xenoandrogens

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was curious about these compounds, i think i may have seen you talk about it before, but im not sure, i cant find it.

are these actual performance enhancers?

if so, do the come close to the same level as androgenic/anabolic steroids, as far as you can tell?

RD929

Awards
First time I've heard of this. Modified tocopherols and nicatinamides...interesting

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
i had heard of toxic xenoestrogens before, but this is new to me as well. in for PA info

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Subbed

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will the real patrick arnold please stand up and share your vast wisdom on things mere mortals can only dream of knowing...

(well on monday, when your back to work.)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
interested in learning about this

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
me 9

RD929

Awards
Maybe you guys have seen it, or not. A certain bodybuilding coach who calls himself mike is posting on a site about them. He already says in his experience they are not really of the same potency or effect of actual AAS. And you most likely won't see effects or gains anywhere near as quick, but there can also be no side-effects.

RD929

Awards
What xenoandrogen(s) has he taken?
MegaGear names them things Danabol and others, but they don't list the actual compound name or anything. So...it's hard to tell which xenoandrogen is which product. Like others have said it's shady they simply list "active ingredient" but at the same time, if they wanted to dodge something they could simply list a xenoandrogen and simply not put anything in there...

RD929

Awards
Wait wait, Xenoandrogens ? Phytoandrogens ? Pine Pollen is a phytoandrogen as is tinaspora cordifolia (natadrol).
Tocopherols and nicatinamides are the xenoandrogens most are talking about.

RD929

Awards
WOW.

It looks like these ****s infiltrated Wikipedia, made up scientific references and even registred a fake endocrinology journal website.

These 'studies'* about modified tocopherols/tocotrienols linked on Wikipedia and the fake endocrinology journal website (http://ej-endocrinology.org/) can not be found in their respective journals. All the 'info' on that fake EJ site is c/p from other sources, except the info about xenoandrogens. So it looks like modified tocopherols/tocotrienols usage as xenoandrogens is a marketing hype made up some East-European criminals.

1. Mori****a, I; Okubo, K; Mizuno, Y; Sawada, M (2008). "Stimulation of androgenic receptors and protein synthesis by altered all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate in mammals". Journal of Steroids and Hormone Science. doi:10.4172/2157-7536.1330104.
  2. ^ Gerber, W L; Dias, S; Warsawski, D; Williams, J. Androgenic and anabolic effects of gamma-tocopherol and alpha-tocopherol modifications on rats. Princeton Scientific Pub. Co.. pp. 9–13. [SUP][year missing][/SUP]
  3. ^ Bauer, V; Smolensky, B; Bartosova, K; Smid, T (2010). "Use of xenoandrogens (altered tocopheryl acetate) in patients with testosterone deficiency". Hormone and Metabolic Research 31.

Good find. I mentioned in another post I think that it would def be worthwhile in my opinion if I were to get get the stuff to definitely see if I could get it analyzed first. It is pretty weird that the blog some guy claims to run and not have any connection to any companies has his site linked by the place that sells them.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i had heard of toxic xenoestrogens before, but this is new to me as well. in for PA info

my scam radar went up right away when i started reading some of this "science"

RD929

Awards
my scam radar went up right away when i started reading some of this "science"
That's really what I wanted to hear. Either that or "I've already been looking into these myself, and I'm releasing them soon"

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
So xenoandrogens are probably a waste of money?
it appears that these things were made up

the word xenoandrogens still means something....as a word

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Well they still exist right? Just...not the stuff that one site was claiming to sell?
androgenic anabolic steroids could be considered xenoandrogens i guess. i think the term was kinda made up but it would mean "alien" or "not natural" androgens

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
androgenic anabolic steroids could be considered xenoandrogens i guess. i think the term was kinda made up but it would mean "alien" or "not natural" androgens
Which would mean illegal as a supplement, right?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Which would mean illegal as a supplement, right?

since supplements are supposed to be natural, and "xeno" means "not natural", then your assumption seems correct

RD929

Awards
Ah. Boo. Just trademark the term for your products.

Actually wait don't. That was a stupid idea.

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
Now if only we could find a way to design a drink container material that would leech xenoandrogens into the product instead of xenoestrogens.

All the good bros would have Ballgene bottles on their 10 speeds and sip Test Mountain all day.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Ah. Boo. Just trademark the term for your products.

Actually wait don't. That was a stupid idea.

its probably too descriptive a word to trademark. that is, more of a science word

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Now if only we could find a way to design a drink container material that would leech xenoandrogens into the product instead of xenoestrogens.

All the good bros would have Ballgene bottles on their 10 speeds and sip Test Mountain all day.

there are so many estrogens out there because anything with a phenolic group on it will have some affinity for the ER. androgens OTOH have no unique functional group like that which bind well to the AR and are somewhat ubiquitous in nature and in soime synthetic materials

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there are so many estrogens out there because anything with a phenolic group on it will have some affinity for the ER. androgens OTOH have no unique functional group like that which bind well to the AR and are somewhat ubiquitous in nature and in soime synthetic materials
Gay

RD929

Awards
its probably too descriptive a word to trademark. that is, more of a science word
Weve all seen worse. That and you'd have some visitors again going all rabble rabble dey took our jobs!

SSE supplements uncapped in water. You're welcome.

Not serious.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it sounds crazy and would definitely be an ill-advised decision, but I think I would actually be willing to log one of these "xenoandrogens" if these Mega Gear goofballs sent them to me for free. I know they're probably a bunch of crap, but there is still that ever-remote possibility that they actually work...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know it sounds crazy and would definitely be an ill-advised decision, but I think I would actually be willing to log one of these "xenoandrogens" if these Mega Gear goofballs sent them to me for free. I know they're probably a bunch of crap, but there is still that ever-remote possibility that they actually work...
No dude

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

RD929

Awards
Just buy it and bribe Patrick with enough beer and red velvet cupcakes to test it.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or money...

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just buy it and bribe Patrick with enough beer and red velvet cupcakes to test it.
Beer and red velvet cupcakes, eh?

I knew it had to be something like that when he said he didn't want the nudes...

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Yea but he's just gonna spend it in beer and red velvet cupcakes anyways. Might as well save him time and gas money.
brilliant. we need a man like u in the white house

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I know they're probably a bunch of crap, but there is still that ever-remote possibility that they actually work...
And this is why the supplement industry is a multi-million/billion dollar industry. I love me some snake oil too dough

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And this is why the supplement industry is a multi-million/billion dollar industry. I love me some snake oil too dough
If there was at least one legitimate, double-blind, university-conducted study proving that they do nothing, then I would move on. But since there haven't been ANY studies conducted (as far as I know), then nobody can really say for sure that they don't work. They probably don't, but I'm still tempted to do the guinea pig thing.

Pat, if I bought a few of these products, would you be interested/willing to test a few tabs to determine what's really in them?

Darkday83

Awards
I can not find anything from the Associated Press mentioning the use of xenoandrogens during the World Championship in Shanghai or any
info from the WADA-AMA protesting the use of them. It is not on the prohibited list

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
If there was at least one legitimate, double-blind, university-conducted study proving that they do nothing, then I would move on. But since there haven't been ANY studies conducted (as far as I know), then nobody can really say for sure that they don't work. They probably don't, but I'm still tempted to do the guinea pig thing.

Pat, if I bought a few of these products, would you be interested/willing to test a few tabs to determine what's really in them?

please tell me this is a joke. that logic stepped right out of the religion thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 1
SpicedCider Supplement Logs 29
Anabolics 11