xenoandrogens

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

  1. So did SpiderCider use this snake oil?. What happened to him?. Did he end up in the emergency room after injecting an unknown substance into his bloodstream?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So did SpiderCider use this snake oil?. What happened to him?. Did he end up in the emergency room after injecting an unknown substance into his bloodstream?
    I think hes dead
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    I think hes dead
    Not so fast... I'm still here, alive, and well, brahs. I'm going to be going on vacation sometime next week, so I plan to start the cycle as soon as I get back (probably a week from this Monday or Tuesday). I will be taking Danabol (pills) and Testobol-250 (oil-based). Based on what the employees at Mega Gear have told me, the oil-based products are essentially worthless unless injected, so I'll be injecting them with 23 gauge needles unless I can get away with using a higher gauge.

    When I start the cycle (and it WILL be happening -- I'm just too pumped to turn back now), I'll make a separate thread where I'll maintain my log.

    Quick question -- will I need to use separate needles to draw and inject the liquid? Also, is 3.5 mL too much to inject at once?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Quick question -- will I need to use separate needles to draw and inject the liquid? Also, is 3.5 mL too much to inject at once?
    separate needles are way smarter, and needles are cheap. 3.5ml is probably ok in a glute, but thats about the limit. given if you are only 163 at 510, not sure if you have a whole lot of glute muscle so its a bit high.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    separate needles are way smarter, and needles are cheap. 3.5ml is probably ok in a glute, but thats about the limit. given if you are only 163 at 510, not sure if you have a whole lot of glute muscle so its a bit high.
    Thanks. Do you think two separate injections, one immediately after the other, would be a better idea?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Thanks. Do you think two separate injections, one immediately after the other, would be a better idea?
    not in the same glute. i didn't really pay attention to the dosing on the fairy oil, but if its 3.5ml 2x a week, i'd think your best bet is to split it as 2ml into a glute, 1.5 into a quad and the second time a week the same but on your other side. if its just once a week then i'd split between the 2 glutes

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    not in the same glute. i didn't really pay attention to the dosing on the fairy oil, but if its 3.5ml 2x a week, i'd think your best bet is to split it as 2ml into a glute, 1.5 into a quad and the second time a week the same but on your other side. if its just once a week then i'd split between the 2 glutes
    Thanks. It is just 3.5 mL once a week. So I guess 3.5 mL would be too much to inject in the medial delts? What if I split it up and injected 1.75 mL in one delt and 1.75 in the other? Just feels weird to think about injecting my buttcheek, but if that's the best way to do it...

  8. At your size, over 1ml in the delt is pushing it. if you don't like the glues, you can split between the quads, 1.75 in each should be fine

  9. 1 - spice, give it up man. you shouldn't even think about injecting this. the fact that you are so geeked about it is unreal.
    2 - glad to see celorza is banned, that guy was the biggest troll to ever hit this site. pathetic.
    3 - if you're down to pin, use test and REAL dbol (pink pill, not blue). why would you risk it with something that could be fake?
    4 - like easy said, at 5'10" 163lb you really need to consider whether you even need gear at this point. at your height you could get to 185-190lb easily and naturally with proper diet, sleep, and training.
    5 - PA, glad to see you so active on the site. thanks for the added knowledge and humor here.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    1 - spice, give it up man. you shouldn't even think about injecting this. the fact that you are so geeked about it is unreal.
    2 - glad to see celorza is banned, that guy was the biggest troll to ever hit this site. pathetic.
    3 - if you're down to pin, use test and REAL dbol (pink pill, not blue). why would you risk it with something that could be fake?
    4 - like easy said, at 5'10" 163lb you really need to consider whether you even need gear at this point. at your height you could get to 185-190lb easily and naturally with proper diet, sleep, and training.
    5 - PA, glad to see you so active on the site. thanks for the added knowledge and humor here.
    Even if this stuff is "fake," as long as it's sterile, do I run any risk of developing an infection? That is my main concern here... I don't want to end up like that Valentino guy who got the infection from injecting synthol with a dirty needle (obviously, I wouldn't use a dirty needle).

