Liquid Prohormones Are Back In A Big Way - ARE YOU READY FOR LIQUIDRONE UTT™!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Man this looks interesting, too bad I am not bulking up but rather cutting right now or I would definitely try this out. Would be awesome to see something like a M5AA replica, heard back in the day this was an awesome drying out product. Any ideas for possible "cutting" UTT products coming down the pipeline?
Agreed with the others...this is one of the best compounds for cutting currently available. I would not say that this is similar to M5AA, except for the fact that the gains are lean and dry. liquidrone will produce much larger gains in size/strength than M5AA did...but will not provide the same CNS boost.

IMO this is one of the best cutting compounds out there.
Agreed.

json75

Awards
Is this a progesterone anabolic?

If it resembles tren, is it also as hepatoxic as tren?

Is b6 enough to ward off any gyno that may result from this?

Is this as likely to cause a significant rise in blood pressure?

Thank you.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Is this a progesterone anabolic?

If it resembles tren, is it also as hepatoxic as tren?

Is b6 enough to ward off any gyno that may result from this?

Is this as likely to cause a significant rise in blood pressure?

Thank you.
To answer your questions:

This is not progesterone, but it is a steroid hormone.

It is not as hepatoxic as trenbolone, it has minimal liver toxicity in general.

The etiology of gynecomastia is not exactly clear, so no one can really tell you definitively whether something will prevent gyno. I can tell you that incidence of gyno while on this compound is rare. This does not guarantee that you will not have symptoms however.

Increased BP is a fairly common side effect with androgens. Liquidrone/dienedrone is no different. It should be monitored while taking any of the available AAS.