xenoandrogens

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I heard the original Dianabols were pink so maybe he was not taking Dianabols?
    i think dianabols were blue and winstrols were pink
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Vis View Post
    If the pills don't work....it's all bunk. Let us know how it goes. The many D-bol "supplements" are fake crap and not anabolic steroids. Megagear might be right there with the rest of the imposters.
    i think you failed to grasp an understanding of the subject of this thread.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i think dianabols were blue and winstrols were pink
    I'll take your word for it
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

16 gauge
    really? i was thinking he should use an 8 gauge needle
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    really? i was thinking he should use an 8 gauge needle
    I was under the impression (from early posts read) that xenoandrogens were not good at all, and they actually counterproductive in the scenarios we would need them for...(LBM building...strength gain...fat loss)

Did I miss a post where they actually work? Or are we agreed they are bunk?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.36%

I was under the impression (from early posts read) that xenoandrogens were not good at all, and they actually counterproductive in the scenarios we would need them for...(LBM building...strength gain...fat loss)

I'm sure they work if you use an 8 gauge...
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    Haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero

Anally
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Anally
    Have you seen the post about USPowders coming up with a new Suppository Delivery Method for Protein ! This could be the same foe xenoandrogens in the future!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Sub'd for injects
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.93%

16 gauge... 6 guage... 8 gauge... anally... make up your minds, dammit! J/K

So would a 23 gauge needle work for this? Or will it need to be thicker since these are oil-based?
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.39%

Looking at their website, there are 2 and only 2 distinct possibilities in my mind:

1) They are selling bogus 'empty' oils and tablets.

2) They are trying to sell steroids labelled as legal supplements. I dont see how they can have tweaked these XA's to mimic so many different steroids.

Im leaning #2.
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  13. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

we reached a conclusion that it was all BS but that failed to dissuade at least one individual
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

we reached a conclusion that it was all BS but that failed to dissuade at least one individual
    Yeah I had stayed on that train of thought but since someone is so eager to try it...I thought maybe something new had popped up
    Nothin new here, USP has been giving it in the ass to consumers for years
    Haha while this is funny...its your Opinion not mine Patrick!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.46%

I'm all about some butt play.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.93%

Thanks for posting some of the discussions you've had with the Mega Gear company. It sounds like even they don't really know what's in the products they're selling, especially since they're only loosely affiliated with the lab that allegedly created the xenoandrogens in the first place. How does anyone even know for sure that these drugs aren't carcinogenic (or otherwise unsafe to take) when some shady, nameless lab in Central Europe is the only facility to have ever worked with them in a scientific manner?

So I guess I'm going with 23-gauge needles for this, then...
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.46%

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider
    Thanks for posting some of the discussions you've had with the Mega Gear company. It sounds like even they don't really know what's in the products they're selling, especially since they're only loosely affiliated with the lab that allegedly created the xenoandrogens in the first place. How does anyone even know for sure that these drugs aren't carcinogenic (or otherwise unsafe to take) when some shady, nameless lab in Central Europe is the only facility to have ever worked with them in a scientific manner?

So I guess I'm going with 23-gauge needles for this, then...
    Lol I told u they don't know wtf is them either. Yeah a 23 gauge should b fine.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.93%

Lol I told u they don't know wtf is them either. Yeah a 23 gauge should b fine.
    Thanks for confirming that; I was about to just say the hell with it and go with your anal suppository suggestion.

Do you think I could use a needle with an even higher gauge number? I wasn't sure since these Mega Gear products are oil-based, and from what I read, needles with lower gauges are often necessary to use when injecting substances that are suspended in oil...
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.93%

Quote Originally Posted by gdonny View Post
    23g or 22g with removable needle will be sufficient. also what dose are you going for on the oil?
    3.5 mL per week split at 0.5 mL per day.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.93%

good luck with the scar tissue, everyday injections even if rotating spots can still leave bad scars
    Then maybe I'll just inject the full dose once per week. Why in the hell didn't Mega Gear just choose a water-based suspension for their products instead of oils that prevent the active ingredients themselves from being absorbed sublingually?
  21. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

When I stumbled across this sh!t back in March I didn’t know what to think and nobody had even heard of them so I said fu(k it and ordered some. I am currently 7 weeks deep in a 10 week cycle of Danabol 7/day + Deca 3ml/week + Boldo 3ml/week. I have gained about 5 pounds and have seen a steady increase in strength… at this point im not giving the xenos any credit because that could be my natural strength progressing and ill wait until the cycle is over before I conclude anything. I continue to research and talk to as many people as I can to find more out about this stuff. The problem is the US has little to no experience with this sh!t so im having to read French and german forums and having to translate pages of info can take some time.

After someone finally took the topic to PA and he saw some flaws I contacted the company. Many emails went back and forth and a lot of me calling them a scam but here are some interesting things he said:
    “I looked into this matter and I was in touch with my boss. The two publications that you mention here are both perfectly "real". In fact there are much more publications called European Journal of Endocrinology or a similar name. This is a rather generic name, not a trade mark.
    There are at least 4 different societies of endocrinology in Europe. With 500 mil. citizens this is not surprising, USA has also several (in fact many societies and journals).
    Please kindly notice that there are hundreds of similar publications all around the world.”

“look, it's actually not that complicate. As you surely know, there are many non-hormonal substances with effects similar to hormones. Nothing new here. Phytoestrogens and phytoandrogens are not hormones but bind to the same receptors or launch the same cascades.
    Many other chemicals have such properties and the general term used to describe them is xenohormones (there are other names too).
    By using some common and rather complex molecules it's possible to "twist" them to have such properties too. Actually this is not as complicated as it may sound.
    No rocket science here, just some patient work with complex molecules.
    You would be surprised to find how many different xenohormones (exohormones, phytohormones, ectyhormones or whatever else they are called) are all around. The point is to isolate them and test them...”