    Also, you make a good point with the other statement I bolded. I probably wouldn't do "real" steroids at this point for the reasons you stated; however, Mega Gear claims that xenoandrogens mimic the effects of steroids (they are literally calling them "steroid alternatives") but carry minimal side effects, and if that really is the case, then I figure, why not try the products?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    1 - spice, give it up man. you shouldn't even think about injecting this. the fact that you are so geeked about it is unreal.
    2 - glad to see celorza is banned, that guy was the biggest troll to ever hit this site. pathetic.
    3 - if you're down to pin, use test and REAL dbol (pink pill, not blue). why would you risk it with something that could be fake?
    4 - like easy said, at 5'10" 163lb you really need to consider whether you even need gear at this point. at your height you could get to 185-190lb easily and naturally with proper diet, sleep, and training.
    5 - PA, glad to see you so active on the site. thanks for the added knowledge and humor here.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Even if this stuff is "fake," as long as it's sterile, do I run any risk of developing an infection? That is my main concern here... I don't want to end up like that Valentino guy who got the infection from injecting synthol with a dirty needle (obviously, I wouldn't use a dirty needle).

    Also, you make a good point with the other statement I bolded. I probably wouldn't do "real" steroids at this point for the reasons you stated; however, Mega Gear claims that xenoandrogens mimic the effects of steroids (they are literally calling them "steroid alternatives") but carry minimal side effects, and if that really is the case, then I figure, why not try the products?
    For all you know you could be injecting a carcinogen. Don't be an idiot. Toss the stuff.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Even if this stuff is "fake," as long as it's sterile, do I run any risk of developing an infection? That is my main concern here... I don't want to end up like that Valentino guy who got the infection from injecting synthol with a dirty needle (obviously, I wouldn't use a dirty needle).

    Also, you make a good point with the other statement I bolded. I probably wouldn't do "real" steroids at this point for the reasons you stated; however, Mega Gear claims that xenoandrogens mimic the effects of steroids (they are literally calling them "steroid alternatives") but carry minimal side effects, and if that really is the case, then I figure, why not try the products?
    The question is, is that really the case? (it isn't)

    Companies have always claimed all kind of bull**** to SELL THEIR PRODUCTS. That's how it is and that's how it always will be.
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    The question is, is that really the case? (it isn't)

    Companies have always claimed all kind of bull**** to SELL THEIR PRODUCTS. That's how it is and that's how it always will be.
    Of course; but since I already have the products in my possession (and have been taking Danabol for the last 3 days anyways), what's the point in throwing out what I have as long as the products are at least safe to take?

  15. How do you know they are safe to take?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    How do you know they are safe to take?
    Good point -- I don't. All I have to go on is the company's word that the products are sterile as well as online message board postings from others who have supposedly injected them as well.

  17. Oh so this company claims their product gives you the same gains as steroids but without the side effects? And to make it even more legit you have to inject yourself with this mystery concoction... A company claiming to have steroid like results with no side effects...never heard that one before.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Oh so this company claims their product gives you the same gains as steroids but without the side effects? And to make it even more legit you have to inject yourself with this mystery concoction... A company claiming to have steroid like results with no side effects...never heard that one before.
    According to the company, xenoandrogens are forms of nicotinamide, tocopherols, and tocotrienols that have been modified to have anabolic steroid-like structures (I.e., synthetic versions of steroid hormones), which is why the company claims that taking xenoandrogens is "almost" like taking steroids. I guess they're kind of like SARMs but more shady.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider

    Even if this stuff is "fake," as long as it's sterile, do I run any risk of developing an infection? That is my main concern here... I don't want to end up like that Valentino guy who got the infection from injecting synthol with a dirty needle (obviously, I wouldn't use a dirty needle).

