1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider

Thanks for the info. To provide an update, I received the package today, but it had been torn open, re-sealed, and was delivered in a bag. It looks like a customs agent took a bottle of Danabol for testing, dammit. If the boldenone precursors contained in the pills cause them to falsely test positive for boldenone, do you think I'm going to be getting a visit from the DEA?
    Ohhh that f*cking sucks, that must have looked pretty shady.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.99%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Ohhh that f*cking sucks, that must have looked pretty shady.
    LOL, apparently so. The return address label was printed on what looks like a home consumer printer (I.e., Cannon or HP) and the ship-to address was handwritten in pen, LOL. These guys definitely need to slap a corporate sticker on their shipping boxes or something. I seriously hope I don't end up having to pay big $$$ to a lawyer to get me off the hook for receiving a package that didn't even contain real steroids.

This is probably a dumb question, but in the spirit of wishful thinking... does anyone know if there's any chance at all that, after testing the Danabol and confirming that it doesn't contain any illegal substances, they'll ship the rest of the pills to me?
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Lol, your still worried about getting the rest of your pills after all this....
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.99%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Lol, your still worried about getting the rest of your pills after all this....
    Well, unless the pills contain real dianabol, I have nothing to worry about, right? (the owner assured me that the products don't contain real steroids... hopefully)
  5. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

xenaandrogens never fail

Name:  xena3crop.jpg
Views: 666
Size:  344.0 KB
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.48%

Well, unless the pills contain real dianabol, I have nothing to worry about, right? (the owner assured me that the products don't contain real steroids... hopefully)
    Lol I bet they don't even know what they put in them.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.99%

Lol I bet they don't even know what they put in them.
    LOL. Well, if I'm going to be getting a visit from the DEA over the next few weeks, then this stuff had better work! Haha
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.08%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    if its in a vial they may determine that it is a drug and an unidentified drug so they may confiscate it. supplements are not sold in vials
    Customs didn't open my package with vials. They held the package for a week, but it was unopened. Odd. Someone hurry and be the guinea pig on this one.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.08%

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    LOL, apparently so. The return address label was printed on what looks like a home consumer printer (I.e., Cannon or HP) and the ship-to address was handwritten in pen, LOL. These guys definitely need to slap a corporate sticker on their shipping boxes or something. I seriously hope I don't end up having to pay big $$$ to a lawyer to get me off the hook for receiving a package that didn't even contain real steroids.

This is probably a dumb question, but in the spirit of wishful thinking... does anyone know if there's any chance at all that, after testing the Danabol and confirming that it doesn't contain any illegal substances, they'll ship the rest of the pills to me?
    I've had many boxes of Cuban cigars confiscated by Customs and a nasty letter from Homeland Security each time. They do nothing, if you do nothing. If you call to claim your cigars, then it's another story. You can't help what people send to you, but if you claim you ownership of the item...
    Don't sweat it. Millions of packages come through the mail everyday.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Vis View Post
    Customs didn't open my package with vials. They held the package for a week, but it was unopened. Odd. Someone hurry and be the guinea pig on this one.
    There are no guinea pigs; only ginny dogs.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.99%

I think they randomly selected my package to inspect, saw bottles of something called "Danabol" and didn't know what the hell they were looking at, and decided to snag a bottle to send off for testing. What's funny is that the vials containing the oil-based xenoandrogens (I.e., the vials that look like illegal steroids) were untouched and weren't even taken out of the bubblewrap. It seems kind of strange that they confiscated my package since Austria is generally regarded as a "safe" country (in terms of postal shipments).

What products did you order, Vis? Are you injecting the oil-based ones or administering them sublingually?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.48%

LOL. Well, if I'm going to be getting a visit from the DEA over the next few weeks, then this stuff had better work! Haha
    Lol may just b a ton of ecdysterone.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.08%

I think they randomly selected my package to inspect, saw bottles of something called "Danabol" and didn't know what the hell they were looking at, and decided to snag a bottle to send off for testing. What's funny is that the vials containing the oil-based xenoandrogens (I.e., the vials that look like illegal steroids) were untouched and weren't even taken out of the bubblewrap. It seems kind of strange that they confiscated my package since Austria is generally regarded as a "safe" country (in terms of postal shipments).

