On TRT and Anastrozole

Raptor3

Awards
What else can I add? Epi? And would I need to run anything else since I'm already on anastrozole? I don't think I would but uncertain.

Raptor3

Awards
My test is usually between 800-1500. Still more??

Recognize

Recognize

Awards
My test is usually between 800-1500. Still more??
I mean if your test is almost 1500 you need to re-evaluate your diet and training because that’s enough to make anyone huge

Raptor3

Awards
That's what I was hoping but haven't seen the results.

Recognize

Recognize

Awards
That's what I was hoping but haven't seen the results.
Get your cortisol/estradiol/estrogen levels checked. Low e and/or high cortisol can cause no significant gains. My cortisol gets high from my lifestyle and if I don’t combat it while on cycle it gets worse and I plateau no matter what I do or diet or training, then I get fat. My advice add something dry, keep the trt and keep the adex to a MINIMUM dose, add maybe tbol/anavar/winny

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I mean if your test is almost 1500 you need to re-evaluate your diet and training because that’s enough to make anyone huge
1500 isn't much above the normal range and will not make a huge difference.

Raptor3

Awards
Get your cortisol/estradiol/estrogen levels checked. Low e and/or high cortisol can cause no significant gains. My cortisol gets high from my lifestyle and if I don’t combat it while on cycle it gets worse and I plateau no matter what I do or diet or training, then I get fat. My advice add something dry, keep the trt and keep the adex to a MINIMUM dose, add maybe tbol/anavar/winny
My E ranges between 15-21. I'd have to double check cortisol

Viator77

Viator77

Awards
I second that. I've had great results with adding something dry to my trt which is pretty much the same as yours, test and very low dose Arimidex cycled on and off for 4 weeks at 0.25 mg 3x/ week

My insurance doesn't cover test for cortisol but I have a feeling mine is high and interfering with gains but there are so many supplements out there claiming to block/lower it I just don't know which ones are actually effective

Viator77

Viator77

Awards
What else can I add? Epi? And would I need to run anything else since I'm already on anastrozole? I don't think I would but uncertain.
Never used epi, but had gr8 results w/ m-sten, 1-andro, & S4 (separately)

Last edited: