Starting Halodrol

shellman

Awards
Will be 46 in July, was a walk on DB at Miami in the early 80's, still coach DB's at Bills Camp, have 12 weeks to get ready, do the 40 in 4.6 used to be 4.3, have all my hair will see if Halo knocks any out. Have not touched a weight since 1999 when I did Bill Philips Body for Life could only do it for 4 weeks as they had to cut a hunk of cancer out of my back, too much sun in Miami.

Stats,

5'10
bench 235X8
bench max 265 X 1
curl 125X10 125X8
biceps 17
forearms 14
chest 50 pumped
BF=16
Am going for strength and bulk, then rip for 4 weeks. 4 days into Halodrol and Whey, DHEA, Multi, Vitamin Shoppe "Growth Tech".

Attachments

Kish

Awards
Hey Shellman,
I too am gettin "old"...will be 40 in Sept. I ordered H 50 and they screwed me around for 3 weeks of back order bull...long story short I found some Promagnon 25 at the local supp. store, started it last week and put my first real heavy workout in tonight. Felt very strong, but don't know if it's because I finally took a few days off to rest or the Pro is working. I will keep you posted, would like to hear how you make out too...My H 50 just arrived two days ago...your to take 90 days off between cycles...so will keep with the Pro 25 and see if it works...By the way I'm a huge fins fan...since "72....

Stats:
soon to be 40
BF - 12%
BP - 385 x 2
tryin to hit 405 before 40, gettin close

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Pick up some finasteride (sp) to help with the hairline, if your really worried about it. You currently run a 4.6 40??? Your a fast man!!! Good luck with the cycle bro!

shellman

Awards
Kish,

I have heard that Pro Mag is *aspari under that label and half the dose who knows, it was my second choice but the Halo finally showed up. I am going to stack with Ornastene as soon as it arrives. So far 0 sides, have never cycled always natural. As soon as I complete 30 Halo, on with Superdrol, want to be jacked for the Bills camp. I too loved the dolphins with Csonka, . When I said Miami it was the Canes under Schnellenberger he brought that program back they almost cancelled it in 79 because the canes were so bad, I played with Kelly, Richt, Kosar, Testaverde, thats how I do the Bills Camp am still friends with Kelly. Do keep me posted on the Pro Mag and any sides and I will do a weekly update with Pics.,

shellman

Awards
Thanks Bro, My hair dresser hopes it all falls out, after she cuts my **** she has to sharpen her blades.

Kish

Awards
Shellman,
I can still name all the 72 Phins. I really am a football freak...would love to be able to rub elbows with the pro's...your a lucky man...I would recommend some Vitagro from Nutrex, it's a very good creatine supp. I have also been using Nitrix and it does seem to keep me pumped very well.
There is a very good supp. review @ saveonsupplements.com they seem to rate the product fairly...their reviews match my results...good luck and keep posted. Kish
PS - If you ever have any extra autographs from the pros let me know...lol Kish

shellman

Awards
I will get you Kelly auto the end of June just let me know what you want him to say, and he can either sign #12 after his name or JK HOF. Yes it is a treat to be around Moulds, and all the others that shuffle in and out of Bills knew Greg Williams when he was the head, now Marv is back as Gm at 80. And you said you were getting old at 40, I heard that 60 today is the new 30, it's all in the mind, I can still backpeddle and beat people 20 years younger. We will make it at least to 80 I hope, look at the Godfather Jack Lalane he has not missed a workout since 1930 and is still going strong. The body is a machine and thrives on being used and abused at times, what it does not like is to be discarded on a couch by 30 and all downhill from there.

Kish

Awards
Any autograph would be sincerely appreciated. I love football and played for many years...more baseball and wrestling...i hit 5'7" and never got any taller...140 was a light for football and I didn't put on the size until first year college. I'm from Pa. and we are proud of our QB's ...Marino,Kelly and so on. My age has never been an issue. I lift with all kids in their early 20's...I have no problem keepin up..."old" is just a joke.
Keep backpeddlin' and keep me informed...still pushin for 405 before Sept. and the Pa masters record is at 408 (as far as i know). I've been steady so far...the Pro 25 is working so far...I also take Nitrix, and Cell Mass...switchin back to Nutrex Vitagro..by far the best creatine out there...Kish

shellman

Awards
Kish,

I have friends in PA , a good buddy of mine is the chief of vascular at Lehigh Medical Center. I know what you mean about working out with the young guns, my boys are 14,15,16 wish I had their test count! Good Luck with the 405. Any changes on the Pro Mag , strength, size, Mood, etc.?

