1st time anabolic steroid user (TEST P+nandrolone phenyl)

Hatem3basi

Awards
Hey folks,

Quick background on myself:

28 yrs old
6"1
215 LBS
Working out since 2011 moderatly - only started pushing hard since early 2013.
Waist size = 32 or 34 depending on jeans or trousers

Anyways, i was wondering if anyone with experience could perhaps enlighten me on the stack that i just purchased after much research and guidance from fellow steroid users and gym buddies (personal trainers)

1) Testosterone propionate by TESTOLIC = Taking one vial EOD which hold 100mg inside of it
2) Nandrolone phenylpropionate by ORGANON = Taking 2 vials EOD that are 25mg each which equals to 50mg EOD...

My trainer pins me and mixes both TEST and NANDROLONE into one syringe and pins me since i have had really bad experience with pinning myself in the past.

So i am taking TEST P for 3 months along with NANDRO for 2 months and stopping nandro on the beginning of the 3rd month.

Along the way, when i get onto WEEK 5 - i will jump on (prabolone) tren ace (not too sure yet how much to take as i have been hearing mixed emotions about how much i should and shouldnt take)

The tren will be in the cycle from week 5 up until the end of the cycle, which ends at the end of the 3rd month (12 weeks)

I have all my PCT gear for my post cycle
Pregnyl
Nolvadex
Clomid

I also have proviron but wasnt too sure if i should be taking that through my steroid cycle, or after (during my PCT)

And thats why i am here folks, i need assistance and everyones 2 cents here to let me know if this is a good beginners cycle...

is my TEST P and NANDRO amount enough? is it too much?
would tren be advisable during the 5th week? and if so, how much do i take?
when should i take proviron? do i even need it? if i do, how many pills do i take?
where is the best place to pin tren as i have also heard mixed emotions about this.

Cheers for reading this guys
This might sound a bit amateur like, but hey, it is, and i am new to the game.

Looking forward for genuine and open thoughts here.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I would do 100mg of the nandro with the test p eod (I've ran this before, it was great) For the end I think the tren ace is a great addition, I would run it at 50mg every other day (I've also ran this and loved it, haha) I wouldn't think the proviron is needed at these low dosages.

Hatem3basi

Awards
That actually sounds good to me... everyone seems to be shooting 200-400mgs of nandro each week... while im here taking it easy at 50mg eod which makes it almost 150mg a week...

As i said, im mixing these with my test in the same shot and pinning in my right and left glute (changing it up eod)... is this right? or should i be pinning nandro in my arms and test p only in my glute?

And Tren - where would you pin it?

Apart from that, thanks for the prompt and straight forward response bro!

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Mixing them in the same syringe is fine, personally I always did glutes and delts and just kept rotating

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a 1st cycle, there's way too many compounds in there.

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I would tend to agree, but this guy said he just purchased, so figured I'd give him suggestions on how to use what he has. For a first cycle I usually recommend test only to assess how your body responds

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree. Too complicated and I don't see an AI or Prami/Caber. Is the hcg being used in post cycle?

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
Caber? At 50mg of tren eod? I don't think that's needed. If anything throw in .5mg of arimidex daily. But at these low of dosages I wouldn't bother with an AI. I recommend hcg, but it's not necessary, and we're complicating things even more adding all of these things.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Caber? At 50mg of tren eod? I don't think that's needed. If anything throw in .5mg of arimidex daily. But at these low of dosages I wouldn't bother with an AI. I recommend hcg, but it's not necessary, and we're complicating things even more adding all of these things.
As much as I see that you know what you're talking about, having these on hand is ideal and won't hurt anything. My question was if he's running hcg post cycle, because I highly recommend it on cycle at lower doses for the last 2/3 of the cycle.
I have been relieved in the past being over-prepared...

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
As much as I see that you know what you're talking about, having these on hand is ideal and won't hurt anything. My question was if he's running hcg post cycle, because I highly recommend it on cycle at lower doses for the last 2/3 of the cycle. I have been relieved in the past being over-prepared...
Yes having them on hand is the safest route, you are correct, and yes I'd suggest hcg for the last few weeks also, ESP due to the nandrolone having him shut down from the first week. I just don't know if he's ready for that much science, haha, but then that goes back to Rodja originally saying it's too complex. Is money an issue for the OP? If not he can get all of these ancillaries and have everything to combat any issues and we can advise how to properly dose everything. If it is or more importantly if he wants to just ease into anabolics like most would suggest I'd just do a cycle of test prop and see how it goes. Then on your second cycle we could help you get a little more advanced. And I ALWAYS over prepare, so I hear you on that.

