xenoandrogens

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    its probably too descriptive a word to trademark. that is, more of a science word
    Weve all seen worse. That and you'd have some visitors again going all rabble rabble dey took our jobs!


    Quote Originally Posted by Lutztenways View Post
    Now if only we could find a way to design a drink container material that would leech xenoandrogens into the product instead of xenoestrogens.

    All the good bros would have Ballgene bottles on their 10 speeds and sip Test Mountain all day.

    SSE supplements uncapped in water. You're welcome.























    Not serious.


  2. well, thats disapointing
    •   
       


  3. I know it sounds crazy and would definitely be an ill-advised decision, but I think I would actually be willing to log one of these "xenoandrogens" if these Mega Gear goofballs sent them to me for free. I know they're probably a bunch of crap, but there is still that ever-remote possibility that they actually work...
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider
    I know it sounds crazy and would definitely be an ill-advised decision, but I think I would actually be willing to log one of these "xenoandrogens" if these Mega Gear goofballs sent them to me for free. I know they're probably a bunch of crap, but there is still that ever-remote possibility that they actually work...
    No dude
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    No dude
    Hey, you never know... maybe it works for a non-alpha, LOL
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider

    Hey, you never know... maybe it works for a non-alpha, LOL
    Lol jack wagon!
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Lol jack wagon!
    Yeah, watch this stuff work like Superdrol and then... get ready for it... everyone will want to RIDE THE JACKWAGON!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    I know it sounds crazy and would definitely be an ill-advised decision, but I think I would actually be willing to log one of these "xenoandrogens" if these Mega Gear goofballs sent them to me for free. I know they're probably a bunch of crap, but there is still that ever-remote possibility that they actually work...
    Just buy it and bribe Patrick with enough beer and red velvet cupcakes to test it.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Or money...
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  10. Quote Originally Posted by RD929 View Post
    Just buy it and bribe Patrick with enough beer and red velvet cupcakes to test it.
    Beer and red velvet cupcakes, eh?

    I knew it had to be something like that when he said he didn't want the nudes...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Or money...
    Yea but he's just gonna spend it in beer and red velvet cupcakes anyways. Might as well save him time and gas money.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RD929 View Post
    Yea but he's just gonna spend it in beer and red velvet cupcakes anyways. Might as well save him time and gas money.
    brilliant. we need a man like u in the white house
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  13. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    I know they're probably a bunch of crap, but there is still that ever-remote possibility that they actually work...
    And this is why the supplement industry is a multi-million/billion dollar industry. I love me some snake oil too dough

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    And this is why the supplement industry is a multi-million/billion dollar industry. I love me some snake oil too dough
    If there was at least one legitimate, double-blind, university-conducted study proving that they do nothing, then I would move on. But since there haven't been ANY studies conducted (as far as I know), then nobody can really say for sure that they don't work. They probably don't, but I'm still tempted to do the guinea pig thing.

    Pat, if I bought a few of these products, would you be interested/willing to test a few tabs to determine what's really in them?

  15. I can not find anything from the Associated Press mentioning the use of xenoandrogens during the World Championship in Shanghai or any
    info from the WADA-AMA protesting the use of them. It is not on the prohibited list

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    If there was at least one legitimate, double-blind, university-conducted study proving that they do nothing, then I would move on. But since there haven't been ANY studies conducted (as far as I know), then nobody can really say for sure that they don't work. They probably don't, but I'm still tempted to do the guinea pig thing.

    Pat, if I bought a few of these products, would you be interested/willing to test a few tabs to determine what's really in them?

    please tell me this is a joke. that logic stepped right out of the religion thread
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    please tell me this is a joke. that logic stepped right out of the religion thread
    Wish I could say I was joking. Let me know if you're up for it...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Wish I could say I was joking. Let me know if you're up for it...
    u are the biggest sucker in the world. good luck in life
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    u are the biggest sucker in the world. good luck in life
    Thank you

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Thank you
    i am just trying to help u. dont buy this stuff
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  21. oh, spider, i've got some xenaandrogens i'll sell you, similar to xenoandrogens, but instead it is a modified cyanocobalamin that will bind to the androgen receptor.

    you may have heard of the infamous cyano's, it's similar to the compound found in "monsterdrol xt" and will get you swoll for 1/2 the price of a similar xenoandrogens.

    shoot me your checking act info if youre interested.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    oh, spider, i've got some xenaandrogens i'll sell you, similar to xenoandrogens, but instead it is a modified cyanocobalamin that will bind to the androgen receptor.

    you may have heard of the infamous cyano's, it's similar to the compound found in "monsterdrol xt" and will get you swoll for 1/2 the price of a similar xenoandrogens.

