How do I take cabergoline

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Im already taking Ralista for gyno reversal. Is it ok to take Cabergoline 0.5 mg with it. And if so how do I take it?
I'm having some bad sides from Tren. and from what I understand is that taking cabergoline 2 to 3 times a week will help clear me up. Please help and thanks in advance.

sespress

Awards
I I haven't myself but I want to say you need to start low and bump it up slowly? That might be prami though. Subbed for info, might run tren one day, this would be good to know.

Bump bump.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im already taking Ralista for gyno reversal. Is it ok to take Cabergoline 0.5 mg with it. And if so how do I take it?
I'm having some bad sides from Tren. and from what I understand is that taking cabergoline 2 to 3 times a week will help clear me up. Please help and thanks in advance.
.5 is fine for caber but only take it in pill form. The liquid caber will not work.

As for gyno, you can only shrink it. It can only be removed from surgery. Otherwise it will always come back or "flair up" as some bros put it.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
.5 is fine for caber but only take it in pill form. The liquid caber will not work.

As for gyno, you can only shrink it. It can only be removed from surgery. Otherwise it will always come back or "flair up" as some bros put it.
Thanks 4 da info.

sespress

Awards

I thought letro/ralox could sometimes reverse it (I guess only if caught early or is this flare up thing still apply?)

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
How long taking cabergoline every 3 days should I move up to taking it every 2 days?

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Also should I have posted this 2nd question by itself for better response r is here correct?
Thanks

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Yes caber at .5mg everyday and should clear up issue in a week or maybe two. It is primarily used when prolactin levels are elevated. Also if your getting gyno arimidex will help shrink it. Nolvadex will prevent gyno.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Once you have gyno though there is no getting rid of it without surgery brother.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Yes caber at .5mg everyday and should clear up issue in a week or maybe two. It is primarily used when prolactin levels are elevated. Also if your getting gyno arimidex will help shrink it. Nolvadex will prevent gyno.
So I should take it everyday?

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
So I should take it everyday?
I would not take that everyday with that dose.

most guys take .25 mg 2x/wk as preventative, or .5 mg 2-3x/wk to treat a prolactin issue.

are you having a prolactin issue from tren, or something else?

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
I would not take that everyday with that dose.

most guys take .25 mg 2x/wk as preventative, or .5 mg 2-3x/wk to treat a prolactin issue.

are you having a prolactin issue from tren, or something else?
From tren.

clay

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
From tren.

clay
huh.... I haven't actually heard of anybody having that problem with tren recently.... mostly that was the older stuff.

what's the rest of your cycle look like?

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
From tren.

clay
I've been taking it everyday this week so I'll drop to 3× a week. Would this b correct.?
B/c its very bad and ive noticed it getting worse all year until studying up on trens sides. I was thinking gyno at first so I ran aromasin and ralista and it cleared up some puffiness but now in on Caber bout 2 weeks now and ive noticed some help from it but have a ways 2 go

clay

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
huh.... I haven't actually heard of anybody having that problem with tren recently.... mostly that was the older stuff.

what's the rest of your cycle look like?
Im off everything except creatine bcaa protein ect.

clay

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Im off everything except creatine bcaa protein ect.

clay
ah. you should prolly get bloodwork and see where your E2 is at. typically raloxifene works great to treat gyno, but if it's not working, your E2 might be high.

any other symptoms of high estrogen or prolactin?

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man you've been much help. And "catsnake" haha I love that name's awesome.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man you've been much help. And "catsnake" haha I love that name's awesome.
yup.

also, I get super drowsy from aromasin, so I'd suggest taking it at night. I'd start at 12.5 mg/EOD and see how that goes for ya...