So this Craze thing got me thinkinng.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
With this whole craze thing I was wondering if you have ever tested any supplements containing Acacia berlandieri? Since there are a few studies that seem to indicate its contains both Amphetamine and Methamphetamine in trace amounts.

http://bitnest.ca/external.php?id=%7DbxUgY%5CCy%05%04w%7Bb%0D%01UYI%0BSPw%7Db%11Utq

I find it kind of funny that if not for being on the Scheduled substance list Amphetamine and Methamphetamine might be considered DSHEA compliant.

Beejis60

Beejis60

Awards
With this whole craze thing I was wondering if you have ever tested any supplements containing Acacia berlandieri? Since there are a few studies that seem to indicate its contains both Amphetamine and Methamphetamine in trace amounts.

http://bitnest.ca/external.php?id=%7DbxUgY%5CCy%05%04w%7Bb%0D%01UYI%0BSPw%7Db%11Utq

I find it kind of funny that if not for being on the Scheduled substance list Amphetamine and Methamphetamine might be considered DSHEA compliant.
At 20 something ppm, that's probably low enough that it won't cause any concern outside of WADA testing. Moreover, it's labelled "toxic" and therefore I don't see a reason a company would add this to a product unless they in fact know of its amphetamine nature and are willing to disclose that to users.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
At 20 something ppm, that's probably low enough that it won't cause any concern outside of WADA testing. Moreover, it's labelled "toxic" and therefore I don't see a reason a company would add this to a product unless they in fact know of its amphetamine nature and are willing to disclose that to users.
I think I mixed them up, Acacia Rigidula is the one people are starting to use in supplements. Which may also contain some of these same chemicals such like DMT, NMT, amphetamines, mescaline, nicotine and possibly Methamphetamine. I found a few supplements containing this.

TOXIC AMINES AND ALKALOIDS FROM ACACIA RIGIDULA
Determination of biogenic amines in Acacia rigidula and its dietary supplements
Toxic amines and alkaloids from acacia rigidula

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

people that are more knowledgable about acacia seem to think that the study or studies showing all the weird pscyhedelics and stims in the plant are flawed. The lab equipment may have been contaminateed with trace amounts of all these things because the labs periodically do testing for those things and at high sensitivity u cuold see all sorts of remnants

If there were detectable amounts of amphetamine or meth etc. that would be a big problem for a company and they couldnt say its natural as an excuse

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
people that are more knowledgeable about acacia seem to think that the study or studies showing all the weird psychedelics and stims in the plant are flawed. The lab equipment may have been contaminated with trace amounts of all these things because the labs periodically do testing for those things and at high sensitivity u could see all sorts of remnants

If there were detectable amounts of amphetamine or meth etc. that would be a big problem for a company and they couldn't say its natural as an excuse
Bummer I was entertained by the idea of a bunch stoned goats..