38 yrs old first stack sust/bold any opnions for my age

AJAX33

Awards
So I am posting to gather a bit more info for my age group and any other things I might not know about for my age. The main reason I have decided to start is I have noticed a drop in sex drive, muscle strength, joint strength and general lack of energy. I haven't had blood work done but I have lifted all my life since age 12 and know my body well and have concluded it seems it might be a low test level issue.

So I am considering a 12 to 14 week cycle
Sust 400 to 500 m/l a week broken into 2 pins
Bold 400 to 500 m/l a week broken into 2 pins
PCT Clomid
Considering N2Guard on cycle as well

Former natural powerlifter no supports

Best lifts been a few years as strength has gone down
Bench 455
Squat 600
Dead 600

Age 38
Height 5'6"
Weight 200

Any pointers welcome and most appreciated. Thank you.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum. Those are pretty good choices for the cycle. Do you plan to use an AI like aromasin? You will most likely need some.
14 weeks while using Bold/EQ is a good choice too.

I would recommend getting setup with a TRT clinic prior to doing a cycle though, if you believe your test might be lowered.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Good research. Looks pretty good for a first. Solid numbers. Estro control and pct are important.. What is your plans for that

AJAX33

Awards
Pct im going with clomid from what I gathered it seems 3 to 4 weeks after last injection due to the longer lasting esters. Ive considered arimedex on cycle but I have heard different opinions on this as its more trial and error sometimes needed sometimes not pending how prone one might be to side effects.

As for above Im looking at maybe reconsidering dosage a bit lowering it to sust 350 a week and bold even 400 week. So I believe this should keep any unwanted side effects from appearing. As for diet which I did not mention above low sodium lower carb diet I don't believe in killing all carb intake and of course a high protein diet.

Ty Gutter and Beast for responding I appreciate any and all advice thus far and look forward to any more you might have to offer as I am still learning threw reading and researching but I have noticed much appears to be opinion and trial and error and can be sometime hard to get to the true meat and potato's of the material. Thank you again and look forward to hearing from you.