AMS is looking for a new Board Rep

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All,
As you know where expanding pretty rapidly so I need a board rep for bb.com. I simply don't have enough time to be on 4 to 5 boards at once as well as working on other products for AMS, so I'm getting a rep for each board. You'll be paid in free product each month (I'll discuss that later, with the qualified canidate).

Please apply within this forum. Basically I'm looking for a bodybuilding/supplement knowledge resume. I will PM the selected canidates and announce the winners in this forum. I know there are a ton of members that are qualified, so come on and post your resume (you can emailed it to me if you don't feel comfortable, just request it in a post).

Thanks I look forward to reviewing and having a new rep by the end of this week!!

LD

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
awesome opportunity LD! GOod luck applicants. AMS is a great company especially the Beta-alanine products !

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the AMS stuff, namely the HypertropX but i dont frequent BB.com so ill have to pass on my resume. Good luck to all, i know there are alot of good candidates out there for this!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great opportunity with a great company

tattoopierced1

so is this for an AM forum rep or a BB.com forum rep?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think Boxmeman is for hire...

In all seriousness, I hope one of the Vets that were passed up because of his cons get it. A ton of awesome guys here to take the spot.

I wish you all luck!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so is this for an AM forum rep or a BB.com forum rep?
exactly. i dont know why you would be advetising for a bb.com rep here tho.....:think: .....actually i know why! cuz AM members are better hahaha jk.

bump on the question.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i think is for here, but LD just copy and pasted it making a typo...

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
You know im down LD. If you need me to put together a application just let me know. Great opportunity very excited?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Good op for somebody. Too bad it's bb.com tho..

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it just BB.com? It seems by the nature of LD's post that it is more than that?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah he said he needed one from every forum. so i think its supposed ot be AM just that he copied and pasted it without realied it said BB.com in there

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah he said he needed one from every forum. so i think its supposed ot be AM just that he copied and pasted it without realied it said BB.com in there
thats what I thought, it is a good opportunity for several lucky folks

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
he has it listed in post 1. he is searching for 1 rep for every forum AMS is on.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great opportunity here for sure. Good luck to the applicants! :D

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I love the AMS stuff, namely the HypertropX but i dont frequent BB.com so ill have to pass on my resume. Good luck to all, i know there are alot of good candidates out there for this!
:thumbsup:He gets my vote as well, if he decides to apply.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
havent seen LD around yet today. I believe from the posting here and at BB it is for all forums where ams is currently

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd hate to have to choose between tattoopierced1 and pistonpump.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
OY.....What I wouldn't give to be in on this opportunity. AMS was the first supps I looked at before taking the time to study and understand what everything in supplementation world was.

I am an up an coming :) lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill bow out of it if tattoo wants to tryout for it. AMS is a solid company. Alot of people were bashing them before but i think their rep is in the clear and alot of guys are running their stuff, including me. Im not to familiar with all of their products but ill be looking at that right now.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey if they are good enough for Ergopharm to create clones of their stuff, they are good enough for anybody!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey if they are good enough for Ergopharm to create clones of their stuff, they are good enough for anybody!
good point and i know the guys behind AMS products have some brains.

tattoopierced1

Ill bow out of it if tattoo wants to tryout for it. AMS is a solid company. Alot of people were bashing them before but i think their rep is in the clear and alot of guys are running their stuff, including me. Im not to familiar with all of their products but ill be looking at that right now.
you better not bow out of it man. Put your app in, one of us has to get it. You know I'd be just as happy if you got it too.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey you never know, you both could get it as there seems to be more than 1 opportunity

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMS is without a doubt solid. Tat and Piston would represent VERY well! :thumbsup:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I would be extremely happy to be your sponsor here, i have always enjoyed using advanced muscle science products.
I have had 10 years experience in fitness instruction, and nutrition, i have 5 qualifications in fitness and nutrition.
Master of sport.
Diet and nutrition intermediate diploma.
Gym instruction.
Personal fitness advisor.
physical science degree.

Current goal.. European fitness champion, and beat my brother in March who is latvian, and russian fitness champion.

I have tried hundreds of products, and if you look through my logs, and my cycles you will see i have a good understanding of supplements, and products, I have been trying so hard to get a sponsor, so please make my dream come true, hard work and dedication deserves rewards.

I have wanted to give something back to anabolicminds for all the help they have given me, but most of all i think i am honest im my view and reviews of products, if it hasnt worked for me i will say, If it does work however i do let everyone know.
I use a few of your products like your multi vit as a staple, because they work, they help my recovery and health, and i always tell my clients that, however i dont find your test booster to work at all, for me, but for others i know they like it.
Anyways please consider me, and thankyou for making this offer available. Regards RUSSIAN!!!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Hey there LD,

I’ve taken a lot of interest in you guy’s products lately, and I think this would be a fantastic opportunity for me to learn more about them, and to help inform others about what AMS has to offer.

Basic Info:
  • Training for 5 years
  • Attending UT in Austin studying Kinesiology, will go after CSCS certification as well
Supplement/Hormonal Knowledge:
  • I know most of the basics, creatine, protein, etc…
  • I’ve studied the hormonal aspect of supplementation for more than the past year. I don’t know if you’ve seen any of my other posts around the board, but what I know, I know well.
Nutrition:
  • Can’t very well have bodybuilding without nutrition. I’ve done my fair share (off and on research/studies over the last 6ish years) of research in basic nutrition, and post/intra workout nutrition especially.
Bottom line, I believe I can do a good job for AMS, and would love to have the opportunity to learn more about you guy’s products, and help others make wise choices when it comes to supplementing with AMS products.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tattoo has my vote with Piston if there's room for two.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im bowing out. thanks jay and everyone else that has my back :cheers:

tattoo its yours dude!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My vote goes to tattoo as well. I would hbave gonbe for the two (with PP) had he not backed out

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
My vote doesnt matter since its not my company, but it seems to me there are quite a few people who might make a pretty good rep., Im sure glad I dont have to make the choice.

Good luck to all, including pump and tat.:thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think he said Tuesday Tattoo,but don't quote me.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
LD you got some decent informational people in here to select from. Ozarka goes to T.u. so he is out of the picture though...JK Ozarka! good luck you post some knowledge and good advice

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
LD you got some decent informational people in here to select from. Ozarka goes to T.u. so he is out of the picture though...JK Ozarka! good luck you post some knowledge and good advice
Tex, our differences are irreconcilable.

I mean, you're a stinking aggie! lol... ;)

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I know tough choice....I'll be making it tonight for at least one rep.

I want two but have to get the go ahead.