6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Crap... was slow to the draw on this one
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
    Enter promo code "GTRPMP" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.23%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Don't worry, BLR is in the works for an AI that is even stronger. It is in testing so it will be a couple months.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    Don't worry, BLR is in the works for an AI that is even stronger. It is in testing so it will be a couple months.
    that's great news. I love Foremon. I have two bottles right now that are unused, but I'm hesitant to break the seal!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.23%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Lol, I know the feeling. I have some stocked up and trying to figure out when to break in or if I just hoard them in case the new AI is delayed. Or maybe just wait until summer before hitting the pool for that extra shred that only Form can deliver.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Lol, I know the feeling. I have some stocked up and trying to figure out when to break in or if I just hoard them in case the new AI is delayed. Or maybe just wait until summer before hitting the pool for that extra shred that only Form can deliver.
    Don't forget the joint pain and loss of libido when it crashes your e2 and lowers your DHT haha
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.21%

Quote Originally Posted by lexmuscle View Post
    Don't forget the joint pain and loss of libido when it crashes your e2 and lowers your DHT haha
    Form is such a great on-cycle AI though, especially for something like Trest.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
    Enter promo code "GTRPMP" and receive 50% off your next MST order!
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Form is such a great on-cycle AI though, especially for something like Trest.
    True, if I ever blast again I'll definitely be using it. E2 at 136 was not a fun experience psychologically.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Quote Originally Posted by LtDunbar View Post

If you are honestly asking, let me describe it to you. I like that my stones aren't the size of M$Ms and my scrotum isn't pulled up tight like an infant boy's. They are plump and hanging the way they should. I like that my orgasms are bed rattling again not like before when they were so mediocre I almost missed them. I like that I now have a stream of ejaculate, not drips like from a broken faucet. And I also like the fact that this LH analog is going to other LH receptors throughout my body making for overall better health and a feeling of well being. But of course, I could do without all this because it's so unimportant.

Now that we've covered this, could anyone answer my question?
    I've been researching this as well. From what I've gathered, Exemestane appears to not "crush" estrogen levels at any dose up to 50mg daily... especially someone using testosterone with elevated aromatization activity... actually 25mg daily should be good... 12.5mg AM with some dietary fats and 12.5mg 8-10 hours later with dietary fats.. I got some liquid Exemestane and I'm putting 12.5mg in a gel capsule and taking it with soy lecithin and flaxseed oil. I've got some gyno swelling so hopefully this helps keep it in check
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.99%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

From my reading about gyno, all forms of soy, including soy lecithin, should be avoided. Here is just one reference:
    http://thenewcenturyman.com/whats-ca...-american-men/
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.23%

I've done a lot of researching on the topic of soy and I finally came to the conclusion that I think it is a little overblown in terms of effects, but I also see no benefit to it, so I avoid it when possible. If there is a soy free option, we always choose it in our house.

But I did eat a ton of edamame with sushi the other night so may I am lying.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    From my reading about gyno, all forms of soy, including soy lecithin, should be avoided. Here is just one reference:
    http://thenewcenturyman.com/whats-ca...-american-men/
    There's a whole mess of things I'm more concerned with that a gram of soy lecithin. This article points out the issue in USA but look at Asia where they consume waaay more soy than we and I don't hear about a large number of male gyno is Asia. Xenoestrogens I believe they are called... pyhtoestrogens... wheat is probably the major contributor in our country but I'm more concerned with bottled water and wheat... lecithin is a really good emulsifier and helps things absorb into our lymph system bypassing intestinal tract etc..
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.99%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Actually, Asians shy away from unfermented soy:

The Healthy Aspects of Soy: Fermented vs. Unfermented

In order to back up the claim that soy is a health food, privately funded "researchers" have been quick to point out that Asians, who consume a diet high in soy, have less risk of breast, uterine and prostate cancer. Unfortunately, they leave out two very important points:

Asians, especially the Japanese, while having a decreased risk of the above-mentioned cancers, have a much higher risk of developing cancer of the esophagus, thyroid, stomach, pancreas and liver!
    Asians also consume a diet rich in fermented soy, which is the only type of soy to offer health benefits.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.99%

Forgot to post source for above excerpt:
    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...alth-food.aspx
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Actually, Asians shy away from unfermented soy:

The Healthy Aspects of Soy: Fermented vs. Unfermented

In order to back up the claim that soy is a health food, privately funded "researchers" have been quick to point out that Asians, who consume a diet high in soy, have less risk of breast, uterine and prostate cancer. Unfortunately, they leave out two very important points:

Asians, especially the Japanese, while having a decreased risk of the above-mentioned cancers, have a much higher risk of developing cancer of the esophagus, thyroid, stomach, pancreas and liver!
    Asians also consume a diet rich in fermented soy, which is the only type of soy to offer health benefits.
    Yeah there's something about fermentation that's really good for you. I know a big part of the stomach cancer is due to the cooking on the HIBACHI... growing up in Hawaii I knew of many Japanese men with stomach cancer.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.23%

Wait a minute, so now we are attributing cancer to hibachi?? LOL. Sorry, I just find it funny almost at this point what we blame cancer on as unfunny as it is.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  157 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.99%

Wait a minute, so now we are attributing cancer to hibachi?? LOL. Sorry, I just find it funny almost at this point what we blame cancer on as unfunny as it is.
    I read an article that the Eastern world "smokes" their food (fish, meat, etc) and this is the reason for increased cancer. In fact, in the US more research is suggesting that grilled and fried foods are pointing to increased cancer!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Yup... no joke. I'd imagine the "charrred" part of the meat that basically is burnt, is actually the biggest contribution.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.23%

Ok, I am aware of the charred portion and have read up on that, but I cannot believe that grilling is leading to anything other than deliciousness. And maybe beer consumption.

In any case, looks like I am going to continue increasing my chances of cancer.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Ok, I am aware of the charred portion and have read up on that, but I cannot believe that grilling is leading to anything other than deliciousness. And maybe beer consumption.

In any case, looks like I am going to continue increasing my chances of cancer.
    Yeah I know... Sad huh? Some risk is just worth the reward I guess... lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dosing for OHN- decanoate
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 01:54 PM
  2. Cutting dose for 4oht
    By Jarconis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-05-2004, 03:12 PM
  3. T-1 dosing for first cycle?
    By bmorefat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1