xenoandrogens

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Pat, do you know if there is any way to degrade the oil base the active ingredient is dissolved in without altering the integrity/chemical structure of the active ingredient itself? I'm just wondering if there is a way I can render this into a supplement that can be absorbed sublingually...
I'm not PA, but no.

No, I'm not, and it's about to get even more bizarre.

In a classic "WTF" moment, I walked out to my mailbox to get the mail about an hour ago, and on top of all the junk mail and leaflets, there's a random bottle of Danabol just sitting there. It's not in a box or envelope and it doesn't even have a shipping label. It was just sitting in my mailbox. Unless it grew legs and walked from the customs office in NY to my mailbox (not ruling this out), I honestly have no idea how anyone at the local post office could've known it was supposed to have been delivered to me.
Batman is your mailman.

This thread is awesome.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, the seal on the bottle hadn't even been broken, so they didn't even bother to take any pills for testing purposes
You sure it's the same bottle...?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You sure it's the same bottle...?
Yeah, they only took one of the bottles of Danabol I ordered, and the one that showed up magically in my mailbox (as if it was trying to find its way home) looks exactly like my other bottles of Danabol.

I am going to sound like a total wimp for this, but do you guys think a 25 gauge needle would work for injecting the oil-based products? I read that I would have to use a separate syringe to draw the liquid and then transfer it manually to the 25 gauge needle. Do you think doing this would cause issues with sterility? Or should I just man-up and go with 23 gauge needles?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should be sane and not even consider injecting a 100% unknown substance. Or at least find a lab to analyze 1 bottle

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should be sane and not even consider injecting a 100% unknown substance. Or at least find a lab to analyze 1 bottle
I usually am sane, but when it comes to this, I am not sane... I am on the xenoandrogen high. I realize that it doesn't justify injecting this stuff, but I have browsed a few threads on European bodybuilding message boards in which people have described, in a language totally foreign to me, purchasing and injecting xenoandrogens (as far as I know, nothing has happened to them... ?)

So if this stuff is suspended in a mixture of grapeseed oil, benzyl-benzoate, and benzyl alcohol, there's no way it will absorb sublingually (I wasn't sure since the suspension isn't pure oil)?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Increased gauge of the needle does not mean more discomfort. Studies have shown its the technique, not the needle that determine whether it hurts or not.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Inquiring minds would like PA to test this stuff. Please

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
thats a popular trick with companies that sell u scam products. they list warnings of side effects and that makes u think it must be real. its like those diets that warn u that if u lose more than ten pounds in a week u must stop taking the product!!! barf
LOL. I always hear those commercials and chuckle each time. If you lose over ten lbs the first week seek IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would inject this without knowing what it was.

I would inject it into Blake though, not me.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they only took one of the bottles of Danabol I ordered, and the one that showed up magically in my mailbox (as if it was trying to find its way home) looks exactly like my other bottles of Danabol.

I am going to sound like a total wimp for this, but do you guys think a 25 gauge needle would work for injecting the oil-based products? I read that I would have to use a separate syringe to draw the liquid and then transfer it manually to the 25 gauge needle. Do you think doing this would cause issues with sterility? Or should I just man-up and go with 23 gauge needles?
any gauge will work, just depends on how hard you can push and how patient you are, and how much pressure your syringe can take before the plunger bends

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Increased gauge of the needle does not mean more discomfort. Studies have shown its the technique, not the needle that determine whether it hurts or not.
u do know that increased gauge corresponds to the smaller the needle

technique is important but all things equal a skinnier needle results in less physical trauma and scar tissue than a larger bore

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Inquiring minds would like PA to test this stuff. Please

yes good idea

hundred dollah

i only need a few pills and/or couple of cc's oil

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
^^ Pat, I can send you that. But are you joking or serious about the hundred dollah part?
I dont joke about cost. Hundred dollars per sample. Just this once though I will test both the oil and the pills for 100 dollars. Cuz I want to humiliate you by proving the stuff contains crap

PM me and i will send you an addresss to send to

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I dont joke about cost. Hundred dollars per sample. Just this once though I will test both the oil and the pills for 100 dollars. Cuz I want to humiliate you by proving the stuff contains crap

PM me and i will send you an addresss to send to
Almost as good as your post that said: "Just shut up and buy my stuff." hahaha But yeah other than that, I am interested in seeing what kinda stuff you find in this xenoandrogens (if you find anything-which I highly doubt-)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Almost as good as your post that said: "Just shut up and buy my stuff." hahaha But yeah other than that, I am interested in seeing what kinda stuff you find in this xenoandrogens (if you find anything-which I highly doubt-)
Its probly straight tribulus lol.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

i suspect i will find maybe some phytosterols and thats it. but who knows

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Its probly straight tribulus lol.
But that would still yield gains in mass and strength right? Everyone knows tribulus is a great test booster lol

RD929

Awards
Then all of you should simply split the cost of $100 however many ways and PayPal it to PA, so he can test the stuff.

