A little help please

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Winstrol is a steroid, not a test booster and you would hate my high Carb cutting diet.

I wont cut carbs out unless I'm below 9%. Carbs are anti catabolic

That low Carb stuff is hard on your brain at first. I'm a lawyer so no thanks.I need my brain for litigation.

Olive oil can be a great food source aswell as boost thyroid function.
    I said low carb not atkins. Some ppl are very sensitive to carbs without reducing them is up hill battle to loose weight.
    Reason why is hard without carbs at first is because carbs are actually addictive. Brain likes sugars the body not so much.

2. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Daa wont be going any time soon. It's got human studies aswell as blood work in a couple forums. Beats many ingredients on the market due to the studies alone.

Although you shouldn't take it if mental illness is a worry *aka family history*
    Hope it works long term that remains to be seen.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    DAA will come and go just like many others. I cant remember many supplements from even 10 years ago still around never mind 20 years ago that were test boosters. THey dont really work. Sometimes it does more harm than good. Gimmicks for ppl to buy this stuff and spend money.
    I remember HMB, pyruvate whatever happend to those..lol. Still around but they garbage. Nobody talks about them anymore.
    I understand what you try to say but I;ve been in this game for 20 years I've seen so much come and go it's actually comical now.
    I do agree with you in that is a stupid idea. Save the money and buy food
    Lol I hear what you are saying and I am an older guy also started at 18 now 36....I have seen a lot come and go DAA will be sticking around for a bit. But that was not my point I was simply stating the effects are not profound enough for most to worry about major sides long term or short

Edit.
    I did have a few years off in that 18 I let myself fall apart and had to fix it...so I'm 100% honest.
    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Lol I hear what you are saying and I am an older guy also started at 18 now 36....I have seen a lot come and go DAA will be sticking around for a bit. But that was not my point I was simply stating the effects are not profound enough for most to worry about major sides long term or short

Edit.
    I did have a few years off in that 18 I let myself fall apart and had to fix it...so I'm 100% honest.
    Life is not perfect is the journey that counts. Or maybe you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar one too many times..J/K

5. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    Life is not perfect is the journey that counts. Or maybe you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar one too many times..J/K
    Haha yeah started smoking and drinking after a divorce got fat and had to fix it..all good now I have some amazing before and after photos.

ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. a little help please
    By 1slowcivic in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2005, 07:46 PM
  2. any MOD..little help please