Matt Damon's training regimen at age 45 for Jason Bourne

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saw a bit of the film last weekend. Notice Damon's build in the street fighting scenes so looked up his training program.

No deadlifts or tradtional squats.

Plenty of pullups, weighted pullups, bulgarian split squats with dumbbells(eventually up to 125lbs in each hand), Versaclimber for cardio,Circuit training: dumbbell swings, dumbbell pushups, dumbbell reverse lunges, Knee step up(never head of that one)

and 50/25/25% protein/carb/fat

Upper body, waist up, looked fit in the film. Chest development was lacking though. Well thought to pass it on.

Matt Damon's preparation for Jason Bourne*movie included eating marshmallow pasta | Daily Mail Online

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Saw a bit of the film last weekend. Notice Damon's build in the street fighting scenes so looked up his training program.

No deadlifts or tradtional squats.

Plenty of pullups, weighted pullups, bulgarian split squats with dumbbells(eventually up to 125lbs in each hand), Versaclimber for cardio,Circuit training: dumbbell swings, dumbbell pushups, dumbbell reverse lunges, Knee step up(never head of that one)

and 50/25/25% protein/carb/fat

Upper body, waist up, looked fit in the film. Chest development was lacking though. Well thought to pass it on.

Matt Damon's preparation for Jason Bourne*movie included eating marshmallow pasta | Daily Mail Online
You forgot test prop and Anavar...

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, I am older, age in sig, and more visibly developed and use none of that stuff. But you know, just beach muscles.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I am jaded when I hear or see of any "transformation" as I am rarely impressed. I tend to see a skinnyish guy that happened to straighten up their diet and look like they do a lot of bw work. Matt Damon, Zac Efron, etc.. that everyone is amazed by. Dudes like Jason Momoa, the Rock, etc that you know have iron in their lives all the time are who should be focused on.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I am older, age in sig, and more visibly developed and use none of that stuff. But you know, just beach muscles.
And do you also have a multi-million dollar career that occasionally depends on rapid body transformation?

None of these guys are "natty," Why would they be when they have doctors who can and do legally prescribe them drugs like T and Var?

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only reference Matt Damon. How do you know he is not natural in this development?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, he was natural. He looked just like a guy that keeps in relatively decent shape and had a trainer help with diet and BW work. Nothing to indicate any sort of gear. Hell, I'd look like a monster next to him and I'm not on gear.

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
I only reference Matt Damon. How do you know he is not natural in this development?
Because why would he be? Doctor prescribed/supervised test and var guarantee pretty easy results with near zero risk and near zero side effects, and when you have million dollar movie contracts that depend on you looking a certain way, as an actor who is almost 50, you're not going to mess around.

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because why would he be? Doctor prescribed/supervised test and var guarantee pretty easy results with near zero risk and near zero side effects, and when you have million dollar movie contracts that depend on you looking a certain way, as an actor who is almost 50, you're not going to mess around.
hehehe 45 is a long way from 50

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As someone that is 50+ he can. As someone only 40, you cannot. :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^^ Yet did not unsub to it... must like old fckrs. (Damn, wrong thread)
<< Interested in this thread, is also an old fckr..................... ^

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's because they don't actually do anything, they just whine about things. lol

Tearbear

Awards
You know who needs to stop doing shirtless scenes? ****ing Tom Cruise. I don't know what the hell is going on with that guy in his new Reacher movie.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If Matt Damon isn't natty then he's lazy. he's built well but even naturally could be leaner and thicker. easy.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol at all the guys that think cause someone takes roids they are going to look like a seasoned body builder. A small cycle of test and var in a normal person that isn't obsessed with training will yield the results OP spoke of.