47 and need advice

michaelvtj

Awards
Just starting to look at enhancing my workouts. Any opinion on Free Test and HGH UP from Applied Nut? Would be adding a good diet, multi-vit,creatine. Thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just starting to look at enhancing my workouts. Any opinion on Free Test and HGH UP from Applied Nut? Would be adding a good diet, multi-vit,creatine. Thanks.
FREE TEST is an AWESOME product. HGHup♂ works well too. They can be used standalone or stacked together.

Check out the product technical write-up, logs, feedback and make an informed decision:

FREE TEST
Applied Nutriceuticals FREE TEST Technical Write-Up
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/153816-links-applied-nutriceuticals.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/155388-free-test-feedback.html (all Final Reviews included in this thread)

HGHup♂
Applied Nutriceuticals HGHup♂ Technical Write-Up
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/138086-links-hghup-logs.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/139276-feedback-hghup.html (all Final Reviews included in this thread)

Make sure you add ALL of the basic staples: Creatine, multivitamin/antioxidant, good fats, protein, and BCAAs (unless you're getting all you good fats, protein and BCAAs from your diet - THEN you don't need to supplement with those).

If you've just started training, then you only need the BASIC STAPLES until you have built up a solid training base.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries :)

Looking at your other posts (there's no need for me to post the same thing in multiple threads, nor for you to post multiple threads on the same thing):
Just registered and am a complete novice. I'm 46, 5"10", 152lbs. Workout 3x per week. Am getting nowhere. Very much want a more defined upper body and of course more ab definition. I am quite thin look ok. I am looking for suggestions of a supplement regimin tailored to someone who is very busy and not always at the gym. Want results. Thanks.
Brand new to this. 46yo. 5'10" 152 llb. workout 3x times a week. Getting nowhere. Want to bulk up. Also possible increase testicle size and sperm amount. Need to just get started and looking for advice. Square 1 here guys-help me out. Thanks.
Because you ARE "brand new" to this, FORGET about supplements except the basic staples, as I said, and concentrate on getting your NUTRITION AND TRAINING on target for your goals! You don't need to add any other supplements in until you've been training for at least 6-12 months (I would recommend longer, but that is just me) - you can get the results you want re fat loss (i.e. "a more defined upper body and of course more ab definition") with the right nutrition plan and training programme for YOU for fat loss!

Do NOT underestimate the importance of the RIGHT NUTRITION!

Although, I can't see HOW you need to lose fat; 152lb at your height is tiny, and you'd be better off adding MASS to your frame, IMO. If you're that small and want more "definition" then you need to HAVE the muscle there FOR it to show!

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

michaelvtj

Awards
Good advice. Didn't mean to sound like I have not been doing anything. Been training for years now. No supplements except creatine, thus I felt it was time. Looking for increased definition (but keep my 30-31 waist!). Do you feel these (Free test & HGH UP) are the best to use? Is Swole stack any better? Thanks again.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good advice. Didn't mean to sound like I have not been doing anything. Been training for years now. No supplements except creatine, thus I felt it was time. Looking for increased definition (but keep my 30-31 waist!). Do you feel these (Free test & HGH UP) are the best to use? Is Swole stack any better? Thanks again.
Increased definition means losing bodyfat or increasing muscle mass in the area you want more definition.

At least you have some supplement base. You SHOULD be using the REST of the basic staples though - at LEAST add in a multivitamin, since at your bodyweight you can get the good fats, protein, and BCAAs you need from your diet.

How you train will determine whether or not your waist girth increases - just don't do anything specifically for your obliques, and certainly nothing like weighted side bends.

The FREE TEST/HGHup♂ is an excellent stack - and very popular. I personally would use FREE TEST/IGF-2, but that's just me - males prefer HGHup♂.

I have never used the Swole stack - you might want to ask someone who has used both stacks to comment on this.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

catty66

catty66

Awards
If you go with HGHup, be ready for great sleep and sweet dreams at night. I had REM sleep on it every night. Woke up every morning feeling refreshed and energitic.

mkingatl

Awards
Have used both products and would recommned them - you should definitely notice the effects.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have used both products and would recommned them - you should definitely notice the effects.
Thanks for the brief feedback :)

~Rosie~

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
FYI, I'm an old gym rat on TRT. I added DAA to my daily regimen and my last T test went from 1100 to 1600. My doctor almost passed out. It's cheap and it has helped me put on some lean muscle as well as work through a recent shoulder surgery. Hope this helps....

chris_in_cal

Awards
I just joined. I'm in sort of the same situation as the OP. Some key differences though. I'll read up, be quiet, and soon layout what I am hoping to do.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just joined. I'm in sort of the same situation as the OP. Some key differences though. I'll read up, be quiet, and soon layout what I am hoping to do.
Sounds like a plan.

:welcome: btw.

~Rosie~