Hatem3basi

Awards
Hey folks...
Thanks for everyones input here... i really do appreciate it.

I totally hear you guys when you say that ive got too many compounds, which is why im dosing low and not going for 200-400mg of nandro and only 100mgof test p eod, etc etc etc...

Im taking it slow, some might say that test p is all i need for the first cycle to assess my reaction to it, but i have had consultation from many and have been told (through research and knowledge of my peers) that my dosage is quite low and would suffice my "1 cycle trial" needs..

However, that being sad - lets talk a little about AIs and HCG

Ive been trying to understand AIs for the longest time and still cant get my head wrapped around it...
There are SERMS and AIs, i get that part...
Aromatase inhibitors prevent the conversion of androgens into estrogen... does it block it from even happeneing in the first place? or does it cure it?

As for what MATTHERSBY said, how i dont have any AIs, i do have proviron which falls under the AI category but i have been told mixed things by different people, both on here in this forum and outside in personal talks... do you suggest i jump on it?

So lets sum it up to make it easy to understand...

Ive been on TEST p 100 mg and Nandro 50mg EOD both shot in the same syringe
Ive been on it since the 5th of November, so its been exactly 2 weeks (14 days). My next shot will be tonight with the same concoction...

Now, since ive been on it for 2 weeks, what do you guys suggest? so far i dont feel anything out of the ordinary, and yes, i understand that its only been 2 weeks so i might be premature in thinking that anything would change just YET...

Shall i jump on the proviron taking 2 pills a day?
Shall get my hands of HCG (gonatropin) and START using it during my last week on the cycle and carry it on through the end of my PCT?

How does HGH sound? i can get my hands on somatropin, gonatropin, actually i can get my hands on a bunch of names, but i thought id ask you guys before purchasing anything.

How does PREGNYL sound?

If you suggest any of the above or anything else, do let me know, and also, do let me know how it works and when to take it...

I do not want to crash at the end of my steroid cycle... as long as i can get a proper cycle programme, i will be the happiest guy on earth.

Your input would be much appreciated

And no, money isnt an issue just FYI

Hatem3basi

Awards
Thanks for everyones input here... i really do appreciate it.

I totally hear you guys when you say that ive got too many compounds, which is why im dosing low and not going for 200-400mg of nandro and only 100mgof test p eod, etc etc etc...

Im taking it slow, some might say that test p is all i need for the first cycle to assess my reaction to it, but i have had consultation from many and have been told (through research and knowledge of my peers) that my dosage is quite low and would suffice my "1 cycle trial" needs..

However, that being sad - lets talk a little about AIs and HCG

Ive been trying to understand AIs for the longest time and still cant get my head wrapped around it...
There are SERMS and AIs, i get that part...
Aromatase inhibitors prevent the conversion of androgens into estrogen... does it block it from even happeneing in the first place? or does it cure it?

As for what MATTHERSBY said, how i dont have any AIs, i do have proviron which falls under the AI category but i have been told mixed things by different people, both on here in this forum and outside in personal talks... do you suggest i jump on it?

So lets sum it up to make it easy to understand...

Ive been on TEST p 100 mg and Nandro 50mg EOD both shot in the same syringe
Ive been on it since the 5th of November, so its been exactly 2 weeks (14 days). My next shot will be tonight with the same concoction...

Now, since ive been on it for 2 weeks, what do you guys suggest? so far i dont feel anything out of the ordinary, and yes, i understand that its only been 2 weeks so i might be premature in thinking that anything would change just YET...

Shall i jump on the proviron taking 2 pills a day?
Shall get my hands of HCG (gonatropin) and START using it during my last week on the cycle and carry it on through the end of my PCT?

How does HGH sound? i can get my hands on somatropin, gonatropin, actually i can get my hands on a bunch of names, but i thought id ask you guys before purchasing anything.

How does PREGNYL sound?

If you suggest any of the above or anything else, do let me know, and also, do let me know how it works and when to take it...

I do not want to crash at the end of my steroid cycle... as long as i can get a proper cycle programme, i will be the happiest guy on earth.

Your input would be much appreciated

And no, money isnt an issue just FYI[/QUOTE]

Hatem3basi

Awards
Hey guys, any feedback on my last post? that would be much appreciated

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
and also, do let me know how it works and when to take it...
[/QUOTE]

Comments like these are just a little irritating coming from someone who's already weeks into their cycle that we advised them not to run.

Hatem3basi

Awards
if these comments are irritating you why would you go through the trouble of commenting back? maturity is lacking over here for you buddy... best take it else where and not judge others... after all - these forums are supposed to educate and help those who seek guidance and information... what youre doing is the exact opposite...

Props to everyone else who wrote back though with usable and just information and guidance