TRT, can I take a break doing a PCT
- 11-15-2013, 11:58 AM
- 12-08-2013, 10:36 PM
- 12-20-2013, 03:13 AM
I've been on TRT for a few years now. I used to have to take arimidex to help combat the estrogen. However, for whatever reason, once I switched from IM injections to sub-q (in the belly), my estrogen stayed steady where it should be without any anti-estrogen assistance.
I know everyone thinks there doctor is the best but just offering my .02 cents, Dr. Crisler in Lansing, MI is very good. He has a lot of information on his website if you want to do some reading.
Been awhile since I've been around here so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put links so for now just google his name and his page should come up.
He's a good guy and also has his own forum if you have further questions.
12-20-2013, 07:54 AM
I'm on TRT as well , for about a year now& the advice that I've been given here is that no pct is needed if your on TRT.
As far as an AI I like to run them even tho I'm on a steady dose of test.
01-21-2014, 05:55 PM
Help me understand.
01-21-2014, 08:44 PM
01-21-2014, 10:16 PM
01-22-2014, 08:17 AM
There is no "jump start" of test on TRT. If you are on TRT, it is because you are not capable of producing test and require exogenous test to get into normal levels. When you stop that, you drop back to where you were or lower. A PCT is going to serve no purpose as you are not going to be able to have your body build back to normal.
Similar Forum Threads
- By WebDesigner in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2008, 11:07 PM
- By justreading in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 08-15-2008, 03:46 PM
- By grizzlyman25 in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2007, 12:37 AM
- By getpsycho in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-20-2003, 04:29 PM
- By intel55 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-25-2003, 08:27 PM