont be using em for sometime(check meh weight) It would be either a bulk or recomp at that time lol. I like it, I like it. Might have to get some to put in the closet wit hall these worries of bans coming along. What kinda shelf life are we looking at?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We got a nice review on bb'ing.com today:

I'll give this product a 10/10. It did exactly what it says it would, increase mass & strength. I experienced most of the side effects, increased acne, increased appetite, smaller nuts, libido stayed fine though. When I began, I hadn't intended on gaining so much weight, but it was too tough to resist the urge to merely stay at maintenance calories when you're seeing gains in strength on a daily basis. Sleep stayed consistent for me, I've had trouble sleeping forever, no change in feeling extra tired or extra jittery, I put in as much sleep as my body would let me. I would say it was a pretty dirty diet, the lure of cheap easter candy was too much, but I kept the binging to a once a week, over the weekend habit. I took extra time off during the bulk, which I hadn't before in the past, a few days off here and there are most unlike my training habits. Also reducing my cardio from 5-6 days to a mere 2-3 HIIT sessions is also unlike me, but it did result in the gains I saw. If I were to choose to take another PH again for a bulk, I would definitely use this product and will have no problem recommending it to those interested in PH usage. Thanks AMS for this opportunity!

AFOX

Awards
I was wondering why you guys decided to dose this stuff at 12.5mgs? I'm just curious, as I'm on day 6 of a Liquidrone/e-stane cycle. I think its kicking in, because I had a great workout today.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering why you guys decided to dose this stuff at 12.5mgs? I'm just curious, as I'm on day 6 of a Liquidrone/e-stane cycle. I think its kicking in, because I had a great workout today.
i would say it has. it was about the same time it kicked in for me and the workouts were awesome! good luck with the stack bud

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Hi,
just took my first dose of Liquidrone and was wondering if its enough time(30 seconds as on the label) for the stuff to enter the bloodstream?
Its still a lot of suspension to swallow.

tattoopierced1

It takes much less of the active compound to do the same thing that 50mg does of the capped stuff, that is why. Anytime you can use less of a compound and get the same results, if not better results than its capped counterpart is great in my book.

tattoopierced1

Hi,
just took my first dose of Liquidrone and was wondering if its enough time(30 seconds as on the label) for the stuff to enter the bloodstream?
Its still a lot of suspension to swallow.
1ml isnt that much, I find if I keep it under my tongue and then have some water ready to go to wash it down, it makes it much easier to go down. The flavor actually grows on you over time.

I think it takes about an hour if I remember correctly to fully enter the bloodstream

bmxrazr

Awards
Man this looks interesting, too bad I am not bulking up but rather cutting right now or I would definitely try this out. Would be awesome to see something like a M5AA replica, heard back in the day this was an awesome drying out product. Any ideas for possible "cutting" UTT products coming down the pipeline?

AFOX

Awards
Man this looks interesting, too bad I am not bulking up but rather cutting right now or I would definitely try this out. Would be awesome to see something like a M5AA replica, heard back in the day this was an awesome drying out product. Any ideas for possible "cutting" UTT products coming down the pipeline?
IMO this is one of the best cutting compounds out there.

bmxrazr

Awards
Ok after looking into this for a possible cutting cycle of 4 weeks, would Formestane be a good PCT?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Ok after looking into this for a possible cutting cycle of 4 weeks, would Formestane be a good PCT?
My personal reccomendation would be our Arom-x. I dont know to much about Formestane but, what i have heard that alot of people run it during cycles for estrogen control and I also read that it can be sum what suppressive at high dosages. If you keep it at a reasonable dosage im sure it will do the trick.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
Liquidrone is great for a cut, and strength gains as well. and aromx was used by many after LD and is definitely a good addition. try it out!

bmxrazr

Awards
Hmm will definitely have to look into this. Thanks guys for the ideas.