70.22%

This thread is absolutely spectacular.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.88%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I would inject this without knowing what it was.

I would inject it into Blake though, not me.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Yeah, they only took one of the bottles of Danabol I ordered, and the one that showed up magically in my mailbox (as if it was trying to find its way home) looks exactly like my other bottles of Danabol.

I am going to sound like a total wimp for this, but do you guys think a 25 gauge needle would work for injecting the oil-based products? I read that I would have to use a separate syringe to draw the liquid and then transfer it manually to the 25 gauge needle. Do you think doing this would cause issues with sterility? Or should I just man-up and go with 23 gauge needles?
    any gauge will work, just depends on how hard you can push and how patient you are, and how much pressure your syringe can take before the plunger bends
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   

4. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.32%

Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Increased gauge of the needle does not mean more discomfort. Studies have shown its the technique, not the needle that determine whether it hurts or not.
    u do know that increased gauge corresponds to the smaller the needle

technique is important but all things equal a skinnier needle results in less physical trauma and scar tissue than a larger bore
  5. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.32%

Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Inquiring minds would like PA to test this stuff. Please

yes good idea

hundred dollah

i only need a few pills and/or couple of cc's oil
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.13%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    yes good idea

hundred dollah

^^ Pat, I can send you that. But are you joking or serious about the hundred dollah part?
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

yes good idea

hundred dollah

I would like to know what's in there too.
  8. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.32%

^^ Pat, I can send you that. But are you joking or serious about the hundred dollah part?
    I dont joke about cost. Hundred dollars per sample. Just this once though I will test both the oil and the pills for 100 dollars. Cuz I want to humiliate you by proving the stuff contains crap

PM me and i will send you an addresss to send to
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I dont joke about cost. Hundred dollars per sample. Just this once though I will test both the oil and the pills for 100 dollars. Cuz I want to humiliate you by proving the stuff contains crap

PM me and i will send you an addresss to send to
    Almost as good as your post that said: "Just shut up and buy my stuff." hahaha But yeah other than that, I am interested in seeing what kinda stuff you find in this xenoandrogens (if you find anything-which I highly doubt-)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Almost as good as your post that said: "Just shut up and buy my stuff." hahaha But yeah other than that, I am interested in seeing what kinda stuff you find in this xenoandrogens (if you find anything-which I highly doubt-)
    Its probly straight tribulus lol.
  11. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

i suspect i will find maybe some phytosterols and thats it. but who knows
  12. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

which is phytosterols basically
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

But that would still yield gains in mass and strength right? Everyone knows tribulus is a great test booster lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

But that would still yield gains in mass and strength right? Everyone knows tribulus is a great test booster lol
    20 pounds in 4 weeks bro lol.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.3%

Then all of you should simply split the cost of $100 however many ways and PayPal it to PA, so he can test the stuff.

Then he can go get some red velvet cupcakes and eat only that while taking these super awesome supplements no one has ever heard of (probably because you made them in your lab!) and grow biceps on top of biceps. Are you not willing to go near the nicotinamide riboside question still?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.13%

It will probably be a few weeks before I'm in a position to pay to get this stuff tested since I'm going on vacation next week ($) and getting ready to take the GRE ($) and apply to graduate programs ($). I'm not sure that you'd find anything unusual, anyways; Mega Gear states that xenoandrogens are just forms of nicotinamide, tocopherols, and tocotrienols that have been structurally modified to resemble hormones. It might just be plain ol' nicotinamide, LOL.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.3%

It will probably be a few weeks before I'm in a position to pay to get this stuff tested since I'm going on vacation next week ($) and getting ready to take the GRE ($) and apply to graduate programs ($). I'm not sure that you'd find anything unusual, anyways; Mega Gear states that xenoandrogens are just forms of nicotinamide, tocopherols, and tocotrienols that have been structurally modified to resemble hormones. It might just be plain ol' nicotinamide, LOL.
    Nicotinamide riboside is interesting so far, look it up if you haven't already.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.23%

Quote Originally Posted by RD929

Will it make my dick bigger?
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.13%

Quote Originally Posted by RD929 View Post
    Sounds interesting... I could see it selling very well as a supplement. As far as I know, though, Danabol (which Mega Gear claims in general terms is a modified form of nicotinamide) isn't specifically nicotinamide riboside.
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

u do know that increased gauge corresponds to the smaller the needle

technique is important but all things equal a skinnier needle results in less physical trauma and scar tissue than a larger bore
    Yes, I do. By increased gauge I mean smaller number...but i see how that can be confusing. I should have said increased bore.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

So did SpiderCider use this snake oil?. What happened to him?. Did he end up in the emergency room after injecting an unknown substance into his bloodstream?
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.48%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So did SpiderCider use this snake oil?. What happened to him?. Did he end up in the emergency room after injecting an unknown substance into his bloodstream?
    I think hes dead
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.13%

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    I think hes dead
    Not so fast... I'm still here, alive, and well, brahs. I'm going to be going on vacation sometime next week, so I plan to start the cycle as soon as I get back (probably a week from this Monday or Tuesday). I will be taking Danabol (pills) and Testobol-250 (oil-based). Based on what the employees at Mega Gear have told me, the oil-based products are essentially worthless unless injected, so I'll be injecting them with 23 gauge needles unless I can get away with using a higher gauge.

When I start the cycle (and it WILL be happening -- I'm just too pumped to turn back now), I'll make a separate thread where I'll maintain my log.