What products did you order, Vis? Are you injecting the oil-based ones or administering them sublingually?
    I ordered two vials 1- Prop 100 and 1-250 Susta-max. I'm not trying anything until someone else says it's real. I have plenty of pharma gear. This was just a late night "hey, let me try this" moment. I still think it might be legit. Hard to believe someone would actually go to this much trouble for a one hit of less than $100 bucks. The vials are quality and the packaging is far over the top for scamming someone for one purchase. I was thinking that it could be a UL claim bs about being Xeno-blah supplements and actually being the real deal. Let us know if you feel anything. The first time I took a real D-bol I wanted to throw up (actually I did heave, but nothing came out). Then I felt invincible. The D-bol I took was a US pharma grade (Ciba) tiny blue pill in 1985.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.99%

I ordered two vials 1- Prop 100 and 1-250 Susta-max. I'm not trying anything until someone else says it's real. I have plenty of pharma gear. This was just a late night "hey, let me try this" moment. I still think it might be legit. Hard to believe someone would actually go to this much trouble for a one hit of less than $100 bucks. The vials are quality and the packaging is far over the top for scamming someone for one purchase. I was thinking that it could be a UL claim bs about being Xeno-blah supplements and actually being the real deal. Let us know if you feel anything. The first time I took a real D-bol I wanted to throw up (actually I did heave, but nothing came out). Then I felt invincible. The D-bol I took was a US pharma grade (Ciba) tiny blue pill in 1985.
    I have been maintaining correspondence with an employee (the owner?) of Mega Gear over the last few weeks, and he actually stated that most users report having the most productive cycles (in terms of strength/mass gains) over the course of ~12 weeks. Having said that, you might not really notice anything at all from taking just 2 vials' worth. Here is a link to a supposedly independently-written blog by a "bodybuilding coach" who describes the cycle experiences among several of his buddies who were each taking a ****tail of Mega Gear products:

http://www.xenoandrogens.com.

I just glanced over his blog again and saw where he stated that they were cycling the products for 13 weeks.

Your hunch that these products could actually contain "the real deal" might be on target; the Mega Gear employee told me that individuals who administer the oil-based products via injection have reported gaining the most weight. Hmmm...

I do agree that the packaging seems to be high-quality and lends a notion of legitimacy to the products. Hell, the boxes even have authenticity holograms like you'd find on the tag on a shirt from Armani or something.

I can barely contain my excitement -- when I go to the gym on Sunday (or tomorrow if I can't wait), I'll take 2 or 3 Danabols (5 per day is what the employee told me to take) along with a few mL's of Testobol-250. I doubt I will feel anything, but I bet the placebo effect will more than make up for the lack of true efficacy.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.08%

I have been maintaining correspondence with an employee (the owner?) of Mega Gear over the last few weeks, and he actually stated that most users report having the most productive cycles (in terms of strength/mass gains) over the course of ~12 weeks. Having said that, you might not really notice anything at all from taking just 2 vials' worth. Here is a link to a supposedly independently-written blog by a "bodybuilding coach" who describes the cycle experiences among several of his buddies who were each taking a ****tail of Mega Gear products:

http://www.xenoandrogens.com.

I just glanced over his blog again and saw where he stated that they were cycling the products for 13 weeks.

Your hunch that these products could actually contain "the real deal" might be on target; the Mega Gear employee told me that individuals who administer the oil-based products via injection have reported gaining the most weight. Hmmm...

I do agree that the packaging seems to be high-quality and lends a notion of legitimacy to the products. Hell, the boxes even have authenticity holograms like you'd find on the tag on a shirt from Armani or something.

I can barely contain my excitement -- when I go to the gym on Sunday (or tomorrow if I can't wait), I'll take 2 or 3 Danabols (5 per day is what the employee told me to take) along with a few mL's of Testobol-250. I doubt I will feel anything, but I bet the placebo effect will more than make up for the lack of true efficacy.
    If the product is real, you'll notice the effects rather quickly. I notice a difference from an TRT injection in 20 minutes. Physical changes, not just mental- like the ol' ball sack tightens up and stays tight for 5-7 days. I'm almost 50, my ball sack isn't tight.

I've never heard of drinking an injectable by placing under the tongue??? I just can't imagine that would work??? The Dianabol will be the proof. If you feel nausated, then europhorically invincible THEN you'll know this is real stuff. It doesn't take hours, days or weeks. It's minutes...
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.08%

If the pills don't work....it's all bunk. Let us know how it goes. The many D-bol "supplements" are fake crap and not anabolic steroids. Megagear might be right there with the rest of the imposters.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.99%