Then he can go get some red velvet cupcakes and eat only that while taking these super awesome supplements no one has ever heard of (probably because you made them in your lab!) and grow biceps on top of biceps. Are you not willing to go near the nicotinamide riboside question still?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will probably be a few weeks before I'm in a position to pay to get this stuff tested since I'm going on vacation next week ($) and getting ready to take the GRE ($) and apply to graduate programs ($). I'm not sure that you'd find anything unusual, anyways; Mega Gear states that xenoandrogens are just forms of nicotinamide, tocopherols, and tocotrienols that have been structurally modified to resemble hormones. It might just be plain ol' nicotinamide, LOL.

RD929

Awards
It will probably be a few weeks before I'm in a position to pay to get this stuff tested since I'm going on vacation next week ($) and getting ready to take the GRE ($) and apply to graduate programs ($). I'm not sure that you'd find anything unusual, anyways; Mega Gear states that xenoandrogens are just forms of nicotinamide, tocopherols, and tocotrienols that have been structurally modified to resemble hormones. It might just be plain ol' nicotinamide, LOL.
Nicotinamide riboside is interesting so far, look it up if you haven't already.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicotinamide riboside is interesting so far, look it up if you haven't already.
Sounds interesting... I could see it selling very well as a supplement. As far as I know, though, Danabol (which Mega Gear claims in general terms is a modified form of nicotinamide) isn't specifically nicotinamide riboside.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
u do know that increased gauge corresponds to the smaller the needle

technique is important but all things equal a skinnier needle results in less physical trauma and scar tissue than a larger bore
Yes, I do. By increased gauge I mean smaller number...but i see how that can be confusing. I should have said increased bore.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So did SpiderCider use this snake oil?. What happened to him?. Did he end up in the emergency room after injecting an unknown substance into his bloodstream?

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
So did SpiderCider use this snake oil?. What happened to him?. Did he end up in the emergency room after injecting an unknown substance into his bloodstream?
I think hes dead

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think hes dead
Not so fast... I'm still here, alive, and well, brahs. I'm going to be going on vacation sometime next week, so I plan to start the cycle as soon as I get back (probably a week from this Monday or Tuesday). I will be taking Danabol (pills) and Testobol-250 (oil-based). Based on what the employees at Mega Gear have told me, the oil-based products are essentially worthless unless injected, so I'll be injecting them with 23 gauge needles unless I can get away with using a higher gauge.

When I start the cycle (and it WILL be happening -- I'm just too pumped to turn back now), I'll make a separate thread where I'll maintain my log.

Quick question -- will I need to use separate needles to draw and inject the liquid? Also, is 3.5 mL too much to inject at once?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question -- will I need to use separate needles to draw and inject the liquid? Also, is 3.5 mL too much to inject at once?
separate needles are way smarter, and needles are cheap. 3.5ml is probably ok in a glute, but thats about the limit. given if you are only 163 at 510, not sure if you have a whole lot of glute muscle so its a bit high.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
separate needles are way smarter, and needles are cheap. 3.5ml is probably ok in a glute, but thats about the limit. given if you are only 163 at 510, not sure if you have a whole lot of glute muscle so its a bit high.
Thanks. Do you think two separate injections, one immediately after the other, would be a better idea?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. Do you think two separate injections, one immediately after the other, would be a better idea?
not in the same glute. i didn't really pay attention to the dosing on the fairy oil, but if its 3.5ml 2x a week, i'd think your best bet is to split it as 2ml into a glute, 1.5 into a quad and the second time a week the same but on your other side. if its just once a week then i'd split between the 2 glutes

