1st time test e user

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
Basically 40 yrs old 5"11 82 kg been lifting for around 3 yrs always played sports but now jut want to bulk up , I was recommended test e 500mg a week and danabol ds 30 mg a day along with provironum and Winstrol to finish as I said I have never tried anything and really would appreciate any advice I can get

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
1 thing at a time IMO.
Start with a test solo run if you've never cycled it before.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I'd say 500 week / Pin 2x week. Mon & Thurs.

Get your AI and Serm ready with all the neccasary cycle and pct supps before starting.

There's a ton a logs on here for you to browse through for options etc

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
I have provion and also novalex but I'm a complete novice and I have no idea I have read so many conflicting stories info etc

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I'd only suggest to keep doing your homework.
Don't jump into anything until you understand it all.

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
Thanks again for ur help it's just very confusing with one forum saying do this another forum saying do that I need to find someone in the know to help me come up with a cycle to suit me

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
What are you confused about?

Run Test 500 a week.
Have an AI on hand
Support supplements

Pct
Serm
AI
Natty boosters
Supplements

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
Like I say I have been told to do novalex and provironum , clomid danabol ds and Winstrol , I just want to do the safest and best 1st cycle I can , my diet and lifestyle are ok , it's just beginners nerves I guess

Crazy3299

Crazy3299

Awards
I'm trying to get some test-e to run with my dbol and arimidex I need to get some know anyone/website or something

Crazy3299

Crazy3299

Awards
No luck. My arimidex was given to me by a friend who use to run but he moved away for a job

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just playing devil's advocate here. You are 40, do you know where your test levels currently are? The reason I ask is because if they are declining or on the low side, then running a high test cycle and then trying to come back on PCT may be a fruitless effort if you are coming back to low levels. It could be entirely possible that you may not be bulking up because you are starting low to begin with. You won't keep the gains that you are spending the next 8+ weeks to build.

Just something to think about as we are not in our 20's anymore.

Tinybiceps

Tinybiceps

Awards
I have no idea what they are right now but I'm sure I can find out b4 I start my cycle I know everyone is different so it's worth getting everything in order b4 starting , this is all kinda one big learning curve to me right now i welcome all advice