heres my deal

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
my doc wants to "ween" me of my test that I've been on for a yr now. i have like an extra 4ml of test cyp to play with. now before i come off the test for good i wanna get a a big a possible with what i have. how would i dose it? 1ml split into .5 every 3 days? a little help please

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Ween you off? Then when you're off and your test levels are low? Is he going to medicate you so your levels return to a decent normal level? Especially if you lift and you need those hormones yo feel normal...

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Ween you off? Then when you're off and your test levels are low? Is he going to medicate you so your levels return to a decent normal level? Especially if you lift and you need those hormones yo feel normal...
yes i know my dr is a retard. unfortunately due to my ins plan i have very limited drs that i can see . I'm already on my second one cuz the first one was just as uneducated.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Wow that sucks. Yeah 100mg e3d is probably the best way. What's your plan for PCT/post TRT? Fenugreek/tribulus supplement? DAA? Transdermal DHEA? Zinc/mag supplement? Transdermal Chrysin? There's alot of herbal supplements that will help boost natural levels... keep levels out of the gutter but nothing too spectacular...

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Wow that sucks. Yeah 100mg e3d is probably the best way. What's your plan for PCT/post TRT? Fenugreek/tribulus supplement? DAA? Transdermal DHEA? Zinc/mag supplement? Transdermal Chrysin? There's alot of herbal supplements that will help boost natural levels... keep levels out of the gutter but nothing too spectacular...
i haven't thought about that. what would you suggest? what about estrogen? it will be high because of low test right? what about a supp for that?

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
i would ask your dr about what is his plan during weening you off of the test c. obviously there is going to be increased estrogen. are you already on a ai? since you have been on trt for 1 year, your most likely shut down. how does he plan on bringing you back up? hcg? check to see if your insurance covers hcg if that is his plan. otherwise its big $$$ out of pocket. definately get these questions answered so you can begin to plan a course of action.

i was in a similar but different situation recently and i had to find another dr. mine was getting paranoid due to the fda warnings. i have been on trt for 2 year, so they wanted to ween me down to from 200 per wk to 100 per wk. my suspicion was to eventually get me off of t completely due to the conversations and emails i have been receiving from the office. good luck.
cheers,
larry

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i would ask your dr about what is his plan during weening you off of the test c. obviously there is going to be increased estrogen. are you already on a ai? since you have been on trt for 1 year, your most likely shut down. how does he plan on bringing you back up? hcg? check to see if your insurance covers hcg if that is his plan. otherwise its big $$$ out of pocket. definately get these questions answered so you can begin to plan a course of action. i was in a similar but different situation recently and i had to find another dr. mine was getting paranoid due to the fda warnings. i have been on trt for 2 year, so they wanted to ween me down to from 200 per wk to 100 per wk. my suspicion was to eventually get me off of t completely due to the conversations and emails i have been receiving from the office. good luck. cheers, larry
thats exactly why she wants me off, because of the FDA warnings. she also said because im only 33 and way too youg to be on test. i asked about hcg and she told me no my ins wont cover and she wouldn't rx it to me anyways. i also asked what's her plan for getting me off test and she said she wants to start weening me of to where i would need minimal as possible. i didnt ask about an ai. i guess i will have to self administer. what would you suggest and how much and when?

monkeyking13

monkeyking13

Awards
i take a rx ai, anastrozle. i'm taking .5 tab eod. it's typically covered by insurance. you should probably ask to have your labs done and check to see what your e2 levels are if you have not already done. i would definitely ask your dr if this is an option of you. also ask her what is her time line on getting you off of the t, -1 cc per week x 5-10 weeks depending on what your current dosage is. what test level is she planning on keeping you at? this way you know the timeline and plan accordingly. hope this helps.
cheers,
larry

p.s. you could also research a pct if all else fails. something like olympus labs AR1MACARE PRO. good luck bro.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
i take a rx ai, anastrozle. i'm taking .5 tab eod. it's typically covered by insurance. you should probably ask to have your labs done and check to see what your e2 levels are if you have not already done. i would definitely ask your dr if this is an option of you. also ask her what is her time line on getting you off of the t, -1 cc per week x 5-10 weeks depending on what your current dosage is. what test level is she planning on keeping you at? this way you know the timeline and plan accordingly. hope this helps. cheers, larry p.s. you could also research a pct if all else fails. something like olympus labs AR1MACARE PRO. good luck bro.
good info thank you so much i will def question her

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
good info thank you so much i will def question her
You talking about the BS FDA warnings about heart attacks etc? That's a bunch of crap... minimal dose is still going to be at least 30-50mg 2x/week... yeah you're on the young side for TRT.. should be able to take advantage of OTC boosters to get where you need to after getting off TRT and getting levels back from the depths of hades.. sounds like a female doctor who doesn't support TRT?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
You talking about the BS FDA warnings about heart attacks etc? That's a bunch of crap... minimal dose is still going to be at least 30-50mg 2x/week... yeah you're on the young side for TRT.. should be able to take advantage of OTC boosters to get where you need to after getting off TRT and getting levels back from the depths of hades.. sounds like a female doctor who doesn't support TRT?
exactly!!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
so when i get to 1/2ml every two weeks or so i should prolly start a natty test booster as well as an ai?

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
so when i get to 1/2ml every two weeks or so i should prolly start a natty test booster as well as an ai?
No sense in doing shots every 2 weeks. So she just wants to bring your dose down? Not bring you off completely? I would stick with a twice weekly no matter what dose is.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
can i get some help guys? im going to get off this myself!! i only have access to research chems and OTC stuff how should a pct cycle go for me being on trt of 1/2ml of test cyp every week for a yr?