Quick question -- will I need to use separate needles to draw and inject the liquid? Also, is 3.5 mL too much to inject at once?
  24. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quick question -- will I need to use separate needles to draw and inject the liquid? Also, is 3.5 mL too much to inject at once?
    separate needles are way smarter, and needles are cheap. 3.5ml is probably ok in a glute, but thats about the limit. given if you are only 163 at 510, not sure if you have a whole lot of glute muscle so its a bit high.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.13%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    separate needles are way smarter, and needles are cheap. 3.5ml is probably ok in a glute, but thats about the limit. given if you are only 163 at 510, not sure if you have a whole lot of glute muscle so its a bit high.
    Thanks. Do you think two separate injections, one immediately after the other, would be a better idea?
  26. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Thanks. Do you think two separate injections, one immediately after the other, would be a better idea?
    not in the same glute. i didn't really pay attention to the dosing on the fairy oil, but if its 3.5ml 2x a week, i'd think your best bet is to split it as 2ml into a glute, 1.5 into a quad and the second time a week the same but on your other side. if its just once a week then i'd split between the 2 glutes
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.13%

not in the same glute. i didn't really pay attention to the dosing on the fairy oil, but if its 3.5ml 2x a week, i'd think your best bet is to split it as 2ml into a glute, 1.5 into a quad and the second time a week the same but on your other side. if its just once a week then i'd split between the 2 glutes
    Thanks. It is just 3.5 mL once a week. So I guess 3.5 mL would be too much to inject in the medial delts? What if I split it up and injected 1.75 mL in one delt and 1.75 in the other? Just feels weird to think about injecting my buttcheek, but if that's the best way to do it...
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%

At your size, over 1ml in the delt is pushing it. if you don't like the glues, you can split between the quads, 1.75 in each should be fine
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.13%

Merry Christmas, ladies and sluts...

Charging Down The Highway to Huge: The Xenoandrogens Log
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.62%

1 - spice, give it up man. you shouldn't even think about injecting this. the fact that you are so geeked about it is unreal.
    2 - glad to see celorza is banned, that guy was the biggest troll to ever hit this site. pathetic.
    3 - if you're down to pin, use test and REAL dbol (pink pill, not blue). why would you risk it with something that could be fake?
    4 - like easy said, at 5'10" 163lb you really need to consider whether you even need gear at this point. at your height you could get to 185-190lb easily and naturally with proper diet, sleep, and training.
    5 - PA, glad to see you so active on the site. thanks for the added knowledge and humor here.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.13%

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    1 - spice, give it up man. you shouldn't even think about injecting this. the fact that you are so geeked about it is unreal.
    2 - glad to see celorza is banned, that guy was the biggest troll to ever hit this site. pathetic.
    3 - if you're down to pin, use test and REAL dbol (pink pill, not blue). why would you risk it with something that could be fake?
    4 - like easy said, at 5'10" 163lb you really need to consider whether you even need gear at this point. at your height you could get to 185-190lb easily and naturally with proper diet, sleep, and training.
    5 - PA, glad to see you so active on the site. thanks for the added knowledge and humor here.
    Even if this stuff is "fake," as long as it's sterile, do I run any risk of developing an infection? That is my main concern here... I don't want to end up like that Valentino guy who got the infection from injecting synthol with a dirty needle (obviously, I wouldn't use a dirty needle).

Also, you make a good point with the other statement I bolded. I probably wouldn't do "real" steroids at this point for the reasons you stated; however, Mega Gear claims that xenoandrogens mimic the effects of steroids (they are literally calling them "steroid alternatives") but carry minimal side effects, and if that really is the case, then I figure, why not try the products?
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.53%

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.53%

Even if this stuff is "fake," as long as it's sterile, do I run any risk of developing an infection? That is my main concern here... I don't want to end up like that Valentino guy who got the infection from injecting synthol with a dirty needle (obviously, I wouldn't use a dirty needle).

Also, you make a good point with the other statement I bolded. I probably wouldn't do "real" steroids at this point for the reasons you stated; however, Mega Gear claims that xenoandrogens mimic the effects of steroids (they are literally calling them "steroid alternatives") but carry minimal side effects, and if that really is the case, then I figure, why not try the products?
    For all you know you could be injecting a carcinogen. Don't be an idiot. Toss the stuff.
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.48%

The question is, is that really the case? (it isn't)

Companies have always claimed all kind of bull**** to SELL THEIR PRODUCTS. That's how it is and that's how it always will be.
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.13%

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    The question is, is that really the case? (it isn't)

Companies have always claimed all kind of bull**** to SELL THEIR PRODUCTS. That's how it is and that's how it always will be.
    Of course; but since I already have the products in my possession (and have been taking Danabol for the last 3 days anyways), what's the point in throwing out what I have as long as the products are at least safe to take?
  36. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%

How do you know they are safe to take?
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.13%

How do you know they are safe to take?
    Good point -- I don't. All I have to go on is the company's word that the products are sterile as well as online message board postings from others who have supposedly injected them as well.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.53%

Oh so this company claims their product gives you the same gains as steroids but without the side effects? And to make it even more legit you have to inject yourself with this mystery concoction... A company claiming to have steroid like results with no side effects...never heard that one before.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.13%

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Oh so this company claims their product gives you the same gains as steroids but without the side effects? And to make it even more legit you have to inject yourself with this mystery concoction... A company claiming to have steroid like results with no side effects...never heard that one before.
    According to the company, xenoandrogens are forms of nicotinamide, tocopherols, and tocotrienols that have been modified to have anabolic steroid-like structures (I.e., synthetic versions of steroid hormones), which is why the company claims that taking xenoandrogens is "almost" like taking steroids. I guess they're kind of like SARMs but more shady.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.74%

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider

Nothing about this seems like a good idea!
    I would strongly encourage you to reconsider this course off action.
    Based on your stats you still have a long way to go naturally.
    If your diet and training are on point you certainly don't need what are obviously bogus products.
    You could be risking your health, at which point working out will be the least of your concerns.
    Peace