xenoandrogens

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. This thread is absolutely spectacular.

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I would inject this without knowing what it was.

    I would inject it into Blake though, not me.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  3. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Yeah, they only took one of the bottles of Danabol I ordered, and the one that showed up magically in my mailbox (as if it was trying to find its way home) looks exactly like my other bottles of Danabol.

    I am going to sound like a total wimp for this, but do you guys think a 25 gauge needle would work for injecting the oil-based products? I read that I would have to use a separate syringe to draw the liquid and then transfer it manually to the 25 gauge needle. Do you think doing this would cause issues with sterility? Or should I just man-up and go with 23 gauge needles?
    any gauge will work, just depends on how hard you can push and how patient you are, and how much pressure your syringe can take before the plunger bends
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Increased gauge of the needle does not mean more discomfort. Studies have shown its the technique, not the needle that determine whether it hurts or not.
    u do know that increased gauge corresponds to the smaller the needle

    technique is important but all things equal a skinnier needle results in less physical trauma and scar tissue than a larger bore
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  5. Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Inquiring minds would like PA to test this stuff. Please

    yes good idea

    hundred dollah

    i only need a few pills and/or couple of cc's oil
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    yes good idea

    hundred dollah

    i only need a few pills and/or couple of cc's oil
    ^^ Pat, I can send you that. But are you joking or serious about the hundred dollah part?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

    yes good idea

    hundred dollah

    i only need a few pills and/or couple of cc's oil
    I would like to know what's in there too.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    ^^ Pat, I can send you that. But are you joking or serious about the hundred dollah part?
    I dont joke about cost. Hundred dollars per sample. Just this once though I will test both the oil and the pills for 100 dollars. Cuz I want to humiliate you by proving the stuff contains crap

    PM me and i will send you an addresss to send to
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    I dont joke about cost. Hundred dollars per sample. Just this once though I will test both the oil and the pills for 100 dollars. Cuz I want to humiliate you by proving the stuff contains crap

    PM me and i will send you an addresss to send to
    Almost as good as your post that said: "Just shut up and buy my stuff." hahaha But yeah other than that, I am interested in seeing what kinda stuff you find in this xenoandrogens (if you find anything-which I highly doubt-)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Almost as good as your post that said: "Just shut up and buy my stuff." hahaha But yeah other than that, I am interested in seeing what kinda stuff you find in this xenoandrogens (if you find anything-which I highly doubt-)
    Its probly straight tribulus lol.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Almost as good as your post that said: "Just shut up and buy my stuff." hahaha But yeah other than that, I am interested in seeing what kinda stuff you find in this xenoandrogens (if you find anything-which I highly doubt-)

    i suspect i will find maybe some phytosterols and thats it. but who knows
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Its probly straight tribulus lol.

    which is phytosterols basically
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Its probly straight tribulus lol.
    But that would still yield gains in mass and strength right? Everyone knows tribulus is a great test booster lol
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    But that would still yield gains in mass and strength right? Everyone knows tribulus is a great test booster lol
    20 pounds in 4 weeks bro lol.

  15. Then all of you should simply split the cost of $100 however many ways and PayPal it to PA, so he can test the stuff.

    Then he can go get some red velvet cupcakes and eat only that while taking these super awesome supplements no one has ever heard of (probably because you made them in your lab!) and grow biceps on top of biceps. Are you not willing to go near the nicotinamide riboside question still?

  16. It will probably be a few weeks before I'm in a position to pay to get this stuff tested since I'm going on vacation next week ($) and getting ready to take the GRE ($) and apply to graduate programs ($). I'm not sure that you'd find anything unusual, anyways; Mega Gear states that xenoandrogens are just forms of nicotinamide, tocopherols, and tocotrienols that have been structurally modified to resemble hormones. It might just be plain ol' nicotinamide, LOL.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    It will probably be a few weeks before I'm in a position to pay to get this stuff tested since I'm going on vacation next week ($) and getting ready to take the GRE ($) and apply to graduate programs ($). I'm not sure that you'd find anything unusual, anyways; Mega Gear states that xenoandrogens are just forms of nicotinamide, tocopherols, and tocotrienols that have been structurally modified to resemble hormones. It might just be plain ol' nicotinamide, LOL.
    Nicotinamide riboside is interesting so far, look it up if you haven't already.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RD929

