aromasin dosing for trt?

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
From my reading about gyno, all forms of soy, including soy lecithin, should be avoided. Here is just one reference:
http://thenewcenturyman.com/whats-causing-the-surge-of-gynecomastia-in-american-men/
There's a whole mess of things I'm more concerned with that a gram of soy lecithin. This article points out the issue in USA but look at Asia where they consume waaay more soy than we and I don't hear about a large number of male gyno is Asia. Xenoestrogens I believe they are called... pyhtoestrogens... wheat is probably the major contributor in our country but I'm more concerned with bottled water and wheat... lecithin is a really good emulsifier and helps things absorb into our lymph system bypassing intestinal tract etc..

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, Asians shy away from unfermented soy:

The Healthy Aspects of Soy: Fermented vs. Unfermented

In order to back up the claim that soy is a health food, privately funded "researchers" have been quick to point out that Asians, who consume a diet high in soy, have less risk of breast, uterine and prostate cancer. Unfortunately, they leave out two very important points:

Asians, especially the Japanese, while having a decreased risk of the above-mentioned cancers, have a much higher risk of developing cancer of the esophagus, thyroid, stomach, pancreas and liver!
Asians also consume a diet rich in fermented soy, which is the only type of soy to offer health benefits.

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Actually, Asians shy away from unfermented soy:

The Healthy Aspects of Soy: Fermented vs. Unfermented

In order to back up the claim that soy is a health food, privately funded "researchers" have been quick to point out that Asians, who consume a diet high in soy, have less risk of breast, uterine and prostate cancer. Unfortunately, they leave out two very important points:

Asians, especially the Japanese, while having a decreased risk of the above-mentioned cancers, have a much higher risk of developing cancer of the esophagus, thyroid, stomach, pancreas and liver!
Asians also consume a diet rich in fermented soy, which is the only type of soy to offer health benefits.
Yeah there's something about fermentation that's really good for you. I know a big part of the stomach cancer is due to the cooking on the HIBACHI... growing up in Hawaii I knew of many Japanese men with stomach cancer.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait a minute, so now we are attributing cancer to hibachi?? LOL. Sorry, I just find it funny almost at this point what we blame cancer on as unfunny as it is.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait a minute, so now we are attributing cancer to hibachi?? LOL. Sorry, I just find it funny almost at this point what we blame cancer on as unfunny as it is.
I read an article that the Eastern world "smokes" their food (fish, meat, etc) and this is the reason for increased cancer. In fact, in the US more research is suggesting that grilled and fried foods are pointing to increased cancer!

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Yup... no joke. I'd imagine the "charrred" part of the meat that basically is burnt, is actually the biggest contribution.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I am aware of the charred portion and have read up on that, but I cannot believe that grilling is leading to anything other than deliciousness. And maybe beer consumption.

In any case, looks like I am going to continue increasing my chances of cancer. :)

Yolked

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I am aware of the charred portion and have read up on that, but I cannot believe that grilling is leading to anything other than deliciousness. And maybe beer consumption.

In any case, looks like I am going to continue increasing my chances of cancer. :)
Yeah I know... Sad huh? Some risk is just worth the reward I guess... lol.