39 year old newbie with PH

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
Hello everyone, am 39, been lifting again for 5 years.I am on astrict diet, using some basic stuff like creatine HCL, CLA, Carnitine preworkouts etc...i ve recntly purchased the trifecta kit and seeking some advice, since its gonna be my introduction to prohormones....is the PCT ok with only form xt?will serms be needed? any other general advices would be cosidered helpful!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
The form-xt will be fine. You could always add in some DAA also to help during pct.

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
thank you i ll add some DAA and i ll let you know as soon as i start it

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Trifecta kits a good starter , u should see some nice gains if u do have everything else in check . Preworkout stims are great for after cycle to give u that push thats sometimes needed post cycle ( the post crash that can happen ) . Good luck mate , let us know how it goes .

bigbadwolff

bigbadwolff

Banned
Awards
Trifecta kits a good starter , u should see some nice gains if u do have everything else in check . Preworkout stims are great for after cycle to give u that push thats sometimes needed post cycle ( the post crash that can happen ) . Good luck mate , let us know how it goes .

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
many thanks to bigbadwolff and SLW2, in that time i had done minimum Research and their help was more than valuable!...I am in the trifecta for 2 and a half weeks and i am quite satisfied till now with the recomp effects i see, with a full body routine eod, training with TUT in mind for 2 hours plus half an hour foam rolling, stretcing etc...diet is slightly above maintenance......i have stocked two bottles of usp testpowder for the pct along with form xt...one more question is how long will i use form xt along with daa? from LG sciences site, it states that one should take 2 dosages of 2ml ed for week 4 and 2ml 5 times a day(???) for weeks 5-6. According to your experience what is the best dosage and how long will i have to useform xt & test Powder? i also have in hand tranForm, epic, ostarine.Am planning to use them after my future planned solo epistane cycle, or should i through any of those during my introductory pct experience after Trifecta?