Then again, keep in mind that Mega Gear actually markets these products specifically as xenoandrogens and not anabolic steroids, so technically, even if I don't feel something immediately, it could just be that xenoandrogens really do have to be taken for an extended period of time before effects are noticed (which is what I've read and been told). In other words, it probably isn't real D-Bol, but that doesn't mean it's complete crap (unless xenoandrogens themselves really are worthless)...
  18. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Then again, keep in mind that Mega Gear actually markets these products specifically as xenoandrogens and not anabolic steroids, so technically, even if I don't feel something immediately, it could just be that xenoandrogens really do have to be taken for an extended period of time before effects are noticed (which is what I've read and been told). In other words, it probably isn't real D-Bol, but that doesn't mean it's complete crap (unless xenoandrogens themselves really are worthless)...
    I want to apologize ahead of time for this, but what exactly is wrong with you? You have been told you are clearly buying into bull****, yet you are approaching this with such enthusiasm. In this post I quoted, you are already making justifications for what could be the cause when it doesn't work. I am with Pat on this one, it is upsetting to see that this gullible nature is still so prevalent, even more so disheartening that it can be found in a subforum that begins with "Advanced discussion."

Sorry to be a pessimist, but you should just toss it when it comes in.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.08%

No, you should feel it let's say "a reasonable amount of time". Minutes, not hours or days. That's just the supplement salesmans scam. Maybe that's Megagears target market. To sell injectables was the sole reason they got me to purchase. It's just nonsensical to go to the trouble of vials and injectable stoppers to then instruct to place the liquid under your tongue. I was thinking they said that to spoof the authorities, maybe I was the one spoofed! . It's quite alright the $80 won't effect my disposable income if it turns out to be a bunk product. I'm not giving up yet, but if the pills don't rock your world then it's all rubbish. You WILL feel real D-bol. It only takes minutes. The Ciba stuff took less than a minute for me to think "WTF!" and 20 minutes to feel like "F-ing A Superman". I have no experience with "new" D-bol. I can't imagine taking more than one of those tiny pills a day, 2-3/day would have put me in the ER.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.99%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I want to apologize ahead of time for this, but what exactly is wrong with you? You have been told you are clearly buying into bull****, yet you are approaching this with such enthusiasm. In this post I quoted, you are already making justifications for what could be the cause when it doesn't work. I am with Pat on this one, it is upsetting to see that this gullible nature is still so prevalent, even more so disheartening that it can be found in a subforum that begins with "Advanced discussion."

I'm still trying to figure that out.

I guess at this point, I'm just going to give it a shot and see what happens. If it doesn't work, I'll have no problem admitting that xenoandrogens are a farce. BTW, the package did come in the mail today minus one bottle of Danabol that was confiscated by customs.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.99%

No, you should feel it let's say "a reasonable amount of time". Minutes, not hours or days. That's just the supplement salesmans scam. Maybe that's Megagears target market. To sell injectables was the sole reason they got me to purchase. It's just nonsensical to go to the trouble of vials and injectable stoppers to then instruct to place the liquid under your tongue. I was thinking they said that to spoof the authorities, maybe I was the one spoofed! . It's quite alright the $80 won't effect my disposable income if it turns out to be a bunk product. I'm not giving up yet, but if the pills don't rock your world then it's all rubbish. You WILL feel real D-bol. It only takes minutes. The Ciba stuff took less than a minute for me to think "WTF!" and 20 minutes to feel like "F-ing A Superman". I have no experience with "new" D-bol. I can't imagine taking more than one of those tiny pills a day, 2-3/day would have put me in the ER.
    I have no doubt that a dose of real D-Bol would be felt within minutes of being taken, but the thing is, they don't even claim this to be real D-Bol -- it's the xenoandrogen "alternative" (in their words) to D-Bol. If you felt like Superman taking just one real D-Bol per day, then I know Danabol (the xenoandrogen) isn't nearly as potent because the Mega Gear employee told me to take 5 per day for 12 weeks. That combination of dosing regimen and cycle length would probably kill someone taking real D-Bol.

You probably are right about the liquid products being intended for injection, though; the employee did tell me that mass gains tend to be more substantial for people who inject the drug rather than take it orally. In fact, he said that the main reason they advise folks to take the liquid products orally is because they can't sell anything injectable as a dietary supplement. If I wasn't such a sissy in addition to being an all-around hard head, I would probably inject the Testobol-250.
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.69%
    Achievements Activity Pro

It seems kind of strange that they confiscated my package since Austria is generally regarded as a "safe" country (in terms of postal shipments).
    I wouldn't say that. One of the world's biggest steroid operations was busted not so long ago just across the border in Slovenia.
    Antus Labs
  23. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

I

stop right there and read what you said. now think to yourself that if you were to make a counterfeit scam product that would be convincible what would you do?

put it in a crappy box?

i am waiting for the lightbulb in your head to flicker on but i am starting to have doubts
  24. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

If the product is real, you'll notice the effects rather quickly. I notice a difference from an TRT injection in 20 minutes. Physical changes, not just mental- like the ol' ball sack tightens up and stays tight for 5-7 days. I'm almost 50, my ball sack isn't tight.