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not in the same glute. i didn't really pay attention to the dosing on the fairy oil, but if its 3.5ml 2x a week, i'd think your best bet is to split it as 2ml into a glute, 1.5 into a quad and the second time a week the same but on your other side. if its just once a week then i'd split between the 2 glutes
Thanks. It is just 3.5 mL once a week. So I guess 3.5 mL would be too much to inject in the medial delts? What if I split it up and injected 1.75 mL in one delt and 1.75 in the other? Just feels weird to think about injecting my buttcheek, but if that's the best way to do it...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At your size, over 1ml in the delt is pushing it. if you don't like the glues, you can split between the quads, 1.75 in each should be fine

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
1 - spice, give it up man. you shouldn't even think about injecting this. the fact that you are so geeked about it is unreal.
2 - glad to see celorza is banned, that guy was the biggest troll to ever hit this site. pathetic.
3 - if you're down to pin, use test and REAL dbol (pink pill, not blue). why would you risk it with something that could be fake?
4 - like easy said, at 5'10" 163lb you really need to consider whether you even need gear at this point. at your height you could get to 185-190lb easily and naturally with proper diet, sleep, and training.
5 - PA, glad to see you so active on the site. thanks for the added knowledge and humor here.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 - spice, give it up man. you shouldn't even think about injecting this. the fact that you are so geeked about it is unreal.
2 - glad to see celorza is banned, that guy was the biggest troll to ever hit this site. pathetic.
3 - if you're down to pin, use test and REAL dbol (pink pill, not blue). why would you risk it with something that could be fake?
4 - like easy said, at 5'10" 163lb you really need to consider whether you even need gear at this point. at your height you could get to 185-190lb easily and naturally with proper diet, sleep, and training.
5 - PA, glad to see you so active on the site. thanks for the added knowledge and humor here.
Even if this stuff is "fake," as long as it's sterile, do I run any risk of developing an infection? That is my main concern here... I don't want to end up like that Valentino guy who got the infection from injecting synthol with a dirty needle (obviously, I wouldn't use a dirty needle).

Also, you make a good point with the other statement I bolded. I probably wouldn't do "real" steroids at this point for the reasons you stated; however, Mega Gear claims that xenoandrogens mimic the effects of steroids (they are literally calling them "steroid alternatives") but carry minimal side effects, and if that really is the case, then I figure, why not try the products?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
:friday:

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Even if this stuff is "fake," as long as it's sterile, do I run any risk of developing an infection? That is my main concern here... I don't want to end up like that Valentino guy who got the infection from injecting synthol with a dirty needle (obviously, I wouldn't use a dirty needle).

Also, you make a good point with the other statement I bolded. I probably wouldn't do "real" steroids at this point for the reasons you stated; however, Mega Gear claims that xenoandrogens mimic the effects of steroids (they are literally calling them "steroid alternatives") but carry minimal side effects, and if that really is the case, then I figure, why not try the products?
For all you know you could be injecting a carcinogen. Don't be an idiot. Toss the stuff.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards

The question is, is that really the case? (it isn't)

Companies have always claimed all kind of bull**** to SELL THEIR PRODUCTS. That's how it is and that's how it always will be.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The question is, is that really the case? (it isn't)

Companies have always claimed all kind of bull**** to SELL THEIR PRODUCTS. That's how it is and that's how it always will be.
Of course; but since I already have the products in my possession (and have been taking Danabol for the last 3 days anyways), what's the point in throwing out what I have as long as the products are at least safe to take?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you know they are safe to take?
Good point -- I don't. All I have to go on is the company's word that the products are sterile as well as online message board postings from others who have supposedly injected them as well.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Oh so this company claims their product gives you the same gains as steroids but without the side effects? And to make it even more legit you have to inject yourself with this mystery concoction... A company claiming to have steroid like results with no side effects...never heard that one before.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh so this company claims their product gives you the same gains as steroids but without the side effects? And to make it even more legit you have to inject yourself with this mystery concoction... A company claiming to have steroid like results with no side effects...never heard that one before.
According to the company, xenoandrogens are forms of nicotinamide, tocopherols, and tocotrienols that have been modified to have anabolic steroid-like structures (I.e., synthetic versions of steroid hormones), which is why the company claims that taking xenoandrogens is "almost" like taking steroids. I guess they're kind of like SARMs but more shady.

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards

Nothing about this seems like a good idea!
I would strongly encourage you to reconsider this course off action.
Based on your stats you still have a long way to go naturally.
If your diet and training are on point you certainly don't need what are obviously bogus products.
You could be risking your health, at which point working out will be the least of your concerns.
Peace

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 1
SpicedCider Supplement Logs 29
Anabolics 11