AMS is looking for a new Board Rep

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Ill bow out of it if tattoo wants to tryout for it. AMS is a solid company. Alot of people were bashing them before but i think their rep is in the clear and alot of guys are running their stuff, including me. Im not to familiar with all of their products but ill be looking at that right now.

2. Hey if they are good enough for Ergopharm to create clones of their stuff, they are good enough for anybody!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Hey if they are good enough for Ergopharm to create clones of their stuff, they are good enough for anybody!
    good point and i know the guys behind AMS products have some brains.
  4. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    Ill bow out of it if tattoo wants to tryout for it. AMS is a solid company. Alot of people were bashing them before but i think their rep is in the clear and alot of guys are running their stuff, including me. Im not to familiar with all of their products but ill be looking at that right now.
    you better not bow out of it man. Put your app in, one of us has to get it. You know I'd be just as happy if you got it too.

5. hey you never know, you both could get it as there seems to be more than 1 opportunity
    •   

6. AMS is without a doubt solid. Tat and Piston would represent VERY well!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

7. I would be extremely happy to be your sponsor here, i have always enjoyed using advanced muscle science products.
    I have had 10 years experience in fitness instruction, and nutrition, i have 5 qualifications in fitness and nutrition.
    Master of sport.
    Diet and nutrition intermediate diploma.
    Gym instruction.
    Personal fitness advisor.
    physical science degree.

Current goal.. European fitness champion, and beat my brother in March who is latvian, and russian fitness champion.

I have tried hundreds of products, and if you look through my logs, and my cycles you will see i have a good understanding of supplements, and products, I have been trying so hard to get a sponsor, so please make my dream come true, hard work and dedication deserves rewards.

I have wanted to give something back to anabolicminds for all the help they have given me, but most of all i think i am honest im my view and reviews of products, if it hasnt worked for me i will say, If it does work however i do let everyone know.
    I use a few of your products like your multi vit as a staple, because they work, they help my recovery and health, and i always tell my clients that, however i dont find your test booster to work at all, for me, but for others i know they like it.
    Anyways please consider me, and thankyou for making this offer available. Regards RUSSIAN!!!

8. Hey there LD,

Iíve taken a lot of interest in you guyís products lately, and I think this would be a fantastic opportunity for me to learn more about them, and to help inform others about what AMS has to offer.

Basic Info:
    • Training for 5 years
    • Attending UT in Austin studying Kinesiology, will go after CSCS certification as well

Supplement/Hormonal Knowledge:
    • I know most of the basics, creatine, protein, etcÖ
    • Iíve studied the hormonal aspect of supplementation for more than the past year. I donít know if youíve seen any of my other posts around the board, but what I know, I know well.

Nutrition:
    • Canít very well have bodybuilding without nutrition. Iíve done my fair share (off and on research/studies over the last 6ish years) of research in basic nutrition, and post/intra workout nutrition especially.

Bottom line, I believe I can do a good job for AMS, and would love to have the opportunity to learn more about you guyís products, and help others make wise choices when it comes to supplementing with AMS products.

9. Tattoo has my vote with Piston if there's room for two.

10. im bowing out. thanks jay and everyone else that has my back

tattoo its yours dude!!!!

11. My vote goes to tattoo as well. I would hbave gonbe for the two (with PP) had he not backed out

12. My vote doesnt matter since its not my company, but it seems to me there are quite a few people who might make a pretty good rep., Im sure glad I dont have to make the choice.

Good luck to all, including pump and tat.
    PHF Rep

13. Good-luck everybody!
  14. tattoopierced1

when will this be announced?

15. I think he said Tuesday Tattoo,but don't quote me.

16. LD you got some decent informational people in here to select from. Ozarka goes to T.u. so he is out of the picture though...JK Ozarka! good luck you post some knowledge and good advice
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

17. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    LD you got some decent informational people in here to select from. Ozarka goes to T.u. so he is out of the picture though...JK Ozarka! good luck you post some knowledge and good advice
    Tex, our differences are irreconcilable.

I mean, you're a stinking aggie! lol...

18. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    LD you got some decent informational people in here to select from. Ozarka goes to T.u. so he is out of the picture though...JK Ozarka! good luck you post some knowledge and good advice

I know tough choice....I'll be making it tonight for at least one rep.

I want two but have to get the go ahead.
  19. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    I know tought choice....I'll be making it tonight for at least one rep.

I want two but have to get the go ahead.
    Woot!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Woot!!!
    i think that anyone who has applied here is more than capable.

good luck guys and congrats to whomever it is

21. I won??

Kidding, good luck gentlemen!

Legendary

22. good luck folks, looking forward to seeing who is selected

23. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I won??
    is that you boxmeman, reincarnated??

24. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    is that you boxmeman, reincarnated??
    Man.....that's low.

Legendary

25. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Man.....that's low.
    That's real low!
  26. tattoopierced1

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    That's real low!
    YouTube - Lil Jon - get low music movie !

27. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Man.....that's low.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    That's real low!
    yeah it was,

sorry box

28. oh wow someone is being selected tonight....im sure they will deserve it. good luck fellas im in to watch someone become proud!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

29. Okay now rep me back......

30. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Okay now rep me back......
    you rep me first!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AMS needs a board Rep for AM
    By LazeDragon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 11:05 AM