xenoandrogens

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by RD929 View Post
    Ah. Boo. Just trademark the term for your products.

Actually wait don't. That was a stupid idea.

its probably too descriptive a word to trademark. that is, more of a science word
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

2. Quote Originally Posted by Lutztenways View Post
    Now if only we could find a way to design a drink container material that would leech xenoandrogens into the product instead of xenoestrogens.

All the good bros would have Ballgene bottles on their 10 speeds and sip Test Mountain all day.

there are so many estrogens out there because anything with a phenolic group on it will have some affinity for the ER. androgens OTOH have no unique functional group like that which bind well to the AR and are somewhat ubiquitous in nature and in soime synthetic materials
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

there are so many estrogens out there because anything with a phenolic group on it will have some affinity for the ER. androgens OTOH have no unique functional group like that which bind well to the AR and are somewhat ubiquitous in nature and in soime synthetic materials
    Gay
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

4. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Gay
    God planned it that way

5. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold

God planned it that way
    Lol! Don't start that ish again!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    its probably too descriptive a word to trademark. that is, more of a science word
    Weve all seen worse. That and you'd have some visitors again going all rabble rabble dey took our jobs!

Quote Originally Posted by Lutztenways View Post
    Now if only we could find a way to design a drink container material that would leech xenoandrogens into the product instead of xenoestrogens.

All the good bros would have Ballgene bottles on their 10 speeds and sip Test Mountain all day.

SSE supplements uncapped in water. You're welcome.

Not serious.

7. well, thats disapointing

8. I know it sounds crazy and would definitely be an ill-advised decision, but I think I would actually be willing to log one of these "xenoandrogens" if these Mega Gear goofballs sent them to me for free. I know they're probably a bunch of crap, but there is still that ever-remote possibility that they actually work...

9. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider
    I know it sounds crazy and would definitely be an ill-advised decision, but I think I would actually be willing to log one of these "xenoandrogens" if these Mega Gear goofballs sent them to me for free. I know they're probably a bunch of crap, but there is still that ever-remote possibility that they actually work...
    No dude
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

10. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    No dude
    Hey, you never know... maybe it works for a non-alpha, LOL

11. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider

Hey, you never know... maybe it works for a non-alpha, LOL
    Lol jack wagon!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

12. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Lol jack wagon!
    Yeah, watch this stuff work like Superdrol and then... get ready for it... everyone will want to RIDE THE JACKWAGON!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    I know it sounds crazy and would definitely be an ill-advised decision, but I think I would actually be willing to log one of these "xenoandrogens" if these Mega Gear goofballs sent them to me for free. I know they're probably a bunch of crap, but there is still that ever-remote possibility that they actually work...
    Just buy it and bribe Patrick with enough beer and red velvet cupcakes to test it.

14. Or money...
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

15. Quote Originally Posted by RD929 View Post
    Just buy it and bribe Patrick with enough beer and red velvet cupcakes to test it.
    Beer and red velvet cupcakes, eh?

I knew it had to be something like that when he said he didn't want the nudes...

16. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Or money...
    Yea but he's just gonna spend it in beer and red velvet cupcakes anyways. Might as well save him time and gas money.

17. Quote Originally Posted by RD929 View Post
    Yea but he's just gonna spend it in beer and red velvet cupcakes anyways. Might as well save him time and gas money.
    brilliant. we need a man like u in the white house

18. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    I know they're probably a bunch of crap, but there is still that ever-remote possibility that they actually work...
    And this is why the supplement industry is a multi-million/billion dollar industry. I love me some snake oil too dough

19. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    And this is why the supplement industry is a multi-million/billion dollar industry. I love me some snake oil too dough
    If there was at least one legitimate, double-blind, university-conducted study proving that they do nothing, then I would move on. But since there haven't been ANY studies conducted (as far as I know), then nobody can really say for sure that they don't work. They probably don't, but I'm still tempted to do the guinea pig thing.

Pat, if I bought a few of these products, would you be interested/willing to test a few tabs to determine what's really in them?

20. I can not find anything from the Associated Press mentioning the use of xenoandrogens during the World Championship in Shanghai or any
    info from the WADA-AMA protesting the use of them. It is not on the prohibited list

21. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    If there was at least one legitimate, double-blind, university-conducted study proving that they do nothing, then I would move on. But since there haven't been ANY studies conducted (as far as I know), then nobody can really say for sure that they don't work. They probably don't, but I'm still tempted to do the guinea pig thing.

Pat, if I bought a few of these products, would you be interested/willing to test a few tabs to determine what's really in them?

please tell me this is a joke. that logic stepped right out of the religion thread

22. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    please tell me this is a joke. that logic stepped right out of the religion thread
    Wish I could say I was joking. Let me know if you're up for it...

23. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Wish I could say I was joking. Let me know if you're up for it...
    u are the biggest sucker in the world. good luck in life

24. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    u are the biggest sucker in the world. good luck in life
    Thank you

25. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Thank you
    i am just trying to help u. dont buy this stuff
  •