xenoandrogens

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Advanced Member
    toddgranit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    48
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    48050
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    81%

    Okay, I just checked out the website,
    And if you can't see through the poorly written add copy, I'm simply amazed.
    It's like every bogus muscle building supplement add times ten.
    Injecting this stuff is a very foolish thing to do,
    Please reconsider!
    Peace

  2. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Power
    19621
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    98.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    Okay, I just checked out the website,
    And if you can't see through the poorly written add copy, I'm simply amazed.
    It's like every bogus muscle building supplement add times ten.
    Injecting this stuff is a very foolish thing to do,
    Please reconsider!
    Peace
    It is starting to seem like he is just advertising here..
  3. Advanced Member
    toddgranit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    48
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    48050
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    81%

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid

    It is starting to seem like he is just advertising here..
    I didn't even consider that,
    My bad!
    Peace
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    SpicedCider's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    135933
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    66.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    Okay, I just checked out the website,
    And if you can't see through the poorly written add copy, I'm simply amazed.
    It's like every bogus muscle building supplement add times ten.
    Injecting this stuff is a very foolish thing to do,
    Please reconsider!
    Peace
    What about taking the tablet products? I am about three days into taking their "Danabol" product, so do you think I should quit? I guess I just really want these products to be something new but also legitimate.
  5. New Member
    SpicedCider's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    135933
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    66.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    Okay, I just checked out the website,
    And if you can't see through the poorly written add copy, I'm simply amazed.
    It's like every bogus muscle building supplement add times ten.
    Injecting this stuff is a very foolish thing to do,
    Please reconsider!
    Peace
    What about taking the tablet products? I am about three days into taking their "Danabol" product, so do you think I should quit? I guess I just really want these products to be something new but also legitimate.
  6. Advanced Member
    toddgranit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    48
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    48050
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    81%

    Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider

    What about taking the tablet products? I am about three days into taking their "Danabol" product, so do you think I should quit? I guess I just really want these products to be something new but also legitimate.
    Unless they're poison, the Orals should be fine,
    Everything you eat gets digested and filtered through the stomach and liver.
    However, the odds of these items doing anything, other than making your wallet lighter is highly unlikely.
    Peace
  7. New Member
    SpicedCider's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    135933
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    66.11%

    What the hell, I'm giving it a shot. Just out of curiosity, what's the safety/health concern associated with injecting the oil-based product if it would otherwise be safe to ingest it orally (I'm assuming)? Is it just the issue with sterility? Now I wish I had just ordered 2 oral products.
  8. Advanced Member
    toddgranit's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    48
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    48050
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    81%

    Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider
    What the hell, I'm giving it a shot. Just out of curiosity, what's the safety/health concern associated with injecting the oil-based product if it would otherwise be safe to ingest it orally (I'm assuming)? Is it just the issue with sterility? Now I wish I had just ordered 2 oral products.
    It's completely different, it bypasses the stomach and liver.
    You don't seem to understand the digestive system and how the body works at all, yet another reason you shouldn't be doing this.
    Can I ask you how old you are?
    No offense meant, however you seem very young.
    Please think this over.
    Peace
  9. New Member
    SpicedCider's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    135933
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    66.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit View Post
    It's completely different, it bypasses the stomach and liver.
    You don't seem to understand the digestive system and how the body works at all, yet another reason you shouldn't be doing this.
    Can I ask you how old you are?
    No offense meant, however you seem very young.
    Please think this over.
    Peace
    No, I understand how digestion, first pass, etc. works; I was just taking a shot in the dark and wondering what health risks could be associated with taking such a shady company's products (I.e., could be spiked with something, the oil base might contain something that could give me a nasty infection, etc.). I'm 24.

    I guess it's time to either **** or get off her face...
  10. New Member
    Roidbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    24
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    40%

    Mega Gear?


    Hi,

    i am from germany and my english is very bad. sorry 4 that....

    i read something here, but not everything, and donīt understand everything.

    i will only ask 1 question....please answer this way, that i will understand it


    Mega Gear, does it works or not? i can buy it legal at ebay here in germany.... i dont know sb who tested it...

    i have experience with real roids, but i dont know where to buy at the moment, so i am looking for alternative products...

    is mega gear an alternative?

    thx 4 answering

    greetz
    RB
    Last edited by Roidbeast; 01-22-2013 at 08:08 AM. Reason: rechtschreibfehler
  11. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Roidbeast View Post
    Hi,

    i am from germany and my english is very bad. sorry 4 that....

    i read something here, but not everything, and donīt understand everything.