    Nicotinamide riboside is interesting so far, look it up if you haven't already.
    Will it make my dick bigger?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by RD929 View Post
    Nicotinamide riboside is interesting so far, look it up if you haven't already.
    Sounds interesting... I could see it selling very well as a supplement. As far as I know, though, Danabol (which Mega Gear claims in general terms is a modified form of nicotinamide) isn't specifically nicotinamide riboside.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    u do know that increased gauge corresponds to the smaller the needle

    technique is important but all things equal a skinnier needle results in less physical trauma and scar tissue than a larger bore
    Yes, I do. By increased gauge I mean smaller number...but i see how that can be confusing. I should have said increased bore.
    Advanced Muscle Science

  21. So did SpiderCider use this snake oil?. What happened to him?. Did he end up in the emergency room after injecting an unknown substance into his bloodstream?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So did SpiderCider use this snake oil?. What happened to him?. Did he end up in the emergency room after injecting an unknown substance into his bloodstream?
    I think hes dead
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    I think hes dead
    Not so fast... I'm still here, alive, and well, brahs. I'm going to be going on vacation sometime next week, so I plan to start the cycle as soon as I get back (probably a week from this Monday or Tuesday). I will be taking Danabol (pills) and Testobol-250 (oil-based). Based on what the employees at Mega Gear have told me, the oil-based products are essentially worthless unless injected, so I'll be injecting them with 23 gauge needles unless I can get away with using a higher gauge.

    When I start the cycle (and it WILL be happening -- I'm just too pumped to turn back now), I'll make a separate thread where I'll maintain my log.

    Quick question -- will I need to use separate needles to draw and inject the liquid? Also, is 3.5 mL too much to inject at once?
  24. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Quick question -- will I need to use separate needles to draw and inject the liquid? Also, is 3.5 mL too much to inject at once?
    separate needles are way smarter, and needles are cheap. 3.5ml is probably ok in a glute, but thats about the limit. given if you are only 163 at 510, not sure if you have a whole lot of glute muscle so its a bit high.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  25. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    separate needles are way smarter, and needles are cheap. 3.5ml is probably ok in a glute, but thats about the limit. given if you are only 163 at 510, not sure if you have a whole lot of glute muscle so its a bit high.
    Thanks. Do you think two separate injections, one immediately after the other, would be a better idea?
  26. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Thanks. Do you think two separate injections, one immediately after the other, would be a better idea?
    not in the same glute. i didn't really pay attention to the dosing on the fairy oil, but if its 3.5ml 2x a week, i'd think your best bet is to split it as 2ml into a glute, 1.5 into a quad and the second time a week the same but on your other side. if its just once a week then i'd split between the 2 glutes
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  27. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    not in the same glute. i didn't really pay attention to the dosing on the fairy oil, but if its 3.5ml 2x a week, i'd think your best bet is to split it as 2ml into a glute, 1.5 into a quad and the second time a week the same but on your other side. if its just once a week then i'd split between the 2 glutes
    Thanks. It is just 3.5 mL once a week. So I guess 3.5 mL would be too much to inject in the medial delts? What if I split it up and injected 1.75 mL in one delt and 1.75 in the other? Just feels weird to think about injecting my buttcheek, but if that's the best way to do it...
  28. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    At your size, over 1ml in the delt is pushing it. if you don't like the glues, you can split between the quads, 1.75 in each should be fine
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  29. 1 - spice, give it up man. you shouldn't even think about injecting this. the fact that you are so geeked about it is unreal.
    2 - glad to see celorza is banned, that guy was the biggest troll to ever hit this site. pathetic.
    3 - if you're down to pin, use test and REAL dbol (pink pill, not blue). why would you risk it with something that could be fake?
    4 - like easy said, at 5'10" 163lb you really need to consider whether you even need gear at this point. at your height you could get to 185-190lb easily and naturally with proper diet, sleep, and training.
    5 - PA, glad to see you so active on the site. thanks for the added knowledge and humor here.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    1 - spice, give it up man. you shouldn't even think about injecting this. the fact that you are so geeked about it is unreal.
    2 - glad to see celorza is banned, that guy was the biggest troll to ever hit this site. pathetic.
    3 - if you're down to pin, use test and REAL dbol (pink pill, not blue). why would you risk it with something that could be fake?
    4 - like easy said, at 5'10" 163lb you really need to consider whether you even need gear at this point. at your height you could get to 185-190lb easily and naturally with proper diet, sleep, and training.
    5 - PA, glad to see you so active on the site. thanks for the added knowledge and humor here.
    Even if this stuff is "fake," as long as it's sterile, do I run any risk of developing an infection? That is my main concern here... I don't want to end up like that Valentino guy who got the infection from injecting synthol with a dirty needle (obviously, I wouldn't use a dirty needle).

