aromasin dosing for trt?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    I can almost guarantee your e2 will drop dramatically if you stop using HCG, but if you're feeling good and your sex drive is normal, then stick with it. Sometimes an AI can cause more harm than good.
    I hear ya. I'm not at all new to this, and in principle I agree with you. I've tried Adex and it's such an incredibly powerful med it's very hard to pin down a good dosing protocol. Also, to me the benefits of hCG far outweigh the costs. I hope someone will contribute and comment on my question about Aromasin. I actually started a new thread on this in the Male Anti Aging Medicine section.


  2. I agree with lex. Dropping the HCG will help stabilize your levels for sure.

    What do you like so much about the HCG?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by steak taco View Post
    I agree with lex. Dropping the HCG will help stabilize your levels for sure.

    What do you like so much about the HCG?
    If you are honestly asking, let me describe it to you. I like that my stones aren't the size of M$Ms and my scrotum isn't pulled up tight like an infant boy's. They are plump and hanging the way they should. I like that my orgasms are bed rattling again not like before when they were so mediocre I almost missed them. I like that I now have a stream of ejaculate, not drips like from a broken faucet. And I also like the fact that this LH analog is going to other LH receptors throughout my body making for overall better health and a feeling of well being. But of course, I could do without all this because it's so unimportant.

    Now that we've covered this, could anyone answer my question?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by LtDunbar View Post

    If you are honestly asking, let me describe it to you. I like that my stones aren't the size of M$Ms and my scrotum isn't pulled up tight like an infant boy's. They are plump and hanging the way they should. I like that my orgasms are bed rattling again not like before when they were so mediocre I almost missed them. I like that I now have a stream of ejaculate, not drips like from a broken faucet. And I also like the fact that this LH analog is going to other LH receptors throughout my body making for overall better health and a feeling of well being. But of course, I could do without all this because it's so unimportant.

    Now that we've covered this, could anyone answer my question?
    I wish HCG had worked like that for me when I tried it once, all it did was make me angry and quick tempered. Might give it one more shot, I've got another vial, but from a different company.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    I wish HCG had worked like that for me when I tried it once, all it did was make me angry and quick tempered. Might give it one more shot, I've got another vial, but from a different company.
    Well, if you are Primary, there is probably little that hCG can do for you. But miracles do happen. Give it a try for a month or so.
    •   
       


  6. Formestane sounded really cool until the very end - "The medically prescribed product Formestane..."

  7. Quote Originally Posted by recon819 View Post
    Formestane sounded really cool until the very end - "The medically prescribed product Formestane..."
    Have you looked at Black Lion Research's Formeron? There is a thread about it in the forum here.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  8. That's the topical cream, correct? If so, sounds a bit gimmicky, does it not? Kind of like, fat-melting cream! I guess I don't get it, why there isn't an oral version (?).

  9. Quote Originally Posted by recon819 View Post
    That's the topical cream, correct? If so, sounds a bit gimmicky, does it not? Kind of like, fat-melting cream! I guess I don't get it, why there isn't an oral version (?).
    Actually, no, transdermal delivery is effective. I'd read through the threads on the BLR forum page here on AM. There are many on TRT that swear by it.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  10. Quote Originally Posted by recon819 View Post
    That's the topical cream, correct? If so, sounds a bit gimmicky, does it not? Kind of like, fat-melting cream! I guess I don't get it, why there isn't an oral version (?).
    Read up on transdermals and come back.

  11. Formestane is not effective orally. Although I love Formestane and have used it for years, I'm currently experimenting with Asin for comparison. Formerone is good stuff. I have a pretty good stash on hand.

  12. Yeah Transdermal stuff works great. Except with TRT it's usually closer to 100mg/week... topicals are great. I've gotten good results with topical DHEA- precursor to ALL the good stuff... and Chrysin- a natural anti-estrogen that works...

  13. Just wait until you see what BLR has in the works.

  14. Anyone know if Formestane is still available anywhere? Or was it taken off the market with everything else?

    I prefer Aromasin as an AI, but if you're on a bunch of androgens, form can be pretty good stuff.

  15. It was banned. Everyone stocked up fast because you are right, form was the ****.

  16. Crap... was slow to the draw on this one

  17. Don't worry, BLR is in the works for an AI that is even stronger. It is in testing so it will be a couple months.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Don't worry, BLR is in the works for an AI that is even stronger. It is in testing so it will be a couple months.
    that's great news. I love Foremon. I have two bottles right now that are unused, but I'm hesitant to break the seal!

  19. Lol, I know the feeling. I have some stocked up and trying to figure out when to break in or if I just hoard them in case the new AI is delayed. Or maybe just wait until summer before hitting the pool for that extra shred that only Form can deliver.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Lol, I know the feeling. I have some stocked up and trying to figure out when to break in or if I just hoard them in case the new AI is delayed. Or maybe just wait until summer before hitting the pool for that extra shred that only Form can deliver.
    Don't forget the joint pain and loss of libido when it crashes your e2 and lowers your DHT haha

  21. Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Don't forget the joint pain and loss of libido when it crashes your e2 and lowers your DHT haha
    Form is such a great on-cycle AI though, especially for something like Trest.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Form is such a great on-cycle AI though, especially for something like Trest.
    True, if I ever blast again I'll definitely be using it. E2 at 136 was not a fun experience psychologically.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by LtDunbar View Post

    If you are honestly asking, let me describe it to you. I like that my stones aren't the size of M$Ms and my scrotum isn't pulled up tight like an infant boy's. They are plump and hanging the way they should. I like that my orgasms are bed rattling again not like before when they were so mediocre I almost missed them. I like that I now have a stream of ejaculate, not drips like from a broken faucet. And I also like the fact that this LH analog is going to other LH receptors throughout my body making for overall better health and a feeling of well being. But of course, I could do without all this because it's so unimportant.

    Now that we've covered this, could anyone answer my question?
    I've been researching this as well. From what I've gathered, Exemestane appears to not "crush" estrogen levels at any dose up to 50mg daily... especially someone using testosterone with elevated aromatization activity... actually 25mg daily should be good... 12.5mg AM with some dietary fats and 12.5mg 8-10 hours later with dietary fats.. I got some liquid Exemestane and I'm putting 12.5mg in a gel capsule and taking it with soy lecithin and flaxseed oil. I've got some gyno swelling so hopefully this helps keep it in check

  24. From my reading about gyno, all forms of soy, including soy lecithin, should be avoided. Here is just one reference:
    http://thenewcenturyman.com/whats-ca...-american-men/
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  25. I've done a lot of researching on the topic of soy and I finally came to the conclusion that I think it is a little overblown in terms of effects, but I also see no benefit to it, so I avoid it when possible. If there is a soy free option, we always choose it in our house.

    But I did eat a ton of edamame with sushi the other night so may I am lying.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dosing for OHN- decanoate
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 01:54 PM
  2. Cutting dose for 4oht
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-05-2004, 03:12 PM
  3. T-1 dosing for first cycle?
    By bmorefat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2003, 12:10 PM
  4. proper clen dosing for a female?
    By goes4ever in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-19-2003, 06:40 PM
  5. Arimidex doses for fat loss?
    By smokinghawk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 07:22 AM
Log in
Log in