what's up PA?

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

  1. it is 17a-methyl-1-androstene-3b,17b-diol aka 17-alpha-methyldihydroboldenone


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bossman523 View Post
    it is 17a-methyl-1-androstene-3b,17b-diol aka 17-alpha-methyldihydroboldenone

    should be like M1T

    plz dont ask me my thoughts on M1T, i have given them thousand times before
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   
       


  3. Patrick, what are your thoughts on M1T? J/k

  4. wow, this stuff has been around for awhile. i am reading some of your thoughts on it going back to 2004

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

    should be like M1T

    plz dont ask me my thoughts on M1T, i have given them thousand times before
    Mr Patrick. I have a question for you. Why is winstrol rarely ever used anymore? Been wondering for a while.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt
    •   
       


  6. solid question, imho.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Mr Patrick. I have a question for you. Why is winstrol rarely ever used anymore? Been wondering for a while.

    i had no idea that it was rarely used anymore

    is it availability?
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what's up dogs!
    By Manwhore in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 06:32 AM
  2. What's up.... update
    By Bouncer79 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 12:28 PM
  3. what's up with BSL?
    By Sanosuke in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2004, 07:55 PM
  4. WHAT"S UP WITH ANABOLIC INSIDER????????
    By SyntholMan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 06:10 PM
  5. What's up with cyber-rights?
    By Draven in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-05-2003, 11:53 PM
Log in
Log in