    Also, you make a good point with the other statement I bolded. I probably wouldn't do "real" steroids at this point for the reasons you stated; however, Mega Gear claims that xenoandrogens mimic the effects of steroids (they are literally calling them "steroid alternatives") but carry minimal side effects, and if that really is the case, then I figure, why not try the products?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post
    1 - spice, give it up man. you shouldn't even think about injecting this. the fact that you are so geeked about it is unreal.
    2 - glad to see celorza is banned, that guy was the biggest troll to ever hit this site. pathetic.
    3 - if you're down to pin, use test and REAL dbol (pink pill, not blue). why would you risk it with something that could be fake?
    4 - like easy said, at 5'10" 163lb you really need to consider whether you even need gear at this point. at your height you could get to 185-190lb easily and naturally with proper diet, sleep, and training.
    5 - PA, glad to see you so active on the site. thanks for the added knowledge and humor here.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Even if this stuff is "fake," as long as it's sterile, do I run any risk of developing an infection? That is my main concern here... I don't want to end up like that Valentino guy who got the infection from injecting synthol with a dirty needle (obviously, I wouldn't use a dirty needle).

    Also, you make a good point with the other statement I bolded. I probably wouldn't do "real" steroids at this point for the reasons you stated; however, Mega Gear claims that xenoandrogens mimic the effects of steroids (they are literally calling them "steroid alternatives") but carry minimal side effects, and if that really is the case, then I figure, why not try the products?
    For all you know you could be injecting a carcinogen. Don't be an idiot. Toss the stuff.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Even if this stuff is "fake," as long as it's sterile, do I run any risk of developing an infection? That is my main concern here... I don't want to end up like that Valentino guy who got the infection from injecting synthol with a dirty needle (obviously, I wouldn't use a dirty needle).

    Also, you make a good point with the other statement I bolded. I probably wouldn't do "real" steroids at this point for the reasons you stated; however, Mega Gear claims that xenoandrogens mimic the effects of steroids (they are literally calling them "steroid alternatives") but carry minimal side effects, and if that really is the case, then I figure, why not try the products?
    The question is, is that really the case? (it isn't)

    Companies have always claimed all kind of bull**** to SELL THEIR PRODUCTS. That's how it is and that's how it always will be.
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    The question is, is that really the case? (it isn't)

    Companies have always claimed all kind of bull**** to SELL THEIR PRODUCTS. That's how it is and that's how it always will be.
    Of course; but since I already have the products in my possession (and have been taking Danabol for the last 3 days anyways), what's the point in throwing out what I have as long as the products are at least safe to take?
  35. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    How do you know they are safe to take?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  36. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    How do you know they are safe to take?
    Good point -- I don't. All I have to go on is the company's word that the products are sterile as well as online message board postings from others who have supposedly injected them as well.

  37. Oh so this company claims their product gives you the same gains as steroids but without the side effects? And to make it even more legit you have to inject yourself with this mystery concoction... A company claiming to have steroid like results with no side effects...never heard that one before.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Oh so this company claims their product gives you the same gains as steroids but without the side effects? And to make it even more legit you have to inject yourself with this mystery concoction... A company claiming to have steroid like results with no side effects...never heard that one before.
    According to the company, xenoandrogens are forms of nicotinamide, tocopherols, and tocotrienols that have been modified to have anabolic steroid-like structures (I.e., synthetic versions of steroid hormones), which is why the company claims that taking xenoandrogens is "almost" like taking steroids. I guess they're kind of like SARMs but more shady.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider

    Even if this stuff is "fake," as long as it's sterile, do I run any risk of developing an infection? That is my main concern here... I don't want to end up like that Valentino guy who got the infection from injecting synthol with a dirty needle (obviously, I wouldn't use a dirty needle).

    Also, you make a good point with the other statement I bolded. I probably wouldn't do "real" steroids at this point for the reasons you stated; however, Mega Gear claims that xenoandrogens mimic the effects of steroids (they are literally calling them "steroid alternatives") but carry minimal side effects, and if that really is the case, then I figure, why not try the products?
    Nothing about this seems like a good idea!
    I would strongly encourage you to reconsider this course off action.
    Based on your stats you still have a long way to go naturally.
    If your diet and training are on point you certainly don't need what are obviously bogus products.
    You could be risking your health, at which point working out will be the least of your concerns.
    Peace
  

  
 

Log in
Log in