I've never heard of drinking an injectable by placing under the tongue??? I just can't imagine that would work??? The Dianabol will be the proof. If you feel nausated, then europhorically invincible THEN you'll know this is real stuff. It doesn't take hours, days or weeks. It's minutes...
    yeah the old get nauseous on dianabol and then blow up. happens to everyone. wtf?

and of course putting an injecatable oil based steroid under the tongue would not work. the oil would prevent the steroid from transferring into the oral mucosa to begin with...and even if it didnt the amount absorbed would be quite miniscule
  25. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post

i am starting to think that this guy is a shill for the Mega Gear company
  26. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

I have no doubt that a dose of real D-Bol would be felt within minutes of being taken,
    i am about to lose it and start throwing pots and pans around my apartment.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.08%

yeah the old get nauseous on dianabol and then blow up. happens to everyone. wtf?

and of course putting an injecatable oil based steroid under the tongue would not work. the oil would prevent the steroid from transferring into the oral mucosa to begin with...and even if it didnt the amount absorbed would be quite miniscule
    That was my experience in 1985 with Ciba Dianabol tiny little blue pills. Only the first pill made me nauseous with in minutes, then euphoric. The remaining pills my system adjusted. I have NO idea of how the kitchen crap Dianabol works today. Perhaps that's YOUR experience. So, yes WTF!
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.5%

[QUOTE="EasyEJL"]
    so now its 4 1/2 inches?
    4 inches exactly
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.99%

Thanks for pointing that out; I didn't know that. Would there be any point to drinking the oil-based products if they can't be absorbed sublingually? Or is injecting them the only way I'll get any effects they (might) confer?

BTW, I'm not a shill for the Mega Gear company. I just became interested in this stuff after someone else made a thread on the other forum and my curiosity (and I guess stupidity according to others on the forum -- just don't neg rep me) got the best of me. However, regardless of whether this stuff is garbage or "the next big thing," the package (or what customs decided to leave behind of it) is here and so I figure I might as well take the stuff as long as it's safe. Maybe the light bulb just ain't up there.
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

so I figure I might as well take the stuff as long as it's safe. Maybe the light bulb just ain't up there.

So how do you know its safe?. You're not even sure what it is.
  31. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

No, you should feel it let's say "a reasonable amount of time". Minutes, not hours or days.
    I can tell you something is an anabolic, put high doses of caffeine, DMAA, NDMA and synephrine in it, and you'll feel it in minutes. It doesn't make it an anabolic.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.99%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So how do you know its safe?. You're not even sure what it is.
    Yeah, I guess all I really have to go on regarding safety reassurances is the fact that a few other guys have taken it and aren't dead yet. I know it sounds ill-advised, but I'm just gonna go for it.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.99%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I can tell you something is an anabolic, put high doses of caffeine, DMAA, NDMA and synephrine in it, and you'll feel it in minutes. It doesn't make it an anabolic.
    Off-topic, but when it comes to stimulants, I'm a fan of good-old ephedra + caffeine... I think the bronchodilation seals the deal for me, especially during running.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.48%

Off-topic, but when it comes to stimulants, I'm a fan of good-old ephedra + caffeine... I think the bronchodilation seals the deal for me, especially during running.
    My stimulants always end up on my nose.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.99%

My stimulants always end up on my nose.
    I don't want to get too hardcore though since I'm also going to be hitting the xenoandrogens hard and heavy

BTW, does anyone know what type of needle I should use to inject the oil-based xenoandrogen? I might just man-up and inject it, but I've never injected anything before so I don't even know where to begin...
  36. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

That was my experience in 1985 with Ciba Dianabol tiny little blue pills. Only the first pill made me nauseous with in minutes, then euphoric. The remaining pills my system adjusted. I have NO idea of how the kitchen crap Dianabol works today. Perhaps that's YOUR experience. So, yes WTF!
    dianabol does not make people nauseous nor does it have an acute euphoric action
  37. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

I don't want to get too hardcore though since I'm also going to be hitting the xenoandrogens hard and heavy

BTW, does anyone know what type of needle I should use to inject the oil-based xenoandrogen? I might just man-up and inject it, but I've never injected anything before so I don't even know where to begin...
    16 gauge
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

dianabol does not make people nauseous nor does it have an acute euphoric action
    I heard the original Dianabols were pink so maybe he was not taking Dianabols?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.48%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

16 gauge
    Lmfao talk about scar tissue.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.43%

16 gauge
    To the quad
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali