xenoandrogens

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Or money...
    Yea but he's just gonna spend it in beer and red velvet cupcakes anyways. Might as well save him time and gas money.

2. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by RD929 View Post
    Yea but he's just gonna spend it in beer and red velvet cupcakes anyways. Might as well save him time and gas money.
    brilliant. we need a man like u in the white house
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.46%

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    I know they're probably a bunch of crap, but there is still that ever-remote possibility that they actually work...
    And this is why the supplement industry is a multi-million/billion dollar industry. I love me some snake oil too dough
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    And this is why the supplement industry is a multi-million/billion dollar industry. I love me some snake oil too dough
    If there was at least one legitimate, double-blind, university-conducted study proving that they do nothing, then I would move on. But since there haven't been ANY studies conducted (as far as I know), then nobody can really say for sure that they don't work. They probably don't, but I'm still tempted to do the guinea pig thing.

Pat, if I bought a few of these products, would you be interested/willing to test a few tabs to determine what's really in them?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.83%

I can not find anything from the Associated Press mentioning the use of xenoandrogens during the World Championship in Shanghai or any
    info from the WADA-AMA protesting the use of them. It is not on the prohibited list
  6. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.28%

If there was at least one legitimate, double-blind, university-conducted study proving that they do nothing, then I would move on. But since there haven't been ANY studies conducted (as far as I know), then nobody can really say for sure that they don't work. They probably don't, but I'm still tempted to do the guinea pig thing.

Pat, if I bought a few of these products, would you be interested/willing to test a few tabs to determine what's really in them?

please tell me this is a joke. that logic stepped right out of the religion thread
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    please tell me this is a joke. that logic stepped right out of the religion thread
    Wish I could say I was joking. Let me know if you're up for it...
  8. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.28%

Wish I could say I was joking. Let me know if you're up for it...
    u are the biggest sucker in the world. good luck in life
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.03%

u are the biggest sucker in the world. good luck in life
    Thank you
  10. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.28%

Thank you
    i am just trying to help u. dont buy this stuff
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

oh, spider, i've got some xenaandrogens i'll sell you, similar to xenoandrogens, but instead it is a modified cyanocobalamin that will bind to the androgen receptor.

you may have heard of the infamous cyano's, it's similar to the compound found in "monsterdrol xt" and will get you swoll for 1/2 the price of a similar xenoandrogens.

shoot me your checking act info if youre interested.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.03%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    oh, spider, i've got some xenaandrogens i'll sell you, similar to xenoandrogens, but instead it is a modified cyanocobalamin that will bind to the androgen receptor.

you may have heard of the infamous cyano's, it's similar to the compound found in "monsterdrol xt" and will get you swoll for 1/2 the price of a similar xenoandrogens.

shoot me your checking act info if youre interested.
    DUDE... MONSTERDROL XT... I took that stuff back when I was 13 and gained 22 lbs. and also developed the pointiest bitch tits you could ever imagine. I had to steal and wear my younger sister's bras and layer 3 shirts on top of that, and that was just so I could make it through the school day. And my sister was in 5th grade... so more often than not, they would still pop out all over the place and I would have to run off to the bathroom at random intervals just so I could try and stuff myself back into her training bra. Also, I developed and never recovered from EIGCS (Extreme Irreversible Genitalia Crevassing Syndrome)... do a Google Image Search if you really want to know (NSFW).

BTW, does this stuff require a PCT? I think this was where I went wrong with the Monsterdrol, so this time, I'll be sure to take some ZMA. At the very least, it seems like it's working for the cycle of dianabol, testosterone enanthate, superdrol, deca, tren, testosterane cypionate, and winny (w/ an EOD beastdrol pulse) that I just finished yesterday. (gained +/- 7.4 lbs over 18 weeks... don't think I was eating enough fruit or something)

BTW, do you take PayPal, or maybe Google Checkout? The only reason I ask is because when my uncle Rabuki e-mailed me last year from The Republic of the Congo of the Democratic People's Monarch (which happened to be the same email in which he first introduced himself to me BTW), he told me that great grandfather Moweegleeyuh had recently died (thanks for the funeral invitation but whatever) and had left a casual directive in his will asking to hold approximately USD5290000000000000000000.2566 00 in my own bank account, and in exchange, I could keep 5%. Now, don't get me wrong -- the money sounded nice, but I'm always willing to help out family, so I told uncle Rabuki that of course I'd be willing to help out however I can. So I sent him my account info and waited for Rhonda down at the local SunTrust to give me a call about a rather large sum of money being wire transferred into my account, but the call never came. Instead, I get my monthly statement in the mail a week-and-a-half later and am surprised to read that not only was USD5290000000000000000000.2566 00 never wired to my account, but the $84 that I was saving up to buy a Kinect with was actually WITHDRAWN at an ATM located adjacent to the Golden Happy Sip & Internet Cafe in Nigeria.

I have since switched to electronic banking with automated deposit/withdrawal email notifications.

.............................. .........
    .............................. .........

