Back to the gym after kids androtest kick start

Wes69

Awards
Hi first post on A.M.
Had a struggle getting back to the gym after kids and new less physical career. still got alot of size from 2 years ago but also added fat ?just under 18st at the mo.just seems like I'm ****ed and depressed becaùse feeling like an old fart at 38. Contemplated 50 mg proviron a day just to give me a kick up the arse to start with because I just don't think Id be able to keep it up . But thought I'd try something new. So I started fusion androtest 3 days ago just at the 3 caps a day suggested dose for 3 months with a 4 Week sd stack in the middle. Androtest has already kicked in giving the desired energy and made me feel ten years younger I wouldn't normally start a cycle so soon after a break but I'm feeling it at 38. So thought **** it. This post is just for anyone interested in a 3 month androtest with 4 Week sd in the middle. I'll update once a week for anyone who's interested.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
3 months on an oral?
SD in the middle?

No.

Where is your PCT details?
What supports are you running?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well, you're hoping its mild you've never run it. You're also hoping the compound is as labeled.

And not disclosing supports/pct is a big red flag here.

I'll go critique and ask questions of someone more receptive. Was just watching your back, x2 as you have kids.