One can never get too much MOTIVATION!
- 02-02-2013, 09:10 AM
I know buddy and I appreciate the input. I've read enough of your posts to know that you're more informed and experienced than I am. So I make adjustments based on your advice and see how it works for me...if it doesn't, I'll adjust again. ;-)Where it all started
- 02-13-2013, 11:48 AM
This is a good thread. Thanks for posting your info.
- 03-13-2013, 12:07 PM
I've been logging a stack in another thread...thought I'd link to it here.
Test Powder+Anabeta+Muscle Marinade
And now I'm starting to cut for the summer. Would like some input on how I'm going about doing it. I was able to drop 15 lbs last year and was about 12% bf...I'm hoping to get under 10% bf which I've never done. Kisaj...you've been a big help already, would like to know what you think.
03-13-2013, 05:39 PM
Really, it is going to be diet that gets you there, but I would seriously read up on EGCG and the numerous benefits that it brings. It is an incredible anti-oxidant and fat burner.
03-16-2013, 02:41 PM
04-17-2013, 02:46 PM
Starting a thread to log my progress through an 8 week cutting cycle using Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, Alphamine, and Test Powder/D-pol...would love it if you guys came and brought your support!
AnaBeta Elite+Erase Pro+Alphamine+D-pol/Test Powder
Where it all started
Similar Forum Threads
- By justreading in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2009, 06:15 PM
- By Navyrigger in forum BulkingReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2009, 10:54 AM
- By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 04-11-2008, 10:56 PM
- By ultra2extreme in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 10Last Post: 08-20-2007, 06:38 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 04-20-2003, 10:57 AM