So yeah, u cool with PayPal?
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.03%

Well, how do you like that... it looks like I might soon be in possession of several of Mega Gear's xenoandrogen products, and I might even decide to log them (not in this section, of course). Like the urge to vigorously fap with sandpaper, there is only one way this curiosity can be satisfied...
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider
    Well, how do you like that... it looks like I might soon be in possession of several of Mega Gear's xenoandrogen products, and I might even decide to log them (not in this section, of course). Like the urge to vigorously fap with sandpaper, there is only one way this curiosity can be satisfied...
    There's nothing wrong with fapping with sandpaper.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    At least someone is seeing things my way.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%

Video of you doing that with 100 grain. Go.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

Quote Originally Posted by RD929

Video of you doing that with 100 grain. Go.
    Lol that's only a private show.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.03%

But seriously, I do have an order of 2 xenoandrogen products on their way, and the package should hopefully arrive either Saturday or Monday. I guess we'll find out "once and for all" if these products are legit. BTW, does anyone know how to tell if a substance can be absorbed sublingually? Can essentially any compound be taken in a sublingual manner?

And Stri8ed -- be careful with that 100 grain. You don't want to learn what "Pepperoni Stick Dick" is the hard way.
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.11%

But seriously, I do have an order of 2 xenoandrogen products on their way, and the package should hopefully arrive either Saturday or Monday. I guess we'll find out "once and for all" if these products are legit.
    No, we won't. We won't know if the ingredients listed are the ingredients in the pills, unless you were to have some tested. And an n=1 in vivo experiment hardly proves their efficacy.
    Antus Labs
  20. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.28%

But seriously, I do have an order of 2 xenoandrogen products on their way, and the package should hopefully arrive either Saturday or Monday. I guess we'll find out "once and for all" if these products are legit. BTW, does anyone know how to tell if a substance can be absorbed sublingually? Can essentially any compound be taken in a sublingual manner?

And Stri8ed -- be careful with that 100 grain. You don't want to learn what "Pepperoni Stick Dick" is the hard way.

the only thing u will have proved is that consumers can be so gullible that they will buy something even when it has been made obvious to them that it is complete BS. And that depresses me greatly
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.03%

Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    No, we won't. We won't know if the ingredients listed are the ingredients in the pills, unless you were to have some tested. And an n=1 in vivo experiment hardly proves their efficacy.
    That's why I put quotes around the "once and for all"; I was mostly kidding, and since one of the products I ordered is supposed to be the xenoandrogen equivalent of Dianabol, I figure that if, after taking it for at least a month, I don't notice anything in terms of water retention (which the product literature specifically "warns" about), then it's a somewhat reliable indication that xenoandrogens (or at least that particular one) don't work, though it definitely wouldn't be an absolute one.

If you or PA want to test a pill or two after I get my hands on this stuff, just let me know...
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.03%

the only thing u will have proved is that consumers can be so gullible that they will buy something even when it has been made obvious to them that it is complete BS. And that depresses me greatly
    Who says I had to buy anything?
  23. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.28%

That's why I put quotes around the "once and for all"; I was mostly kidding, and since one of the products I ordered is supposed to be the xenoandrogen equivalent of Dianabol, I figure that if, after taking it for at least a month, I don't notice anything in terms of water retention (which the product literature specifically "warns" about), ...

thats a popular trick with companies that sell u scam products. they list warnings of side effects and that makes u think it must be real. its like those diets that warn u that if u lose more than ten pounds in a week u must stop taking the product!!! barf
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.42%

I'm new to the online purchases, but not to the game. Received the Megagear package today and am hesitant to inject. The more I read the more it does look "off". Customs held it for 7 days, then released. I'll let someone else be the test dummy before I inject unknown substance. I have plenty of legit gear, just wanted to see if this was real or fake. I will say that the packaging and bottle are quality. I'm kinda suprised that anyone would go to all of that trouble for $30-40 on a one time sale. I'd guess the bottle, injectable cap, and printing/packaging cost $5-10.

Has anyone tried the product?
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Vis View Post
    I'm new to the online purchases, but not to the game. Received the Megagear package today and am hesitant to inject. The more I read the more it does look "off". Customs held it for 7 days, then released. I'll let someone else be the test dummy before I inject unknown substance. I have plenty of legit gear, just wanted to see if this was real or fake. I will say that the packaging and bottle are quality. I'm kinda suprised that anyone would go to all of that trouble for $30-40 on a one time sale. I'd guess the bottle, injectable cap, and printing/packaging cost $5-10.

Has anyone tried the product?
    Glad to hear that someone else got suckered into... er, was willing to give these products a shot. My order was shipped out by Mega Gear around the end of June, and whenever I track the package through USPS's website, the status is that, as of July 4th, it has been processed and remains at "ISC NEW YORK" (I.e., it's in customs). The shipping status hasn't been updated at all since July 4th; however, since the USPS status also states that the package has been "processed through sort facility," I'm assuming it isn't being intentionally quarantined by customs.