bigmac22

Awards
:nutkick: :yawn:
Any autograph would be sincerely appreciated. I love football and played for many years...more baseball and wrestling...i hit 5'7" and never got any taller...140 was a light for football and I didn't put on the size until first year college. I'm from Pa. and we are proud of our QB's ...Marino,Kelly and so on. My age has never been an issue. I lift with all kids in their early 20's...I have no problem keepin up..."old" is just a joke.
Keep backpeddlin' and keep me informed...still pushin for 405 before Sept. and the Pa masters record is at 408 (as far as i know). I've been steady so far...the Pro 25 is working so far...I also take Nitrix, and Cell Mass...switchin back to Nutrex Vitagro..by far the best creatine out there...Kish

Kish

Awards
Hey Shellman,
Just a quick training update, tonight 315 x 7, then 365 x 2, I felt a little lazy, I think it was the sun and heat today...no excuse , but the first couple hot days are tough when you out in it all day. I did have all the young guns screamin and yellin tonight. They have the Test levels I wish I had...like your boys. The
Pro 25 doesn't seem to be doing much of anything yet, but I know things don't work overnight. How is you training going?
Hope all is well...keep in touch...Kish

shellman

Awards
Kish,

Give the Pro Mag at least a week, the Halo is starting to kick in I spoke with Gaspai yesterday they even said it would take a week to really notice. I wake up and am pumped it's cool but I am also having major nightsweats wake up in a puddle, will keep an eye on that, I jhave jumped 50 Lbs on the bench. I work out with my 14 year old , 60 minutes only I have a timer maybe 30-45 seconds rest, at the end of 60 min work out over I am trying this due to the Cortisol being produced anytime after that. Not trying to get huge just back to prime shape and be strong. The Ornastan showed up so I am stacking with Halo, only 3 Ornastan a day just as directions say to see how it all goes. I have a buddy who is going to start Superdrol and keep a log for me we will compare at the end of cycle. I know one thing I am not doing is drinking my 1-2 gal of water per day that is key to hydrate and flush, I must get better about that. Keep the young guys screaming, they must love spotting you!:cheers:

shellman

Awards
Kish,

Hit it hard Friday 2 hours, (several like 12 times )I got a headrush, Reps on curl 125 Lbs X 10 125 X 8 Hammer curls with 50's need to get heavier DB's 50 is our heaviest at the house. Have not taken any measurments yet , the Halo batch I have is the 02/08 EXP Gaspari says it is same as origional formula, others say no will have to wait and see. Must drink more water and take in more Whey.

Kish

Awards
Hey Shellman,
Finished my Pro 25 and have noticed a difference since I stopped using it. Missed 405 by 3 -4 " a little sticking point at the top. That was right at the end of the Pro, since then it's been lagging. Might be the heat or starting back to work, but I can't wait to get my hands on something else, whether it's real gear of Haladrol (still have mine in the fridge), let me know how your doing. Kish

Jameson

Awards
I wouldn't worry about your hairline with Halo. It's very, very mild in terms of side effects. Maybe occasional back pumps, slight raise in bp, a little low blood sugar if you aren't increasing your carbs, but overall nothing major. I also wouldn't expect superdrolesque results, just a few new lbs of muscle and some nice strength increases.

Maverick64

Awards
Well I am 42 and already have test levels on the low side, but was determined to give H-50 a go. Got day 4 in and woke up to major pain in my left testicle. I have experienced this slightly with 1-test cycles but not this bad, scared me pretty good. I stopped immediately and started post cycle therapy. Then I found this:
Well, since I don't have 20 posts or more, it won't let me post the link, but go to BB.comm and search under supplement section using Halodrol and blood as search words and you will find a post about SCARY blood work after a 30 day cycle. I'm thinking that this stuff isn't as "mild" as many people believe. Guess I'll be pitching mine.

