Opinion on best supplements for post 43 yrs.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That are non TRT and non pro hormone for lean muscle mass gains.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not being sarcastic or flippant but CREATINE! ;)

And get your dietary fats in (especiallyl saturated fats) as they increase endogenous TEST levels

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't had much success w creatine.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recommend you load up on fish oil, a great multi and your choice of prework out drinks to help with energy in the gym. a solid test boosting supplement and something to block estrogen will have you feeling like a beast in the gym all naturally.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Haven't had much success w creatine.
What types have you tried?

I prefer a Creatine Mono, a good Fish Oil, Athletic Multi-V, and both Reversitol and Testabolan. You will see a difference for sure

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Also a good Preworkout could help give you that extra ump/ kick in the butt you need. Check out Hemavol, its non stim and the pumps are great!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been using hemavol
fruit punch and I have noticed a good pump each time! Taste is good too.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you might want to try some forskilin as well.. 50-150 mgs per day.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id go with a multi, fish oil, 95% forskolin, a pre workout if you need a boost, betaine anhydrous, and if you have extra money a test booster like Erase Pro.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
I believe at this age, you should be looking at things that benefit overall longevity and performance health as a strategy to achieving your goals...below are those that have proven intrinsic value

-fish oils
-coconut oil
-beta alanine
-astaxanthin
-vitamin d and c and e
-dhea
-curcumin

justmechillin

That are non TRT and non pro hormone for lean muscle mass gains.
You must try Tropinol XP...... I had to lower my DHEA by 50% and up the Magnesium 200mg because this stuff works so well.... IMO, Tribulus is now outdated by Fadogia big time...... Your $$$ will be WELL spent....

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
How bout DAA, Bulbine, and Arginine E2? Simple and effective.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Like was stated a good AI such as Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione, a DAA or NMDA(I personally have only used DAA with great results but have read great reviews with it). Rotate these in and out with something like DIM for E metabolism. Creatine, awesome stuff nuff said. Joint products IMO are essential even if you have no issues right now trust me you will. Simply maintaining the ability to train hard for many years to come is going to pay off more than anything else IMO.

shealym

Awards
I have good success with ageforce products. They have a bunch!! To my knowledge they are the only ones that have a delivery system via patch. Because they use a patch the test, NO creatine, B's etc get right into your system bypassing the gutt where 50% of what you are taking is eaten up by gastric acids. I am 61 and a 7 time world powerlifting champion and wouldnt support something thatr didnt work.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that's cool you like that ageforce stuff.. but honestly... you buy any product from the top companies and they ALL offer some really great products.
not everyone wants to lather up with their supps.
im not knocking you, just sayin there are too many excellent supps out their to be tied to only one brand.
i have several brands of different types of products at all times.