Anyways, if/when the package arrives, I'm more likely to try taking the oil-based product sublingually rather than by injection, although I don't even know if the "active ingredient" can even be absorbed via the sublingual gland. Keep us updated on whatever you decide to do, and please consider logging your cycle.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.83%

I took Xenoandrogens and gained 25 pounds of muscle and my dick grew another 4 inches ..
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.42%

It would be a great strategy to import designer steriods i.e. "the clear". The company declares the product a nutritional supplement, yet the top of the bottle is seal and only opened by a needle. Either that or it's grape seed oil and placebo. My natural T level is only 300-350, so I would know the difference. I'm still hesitant to inject until many more reports come in. It still seems foolish of MegaGear to advertise and promote the product for such a reasonable price only for it to be a one time purchase if/when it's discovered to be fake. My thinking was it's worth a gamble for such a low price. If the bottle had a hand inserted rubber stopper it was going to the litter bin. The packaging is as good a quality as Watson. The liquid inside is the mystery...
  28. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Vis View Post
    It would be a great strategy to import designer steriods i.e. "the clear". The company declares the product a nutritional supplement, yet the top of the bottle is seal and only opened by a needle. ..
    yeah that'll really perplex customs

:facepalm:
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Wow, so it's an inject? The thought of this being pills was bad enough.

Sub'd for horror stories.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Wow, so it's an inject? The thought of this being pills was bad enough.

Sub'd for horror stories.
    I think his dick is gonna fall off.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

I think his dick is gonna fall off.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.03%

Dammit, why won't my package leave "ISC NEW YORK?" I read that it's the USPS's sorting center for international parcels and that if a package has been processed through that facility (according to tracking info), then it has cleared customs and is just waiting to be shipped out. The tracking info for my package has stated since July 3rd that it's been processed through the sorting facility, so where the hell is it?

Don't tell me that customs seized my Mega Gear because the products look like real steroids!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.63%

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oJHoM_KMvo">YouTube Link</a>
    Haha love that episode. "We're here to rip your dick off" lol
  34. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.28%

Dammit, why won't my package leave "ISC NEW YORK?" I read that it's the USPS's sorting center for international parcels and that if a package has been processed through that facility (according to tracking info), then it has cleared customs and is just waiting to be shipped out. The tracking info for my package has stated since July 3rd that it's been processed through the sorting facility, so where the hell is it?

Don't tell me that customs seized my Mega Gear because the products look like real steroids!

they are probably testing the stuff. if they find a controlled substance in there u will have some explainin to do
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

It really shouldn't. You are in the supplement industry after all...I see so many people on here just wanting to throw their money at any new supplement they see. They even wait in the threads about new supplements and post things like "Credit card ready!". It is really their own fault if they get ripped off. I've seen this so much it makes me wish I was in the supplement industry. People are "sold" so damn easily it is laughable.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.03%

they are probably testing the stuff. if they find a controlled substance in there u will have some explainin to do
    When I track the package on USPS.com, it says it has been "Processed Through Sort Facility," so I'm not sure if it has already made its way through customs or not. I talked to another guy who made a fairly large order of xenoandrogen products and he received his package in less than 10 days.

The products shouldn't test positive for controlled substances. On Mega Gear's website, they state that, aside from the xenoandrogens themselves, the only other "active ingredients" they add to the products are boldenone precursors (e.g., campesterol). If they DO detect a controlled substance in one of the products, then that's Mega Gear's fault -- as far as I know, I ordered products that contain modified tocopherols/tocotrienols, not controlled substances.
  37. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.28%

When I track the package on USPS.com, it says it has been "Processed Through Sort Facility," so I'm not sure if it has already made its way through customs or not. I talked to another guy who made a fairly large order of xenoandrogen products and he received his package in less than 10 days.

The products shouldn't test positive for controlled substances. On Mega Gear's website, they state that, aside from the xenoandrogens themselves, the only other "active ingredients" they add to the products are boldenone precursors (e.g., campesterol). If they DO detect a controlled substance in one of the products, then that's Mega Gear's fault -- as far as I know, I ordered products that contain modified tocopherols/tocotrienols, not controlled substances.

if its in a vial they may determine that it is a drug and an unidentified drug so they may confiscate it. supplements are not sold in vials
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.03%

if its in a vial they may determine that it is a drug and an unidentified drug so they may confiscate it. supplements are not sold in vials
    Thanks for the info. To provide an update, I received the package today, but it had been torn open, re-sealed, and was delivered in a bag. It looks like a customs agent took a bottle of Danabol for testing, dammit. If the boldenone precursors contained in the pills cause them to falsely test positive for boldenone, do you think I'm going to be getting a visit from the DEA?
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes, best think of ways to enjoy your time left as a free man, and don't drop the soap!
  40. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by aplopez8 View Post
    I took Xenoandrogens and gained 25 pounds of muscle and my dick grew another 4 inches ..
    so now its 4 1/2 inches?

I've had stuff sit at ISC for 2-3 weeks and not have been opened. Its new york, they suck.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far