47 and need advice

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.82%

47 and need advice

Just starting to look at enhancing my workouts. Any opinion on Free Test and HGH UP from Applied Nut? Would be adding a good diet, multi-vit,creatine. Thanks.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by michaelvtj View Post
    Just starting to look at enhancing my workouts. Any opinion on Free Test and HGH UP from Applied Nut? Would be adding a good diet, multi-vit,creatine. Thanks.
    FREE TEST is an AWESOME product. HGHup♂ works well too. They can be used standalone or stacked together.

Check out the product technical write-up, logs, feedback and make an informed decision:

FREE TEST
    Applied Nutriceuticals FREE TEST Technical Write-Up
    !!!Links to the Applied Nutriceuticals FREE TEST Logs!!!
    ***FREE TEST FEEDBACK*** (all Final Reviews included in this thread)

HGHup♂
    Applied Nutriceuticals HGHup♂ Technical Write-Up
    ♂♂♂ Links to the HGHup♂ Logs ♂♂♂
    ♂♂♂ FEEDBACK on HGHup♂ by AN ♂♂♂ (all Final Reviews included in this thread)

Make sure you add ALL of the basic staples: Creatine, multivitamin/antioxidant, good fats, protein, and BCAAs (unless you're getting all you good fats, protein and BCAAs from your diet - THEN you don't need to supplement with those).

If you've just started training, then you only need the BASIC STAPLES until you have built up a solid training base.

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.82%

Thanks!
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks!
    No worries

Looking at your other posts (there's no need for me to post the same thing in multiple threads, nor for you to post multiple threads on the same thing):
    Just registered and am a complete novice. I'm 46, 5"10", 152lbs. Workout 3x per week. Am getting nowhere. Very much want a more defined upper body and of course more ab definition. I am quite thin look ok. I am looking for suggestions of a supplement regimin tailored to someone who is very busy and not always at the gym. Want results. Thanks.
    Brand new to this. 46yo. 5'10" 152 llb. workout 3x times a week. Getting nowhere. Want to bulk up. Also possible increase testicle size and sperm amount. Need to just get started and looking for advice. Square 1 here guys-help me out. Thanks.
    Because you ARE "brand new" to this, FORGET about supplements except the basic staples, as I said, and concentrate on getting your NUTRITION AND TRAINING on target for your goals! You don't need to add any other supplements in until you've been training for at least 6-12 months (I would recommend longer, but that is just me) - you can get the results you want re fat loss (i.e. "a more defined upper body and of course more ab definition") with the right nutrition plan and training programme for YOU for fat loss!

Do NOT underestimate the importance of the RIGHT NUTRITION!

Although, I can't see HOW you need to lose fat; 152lb at your height is tiny, and you'd be better off adding MASS to your frame, IMO. If you're that small and want more "definition" then you need to HAVE the muscle there FOR it to show!

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.82%

Good advice. Didn't mean to sound like I have not been doing anything. Been training for years now. No supplements except creatine, thus I felt it was time. Looking for increased definition (but keep my 30-31 waist!). Do you feel these (Free test & HGH UP) are the best to use? Is Swole stack any better? Thanks again.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Good advice. Didn't mean to sound like I have not been doing anything. Been training for years now. No supplements except creatine, thus I felt it was time. Looking for increased definition (but keep my 30-31 waist!). Do you feel these (Free test & HGH UP) are the best to use? Is Swole stack any better? Thanks again.
    Increased definition means losing bodyfat or increasing muscle mass in the area you want more definition.

At least you have some supplement base. You SHOULD be using the REST of the basic staples though - at LEAST add in a multivitamin, since at your bodyweight you can get the good fats, protein, and BCAAs you need from your diet.

How you train will determine whether or not your waist girth increases - just don't do anything specifically for your obliques, and certainly nothing like weighted side bends.

The FREE TEST/HGHup♂ is an excellent stack - and very popular. I personally would use FREE TEST/IGF-2, but that's just me - males prefer HGHup♂.

I have never used the Swole stack - you might want to ask someone who has used both stacks to comment on this.

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.82%

Thanks much again.
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Thanks much again.
    You're welcome

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.49%

If you go with HGHup, be ready for great sleep and sweet dreams at night. I had REM sleep on it every night. Woke up every morning feeling refreshed and energitic.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.67%

Have used both products and would recommned them - you should definitely notice the effects.
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by mkingatl View Post
    Have used both products and would recommned them - you should definitely notice the effects.
    Thanks for the brief feedback

~Rosie~

12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.65%

FYI, I'm an old gym rat on TRT. I added DAA to my daily regimen and my last T test went from 1100 to 1600. My doctor almost passed out. It's cheap and it has helped me put on some lean muscle as well as work through a recent shoulder surgery. Hope this helps....
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.67%

I just joined. I'm in sort of the same situation as the OP. Some key differences though. I'll read up, be quiet, and soon layout what I am hoping to do.
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%

Quote Originally Posted by chris_in_cal View Post
    I just joined. I'm in sort of the same situation as the OP. Some key differences though. I'll read up, be quiet, and soon layout what I am hoping to do.
    Sounds like a plan.

btw.

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 02:14 AM
  2. Need sum help are advice!!!!!!!
    By BxDoZa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 09:14 PM
  3. Mass stack advice for hair advice
    By Cupcakemafia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 03:25 AM
  4. i need some advice, alots of advice