    Also, you make a good point with the other statement I bolded. I probably wouldn't do "real" steroids at this point for the reasons you stated; however, Mega Gear claims that xenoandrogens mimic the effects of steroids (they are literally calling them "steroid alternatives") but carry minimal side effects, and if that really is the case, then I figure, why not try the products?
    Nothing about this seems like a good idea!
    I would strongly encourage you to reconsider this course off action.
    Based on your stats you still have a long way to go naturally.
    If your diet and training are on point you certainly don't need what are obviously bogus products.
    You could be risking your health, at which point working out will be the least of your concerns.
    Peace

  20. Okay, I just checked out the website,
    And if you can't see through the poorly written add copy, I'm simply amazed.
    It's like every bogus muscle building supplement add times ten.
    Injecting this stuff is a very foolish thing to do,
    Please reconsider!
    Peace

  21. Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    Okay, I just checked out the website,
    And if you can't see through the poorly written add copy, I'm simply amazed.
    It's like every bogus muscle building supplement add times ten.
    Injecting this stuff is a very foolish thing to do,
    Please reconsider!
    Peace
    It is starting to seem like he is just advertising here..

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid

    It is starting to seem like he is just advertising here..
    I didn't even consider that,
    My bad!
    Peace

  23. Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    Okay, I just checked out the website,
    And if you can't see through the poorly written add copy, I'm simply amazed.
    It's like every bogus muscle building supplement add times ten.
    Injecting this stuff is a very foolish thing to do,
    Please reconsider!
    Peace
    What about taking the tablet products? I am about three days into taking their "Danabol" product, so do you think I should quit? I guess I just really want these products to be something new but also legitimate.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    Okay, I just checked out the website,
    And if you can't see through the poorly written add copy, I'm simply amazed.
    It's like every bogus muscle building supplement add times ten.
    Injecting this stuff is a very foolish thing to do,
    Please reconsider!
    Peace
    What about taking the tablet products? I am about three days into taking their "Danabol" product, so do you think I should quit? I guess I just really want these products to be something new but also legitimate.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider

    What about taking the tablet products? I am about three days into taking their "Danabol" product, so do you think I should quit? I guess I just really want these products to be something new but also legitimate.
    Unless they're poison, the Orals should be fine,
    Everything you eat gets digested and filtered through the stomach and liver.
    However, the odds of these items doing anything, other than making your wallet lighter is highly unlikely.
    Peace

  26. What the hell, I'm giving it a shot. Just out of curiosity, what's the safety/health concern associated with injecting the oil-based product if it would otherwise be safe to ingest it orally (I'm assuming)? Is it just the issue with sterility? Now I wish I had just ordered 2 oral products.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider
    What the hell, I'm giving it a shot. Just out of curiosity, what's the safety/health concern associated with injecting the oil-based product if it would otherwise be safe to ingest it orally (I'm assuming)? Is it just the issue with sterility? Now I wish I had just ordered 2 oral products.
    It's completely different, it bypasses the stomach and liver.
    You don't seem to understand the digestive system and how the body works at all, yet another reason you shouldn't be doing this.
    Can I ask you how old you are?
    No offense meant, however you seem very young.
    Please think this over.
    Peace

  28. Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    It's completely different, it bypasses the stomach and liver.
    You don't seem to understand the digestive system and how the body works at all, yet another reason you shouldn't be doing this.
    Can I ask you how old you are?
    No offense meant, however you seem very young.
    Please think this over.
    Peace
    No, I understand how digestion, first pass, etc. works; I was just taking a shot in the dark and wondering what health risks could be associated with taking such a shady company's products (I.e., could be spiked with something, the oil base might contain something that could give me a nasty infection, etc.). I'm 24.

    I guess it's time to either **** or get off her face...
  29. Mega Gear?


    Hi,

    i am from germany and my english is very bad. sorry 4 that....

    i read something here, but not everything, and donīt understand everything.

    i will only ask 1 question....please answer this way, that i will understand it


    Mega Gear, does it works or not? i can buy it legal at ebay here in germany.... i dont know sb who tested it...

    i have experience with real roids, but i dont know where to buy at the moment, so i am looking for alternative products...

    is mega gear an alternative?

    thx 4 answering

    greetz
    RB
    Last edited by Roidbeast; 01-22-2013 at 08:08 AM. Reason: rechtschreibfehler
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in