    shoot me your checking act info if youre interested.
    DUDE... MONSTERDROL XT... I took that stuff back when I was 13 and gained 22 lbs. and also developed the pointiest bitch tits you could ever imagine. I had to steal and wear my younger sister's bras and layer 3 shirts on top of that, and that was just so I could make it through the school day. And my sister was in 5th grade... so more often than not, they would still pop out all over the place and I would have to run off to the bathroom at random intervals just so I could try and stuff myself back into her training bra. Also, I developed and never recovered from EIGCS (Extreme Irreversible Genitalia Crevassing Syndrome)... do a Google Image Search if you really want to know (NSFW).


    BTW, does this stuff require a PCT? I think this was where I went wrong with the Monsterdrol, so this time, I'll be sure to take some ZMA. At the very least, it seems like it's working for the cycle of dianabol, testosterone enanthate, superdrol, deca, tren, testosterane cypionate, and winny (w/ an EOD beastdrol pulse) that I just finished yesterday. (gained +/- 7.4 lbs over 18 weeks... don't think I was eating enough fruit or something)

    BTW, do you take PayPal, or maybe Google Checkout? The only reason I ask is because when my uncle Rabuki e-mailed me last year from The Republic of the Congo of the Democratic People's Monarch (which happened to be the same email in which he first introduced himself to me BTW), he told me that great grandfather Moweegleeyuh had recently died (thanks for the funeral invitation but whatever) and had left a casual directive in his will asking to hold approximately USD5290000000000000000000.2566 00 in my own bank account, and in exchange, I could keep 5%. Now, don't get me wrong -- the money sounded nice, but I'm always willing to help out family, so I told uncle Rabuki that of course I'd be willing to help out however I can. So I sent him my account info and waited for Rhonda down at the local SunTrust to give me a call about a rather large sum of money being wire transferred into my account, but the call never came. Instead, I get my monthly statement in the mail a week-and-a-half later and am surprised to read that not only was USD5290000000000000000000.2566 00 never wired to my account, but the $84 that I was saving up to buy a Kinect with was actually WITHDRAWN at an ATM located adjacent to the Golden Happy Sip & Internet Cafe in Nigeria.

    I have since switched to electronic banking with automated deposit/withdrawal email notifications.

    .............................. .........
    .............................. .........

    So yeah, u cool with PayPal?

  23. Well, how do you like that... it looks like I might soon be in possession of several of Mega Gear's xenoandrogen products, and I might even decide to log them (not in this section, of course). Like the urge to vigorously fap with sandpaper, there is only one way this curiosity can be satisfied...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider
    Well, how do you like that... it looks like I might soon be in possession of several of Mega Gear's xenoandrogen products, and I might even decide to log them (not in this section, of course). Like the urge to vigorously fap with sandpaper, there is only one way this curiosity can be satisfied...
    There's nothing wrong with fapping with sandpaper.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    There's nothing wrong with fapping with sandpaper.
    At least someone is seeing things my way.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    There's nothing wrong with fapping with sandpaper.
    Video of you doing that with 100 grain. Go.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by RD929

    Video of you doing that with 100 grain. Go.
    Lol that's only a private show.

  28. But seriously, I do have an order of 2 xenoandrogen products on their way, and the package should hopefully arrive either Saturday or Monday. I guess we'll find out "once and for all" if these products are legit. BTW, does anyone know how to tell if a substance can be absorbed sublingually? Can essentially any compound be taken in a sublingual manner?

    And Stri8ed -- be careful with that 100 grain. You don't want to learn what "Pepperoni Stick Dick" is the hard way.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    But seriously, I do have an order of 2 xenoandrogen products on their way, and the package should hopefully arrive either Saturday or Monday. I guess we'll find out "once and for all" if these products are legit.
    No, we won't. We won't know if the ingredients listed are the ingredients in the pills, unless you were to have some tested. And an n=1 in vivo experiment hardly proves their efficacy.
    Antus Labs rep

  30. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    But seriously, I do have an order of 2 xenoandrogen products on their way, and the package should hopefully arrive either Saturday or Monday. I guess we'll find out "once and for all" if these products are legit. BTW, does anyone know how to tell if a substance can be absorbed sublingually? Can essentially any compound be taken in a sublingual manner?

    And Stri8ed -- be careful with that 100 grain. You don't want to learn what "Pepperoni Stick Dick" is the hard way.

    the only thing u will have proved is that consumers can be so gullible that they will buy something even when it has been made obvious to them that it is complete BS. And that depresses me greatly
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in