Kish

Awards
It is my understanding that there is a trace of Turanabol in H -50/ it is used for HIV patience to stop muscle loss. I can't imagine that there is that much real gear in this stuff...I hope not to have any side effects from my cycle. I tried Promagnon 25 and had no sides except for an episode of stomach problems when I was stupid and drank a bit to much beer...the Pro 25 did make me stronger, not a big change in muscle mass, but there definitely was a difference.
The Washington Post apparently did there own research on H-50 and found trace amounts of real steroids...don't know if it was a real article or just hype from Gaspari....good luck...

shellman

Awards
Kish,

Glad to hear you are well. Keep going you will get the 405!
Finished the Halo and went right to Superdrol, that stuff made me feel like crap joints ached , could barely get out of bed because of tiredness, bad taste in my mouth, so after 14 days I ended it, seemed like the Halo left me more pumped for days, between the 2 , my biceps grew 1.5, forearms 1, chest went from 42, to almost 50 pumped, my bench shot up 150 Lbs maxed 260 with body weight of 195, as far as diet I may have consumed 3500 -4000 calories and 300+ grams of protein 1 day in the total 6 weeks so far, now I am on Jet Fuel and creatine + protein and Multi Vits only and see how things go, I like you am going to Dbol next and not screwing around with the pro Hormones.

Maverick64

Awards
Yup, just minus the 4 tabs I took before I stopped. I just don't think it's smart for me to use it considering I already have low test levels.
email me.

Maverick64

Awards
Heh Shellman, Post here if you can't email me. I can't tell if my email shows up in my profile or not. Mav

Kish

Awards
Kish,

Glad to hear you are well. Keep going you will get the 405!
Finished the Halo and went right to Superdrol, that stuff made me feel like crap joints ached , could barely get out of bed because of tiredness, bad taste in my mouth, so after 14 days I ended it, seemed like the Halo left me more pumped for days, between the 2 , my biceps grew 1.5, forearms 1, chest went from 42, to almost 50 pumped, my bench shot up 150 Lbs maxed 260 with body weight of 195, as far as diet I may have consumed 3500 -4000 calories and 300+ grams of protein 1 day in the total 6 weeks so far, now I am on Jet Fuel and creatine + protein and Multi Vits only and see how things go, I like you am going to Dbol next and not screwing around with the pro Hormones.
Hey Shell,
I finished the Pro 25's and felt good, I just don't get the 90 day break they recommend. I 've been taking Nolv, from Gaspari to get the test levels back, but I think I'm going to jump into the Halo this week.
I bought the Halo and Pro thinking it would be off the market and last time I walked into the local supp store, there it was ...20 or 30 Halo 5o's ...i think they were $69. (Musclemag International Scranton Pa.)
Got 365 for 6 @ 190lbs on Wed. I should be down tto 180 lbs in a couple weeks, working in the heat is just f'n great.
Keep me posted...and hey it's almost football season...lol
:woohoo:

By the way , I checked the Pa record for masters (40 -45) and as far as I can find the record is 408...I will be 40 in Sept. and there is a contest in Oct. So if the landscape season doesn't kick my @ss to hard I might give it a shot...

shellman

Awards
Kish,

Keep plugging 365X6 Awesome @ 190. I am just doing protein and Nova for a while am going to try thr PMAX next from Pro @ this site bought 3 bottles of PMAX and 1 Megadrol. Shellman

iben yankinof

iben yankinof

Awards
Bad for ya

Will be 46 in July, was a walk on DB at Miami in the early 80's, still coach DB's at Bills Camp, have 12 weeks to get ready, do the 40 in 4.6 used to be 4.3, have all my hair will see if Halo knocks any out. Have not touched a weight since 1999 when I did Bill Philips Body for Life could only do it for 4 weeks as they had to cut a hunk of cancer out of my back, too much sun in Miami.

Stats,

5'10
bench 235X8
bench max 265 X 1
curl 125X10 125X8
biceps 17
forearms 14
chest 50 pumped
BF=16
Am going for strength and bulk, then rip for 4 weeks. 4 days into Halodrol and Whey, DHEA, Multi, Vitamin Shoppe "Growth Tech".
Its Bad for ya

rara

Awards
Its Bad for ya
Iben what brand are you taking? It isnt the gaspari luquid gels is it ? that product will not help u. Im in my 40's and recently took halovar by purus labs ( my 1st PH ) and in one damm day I could see and feel the effects. Lost no hair either, I doubt you have to worry about that. Its the perfect PH for what you are looking for. IMO it will help you, good luck.