    i will only ask 1 question....please answer this way, that i will understand it


    Mega Gear, does it works or not? i can buy it legal at ebay here in germany.... i dont know sb who tested it...

    i have experience with real roids, but i dont know where to buy at the moment, so i am looking for alternative products...

    is mega gear an alternative?

    thx 4 answering

    greetz
    RB

    Nobody hear talks about it
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  12. New Member
    SpicedCider's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    135933
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    66.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by Roidbeast View Post
    Hi,

    i am from germany and my english is very bad. sorry 4 that....

    i read something here, but not everything, and donīt understand everything.

    i will only ask 1 question....please answer this way, that i will understand it


    Mega Gear, does it works or not? i can buy it legal at ebay here in germany.... i dont know sb who tested it...

    i have experience with real roids, but i dont know where to buy at the moment, so i am looking for alternative products...

    is mega gear an alternative?

    thx 4 answering

    greetz
    RB

    The pill products (orals) don't seem to be effective, but there are people who claim that the oil products are effective. However, the oil products have to be injected. I haven't talked to anyone who has been brave enough to inject them.
  13. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554327
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    40.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    The pill products (orals) don't seem to be effective, but there are people who claim that the oil products are effective. However, the oil products have to be injected. I haven't talked to anyone who has been brave enough to inject them.
    werent you suppposed to try this stuff
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  14. New Member
    SpicedCider's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    135933
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    66.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    werent you suppposed to try this stuff
    Yeah... I ordered a few bottles of both the pill and oil-based products, but I was only brave/stupid enough to take the pills. I don't think I noticed anything from taking them. I still have the bottles of oil sitting around... not sure what to do with them. I really wanted this stuff to work.
  15. Senior Member
    machorox123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,486
    Rep Power
    141407
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    56.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post

    Yeah... I ordered a few bottles of both the pill and oil-based products, but I was only brave/stupid enough to take the pills. I don't think I noticed anything from taking them. I still have the bottles of oil sitting around... not sure what to do with them. I really wanted this stuff to work.
    Send one out to PA with some cash and get it tested
  16. New Member
    Beejis60's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  4 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    25407
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    18.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Send one out to PA with some cash and get it tested
    Pat's retainer is a million dollars.

    For you, I'll charge you guys $100k. Cash. 10s and 20s. Non-sequential bills.
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    WARNING: I tend to speak my mind and will verbally assault you if you are a tool. My words do not necessarily represent the official opinion of E-Pharm, but most likely, they do.
  17. New Member
    mrfr0sty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    71
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    10.02%

    Has anyone actually tried the MegaGear stuff though, for a full cycle? I bought x4 testabol from my usually trusted supplier that I've been using for four years (strong connection). He has this listed as test e, so it's been a total shock that it is some legal alternative. Not sure whether to inject, try orally or bin?
  18. New Member
    SpicedCider's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    135933
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    66.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by mrfr0sty View Post
    Has anyone actually tried the MegaGear stuff though, for a full cycle? I bought x4 testabol from my usually trusted supplier that I've been using for four years (strong connection). He has this listed as test e, so it's been a total shock that it is some legal alternative. Not sure whether to inject, try orally or bin?
    I have Testobol-250 (oil-based) and Danabol (oral tabs). I took several bottles of the Danabol and didn't notice anything, as far as I can tell. I am too sissy to inject the Testobol-250 since I don't know exactly what it is.

    So your steroid supplier sold you one of Mega Gear's products in place of real testosterone? Uhhh... I'm not sure what to make of that. I hope he doesn't try to pass off xenoandrogens as anabolic steroids to the wrong person.

    Are you going to inject the Testobol? Let us know how it goes...
  19. New Member
    mrfr0sty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    71
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    10.02%

    Just pinned 2cc of the Testobol 250 today. No pain, but it'll be weeks before I can report if working or not.
  20. Senior Member
    machorox123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,486
    Rep Power
    141407
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    56.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mrfr0sty View Post
    Just pinned 2cc of the Testobol 250 today. No pain, but it'll be weeks before I can report if working or not.
    Great! Thanks for being a lab rat
  21. New Member
    mrfr0sty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    71
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    10.02%

    So I was asked for a status update.

    It's a little over 3 weeks since I started on the MegaGear, pinned 4 times at 2cc. No pain as mentioned before but as for effects, I will say that I do feel something, increased agitation, strength very slightly up. It feels like very underdosed real AAS. If you ever took the crappy 0318 labs gear a couple of years ago, it's like that.

    My recommendation at the moment, for all the hassle of injecting, just get real gear.

    I will keep going on the trial, as I want to see the end result over 12 weeks.
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in