Epistane to androsterone

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards
3 weeks into epistane cycle and planning on taking it to 4 weeks as feeling great, was thinking of running some androsterone during 4th week too and maybe carrying just the androsterone on for another 2-3 weeks before I start pct, is this a terrible idea? I can't find any logs anywhere that someone has done this most people seem to either do epistane for 4-5 weeks alone or some older logs seem to have it with m-drol and take it to 6 weeks. My reason for thinking about doing this is everything going great and want to carry on for a few weeks but without the toxicity always in the back of my mind.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Epistane isn't very toxic bro, you start seeing really good results at week 4,doesn't really kick in till week 3. if you feel fine carry it on for 6 weeks with the androsterone you'll only thank yourself later! Just have your support supps there :)

bobthejack

bobthejack

Banned
Awards
Epistane isn't very toxic bro, you start seeing really good results at week 4,doesn't really kick in till week 3. if you feel fine carry it on for 6 weeks with the androsterone you'll only thank yourself later! Just have your support supps there :)
I probably will, I have all the support sups you could think of because of organ damage paranoia, I'm a complete bitch every time I feel a ache in my side I think my liver might be about to die, I'm fully aware that I'm being ridiculous and from what I have read it's not as bad as other methylated compounds. The reality is the aches and pains I get are from being 35 and trying to train like I'm 25, thanks for your reply

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I probably will, I have all the support sups you could think of because of organ damage paranoia, I'm a complete bitch every time I feel a ache in my side I think my liver might be about to die, I'm fully aware that I'm being ridiculous and from what I have read it's not as bad as other methylated compounds. The reality is the aches and pains I get are from being 35 and trying to train like I'm 25, thanks for your reply
It's true man, I started out like that, taking TUDCA on non toxic cycles -_- and now I'll only take TUDCA if I run were to run superdrol or Msten haha now epistane is renowned for dry joints but some cissus cancelled it out for me on both runs I did!