“I guess the problem is that we are a European company and our sales in North America are weak.
    MegaGear products are widely discussed on large French and German forums like all-steroids, musclesenmetal, bbszene, all-musculation and many others.
    We got positive reviews and also a fair deal of negative ones, especially from French who are generally less patient and expect results in 2-3 weeks.
    Even if you don't understand it, you can google xenoandrogene at google(dot)de (in German) and xenoandrogenes at google(dot)fr (switch to French).
    You'll see that this topic didn't go unnoticed and the forums are all but controlled by us...”

“Since you are asking, this is not a secret. The xenoandrogen research was concentrated to some 4-5 labs. The commercial research and all commercial patents were developed by a single lab in Central Europe. They sold the know-how to MegaGear and the very same people do have close ties to the mentioned journal.
    The blog xenoandrogens(dot)com is not run by our company. It's a blog of a coach who is a close aquitance of one of the researchers. BTW he is not particularly fond of MegaGear.
    The researchers and "non-profit" people in general are sort of hostile to business in Europe. We are in fact begging them for help (more media support etc) but once they got their money for patents they are almost out of our reach.
    Therefore I really suggest you read the large independent French/German forums and see for yourself. “

Hope this sheds some light on the matter.

no light was shed because no specifics were discussed.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.93%

Pat, do you know if there is any way to degrade the oil base the active ingredient is dissolved in without altering the integrity/chemical structure of the active ingredient itself? I'm just wondering if there is a way I can render this into a supplement that can be absorbed sublingually...
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Pat, do you know if there is any way to degrade the oil base the active ingredient is dissolved in without altering the integrity/chemical structure of the active ingredient itself? I'm just wondering if there is a way I can render this into a supplement that can be absorbed sublingually...
    If this happens it will be part of a new MuscleTech supplement then lol..."Pure Bunk , No results. MuscleTech-Because your Money is all we care for."
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

If this happens it will be part of a new MuscleTech supplement then lol..."Pure Bunk , No results. MuscleTech-Because your Money is all we care for."
    Sounds about right lol.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Sounds about right lol.
    !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.93%

If what happens? You mean if I'm able to "convert" it into a sublingual drug?

Otherwise, it (as in me taking the xenoandrogens) is DEFINITELY happenin'!
  27. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

you gotta be kidding me
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.93%

you gotta be kidding me
    No, I'm not, and it's about to get even more bizarre.

In a classic "WTF" moment, I walked out to my mailbox to get the mail about an hour ago, and on top of all the junk mail and leaflets, there's a random bottle of Danabol just sitting there. It's not in a box or envelope and it doesn't even have a shipping label. It was just sitting in my mailbox. Unless it grew legs and walked from the customs office in NY to my mailbox (not ruling this out), I honestly have no idea how anyone at the local post office could've known it was supposed to have been delivered to me.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

In a classic "WTF" moment, I walked out to my mailbox to get the mail about an hour ago, and on top of all the junk mail and leaflets, there's a random bottle of Danabol just sitting there. It's not in a box or envelope and it doesn't even have a shipping label. It was just sitting in my mailbox. Unless it grew legs and walked from the customs office in NY to my mailbox (not ruling this out), I honestly have no idea how anyone at the local post office could've known it was supposed to have been delivered to me.
    Haha YES!

Thread keeps getting better and better.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  30. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

sounds like a controlled drop

i kid
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.93%

sounds like a controlled drop

I kid

Actually, the seal on the bottle hadn't even been broken, so they didn't even bother to take any pills for testing purposes
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm not PA, but no.

Batman is your mailman.

This thread is awesome.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%

Actually, the seal on the bottle hadn't even been broken, so they didn't even bother to take any pills for testing purposes
    You sure it's the same bottle...?
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.93%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    You sure it's the same bottle...?
    Yeah, they only took one of the bottles of Danabol I ordered, and the one that showed up magically in my mailbox (as if it was trying to find its way home) looks exactly like my other bottles of Danabol.

I am going to sound like a total wimp for this, but do you guys think a 25 gauge needle would work for injecting the oil-based products? I read that I would have to use a separate syringe to draw the liquid and then transfer it manually to the 25 gauge needle. Do you think doing this would cause issues with sterility? Or should I just man-up and go with 23 gauge needles?
  35. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

You should be sane and not even consider injecting a 100% unknown substance. Or at least find a lab to analyze 1 bottle
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.93%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    You should be sane and not even consider injecting a 100% unknown substance. Or at least find a lab to analyze 1 bottle
    I usually am sane, but when it comes to this, I am not sane... I am on the xenoandrogen high. I realize that it doesn't justify injecting this stuff, but I have browsed a few threads on European bodybuilding message boards in which people have described, in a language totally foreign to me, purchasing and injecting xenoandrogens (as far as I know, nothing has happened to them... ?)

So if this stuff is suspended in a mixture of grapeseed oil, benzyl-benzoate, and benzyl alcohol, there's no way it will absorb sublingually (I wasn't sure since the suspension isn't pure oil)?
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Increased gauge of the needle does not mean more discomfort. Studies have shown its the technique, not the needle that determine whether it hurts or not.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  38. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.48%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Inquiring minds would like PA to test this stuff. Please

Antus Labs
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.02%

thats a popular trick with companies that sell u scam products. they list warnings of side effects and that makes u think it must be real. its like those diets that warn u that if u lose more than ten pounds in a week u must stop taking the product!!! barf
    LOL. I always hear those commercials and chuckle each time. If you lose over ten lbs the first week seek IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION!!!
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I would inject this without knowing what it was.

I would inject it into Blake though, not me.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com